Fly True [Jun]Sept 17, 2023 3:14:45 GMT -5
Hoshino Kohaku
Everyone has a part to play
Hoshino Kohaku Avatar
groupSnow Shinobi
age 16 years old birthday 11/18 rank Genin occupation
[attr="class","rlover"]
[attr="class","rloverFlowers"]

I won't give up 'cause there will be a day...

I'll be worth it

[attr="class","rloverTag"]Dear World

[attr="class","rloverImg"]

[attr="class","rloverText"]
❛❛

One of the most fundamental skills for a Bukijutsu user was their ability to get a clean hit on their opponent particularly when it came to ranged attacks. Kohaku found this mentality of practicing this both exhausting and exhilarating at the same time. On one hand, the thrill of hitting a target while it was in the movement was quite enjoyable the annoyance of it getting away from her aim was annoying, to say the least. The only thing that made training these skills even worse though was she couldn't do it alone unless she was hunting local fauna. While it would help out her father's business in the market she couldn't put it up to herself to kill animals just for target practice. No, she would stick with dummies for now at least.

In a nearby forest area, she would use the trees as obstacles that were in her way from the targets she was hitting. She would mix it up by moving her body to hit the targets while she was in motion or by trying to hit the target by other means. One of the ways she tried doing this was by using different shuriken to redirect the initial shuriken towards the target, but she was having difficulties with not being able to see the target to hit it correctly. Throwing a kunai into the ground she would curse out loud in frustration. "How is one supposed to do this?" she would say aloud as she sunk into the snow trying to figure out what she was doing wrong.

[newclass=".rlover"]--black1: #2A2A2A; --black2: #1D1D1D; --pink2: #BEE6ED; --pink3: #DFFFFC;[/newclass]
[newclass=".rlover"]width: 500px; box-sizing: border-box; padding: 30px; margin: 25px auto 10px auto; background-color: var(--black1); border-radius: 10px; display: flex; flex-wrap: wrap; position: relative; min-height: 200px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".rloverTag"]border: 1px solid var(--black1); max-width: calc(100% - 60px); word-wrap: break-word; background: radial-gradient(50% 50% at 50% 50%, #1D1D1D 0%, rgba(29, 29, 29, 0.87) 58.67%, rgba(29, 29, 29, 0) 100%);; padding: 20px 50px 20px 50px; height: max-content; margin-top: 165px; margin-bottom: 6px; z-index:3; font-family: 'Fira Sans'; font-style: normal; font-weight: 300; font-size: 11px; line-height: 7px; text-align: center; letter-spacing: 0.2em; color: var(--pink3); text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".rloverTag > a"]font-style: italic; text-decoration: none; color: var(--pink2); text-shadow: 0px 0px 4px rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.5); z-index:3;[/newclass]
[newclass=".rloverImg"]width: 70%; height: 250px; border-radius: 0px 10px 0px 0px; background: url("https://i.ibb.co/cyHDVNG/postie.png"); background-size: cover; filter: saturate(50%) brightness(50%); margin: -30px 0px 0px 120px; position: absolute; box-shadow: inset 110px -80px 70px rgba(81, 81, 81, 1); z-index:0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".rloverText"]align-self: end; background-color: var(--black2); border-radius: 15px; box-sizing: border-box; padding: 25px 50px 25px 45px; text-align: justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".rloverText > p"]font-family: 'Fira Sans'; font-style: normal; font-weight: 300; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; letter-spacing: 0.125em; color: white;[/newclass]
[newclass=".rloverText > div"]font-size: 48px; letter-spacing: 0.01em; color: var(--pink3); float:left; margin: 10px 10px -20px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".rloverFlowers"]position: absolute; width: 500px; margin: -30px 0px 0px -30px; z-index:3; border-radius: 10px; height: 300px; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".rloverFlowers > img"]filter: saturate(8) contrast(1) brightness(0.2);[/newclass]
[newclass=".rloverFlowers > h2"]position: absolute; top: 120px; left: 70px; font-family: 'Fira Sans'; font-style: normal; font-weight: 400; font-size: 9px; line-height: 6px; letter-spacing: 0.25em; color: #FFFFFF; text-shadow: 0px 1px 2px #000000; text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".rloverFlowers > h1"]top: 140px; left: 170px; position: absolute; font-family: 'Fira Sans'; font-style: italic; font-weight: 100; font-size: 24px; line-height: 12px; letter-spacing: 0.2em; color: #FFFFFF; text-shadow: 0px 0px 4px var(--pink2); text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
Elumenate has written 81 posts
Fly True [Jun]Oct 19, 2023 11:11:52 GMT -5
Muramatsa Jun
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Muramatsa Jun Avatar
groupSnow Shinobi
age 21 years old birthday December 25th rank Genin occupation
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullhover"]

[attr="class","skullimg"]

[attr="class","skulltitle"]王手
[attr="class","skulloverlap"]Checkmate!

[attr="class","skullbody"]Jun would be taking her training rather quietly within the forest on today of all days working on her skills with her accuracy she'd find herself branding the trees with seals galore in an effort to try and make certain that she's able to consistently land her shots in the same given area and while she has been garnering some success she still finds that she's making rather small mistakes that are keeping her from being as on point as she should be.
[break][break]
"Nearly there...now then let's try one more time." with the girls eyes on full display she would funnel chakra into her pupils and would then begin to fire off a seal of hot chakra that would land upon the tree nearly right inside of the target she had made for herself. "Ha checkmate!" the girl would say best pleased with her results. However just as she celebrated her success she'd overhear the sounds of a woman calling out in frustration seeming trying to figure out how someone does something.
[break][break]
Jun would raise her brow figuring that she was alone in these woods and would turn her attention to the sounds she was hearing in the distance. She'd follow it towards the edge of a tree, that was near where it came from looking over from across the way spotting a blue haired woman who seemed to be doing some training of her own she had wondered who this must've been something about her looked familiar.
[break][break]
"So there is someone out here other than myself, she looks familiar." the girl would say to herself. As she looked over at her she would meet the woman's gaze and introduce herself. "Goodmorning miss! I'm not disturbing you am I?" the girl looked to be in obvious distress noted by her words. "Is something the matter, you seemed to be calling out in distress a few moments ago."

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]293 WORDS /

[attr="class","skullcredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.skullhover]width:480px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:451px;height:208px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/Cb5OWYI.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#8A2BE2;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:9px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;font-size:10px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody b]color:#BF00FF;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:9px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:8px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
last edit by Muramatsa Jun on Oct 19, 2023 11:12:21 GMT -5
Meep has written 348 posts
Fly True [Jun]Jan 23, 2024 20:25:02 GMT -5
Hoshino Kohaku
Everyone has a part to play
Hoshino Kohaku Avatar
groupSnow Shinobi
age 16 years old birthday 11/18 rank Genin occupation
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rlover"]
[attr="class","rloverFlowers"]

I won't give up 'cause there will be a day...

I'll be worth it

[attr="class","rloverTag"]Taking Back the Crown

[attr="class","rloverImg"]

[attr="class","rloverText"]
❛❛

Her distress seemed to be a siren's call for another to come to her. For aid or criticizing Kohaku wasn't sure, but they came and that alone would frustrate Kohaku and relieve here at the same time. On the one hand, maybe she could get advice for her failures on the other hand she was just gonna be bothering someone with he ineptitude so it was a conflict of emotions for the poor yuki kunoichi. [break][break]

The white-haired girl who made her appearance would ask what was wrong to which Kohaku would unload herself on the girl without even looking at her. "I'm trying to redirect the trajectory of my shuriken by using another shuriken to essentially hit a target I can't see, but every time I throw the second one I either destroy the first one or it simply causes them both to fall out of the air!" Picking herself up from the snow and grabbing the kunai she threw it down in frustration she took out two more shuriken and tried to demonstrate. Throwing the two shurikens, in turn, to show what she was doing they would simply fall to the earth once the second one made contact with the first. "See what I mean!" she would yell in frustration trying to figure out what she was doing wrong.

[newclass=".rlover"]--black1: #2A2A2A; --black2: #1D1D1D; --pink2: #BEE6ED; --pink3: #DFFFFC;[/newclass]
[newclass=".rlover"]width: 500px; box-sizing: border-box; padding: 30px; margin: 25px auto 10px auto; background-color: var(--black1); border-radius: 10px; display: flex; flex-wrap: wrap; position: relative; min-height: 200px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".rloverTag"]border: 1px solid var(--black1); max-width: calc(100% - 60px); word-wrap: break-word; background: radial-gradient(50% 50% at 50% 50%, #1D1D1D 0%, rgba(29, 29, 29, 0.87) 58.67%, rgba(29, 29, 29, 0) 100%);; padding: 20px 50px 20px 50px; height: max-content; margin-top: 165px; margin-bottom: 6px; z-index:3; font-family: 'Fira Sans'; font-style: normal; font-weight: 300; font-size: 11px; line-height: 7px; text-align: center; letter-spacing: 0.2em; color: var(--pink3); text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".rloverTag > a"]font-style: italic; text-decoration: none; color: var(--pink2); text-shadow: 0px 0px 4px rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.5); z-index:3;[/newclass]
[newclass=".rloverImg"]width: 70%; height: 250px; border-radius: 0px 10px 0px 0px; background: url("https://i.ibb.co/cyHDVNG/postie.png"); background-size: cover; filter: saturate(50%) brightness(50%); margin: -30px 0px 0px 120px; position: absolute; box-shadow: inset 110px -80px 70px rgba(81, 81, 81, 1); z-index:0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".rloverText"]align-self: end; background-color: var(--black2); border-radius: 15px; box-sizing: border-box; padding: 25px 50px 25px 45px; text-align: justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".rloverText > p"]font-family: 'Fira Sans'; font-style: normal; font-weight: 300; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; letter-spacing: 0.125em; color: white;[/newclass]
[newclass=".rloverText > div"]font-size: 48px; letter-spacing: 0.01em; color: var(--pink3); float:left; margin: 10px 10px -20px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".rloverFlowers"]position: absolute; width: 500px; margin: -30px 0px 0px -30px; z-index:3; border-radius: 10px; height: 300px; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".rloverFlowers > img"]filter: saturate(8) contrast(1) brightness(0.2);[/newclass]
[newclass=".rloverFlowers > h2"]position: absolute; top: 120px; left: 70px; font-family: 'Fira Sans'; font-style: normal; font-weight: 400; font-size: 9px; line-height: 6px; letter-spacing: 0.25em; color: #FFFFFF; text-shadow: 0px 1px 2px #000000; text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".rloverFlowers > h1"]top: 140px; left: 170px; position: absolute; font-family: 'Fira Sans'; font-style: italic; font-weight: 100; font-size: 24px; line-height: 12px; letter-spacing: 0.2em; color: #FFFFFF; text-shadow: 0px 0px 4px var(--pink2); text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
last edit by Hoshino Kohaku on Jan 23, 2024 20:25:14 GMT -5
Elumenate has written 81 posts