Hotspring in Autumn [Training]

compose a reply
Hotspring in Autumn [Training]Sept 19, 2023 5:38:27 GMT -5
Senju Minazawa
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Senju Minazawa Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 18 years old birthday rank occupation
Minazawa found herself on this cool autumn night in one of the more comforting areas of Konoha, in a hotspring. She often came to places like this, for the hot steaming water and minerals were soothing to her. Especially when she didn't need to go back for medical check up, treatment, or the dreaded respirator. She showered long, and when she did, she preferred it cold. As her body shivered and acclimated, it always left a pleasant burning tingle when she sat within the hot waters of the hotspring. It was like a slight blistering feeling, before she melted into bliss. Either Minazawa preferred intense cold or intense hot. There was no middle ground.

So, when she came to the hotspring, a towel along her body, she sank into its warmth with a sigh of relief. Her eyes closed as her white flowing locks floated along the surface of the water. Letting all of her tensions relax. Minazawa was fairly short, nubile, and pretty. Angelic to look at when one considered their snow white hair and golden colored eyes. "Aah~" This had to be what heaven felt like in a way, or at least one of the enjoyments or pleasures of it. Letting herself sink, could there be anything better? Must not have been too popular right now. It felt like she was the only one here right now. Hrm. It felt like a great time.

Utilizing her Mokuton, she forms a wooden ladle, and then pours the hot water over her face and hair. Paradise! She wore a standard dark swimsuit, that hugged firmly along her frame. For a co-ed area. It was pretty nice. Maybe after this she'd go and order some shaved ice or some cold noodles? That sounded like a plan. 
last edit by Senju Minazawa on Sept 20, 2023 4:18:49 GMT -5
Dandead10 has written 204 posts
Hotspring in Autumn [Training]Sept 20, 2023 3:48:09 GMT -5
Kisei Sachi
"The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now.”
Kisei Sachi Avatar
groupGrass Shinobi
age 15 years old birthday March 9 rank Genin occupation
Kisei Sachi🌸
"The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now."
🍂422 words 

Sachi rummaged through her bag, searching for her hairclip, as she stepped into the main lobby of the hot springs. Her demeanor was filled with anticipation as she moved with a graceful sway. In the changing room, she stowed her personal items in the wooden lockers, meticulously arranging her belongings, including her shoes and various other items she didn't want to get wet. Her yukata was treated with special care, neatly folded, and placed inside protective paper designed for such garments. She slipped the obi alongside it, revealing a plethora of hidden tools and supplies, essential for a young medical kunoichi like herself.

The prospect of sinking into the steaming, soothing waters of "Konoha's famous hot springs" filled her with excitement. She hummed a joyful tune, her tempo reflecting her cheerful disposition. She was set to leave the hidden leaf village yesterday morning, but Taka informed her that there had been changes to the plan and that they would be staying for around 2 weeks or so, to accommodate someone else who had come with them. This unexpected turn of events provided her with the opportunity to explore the village further, which included testing out the waters…of the hot springs of course.

The young Kisei pulled her towel over her and proceeded to wash up in the women’s bath. Sachi’s oneechan, who she was staying with while in the country, had lent her a swimsuit from her youth, and it happened to fit her, but she preferred to wash in the women’s only since she didn’t like the sticky feeling of the swimsuit against her skin when she was cleaning herself.

After rubbing her hair and body with a towel, she clipped her wet hair up into a bun, preparing to go to the co-ed baths. Returning to the changing room, she changed into a frilly, rose-colored swimsuit, suitable for the public baths. It was adorned with childlike patterns that made her feel as if her parents had picked it out.

As she opened the door to the co-ed open-air springs, she noticed a familiar face approaching from the men's changing area. Her posture assumed a slightly more formal stance, her head tilting to one side as she waved her hands in greeting.

"Uwa~, what a coincidence,"
she remarked with a warm smile, slightly taking a jab at him as well. "If it isn't the hardworking Genin from the Uchiha Clan!"

She studied his face, her eyes searching for his reaction, given that she was supposed to have left for Konoha already.

--🌸--

Attempt by Necro

Some Tags here

IntrovertedRabbit has written 186 posts
Hotspring in Autumn [Training]Sept 20, 2023 6:53:03 GMT -5
Uchiha, Kai
Work smarter, not harder
Uchiha, Kai Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 18 years old birthday rank Genin occupation Team 1
Kai was lazily strolling through the hotsprings today. It was going to be a long one, he figured, and after spending more time training yesterday he really could use the relaxation. He was slouched over, losing a few inches of height as he walked like some sort of semi-ape, his lazy eyes drifting from place to place as he had just finished washing himself off.

While Kai was lazy, he was clean. Incredibly so, in fact, since he typically worked to keep himself in tip top condition at almost all times. As he wandered into the co-ed, his eyes would idly drift from one side of the room to the other, before noticing the flash of pink hair. He must be seeing things, because there was no wa-

And then he heard Sachi's voice. Immediately, he perked up, his eyebrows risen high as he stared over at her with a face as red as a tomato, as he respectfully examined her outfit. It... Was kind of childish, yeah. Who gave that to her, her mom? Sheesh. Well, at least that helped his blush somewhat, but she was still the prettiest girl in the village, in his eyes, as he stepped up and forward, putting on a brave face as she teased him.

"Hardworking, sure. Lets go with that." Maybe if enough people heard it they'd stop calling him a sloth. Considering how he was just walking though... Yeah, fat chance.

"I thought you were supposed to be gone by now. Was getting used to just lazing around again." He shot back at her, once again doubling down on the fact that she was a source of motivation for him to act more proper, as he looked over at the hotsprings themselves.

"Ah- And Minazawa as well?" He recognized that Genin from a short stint of a mission he'd done yesterday. It wasn't very long, and it was right after he'd finished with Sachi, but it had him traveling back and forth and all over the place.

In truth, a lot had happened the last few days... And that wasn't a bad thing!

"Mina! Hey!" He waved a hand over to her. He wasn't going to leave her out of this little adventure. Just the three of them, together in the hotsprings. Not a bad deal, if Kai were more pervy in mind. Instead, he saw it as a romantic interest and a good friend.

"This is the girl I was talking about- Sachi." He said, gently pulling Sachi over to introduce the two. He hadn't entered the water yet, but that was probably coming soon. He was just proud to show off someone he cared about.
Caelum has written 214 posts
Hotspring in Autumn [Training]Sept 20, 2023 7:25:42 GMT -5
Senju Minazawa
Senju Minazawa Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
Now. When Kai had appeared as well as a pinkette? It was a little surprising. Her golden eyes open to show the girl in a cute, frilly, and somewhat juvenile outfit. It was cute though. Kai on the other hand seemed relaxed as always. "Ohayo!~" She calls out cheerfully towards the two of them. She sits up, revealing her form. In truth. Minazawa was beautiful to look at from afar as a sort of angelic figure, but her form was almost child like in some ways. Just recently, Raika Hyuuga called her "Mini" because of how youthful and short she was. Something much to her chagrin. For her? There wasn't a ton to look at. She kind of was childish in body. 

Her breasts were small, modest at best if you wanted to be extremely generous. Though her form was relatively lithe, he would see there was the fine definition of muscle. The benefit of having a strong body thanks to the genes of the Senju clan. "You've been introducing me? Ara-ara." She said with a small shake of her head. "Come inside. The water's great." Taking the liberty to perform a few handseals, she proceeds to focus her chakra, as she then channels her energy.

"Mokuton: Shiratori no Jutsu." With a few motions, she creates two more ladles along her fingers, extending them outwards, and snapping them off. Before then forming a bucket as well. A wonderful way to pour the water over you. Standing momentarily, the two of them would be able to see a long series of scars along her chest region. Both above the bra line and below it. It had looked as if they were faded, but oddly enough perhaps as if she'd been punched through by holes. Impaled maybe. Kai would realize then what she said was true, but the exaggeration of her wounds had been underplayed. It was likely a lot worse than what she mentioned.

NAME: Mokuton: Shiratori[Wood Release: Hand Tool Manipulation]

CHAKRA USAGE: Low

CLASSIFICATION: Ninjutsu

ELEMENT: Mokuton

DESCRIPTION:

A technique in which the user uses his Wood Release to transform his hand into a tool. This technique has many variations such as it can be used to turn into a key, into a shield or a sword.
last edit by Senju Minazawa on Sept 20, 2023 7:27:39 GMT -5
Hotspring in Autumn [Training]Sept 21, 2023 0:38:30 GMT -5
Kisei Sachi
Kisei Sachi Avatar
groupGrass Shinobi
Kisei Sachi🌸

Sachi couldn't help but let out a quiet giggle at Kai's response, her hands instinctively covering her mouth as she stifled her laughter.

"Well," she began, her voice hushed, "I was supposed to be heading home yesterday morning, but plans changed." Her eyes followed Kai's gaze toward the girl who had caught his attention, a girl who seemed to exude an air of gracefulness and angelic charm. Blue eyes, big and curious sparkled while gazing upon the new acquaintance.

Kai's wave prompted Sachi to follow him toward the hot springs. The cool early autumn air met her skin, and the steam from the hot water enveloped her, causing her cheeks and body to flush with a reddish hue. She found the experience both refreshing and invigorating.

"He's been talking about me?" Sachi mused silently, her curiosity piqued. It hadn't even a week since they had met, yet she was already becoming a topic of conversation. Wanting to ask, she reminded herself that she had plenty of time to interrogate the lazy Uchiha. Right now, there was someone else she was very curious about.

When the Senju stood, the obvious and intense scars that ran across the chest of the pale lady could be seen. Sachi had read up on scars before and examining the scar, she believed it to be an older wound judging by how flat it was, but it seemed painful. The young Kisei also felt fascinated by injuries and the like, she found the marks that clung to the Senju pretty and interesting. It wasn’t the first time she had witnessed scars, but this one was more healed than the ones she had seen especially that long.

"I had no idea I was being talked about," Sachi replied with a warm smile as she stepped into the welcoming waters. Seated next to the pale Senju, whom she assumed to be a fellow Genin, Sachi introduced herself politely.

"Good evening to you. I'm Kisei Sachi of Kusagakure's Genin Team 1, and I'm the daughter of the Kisei and Nakahara clans," she greeted, bowing her head gracefully, voice bright and clear. "It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance.I was invited to go with my older cousin as my extended family lives in Konoha, so I took the opportunity."

"I hope that there were only good things being said.” The pink-clad girl shot a glance at the Uchiha as she slowly leaned back into the waters until it covered her shoulders. She turned to Kai and continued talking up a storm. "It’s such a shame though Kai. Once I had returned home from the market, Taka-Niichan was out cold, so Oneechan said to go without him tonight.” She continued to smile, her face heating up; one wouldn’t be able to tell if she was blushing or if it was from the water.

–🌸–

Attempt by Necro

Some Tags here

last edit by Kisei Sachi on Sept 21, 2023 0:39:05 GMT -5
Hotspring in Autumn [Training]Sept 21, 2023 5:57:26 GMT -5
Uchiha, Kai
Work smarter, not harder
Uchiha, Kai Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
Oh man, now they were both on him. Running his hands through his hair, Kai stared up at the ceiling for a moment before he shook his head and, without responding to either of them, took a dip in the water. In truth, he still had a bit of practice to do today, but he wouldn't let that get in the way of anything majorly. Leaning back against the edge of the hotsprings, he began to weave handseals beneath the water. Practice handseals, of course. It was a really simple thing to do- A simple form of practice- But underwater handseals were as vital as above water ones, he figured, as he looked towards the two of them, with the Senju giving them some ladels.

"In my defense," Kai explained, grabbing the ladel and drooping some water over his shoulders. "You're worth talking about." He smiled at Sachi, as he scooched a bit closer to her. Because of course he would. She was opening him up like a textbook, and Minazawa would be able to see it clear as day- There was certainly an infatuation going on here.

"And of course they were only good things. I have nothing bad to say about you, Sachi." He smiled again, blushing slightly. As she spoke on the others not being able to come with him, his smile turned to a grin before her very eyes.

"I mean... That's fine by me. It just means we can all talk together as Genin." He shrugged. He didn't have to say anything about her feeling safe- She obviously should feel safe, with two of the strongest clans in the village in the same water as her, as he relaxed backwards.

"Jeeze, this feels great... After two days of hard work, nothing beats a good dip in the springs..." He muttered. He had taken notice as well to Minazawa's scars. That spoke a bit more on the volumes of injury she'd been through, and idly, he wondered if a medical shinobi of proper experience could remove them.
Hotspring in Autumn [Training]Sept 21, 2023 16:04:34 GMT -5
Senju Minazawa
Senju Minazawa Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
She felt as if she was being stared at for a little bit. However, it seemed in those moments, the pinkette hadn't realized where the bucket and ladle had come from. Usually, people were quite amazed by the first show of Mokuton. However, she wasn't one to draw eyes to herself. That wasn't the way of the ninja after all now was it? She laid back in the waters, and she smiled, taking in the warmth around her. It felt good just to be around others and to share in moments such as this. "It's good to see you've been working hard Kai-San. I'm sure this nice bath is well deserved." She seemed pleased.

When looking to Kisei Sachi, she proceeds to speak out. "My name is Senju Minazawa." A simple display and introduction. "It's nice to meet you Kisei-San." Resting herself firmly, she proceeds to gaze left and right through the water, her mouth half submerged. Looking out towards the pair, she could see obviously that Kai had the sweets for her. Or so it seemed. This must have been the girl he said he had his heart set out for. The nice steam felt wonderful for her lungs and skin. It made the pain less. Leaning back, she proceeds to lose herself in that euphoria.

"...I've been working on getting a bit stronger as of recently. Perhaps pushing myself a little bit too far." She says softly with a slight curl upwards of the lips. "I've been working on training some new Jutsu here and there. What have you all been up to? Other than spending time together I suppose?~"
Hotspring in Autumn [Training]Sept 22, 2023 22:02:49 GMT -5
Kisei Sachi
Kisei Sachi Avatar
groupGrass Shinobi
Kisei Sachi🌸

Sachi couldn't help but notice Kai inching a little closer, a subtle shift in their dynamic that made her feel slightly self-conscious. In most situations, she wouldn't have minded, but there was something about Kai that drew her attention more than she expected. It was as though he carried an invisible aura, an orange light that made him stand out in a crowd. This newfound awareness of him felt unusual, and though she maintained her usual composed expression, a careful observer might have detected a hint of her inner thoughts in her eyes.

As Kai's presence drew her attention, Sachi silently mused to herself at his response, "I wanted Taka-Niichan to meet you though." She adjusted a stray strand of hair that had escaped her bun, her thoughts left unspoken as she didn't want to disrupt the ongoing conversation.

Sachi listened attentively to Minazawa's greetings and responded with a warm smile to the new acquaintance. "You can call me Sachi, Senju-san. There's no need to be formal with me; I'm the younger one here after all," she explained, shaking her head and crossing her arms in front of her. Sachi assumed Minazawa was older due to her height and her connection to the older Genin.

She recalled the tour they had taken earlier in the day and glanced briefly at Kai, a slight ribbing in her gaze, "It was only a tour that lasted until late afternoon," she reminded bluntly.

"It seems we've all been training lately. 'For the ambitious or willful ones, things will eventually succeed,' they say." Her words were followed by a nod, emphasizing her friendly and inclusive tone. "Since we're all working toward the same goal, we should train together. I think it would be more enjoyable than training alone, personally."

Sachi leaned forward slightly, her enthusiasm evident. "I'm always engrossed in reading material first, given that I'm training to become a medical-nin. But that means my combat training tends to be lacking," she admitted, her thumbs idly fiddling with one another. Her gaze then returned to Kai, her words an unspoken invitation for him to join in the discussion and share his own experiences and thoughts.

–🌸–

Attempt by Necro

Some Tags here:

Hotspring in Autumn [Training]Sept 23, 2023 10:58:17 GMT -5
Uchiha, Kai
Work smarter, not harder
Uchiha, Kai Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
Kai couldn't read minds, so there was no way for him to tell that Sachi wanted him to meet the male- Instead, he just saw a strange thoughtfulness in her eyes that he confused for him getting too close to her. He glanced away for a moment, and scooted back off to the side, wanting to give Sachi her due space- He didn't want to invade her own space, in a sense.

"Yeah- Sachi's right. It was really just a tour I gave her. The only part you could really call a date was the ramen at the end." The old Konoha staple of a Ramen Date. Kai scratched behind his ear, slowly pulling some more warm water over his body as he frowned in thought.

"I can agree on training together though. Usually I'd be against unnecessary work, but..." He glanced over at Sachi. Words were said without speaking, and he gave her the same look he did the other day when he mentioned that Sachi was, of course, a special case. She wasn't like most people, she got preferential treatment. Perks to being a romantic interest.

"I do most of my training in person. ... I'm well read, I just... Practical over theoretical, I guess." He was a person who found in-person training more valuable then book smarts. Much more valuable. Practicality as it were.

"That said... Mina, Sachi, if you want, we could train in here." He smirked. An idea ran across the mind. Training in the hot springs. A bit... Unconventional, sure, but it gave them something to do, and would help with all three of their work.
Hotspring in Autumn [Training]Nov 13, 2023 2:27:40 GMT -5
Senju Minazawa
Senju Minazawa Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
Sachi seemed so polite and kind in her own way, mentioning that there was no need to call her so formally. It warmed her, to be able to have people she was close enough with. To say that she could call them on a first name basis. "I see! I see!" She says, she says, relaxing deeply into the water. "I suppose we all have been working hard. So. It's important we relax." She says, slowly entering into a cough, a light fit as she rests her right hand over her mouth in the form of a balled fist. A light drawling cough, before she hears the mention of the date.

"Congratulations!~ Though...If you're looking to do some training? I could help a little on the "combat" part I suppose. Not much. But, I think I could give you a little something to put you on your toes." Though, she didn't move yet, not sure what the others felt. Slowly, she rests back, feeling as if she were floating to some degree. It felt so warm and comfortable here, she felt like she could get lot forever. If only she could maintain this level of tranquility. That'd be nice. However, she found herself slowly snapping from her stupor as she turns towards Sachi and then Kai.

"Say...After we train. Would you mind if I bought us some shaved ice?"
Hotspring in Autumn [Training]Mar 8, 2024 20:45:57 GMT -5
Kisei Sachi
Kisei Sachi Avatar
groupGrass Shinobi
Kisei Sachi🌸

Sachi listened attentively to Kai and then to Minazawa’s suggestion of shaved ice, a hint of nostalgia coloring her response as she brought a hand to her cheeks. "Shaved ice sounds great! I didn't know they sold it in Konoha. I used to eat it often in Hohei-cho, but not so much after I moved to Kusagakure."

Then suddenly, a distant sound of her name being called from outside the coed baths caught her attention. "Ah, sorry, if you could excuse me for a second," she apologized before hastily making her way out onto the stony pathway, her towel wrapped around her shoulders.

Moments later, she reappeared, preparing to depart. "Ah, I have to step away now. I would like to train later if we have the chance though. It was nice meeting you, Senju-san," she addressed Minazawa, her tone polite yet cheerful. "Ah, I'm staying at the Kisei Coffee shop up the road, so if you would like to talk more, then you know where to find me."

With a graceful bow, droplets of water glistening in her hair, Sachi bid her farewells. "With that, I bid you both adieu," she said with a wave, disappearing behind the fabric barricade, her gaze briefly meeting the Uchiha's before vanishing completely. With a sense of anticipation tingling in her veins, the girl departed, her heart aflutter with the uncertainty of what the future held between her newfound friend and her potential paramour.

–🌸-

Attempt by Necro
Tags:

Hotspring in Autumn [Training]Mar 8, 2024 22:46:19 GMT -5
Senju Minazawa
Senju Minazawa Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
"I look forward to meeting you again. Sachi-San!"

Looking towards Kai, as Sachi said she needed to depart? She finds herself slowly pouring a ladle of hot water over her head, giving a soft sigh as she looks towards the ceiling, and then towards Kai. "She seems to be a good person. Kai-San." She says with a small smile, looking at him with her amber eyes. As if she knew, but wasn't trying to outwardly antagonize or insinuate anything. She didn't know how far she was gone, but with it, she was almost certain that after a bit, she was gone from earshot?

"I'm glad that you've found someone that's making you work harder. Strive to be better. Last I recall, you seemed to be a more relaxed person. But I guess that's the will of fire isn't it?" Giving him a thumbs up, she coughs lightly, and with it, she could feel this tightness and strain in her chest. The feeling of a soreness as if there was some sort of irritation that never really cleared all the way. She felt her hand drift down to her swimsuit, and with it thought about the scars that lingered underneath. How many times had they cut her open now? How many times had they so delicately removed those broken parts? How many years had it been?

For a moment, she had her hopes up when Sachi said she was a medical ninja. But then Minazawa realized. If the ninja of the village struggled to fix her, or find out all the wrongs? How could she? No medicines seemed to help her affliction, and in truth? She didn't want people to really know. Know how hard life was at times. "Does she make you happy?" A small but innocent question to the brooding Uchiha.
last edit by Senju Minazawa on Mar 8, 2024 22:48:56 GMT -5