compose a reply
Going Halvsies [Training]Sept 29, 2023 0:06:20 GMT -5
Yamanaka Itsuki
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Yamanaka Itsuki Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 13 years old birthday 9/18 rank Chuunin occupation Barrier Corps

Yamanaka Itsuki

"Lalala I can't hear you coz you're wrong!~!" Was Itsuki's very mature response to Miroru's complaints about life's warnings, though his broad shit-eating grin morphed into something more genuine as he watched his friend celebrate her success, basking in her happiness in a very literal sense due to his ability to feel her emotions. Of course, that expression became one of concern as he felt the mischievous nature of the redhead take over, the multiple clones only enhancing that concern.

"Mi-chi, wait a sec, let's talk about thi-" he started, only to be cut off as the water at his feet receeded in very much the same way that Miroru had described happening with Tsunami's. Flicking through three seals with his left hand (may as well keep practicing), Itsuki crafted the genjutsu for Kouji on the fly, using Kinobori to stick himself to the earth as the water descended upon him, the Yamanaka even crouching down so his hands could also be used to cling against the oncoming deluge.

For a brief moment, the young boy vanished beneath Miroru's wave, and should the genjutsu take hold of her, to Miroru's eyes, he would end up floating on his back about ten feet further away, having been knocked over by the attack. Normally, the jutsu would make someone think they had killed their target, but Itsuki had been careful to avoid making that seem the case, merely knocked down. Trauma inducing pranks were not cool.

Instead, soaking wet but still upright, Itsuki would dart over to Miroru using a quick Shunpo to appear behind her, and promptly shake himself like a dog right beside her to splash her with the water as much as possible.

"Well~ That looked successful. The world won't thank me for helping you learn this" he giggled, wringing the water out of his clothes.

Word Count: 306
Tags:
Training Count: 8/8

Eleri has written 410 posts
Going Halvsies [Training]Oct 4, 2023 1:57:07 GMT -5
Uchiha Miroru
Just don't give up on me! We can figure this out!
Uchiha Miroru Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 14 years old birthday 7/9 rank Chuunin occupation Jinchuuriki

Uchiha Miroru
Konohagakure No Sato
Genin
| ### | notes
"I'm not wrong! I'm the Justice Scout captain! I'm totally always right forever, it's in the charter! Probably! And if it isn't, you can't prove it! NOW PERISH!" Miroru protested, thrusting a finger accusingly at Itsuki as her brigade of splash shinobi went to work!

However, it worked too well, and Itsuki was floating, KO'd, in the puddle, leading Miroru to creep over and poke him with the gunbai. "... Itsuki? Iiiiiizki? Izki. Izki. Iz. Iz. Iz. Izzy. Iz. Izzy. Izzy. Iz. Iz. IzkYYYAAAAGHGGHHGHGHHGHGHG!" She shrieked as she was thoroughly ambushed and splattered with shaken water like some scruffy doggo! "ITSUKI! YOU HAD ME WORRIED! YOU SCOUNDREL! YOU RAPSCALLION! YOU SCALAWAG! THIS SHALL NOT STAND! WHO CARES WHAT THE WORLD WILL THANK YOU FOR! IMMA THANK YOU RIGHT NOW! GIMME THAT BUTT IM GONNA PADDLE YOU TIL YOU FORGET WHAT YEAR IT IS MISTER! GET OVER HERE NOWWWWW!"

"Just don't give up on me! We can figure this out!"

Template by: Monkey
MISSIONS
D - 0 | C - 9c/3i | B - 0 | A - 0 | S - 0
Threnody has written 1,180 posts