🌸☕TEsteOct 4, 2023 5:18:53 GMT -5
Kisei Sachi
"The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now.”
Kisei Sachi Avatar
groupGrass Shinobi
age 15 years old birthday March 9 rank Genin occupation
Kisei Sachi🌸
"The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now."

"Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit, sed quia consequuntur magni dolores eos qui ratione voluptatem sequi nesciunt. Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit, sed quia non numquam eius modi tempora incidunt ut labore et dolore magnam aliquam quaerat voluptatem. Ut enim ad minima veniam, quis nostrum exercitationem ullam corporis suscipit laboriosam, nisi ut aliquid ex ea commodi consequatur? Quis autem vel eum iure reprehenderit qui in ea voluptate velit esse quam nihil molestiae consequatur, vel illum qui dolorem eum fugiat quo voluptas nulla pariatur?"

–🌸-

Attempt by Necro
Tags:

last edit by Kisei Sachi on Nov 8, 2023 16:38:29 GMT -5
IntrovertedRabbit has written 186 posts
🌸☕TEsteNov 16, 2023 13:33:00 GMT -5
Kisei Sachi
Kisei Sachi Avatar
groupGrass Shinobi
Kisei Sachi🌸
"The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now."

"Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit, sed quia consequuntur magni dolores eos qui ratione voluptatem sequi nesciunt. Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit, sed quia non numquam eius modi tempora incidunt ut labore et dolore magnam aliquam quaerat voluptatem. Ut enim ad minima veniam, quis nostrum exercitationem ullam corporis suscipit laboriosam, nisi ut aliquid ex ea commodi consequatur? Quis autem vel eum iure reprehenderit qui in ea voluptate velit esse quam nihil molestiae consequatur, vel illum qui dolorem eum fugiat quo voluptas nulla pariatur?"

–🌸-

Attempt by Necro
Tags:

last edit by Kisei Sachi on Nov 16, 2023 13:48:16 GMT -5
🌸☕TEsteFeb 26, 2024 17:17:44 GMT -5
Kisei Sachi
Kisei Sachi Avatar
groupGrass Shinobi
[div align="center"][div style="width:400px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;border-top:2px #991122 solid;border-right:8px #991122 solid;border-radius:10px 50px 10px 10px;"] [div align="center"][table][tbody][tr][td][div style="width:480px;padding:20px;background:#fefefe;border:1px #111111 solid;border-radius:5px 5px 5px 5px;"][div align="center"][img style="max-width:100%;" src="https://i.imgur.com/ybmigwF.png"][/div]

[div style="font-size:35px;font-family:georgia;text-transform:lowercase;letter-spacing:-2px;text-align:right;"][font color="#991122"]Stamina Restoration Tea Pellets[/font][/div][div style="height:1px;background:#111111;"]

[/div][div style="font-size:10px;font-family:verdana;text-align:justify;"]

[b][font color="#991122"]OWNER:[/font][/b] Nakahara Clan

[b][font color="#991122"]RANK:[/font][/b] E

[font color="#991122"][b]CLASSIFICATION:[/b][/font] Supplementary

[b][font color="#991122"]ELEMENT:[/font][/b] n/a

[b][font color="#991122"]RESTRICTIONS:[/font][/b] Nakahara Hijutsu [Verdant Haze], Nakahara Pipe or equivalent

[b][font color="#991122"]DESCRIPTION:[/font][/b]
[blockquote]A tightly compact sphere of various dried Nakahara plants made to fit perfectly in smoking pipes, glued together by honey–made to expand slightly when heated. It has a hue of a mixture of green, white, and purple and smells and tastes intensely of lavender and jasmine tea.[/blockquote]
[b][font color="#991122"]ABILITIES:[/font][/b]
[blockquote]Smoking this pellet decreases cortisol levels causing the body to relax more effectively regaining chakra while the body recovers. Stamina can be regenerated by smoking these pellets especially when the user is resting. The smoke exhaled using [Verdant Haze] will create a cloud of smoke and those within will also gain the effects as well. Lingering effects last for [b]3 posting cycles [/b] after the [i]last inhalation[/i].

🌿Those with the [Verdant Haze] hijutsu are [b]immune[/b] to the smoke.

🎐All fuuton ninjutsu can dissipate the smoke instantly.

[/blockquote][/div][/div][/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/div]

[div align="center"][table][tbody][tr][td][div style="width:480px;padding:20px;background:#fefefe;border:1px #111111 solid;border-radius:5px 5px 5px 5px;"][div align="center"][img alt=" " src="https://i.imgur.com/r7qmWIK.png" style="max-width:100%;"][/div]

[div style="font-size:35px;font-family:georgia;text-transform:lowercase;letter-spacing:-2px;text-align:right;"][font color="#991122"]Sakura Pellets🌸[/font][/div][div style="height:1px;background:#111111;"]

[b][font color="#991122"]RANK:[/font][/b] E

[b][font color="#991122"]RESTRICTIONS:[/font][/b] Nakahara Hijutsu [Verdant Haze], Nakahara Pipe or equivalent

[blockquote]A tightly compact sphere of dried sakura petals, glued together by cane sugar and made to expand slightly when heated. It has a hue of light pink and the scent and taste is vaguely of cherry blossoms.[/blockquote]
[blockquote] The smoke from these pellets contains antioxidants, such as flavonoids and polyphenols, which can help protect the skin from oxidative stress and damage. This can help prevent premature aging, reduce the appearance of fine lines, and promote overall skin health. In addition, the pellet can also reduce the appearance of dark spots, hyperpigmentation, and uneven skin tone. Using [Verdant Haze], the user can blow out a layer of smoke, giving those in the cloud similar effects.

🎐All fuuton ninjutsu can dissipate the smoke instantly.[/blockquote][/div][/div][/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/div]

[div align="center"][table][tbody][tr][td][div style="width:480px;padding:20px;background:#fefefe;border:1px #111111 solid;border-radius:5px 5px 5px 5px;"][div align="center"][img alt=" " src="https://i.imgur.com/AhSkhjU.png" style="max-width:100%;"][/div]

[div style="font-size:35px;font-family:georgia;text-transform:lowercase;letter-spacing:-2px;text-align:right;"][font color="#991122"]Full Moon Wisteria Pellets[/font][/div][div style="height:1px;background:#111111;"]

[b][font color="#991122"]RANK:[/font][/b] C

[font color="#991122"][b]CLASSIFICATION:[/b][/font] Offensive, Supplementary

[blockquote]A tightly compact sphere of a light purple and pink hue, bonded together by honey and made to expand slightly when heated. It has a hue of light soft purple and has an overwhelming scent and taste of Wisterias.[/blockquote]
[blockquote]When exhaled by someone with the Nakahara [Verdant Haze] hijutsu, it creates a dense smoke cloud. Those within the smoke cloud will receive an instant hit to their nervous system due to the strong scent, causing their body to freeze up but for only an instant, stopping them in their tracks. They will return to normal nearly as quickly as they came, as the smoke lasts [b]only a couple of seconds.[/b]

❌ Because of its high dissipation rate, the pellet is not compatible with [a href="https://fallenblades.proboards.com/thread/12408/nakahara-clan-jutsu-set-1"]x[/a] Kemuri Yoin [i][Lingering Smoke][/i]. Addition not compatible with, [a href="https://fallenblades.proboards.com/thread/21332/nakahara-techs-2"]x[/a] Shi no Wa [i][Circle of Death][/i], Sumokudoragon [i][Smoke Dragon[/i], and Sokubaku no Kemuri Kangoku [i][Binding Smoke Prison][/i].

🎐 All fuuton ninjutsu can dissipate the smoke.[/blockquote][/div][/div][/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/div]

[div align="center"][table][tbody][tr][td][div style="width:480px;padding:20px;background:#fefefe;border:1px #111111 solid;border-radius:5px 5px 5px 5px;"][div align="center"][img alt=" " style="max-width:100%;" src="https://i.imgur.com/OA0hooA.png"][/div]

[div style="font-size:35px;font-family:georgia;text-transform:lowercase;letter-spacing:-2px;text-align:right;"][font color="#991122"]Peppermint pellets[/font][/div][div style="height:1px;background:#111111;"]

[b][font color="#991122"]RANK:[/font][/b] D

[blockquote]A bright green pellet made from dried peppermint leaves, condensed together to form a spherical shape–to also expand slightly inside of the pipe. It tastes and smells of very strong peppermint. [/blockquote]
[blockquote]The effect of smoking this pellet helps with clearing up airways and alleviating heavy breathing, nausea, and dizziness– particularly good for coping with higher altitudes which induces altitude sickness for those not used to it. It also aids in clearing up sinuses from colds or allergies. Using the Nakahara Ninjutsu [Verdant Haze], the people within the smoke will be relieved from symptoms associated with altitude sickness. Lingering Effects last for [b]3 posting cycles[/b] after the [i]last inhalation.[/i]

🎐All fuuton ninjutsu can dissipate the smoke instantly. [/blockquote][/div][/div][/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/div]

[div align="center"][table][tbody][tr][td][div style="width:480px;padding:20px;background:#fefefe;border:1px #111111 solid;border-radius:5px 5px 5px 5px;"][div align="center"][img style="max-width:100%;" src="https://i.imgur.com/V4vCVVr.png"][/div]

[div style="font-size:35px;font-family:georgia;text-transform:lowercase;letter-spacing:-2px;text-align:right;"][font color="#991122"]Eucalyptus pellets [/font][/div][div style="height:1px;background:#111111;"]

[blockquote] A warm green pellet made with dried eucalyptus leaves wrapped into a sphere and bonded with honey. The pellet and smoke consist of an aromatic minty camphoraceous scent with a cool and crisp undertone and a slightly sweet smell from the honey. The taste has a bitterness that is reminiscent of menthol.[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Inhaling the smoke from this pellet induces nausea and dizziness. Using [Verdant Haze], exhaled smoke will impart the same effects on those within the smoke cloud, given those within nausea and dizziness, although not enough to cause long-term effects. Lingering effects last [b]2 post cycles[/b] after [i]last inhaled.[/i]

🌿Those with [Verdant Haze] are [b]immune [/b] to the smoke.

🎐All fuuton ninjutsu can dissipate the smoke instantly.[/blockquote][/div][/div][/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/div]

[div align="center"][table][tbody][tr][td][div style="width:480px;padding:20px;background:#fefefe;border:1px #111111 solid;border-radius:5px 5px 5px 5px;"][div align="center"][img src="https://i.imgur.com/epYzKsg.png" style="max-width:100%;" alt=" "][/div]

[div style="font-size:35px;font-family:georgia;text-transform:lowercase;letter-spacing:-2px;text-align:right;"][font color="#991122"]electric daisy pellets[/font][/div][div style="height:1px;background:#111111;"]

[blockquote] A cool green pellet made out of the leaves and flowers of dried electric daisies, also known as the toothache plant. The leaves and flowers were then bonded using dried flaxseed and further dried to create the pellet. The scent from the pellet and smoke could be described as a pungent earthy and citrusy spiciness; the taste carrying the same spicy tingling effect with a bitter aftertone.[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Smoking these pellets makes the user’s body numb, alleviating/desensitizing any minor pain that the user feels; scratches, bruises, toothaches, minor piercing wounds (needle punctures), and moderate blunt force pain. Pain from major injuries/wounds will still be present, only slightly numbing the pain but one will be able to feel it. Using [Verdant Haze], a user exhales the smoke, creating a cloud, and those within will obtain the numbing effects.  Lingering effects last for [b]2 posting cycles[/b] after the [i]last inhalation.[/i]

[div align="center"][table][tbody][tr][td][div style="width:480px;padding:20px;background:#fefefe;border:1px #111111 solid;border-radius:5px 5px 5px 5px;"][div align="center"][img alt=" " style="max-width:100%;" src="https://i.imgur.com/O4iiEe7.png"][/div]

[div style="font-size:35px;font-family:georgia;text-transform:lowercase;letter-spacing:-2px;text-align:right;"][font color="#991122"]Ashwagandha pellets[/font][/div][div style="height:1px;background:#111111;"]

[blockquote] Spherical pellets of light brown color made of ground-up ashwagandha root and packed tightly using honey as it’s a binding agent. It has a musky smell with the taste being bitter but slightly sweet from the honey.[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Smoking Ashwagandha pellets, helps ease the after-effects of large caffeine consumption by calming the body of jitters and increasing one’s focus. With the [Verdant Haze] ability, a smoke cloud is created by exhalation of the smoke, giving the same relaxant effect as the user. Lingering Effects last for [b]3 posting cycles[/b] after the [i]last inhalation.[/i]

[div align="center"][table][tbody][tr][td][div style="width:480px;padding:20px;background:#fefefe;border:1px #111111 solid;border-radius:5px 5px 5px 5px;"][div align="center"][img src="https://i.imgur.com/cwBu4OL.png" style="max-width:100%;" alt=" "][/div]

[div style="font-size:35px;font-family:georgia;text-transform:lowercase;letter-spacing:-2px;text-align:right;"][font color="#991122"]Euphorbia Lactea Sap Pellets[/font][/div][div style="height:1px;background:#111111;"]

[font color="#991122"][b]CLASSIFICATION:[/b][/font] Offensive, supplementary

[blockquote] A red/green spherical pellet made from dried cyathia and grounded fruits from the tree compressed tightly into a ball and bonded with a mixture of its toxic milky sap and mad honey. The taste is extremely bitter and the smell is slightly earthy with a touch of honey. [/blockquote]
[blockquote]Using the [Verdant Haze] ability when exhaled, the smoke cloud will impart a burning sensation in the eyes to those within, not enough to permanently scar/hurt the eyes but cause moderate pain and blurred vision within the smoke cloud. Lingering Effects last for [b]1 posting cycle [/b] after [i]last eye contact[/i] with the smoke.

🌿Those with [Verdant Haze] are [b]immune[/b] to the smoke effects.

Wearing goggles or eye cover equivalent with no way for the smoke to enter the eyes gives [b]immunity.[/b]

[div align="center"][table][tbody][tr][td][div style="width:480px;padding:20px;background:#fefefe;border:1px #111111 solid;border-radius:5px 5px 5px 5px;"][div align="center"][img style="max-width:100%;" src="https://i.imgur.com/9vnlHA6.png" alt=" "][/div]

[div style="font-size:35px;font-family:georgia;text-transform:lowercase;letter-spacing:-2px;text-align:right;"][font color="#991122"]Mother in-Law’s Tongue Pellets[/font][/div][div style="height:1px;background:#111111;"]

[font color="#991122"][b]CLASSIFICATION:[/b][/font] Offensive, Supplementry

[blockquote]A dense spherical ball made of condensed dried leaves of dark and light green striations and small white petals bounded with honey as a bonding agent. The scent is similar to that of lilies and tastes strongly of lilies and honey. [/blockquote]
[blockquote]Inhaling this smoke can cause numbness of the throat and vocal cords rendering users mute. With [Verdant Haze], the exhalation of the smoke from this pellet creates a cloud of smoke that will make all those within unable to talk. Lingering Effects last for [b]2 posting cycles[/b] after the [i]last inhalation.[/i]

🌿Those with [Verdant Haze] are [b]immune.[/b]  

[div align="center"][table][tbody][tr][td][div style="width:480px;padding:20px;background:#fefefe;border:1px #111111 solid;border-radius:5px 5px 5px 5px;"][div align="center"][img src="https://i.imgur.com/IRhDFAN.png" style="max-width:100%;"][/div]

[div style="font-size:35px;font-family:georgia;text-transform:lowercase;letter-spacing:-2px;text-align:right;"][font color="#991122"]Tea tree oil Pellets[/font][/div][div style="height:1px;background:#111111;"]

[blockquote] A green and yellow spherical pellet made from dandelion flowers and dried melaleuca leaves that were dried and soaked in tea tree oil and then dried again, binding the ingredients together. The pellet has an earthy but sharp and robust camphoraceous odor.[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Inhaling the pellet can help reduce inflammation of the body due to injury. With the [Verdant Haze] ability, the pellets can be smoked and when exhaled create a cloud of smoke that disinfects spaces, wounds, and infection. This is particularly helpful in situations where there is no medical equipment available. Those within the smoke cloud will receive the same inflammatory reduction properties.

[div align="center"][table][tbody][tr][td][div style="width:480px;padding:20px;background:#fefefe;border:1px #111111 solid;border-radius:5px 5px 5px 5px;"][div align="center"][img src="https://i.imgur.com/RctRPxX.png" style="max-width:100%;"][/div]

[div style="font-size:35px;font-family:georgia;text-transform:lowercase;letter-spacing:-2px;text-align:right;"][font color="#991122"]Crocus Sativus Pellets[/font][/div][div style="height:1px;background:#111111;"]

[blockquote] A cinnamony red spherical pellet with noticeable purple flowers has been dried, the red being the plant stems that were dried and grounded up and bound with dark honey. Its smell has a dark, leathery, spicy note, with tarred effects and a hint of honey, and tastes sweet with some bitter yet floral notes.[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Inhaling the smoke from the pellets incurs aphrodisiac-[i]like[/i] effects: quickened heartbeat, flushed face, and higher temperatures, giving a feverish deposition to the head, hands, and body. It primarily increases blood flow and stimulates the products of certain hormones. The [b][Verdant Haze][/b] ability, when exhaled creates a cloud of smoke that imparts the same effects to those within. Lingering Effects last for [b]2 posting cycles[/b] after the [i]last inhalation.[/i]

last edit by Kisei Sachi on Feb 26, 2024 17:27:51 GMT -5