Kumori's Insight

compose a reply
Kumori's InsightSept 3, 2023 11:42:04 GMT -5
Shouki Kumori
Allow me to honor your efforts, and let me show you this old shinobi's true power!
Shouki Kumori Avatar
groupMist Shinobi
age 69 years old birthday June 17th rank Elite Jōnin occupation

In The Generations

RANK OF TRAINING: B-Rank, 12 posts

RANK OF SHINOBI: Elite Jōnin

JUTSU BEING LEARNED: Training for EXP Only

SENSEI BONUS: N

LINK TO THREAD: In The Generations

DESCRIPTION:
Requested by the Eighth Mizukage himself, Kumori meets Lord Toru upon a lake among the many lakes dotting their beautiful homeland. Despite being the leader and front of all Kirigakure's shinobi, even Lord Toru has goals and ambitions to reach via hard training, and Kumori aids him by engaging in direct, open combat with the Jinchūriki. A harsh, violent battle without pause, Kumori makes use of his proficiency in Bukijutsu and Ninjutsu to prove any struggle to the growing teamwork of Toru and the Three-Tails, but ultimately the elder shinobi runs out of fuel first. Satisfied with the effort he put in, they both conclude today's spar, and Kumori's joyous to know that his old body's still keeping up.

has written 86 posts
Kumori's InsightApr 14, 2024 7:12:43 GMT -5
Shouki Kumori
Allow me to honor your efforts, and let me show you this old shinobi's true power!
Shouki Kumori Avatar
groupMist Shinobi
age 69 years old birthday June 17th rank Elite Jōnin occupation

Training Of The Poison Mist

RANK OF TRAINING: C-Rank, 8 posts

RANK OF SHINOBI: Elite Jōnin

JUTSU BEING LEARNED: Training for EXP Only

SENSEI BONUS: Yes

LINK TO THREAD: Training of The Poison Mist

DESCRIPTION:
Shouki Shizuka responds to a summons by Kumori himself, establishing the next steps of her Hijutsu mastery. Now capable of releasing poison gas from her maw, Kumori tests and pushes her skill in granting that poison shape and direction via Keitai Henka, Shape Transformation, in order to learn how to mold the various Ninjutsu that require their poisonous Hijutsu's prowess. In the midst of her training, Shizuka learns of Kumori's project and his attempt to eliminate the high mortality rate that comes with inheriting their Hijutsu through the Dokuyoke ritual. While such knowledge should be kept among clan elders only, if Kumori desires to see change within his clan and home, he must take some reckless leaps. Shizuka embodies recklessness to an extent, but whether or not her cooperation will prove fruitful - only time will tell.

has written 86 posts
Kumori's InsightApr 14, 2024 9:48:04 GMT -5
Yofie
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Yofie Avatar
groupGlobal Moderator
age birthday January 10th rank occupation

[1/1 approved]

As the one you are training is a Genin, the training counts as a D-rank.

71 + 40 + 50 = 161

Mission turn-in timer: ---
Training turn-in timer: April 21st
Yofie has written 170 posts