[miroru] The Comet over Konoha! Yusei out of orbit!

compose a reply
[miroru] The Comet over Konoha! Yusei out of orbit!Oct 8, 2023 12:45:29 GMT -5
juryoku yusei
Once the mind and body have been awakened to their true potential, it’s impossible to turn back.
juryoku yusei Avatar
groupnull
age 19 years old birthday february 26 rank chuunin occupation operations team/gate guard

The trek back to Kusagakure was longer than anticipated. Yusei had successfully chartered a ship out of Kumogakure, landing on the shore. He'd spent days as a stowaway, under the axle of wagons to keep himself awake. The fear of another head injury did that to someone.

Having arrived in Konoha's capitol, he settled in just fine. Yusei saw fit to be put up in other young shinobi's homes, tutoring them and catching fish to earn his keep. He'd already banked his rent home, and needed to budget around that. Despite such a promise, he was decked out in black robes with cut and sewn panels and long sleeves over his compressionwear, stealing 's style altogether.

To that end, he was seen in a public park, off-white hair making him stand out. He needed to cook himself in the sun, it was how his family kept their chakra reserves large. A modestly dressed family of three passed by the tree he leaned on. Yusei blinked at them, and the apple on the branch nearest to them floated off, a gift to the child. He then kept leaning on that tree, gently murmuring that prose he loved so much. "...I saw the shape of a human life: on the one side, upwards and forwards into the light; on the other, downward into the mist of uncertainty. All eagerness undermined by knowledge."

And then... some redhead was in his line of sight, above the spine of his new book? How much of this did she see? He looked embarrassed.

"Oh, hey. I didn't see you there. I'm from... out of town. We'll say that."

vapes has written 79 posts