Academy Basics! [Uka Training]

compose a reply
Academy Basics! [Uka Training]Oct 13, 2023 19:10:11 GMT -5
Takehara Momo
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Takehara Momo Avatar
groupRain Shinobi
age 18 years old birthday rank Chuunin occupation

Momo was on a short volunteer service, when she'd be approached by an Amegakure official. Scared to be pulled aside, she'd be both relieved and visibly excited. Hopping on both feet in a goat like manner, as they'd inform her she'd impressed them with her recent activities. Specifically the work she'd done with a few academy students. They'd seemed to pick up the lessons quite nicely from her.

Due to that they'd ask her to host another training session for one of the academy students she'd already worked with. It was sadly a bit exciting as well to hear it'd be Uka. She wouldn't want to say she had a favorite, but she wasn't sure if she wanted to host something for the trickster. He'd possibly drive her mad, which was something she needed to work on, but she expected it would be best for them. Especially when she learned part of the reason she'd be asked was due to a mess of scheduling.

Somehow the academy's spare rooms and the training fields were reserved for the whole day. When asked if there was another place and teacher they'd apparently assumed Momo's home would be safe. Trust she was happy to have laid on her, but also a bit of a nerve racking situation. She'd thankfully be able to leave a little early, clean herself and home up. Though she didn't really leave a messy home, it was however almost as depressingly sterile as the hospital.

Other than a cute little tea set of fine china and some old photographs of her family. There really wasn't much of decoration, as well as there weren't any truly pretty plants. What she grew by the apartment window was nothing pretty, it all served a medicinal reason. Due to that it's pots were all the basic lifeless grey plastic pots that came with them at the market. The brightest thing in the room was likely the wooden round dinning room table set she had. Though all that color came from the natural tones of the wood, it only sat four people. Beyond that for surface space there was just a desk, the kitchen was an open room next to the main living and entrance. Near it in the back of the room, was a door which was the bathroom.

Amegakure apartments weren't known for being huge, though the lack of possession in the home made it so the living room had quite the space to train. Granted Momo wasn't all that certain what jutsu they'd be training, it was just made aware to her that it'd be one of the academy basics. Her excitement meant she'd cleaned up well before the planned arrival of Uka, so now the goat merely stood at her buzzer with building anticipation.

Words. --
Tags.
Notes.
Notes go here wheee and you can get as long or as short as you want because it doesn't matter. And do you wanna know why that is? Is it because you think this scrolls? Well you'd be right. It does scroll. Pat yourself on the back my good man. You are smart. Smart little man.

Template by Kuroya of THQ & GS.

Yoshiko has written 77 posts
Academy Basics! [Uka Training]Oct 16, 2023 5:09:17 GMT -5
Yugao Uka
Yugao Uka Avatar
groupRain Shinobi
age 11 years old birthday May 15, 1012 rank Academy Student occupation Student
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sidebar"]
[attr="class","icon"]

[attr="class","text-area"]
As Uka approached Momo's apartment building, she couldn't help but feel a mixture of curiosity and excitement. Having met Momo before during her volunteer service at the Academy, she knew Momo's reputation for being a diligent and caring individual. Momo had even helped Uka during a private tutoring session, focusing on chakra control, which had left a lasting impression on her.
[break][break]
Today's training session was going to be a bit different, and Uka couldn't help but wonder if it was a way to test her patience and discipline. As she reached her buzzer, she pressed it and waited, feeling a bit mischievous and eager to see Momo's reaction. When Momo's voice came through the intercom, she decided to add a touch of her playful nature to the conversation, "Hey there, Momo-sensei! It's me, Uka. I've heard I'm in for a special training session today. I promise I won't drive you too mad... or at least I'll try my best not to." She let out a mischievous chuckle.
[break][break]
Uka had interacted with Momo before and knew that today's training session would be important for her own growth as a ninja. Still, the prospect of a little fun and maybe a harmless prank or two was hard to resist. But Uka would do her best to control herself.
[break][break]
蝶々技術 | Chōchō Gijutsu [lit. Butterfly Techniques]
[break][break]
Having undergone comprehensive training under her father's guidance since a young age, Uka has developed exceptional proficiency in both the theoretical and practical aspects of the Yugao clan's hijutsu. This extensive training enables her to adeptly utilize a wide array of the clan's jutsu. With her honed skills, Uka can effectively communicate with, command, and channel the innate instincts and capabilities of the insects belonging to the Lepidoptera order, such as butterflies and moths, seamlessly integrating them into her own jutsus.

[attr="class","ooc-area"]WORD: 216
[break]

[googlefont=Fira Sans:400,500,600,700]
[newclass=.sidebar]margin: 20px auto; width: 500px; border: 0px solid black; font: 400 12px/16px 'Fira Sans', arial; display: grid; grid-template-columns: 100px 1fr; grid-template-rows: 1fr auto; grid-template-areas: 'icon text' 'ooc text'; grid-column-gap: 16px; margin: 20px auto; width: 500px; border: 0px solid black; font: 400 12px/16px 'Fira Sans', arial; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidebar .icon]width: 100px; grid-area: icon; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidebar .icon img]width: 100%; filter: brightness(90%) contrast(90%); transition: filter 0.3s; -webkit-transition: filter 0.3s, -webkit-filter 0.3s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidebar .icon img:hover]filter: brightness(100%) contrast(100%); transition: filter 0.3s; -webkit-transition: filter 0.3s, -webkit-filter 0.3s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidebar .text-area]grid-area: text; text-align: justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidebar .text-area b]font-weight: 500; color: #7e61a6; text-decoration: none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidebar .ooc-area]padding: 8px 0; border: 1px dotted #7e61a6; border-left: 0; border-right: 0; font-size: 10px; line-height: 14px; grid-area: ooc; align-self: flex-end[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidebar .ooc-area a]letter-spacing: .6px; font: 500 10px/15px 'Fira Sans',arial; text-decoration: none; color: #7e61a6; text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
Yofie has written 99 posts
Academy Basics! [Uka Training]Nov 7, 2023 13:45:04 GMT -5
Takehara Momo
Takehara Momo Avatar
groupRain Shinobi

The sound of her buzzer drawing her quickly to the intercom. It'd be as she was expecting the academy student, a punctual student was something always worth praise. They'd not only make themselves known, but they'd promise not to drive Momo mad either. It was a little unnerving for the goat to here, as she did her best to not let her 'outbreaks' be known.

"Heh, that's great! Come on up." Momo replied with a joyous tone, albeit a bit awkward. It was usual for the chuunin, besides over the intercom everyone's voice was a bit muffled. Maybe the anxiety wouldn't even translate. Surely Uka didn't know anything about Momo's internal issues. There was only a couple who had any real clue of Momo's personal aches and necessary conditioning. She kept few truly informed on the why she took medication.

The loud sound of the buzzer could be heard through the closed door, it'd continue to buzz as Uka entered. Momo holding it a bit long to assure the academy student had time to enter. Her name and buzzer was associated with the room number Momo stayed, it was the third floor and only a couple rooms away from where the stairs or elevator opened. Momo would stand at her door holding it open, as she'd peer out the hall. Waving over Uka as they came to the top of the stairs.

Words. --
Tags.
Notes.
Notes go here wheee and you can get as long or as short as you want because it doesn't matter. And do you wanna know why that is? Is it because you think this scrolls? Well you'd be right. It does scroll. Pat yourself on the back my good man. You are smart. Smart little man.

Academy Basics! [Uka Training]Nov 13, 2023 9:09:30 GMT -5
Yugao Uka
Yugao Uka Avatar
groupRain Shinobi
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sidebar"]
[attr="class","icon"]

Uka's mischievous smile remained as she listened to Momo's response through the intercom. It was a pleasure to see that Momo had a welcoming tone, despite her own internal struggles that Uka was unaware of. She appreciated the trust Momo had in her as an academy student.
[break][break]
The buzzing sound of the intercom stopped, signaling that she was free to enter. With a sense of anticipation, Uka quickly made her way up to Momo's apartment. As she reached the third floor, she spotted Momo standing at her door, waving her over. Uka approached with a cheerful demeanor, her curiosity about the day's training session growing.
[break][break]
"Thank you, Momo-sensei!" Uka said as she reached the door. Entering the apartment, Uka glanced around and noticed the neat and tidy living space. "Nice place you've got here, Momo-sensei! It feels welcoming. Are you living alone?" she commented with genuine appreciation and curiosity. The prospect of learning from Momo, who had helped her with chakra control before, was genuinely inspiring. Uka was ready for whatever training lay ahead, eager to absorb as much knowledge and skill as she could under Momo's guidance. "What will we do today?" she couldn't help but feel a bit excited about what the day would bring.
[break][break]
[break][break]
Having undergone comprehensive training under her father's guidance since a young age, Uka has developed exceptional proficiency in both the theoretical and practical aspects of the Yugao clan's hijutsu. This extensive training enables her to adeptly utilize a wide array of the clan's jutsu. With her honed skills, Uka can effectively communicate with, command, and channel the innate instincts and capabilities of the insects belonging to the Lepidoptera order, such as butterflies and moths, seamlessly integrating them into her own jutsus.

[attr="class","ooc-area"]WORD: 207
[break]

[newclass=.sidebar]margin: 20px auto; width: 500px; border: 0px solid black; font: 400 12px/16px 'Fira Sans', arial; display: grid; grid-template-columns: 100px 1fr; grid-template-rows: 1fr auto; grid-template-areas: 'icon text' 'ooc text'; grid-column-gap: 16px; margin: 20px auto; width: 500px; border: 0px solid black; font: 400 12px/16px 'Fira Sans', arial; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidebar .icon]width: 100px; grid-area: icon; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidebar .icon img]width: 100%; filter: brightness(90%) contrast(90%); transition: filter 0.3s; -webkit-transition: filter 0.3s, -webkit-filter 0.3s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidebar .icon img:hover]filter: brightness(100%) contrast(100%); transition: filter 0.3s; -webkit-transition: filter 0.3s, -webkit-filter 0.3s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidebar .text-area b]font-weight: 500; color: #7e61a6; text-decoration: none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidebar .ooc-area]padding: 8px 0; border: 1px dotted #7e61a6; border-left: 0; border-right: 0; font-size: 10px; line-height: 14px; grid-area: ooc; align-self: flex-end[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidebar .ooc-area a]letter-spacing: .6px; font: 500 10px/15px 'Fira Sans',arial; text-decoration: none; color: #7e61a6; text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
Academy Basics! [Uka Training]Mar 6, 2024 15:08:18 GMT -5
Takehara Momo
Takehara Momo Avatar
groupRain Shinobi

Momo would close the door after Uka had entered. Turning to her guest and cupping her hands together behind her guest. Still holding a smile, it's nature reinforced by the academy students words. "Thank you, it's nothing special, but suits me fine." The chuunin would state with the knowledge it wasn't actually that well decorated. There wasn't much to personally boast about the actual upkeep.

"Yeah, I moved out from my fathers upon reaching the rank of chuunin. This residence is in a district closer to the hospital and our villages head quarters." It had what was considered a cheaper level of living, her living space was limited due to it. There were some even worst off in Amegakure, but this was pretty close to the lowest end of living quarters. At least from a social economic sense, the villages goat kept her actual abode clean and tidy. Perhaps anywhere was welcoming when given the right touch.

"Hmm... I wasn't given a specific instruction, but I have the tools for any of the traditional academy jutsu. I also have a medical dummy in my closet, I could teach you some medical basics or perhaps just help you highlight target areas. I'm good with a bow too, but I wouldn't be able to teach anything outside of principle here." Momo would explain looking around her abode as if second guessing whether or not she could shoot arrows here. A silent nod to herself, as she was quite certain she couldn't get away with it and it wasn't worth attempting to get away with.

Words. --
Tags.
Notes.

Academy Basics! [Uka Training]Mar 13, 2024 10:18:39 GMT -5
Yugao Uka
Yugao Uka Avatar
groupRain Shinobi
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sidebar"]
[attr="class","icon"]

Uka nodded attentively as Momo spoke, taking in the details of her living situation and the various options for training. Despite the modesty of Momo's apartment, Uka couldn't help but feel a sense of warmth and comfort in the space, amplified by Momo's welcoming demeanor.
[break][break]
"Moving out on your own must have been quite the adjustment," Uka remarked empathetically, imagining the independence and responsibility it entailed. "But it sounds like you've settled in nicely. And being closer to the hospital and headquarters must have its advantages, especially for someone with your skills."
[break][break]
Considering Momo's suggestions for their training session, Uka felt a surge of excitement at the possibilities. Each option presented its own unique opportunity for growth and learning. "Wow, you're so versatile, Momo-sensei! I'm honestly torn between learning more about medical basics and improving my chakra control with traditional jutsu," Uka admitted, her gaze flickering between Momo and the possible location of the medical dummy.
[break][break]
After a moment of contemplation, Uka's eyes sparkled with determination as she made her decision. "I think I'll focus on refining my chakra control today. It's such a fundamental skill, and I know I still have a lot to learn. Plus, your guidance has been invaluable in the past, so I trust you to help me progress even further."
[break][break]
With a smile of anticipation, Uka waited for Momo's response.
[break][break]
[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc-area"]WORD: 225
[break]