[Operation 2] - Lend me your Ear

compose a reply
[Operation 2] - Lend me your EarOct 17, 2023 18:14:50 GMT -5
Fuu Kazama
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Fuu Kazama Avatar
groupMissing-Nin
age 24 years old birthday April 26th rank C-rank Nuke-nin occupation Tanjo Member
So I'm finally here this place its lovely but I need to be careful we have enemies here.

The ship had finally dropped Fuu off right where she needed to be in the midst of Yuki no Kuni, the captain had mentioned that they'd be in the port for a few days giving her more than enough time to complete her mission.

Upon arrival the Woodsman would prepare herself for travel dawning a cape that would go over her uniform and removing her map that would mark her destination a small town in the far reaches of the country side. The town she was headed too was a distance town known as Seppen as the girl made her way in the snow she'd notice in the distance a train making its way towards the town seeing it send out a large plume of smoke from a train in the distance.

Seeing that made the girl cringe. "Is that the machine we tried to destroy all those years ago?" she'd follow it as it made its way forward noting that it seemed to be going in the exact same direction that she was. "How far does that thing go...look at it what's it doing this landscape with all that smoke..." the girl would clutch her cape as she made her way into the chilly climate arriving at the city some few hours later around midday. "This looks like the place." the girl would say as she began to close in on the locale, glancing at it through her binoculars which she'd place away.

She was no doubt certain they wouldn't react positively to her arrival in the nation but the town was on the smaller side of things so perhaps she could convince them otherwise. Her mission was to attempt and rally them on her side using a rather gentler approach towards them as a means of showing accountability for their past actions. And while they do still intend to return to such a facet they are attempt to change their approach to doing so, by educating them on their intentions as to why.

316 WORDS ● ● NOTES
deltra of gangnam style
last edit by Fuu Kazama on Oct 29, 2023 12:18:13 GMT -5
Meep has written 85 posts
[Operation 2] - Lend me your EarOct 18, 2023 21:13:17 GMT -5
Nakajima Taro
Nakajima Taro Avatar
groupSnow Shinobi
age 23 years old birthday rank Chuunin occupation
Taro couldn't believe the details of this mission, he'd be preventing a group of hippies from trying to recruit for a train sabotage. They were explained as terrorists, but not really given a name to be feared. He wasn't one of the villages jounin, but this wasn't some hostile local. He was about to go to a place well within Yuki no Kuni and not even one that'd be against the train. To him the benefit of the powerful engine was too great to be ignored. Too many people risked death without the shipments it could distribute across the country.

Not only that Taro would have taken the train to get to Seppen, the place they'd been tipped off could have one of those Tangerines. His train trip was in his opinion nothing but delightful and he'd be able to survive the cold better than most. He was a living fire after all, but all his heat simply wanted more heat. To thrown hands would be a preferable outcome. However his goal was merely to prevent and pushout the invader, perhaps he'd find this individual changed to a train believer. Maybe they wouldn't even have to be forced out.

On his trip Taro would bring a small radio to put in his ear, despite heading on this mission alone. He knew there'd be defenses possibly shinobi and at least people with eyes. Often they'd have their own radio towers, so he'd go meet up with the villages head security. Simply asking the message and warning of the possible terrorist being around. If they were to spot them, they should reach out to Taro on his frequency. Afterwards he'd hit the streets to look for this terrorist himself, his headband sealed in a scroll. So maybe he could draw her in with his own eager gaze scanning crowds as he paced around Seppen.
Yoshiko has written 53 posts
[Operation 2] - Lend me your EarOct 19, 2023 10:56:36 GMT -5
Exousia
Kermit is the only frog you need.
Exousia Avatar
groupGlobal Moderator
age 30 years old birthday rank occupation NPC Mod
As Fuu made her way into town, her appearance earned her a few good looks of disapproval, the locals clearly denoting her as someone who wasn’t from around these parts… Although she had not done anything to earn their hostility (yet), there was a distinct sense of dislike emanating from the people, and she would find very few of them would so much as speak to her without being prompted. To make matters worse, the blonde had also been spotted by another figure, one who kept to the shadows and hid herself well enough that few would ever be able to spot her.

"Nakajima-san.” Kabuto whispered from her perch atop one of the train station’s many alcoves, her gaze focused down on the blonde as she wandered away from the tracks, expression dull behind her helmet. Taro would be able to hear her over his radio, and good thing too- he might have missed the target entirely if she hadn’t spotted her. This wasn’t her mission, and she had the utmost confidence in Taro’s ability to handle himself… but that didn’t mean she couldn’t point him in the right direction.

"This is Kabuto. You’ll find your target wandering the west end, near the station. Blonde hair. Red cloak. Somewhat attractive.” With that, the GOKA operative moved, blurring into a flurry of snowflakes as she sped off in a Shunshin, off on her own, equally important assignment.

has written 185 posts
[Operation 2] - Lend me your EarOct 19, 2023 12:28:38 GMT -5
Fuu Kazama
Fuu Kazama Avatar
groupMissing-Nin
age 24 years old birthday April 26th rank C-rank Nuke-nin occupation Tanjo Member
It'll be hard to get these people to forgive us but I have to try at the very least, I can only hope they'll listen to me.

As the girl made her way into the town she was unaware that she had been spotted by anyone but could tell by the looks of disapproval she was getting that many of them had understood who she was and distrusted her intentions, with her hands disguised below her cloaks the girl would craft a few handseals in order to properly funnel chakra into her vocal chords so that she may deliver her message her voice now amplified loud enough to be heard from roughly 50 feet away in the center of town just out of the range of the train station whose last departure had just taken off. "I'm sure that many of you know who I represent." the girl would state her voice potentially catching the attention of the towns people the tone somewhat somber in the way she spoke.

"And what I offer is an apology. I am aware that our actions from our last outing in this nation were less than ideal, and had they succeeded have been downright unforgivable, however these were orders passed down from an old regime one that no longer represents the values we want to represent today." the girl would pause for a brief moment. "As a representative of the Tanjo I would like to ask for forgiveness for our past transgressions and if you are willing to listen offer an explanation for our intentions in your country." she had hoped that the people of the village would hear her and understand where she was coming from.

The Tanjo themselves would've attempted to contact the leader of the nation but figured they wouldn't have the power to do so since they were under the assumption they would more than likely be met with hostility upon arrival that and they also weren't actively aware of who the leader of the nation was or of the whereabouts of its shinobi village and figured that appealing to the citizens was their best option if they could show that they meant no harm then perhaps they would be given a tad bit more leniency at the negotiating table if that was even an option.

NAME: Boisubokkusu [Voice Box]
CHAKRA USAGE: Low (Continuous)
CLASSIFICATION: Ninjutsu
ELEMENT: -
HANDSEALS: 3
DESCRIPTION:
The user modulates and enhances their own voice box using chakra, causing their voice to become leagues louder than it was previously - commonly used in warfare to bark orders from afar, narrate a fight, or just be loud in general. This technique doesn't harm other people, but could be annoying, or distracting if used properly.

Ear protection can lessen or eliminate the noise levels caused by the technique based on the strength of said protection. Also, that if the sound waves come into contact with water or Suiton-based chakra constructs, the sound will be absorbed and muted, thus making the technique less potent and useful. If one is out of the jutsu's audible range (180 meter radius), this technique does nothing.

365 WORDS ● ● NOTES
deltra of gangnam style
last edit by Fuu Kazama on Oct 19, 2023 12:30:54 GMT -5
[Operation 2] - Lend me your EarOct 22, 2023 16:05:11 GMT -5
Nakajima Taro
Nakajima Taro Avatar
groupSnow Shinobi
Taro hadn't expected this to be an easy mission, but the God's or Devil's of this plane once again blessed him. It didn't feel like he'd been there long at all, before he'd get a radio transmission about the targets location. As well as a description of the objective, it'd however be a bit irritating to Taro. "Thanks Kabuto, over and out." The Nakajima knew to keep his replies to other officials brief, he'd either not have the rank or jurisdiction to be anything but thankful. Furthermore this was his mission, he wouldn't want to ask anyone to interfere in his credit.

Granted there was a part of Taro not totally certain on his mission totally. It would certainly impart rely on whether or not this individual was a problem. He'd originally hoped on his train ride, they'd be a problem and a worthy one at that. Now that he knew it was going to be some pretty girl, he'd doubts this was going to be a fun match up. Besides he seemed to get pinned against chicks a lot, it was the sort of reputation he was trying to build. Taro didn't spare a moment to head off from that report to the location described. He'd be as keen as he could be, attempting at first subtly.

Once in the right area, he'd do his best to spot her out. It'd however be a bit needless, as he'd hear her before anything else. The booming unnatural voice, it'd possibly stir more than him. However that'd been the intention he'd assume to some degree. Why she wanted everyone to know she was there and there specifically was beyond him. He didn't have a reason to attempt to discretely approach her though, he'd remove his third scroll. Retrieving his head band from it, so the people could very easily tell he was a Yuki shinobi. Unlike her he looked like he belonged already.

Using the removed scroll as an improvised battering ram, Taro would casually stroll through the people to the loud Kunoichi. He didn't bash through like a maniac, but with a very lazy push he'd give a gentle shove to people who didn't turn back to see him. His head band almost assuredly getting a level of compliance. Yukigakure hadn't slighted it's people. "Coming through, need to interrupt this..." He'd casually state, before getting up closer or having the crowd merely split for him to face her.

"OY! OY! You're disturbing the peace! Using jutsu in the middle of the village, I can't say you're displaying much change in your action. How about you lower your tone and try explaining to me first why I shouldn't seal you in this scroll and ship you off to Red-Bean country?" Taro would state as he'd plant one end of the scroll onto the ground and hold it still with one hand. He'd grin confidently. As regardless of her reaction, he'd feel like it'd be a good time for him. His threats were completely empty, but she didn't need to know he couldn't seal her into the scrolls. They were at least of the right size if he could, so maybe she'd just quietly give up?
last edit by Yoshiko on Oct 23, 2023 8:53:04 GMT -5
[Operation 2] - Lend me your EarOct 28, 2023 18:47:38 GMT -5
Exousia
Exousia Avatar
groupGlobal Moderator
It took all of two seconds for Fuu’s voice to silence the crowd. The Tanjo girl’s words were loud, echoing across the square and carrying far further than she could have ever thought, the buildings echoing her voice throughout much of the town as she spoke. And while many of the people could have cared less about what some random group had done in the past, a great many more remembered the last time the Tanjo had come to Seppen… and were not amused.

"Who the bloody hell cares!” One such man yelled, a gruff looking fellow covered in coal-ash, lean and wiry in the way of a working man. He seemed older than Fuu, though she couldn’t have quite put an age to the man- somewhere in his forties, perhaps. "You tree-hugging freaks killed a lot of good people when you tried tearing up this station. And Yuki no Kuni don’t forget somethin’ like that.”

His words were met with a quiet rumble from the crowd, a murmur of discontented pain and anger that slowly built around the Tanjo girl, the crowd growing increasingly hostile as several of the men nearby eyed her… and promptly froze, their angry faces splitting into malicious smiles a moment later as Taro made his way through the crowd. Not everyone seemed to be hostile to Fuu; some of the younger folk were genuinely interested in what she had to say, but the appearance of Yuki-nin put any question of dialogue or discussion to bed before it could even be brought up.

The police were here. How things went from here would be up to Fuu.

has written 185 posts
[Operation 2] - Lend me your EarOct 29, 2023 12:04:31 GMT -5
Fuu Kazama
Fuu Kazama Avatar
groupMissing-Nin
I'm cornered I should've expected this...but if I stick to my guns maybe just maybe...I can perhaps get an audience with their leader.

As the girl would attempt to speak her words she would notice a great deal of hostility form those around her thought she could manage to seem that there were some people who seemed to be on her side which was somewhat comforting however that all changed when she saw the shift in their faces when a man presumably a shinobi from Yukigakure would arrive on the scene.

Fuu would look in the mans general direction noticing his shinobi headband which was adorned on his person, claiming that she was disturbing the peace stating that her utilization of Jutsu in the village was inherently causing a disruption. With that the girl would dispell her jutsu bringing her voice down to a normal range she was asked to explain herself to the man, to show she meant no harm she'd raise up her hands pushing back her cape as she looked to the man attempt to plead her case with remorseful eyes.

"Please sir, I mean you no harm. I understand that our presence is unwanted but we had no way to reach out to the people of Yuki no Kuni in other ways and simply wish to make amends, my jutsu was only used as a means of allowing my voice to be heard." She'd look around at the others who seemed to have angry faces etched upon them but she stood her ground.

"As I said the gravity of what the other members of my organization have done is heavy." Fuu would let out a sigh, the guilt burning through her as she speaks. "But with our new leadership we simply wish to work with you."Her hands remain up and while she does have a cross bow visible from the back of her cape she doesn't reach for it and spaks earnestly in the hopes she would believe him. In the distance the train would pass by leaving another pillar of smoke, she would look to it with a scrunch of her brow.

"You see our problem isn't with the device itself its the way it functions." the train would let out a toot from its whistle and prepare to shove off letting out another plume of smoke.

"You may not know it, but with each burst of smoke it pollutes the air you breathe, leaving behind small stains in the sky that damages your beautiful country." She'd watch as it trails off and then creates another one that streaks across the air.

"Soon those clouds will turn dark like the smoke emitted from your machine and your lands will smell of soot and sadness. And that is what we are trying to avoid and want to urge you to change the way that your machine operates and practice habits that are beneficial to your environment so that may remain beautiful for years to come." with the train now out of sight she'd keep her attention back on Taro, hoping that her please may have reached him and possibly even swayed some of the younger townsfolk.

"But we can't do that without your support."

323 WORDS ● @daijoro● NOTES
deltra of gangnam style
last edit by Fuu Kazama on Oct 29, 2023 13:06:19 GMT -5
[Operation 2] - Lend me your EarNov 28, 2023 15:57:52 GMT -5
Nakajima Taro
Nakajima Taro Avatar
groupSnow Shinobi
It'd seem they'd be off to a good start, as the girl complied to his order. On top of that she'd claim she had no intention of causing harm, but lies were just as easy to speak as truths. He wasn't personally interested in decking some chick, so hopefully her words were in fact honest. Granted it'd seem like some of the crowd would be more than pleased to see her punished. He couldn't exactly blame them, as the Tanjo had purely a bad representation in this land. There was no contribution by them either prior or after their actions.

"You could of sent a letter." It obviously wouldn't of been a means to reach the masses, but reaching out to the governing body was a better channel for diplomacy. That realistically wasn't the Tanjo or it's present representatives goal. She wanted an audience and to reach the greater masses, but she wasn't a citizen and there was no air of heroism to the Tanjo here, so to him and possibly the nation. Fuu had no right to a voice in this land. "Well blowing out people's ears unannounced and without permit isn't an appropriate way of being heard." A statement Taro felt the people around him would standby, a sentence to get those curious to move on.

Fuu would then try to explain that the Tanjo now wanted to work with Yuki? He didn't believe it especially as she'd come to the middle of a large town and not tried the appropriate channels of it's government. It spoke rather clearly to the desire of rebellion. What'd she even want to work with them towards? It'd be then she'd seem disgusted of something in the background, he'd look back and see nothing out of the ordinary. She'd then go to explain that it was the smoke which bothered her, as it'd be a device powered by coal. This was a very confusing sentiment of disgust, it'd be even worst as she'd try to explain that it was destroying the country.

"Honey, it spits out those thicker clouds of smoke, because it like stores a bunch in the engine. Unlike a fire place fire, it has to burn a lot more resources and by storing it then letting it out in like..." He was honestly a bit confused, because he wasn't a train engineer and he was confident she wasn't either. "That's literally just how that marvel functions. If we didn't have it, there'd be no country here to call beautiful. We couldn't possibly keep or care for the amount of animals needed to tow what that train does." He'd look around the cityscape and try to find a place with the largest chimney to point out.

"Even these buildings let out smoke, it's a natural part of living in such a cold place. Why is the trains smoke so much worst?" Obviously Taro didn't realize the depth of the Tanjo and couldn't possibly fathom them being against all fire. He was fire after all, but if the people understood one thing clearly. It was how bitter cold things were without fire. People died when the wood or coal ran low from any particular town or surrounding home. The travel between the living spaces of Yuki no Kuni was a deathly one without the train.

"Are you even sure your new leadership isn't as crazy as the last? Like I remember the train as long as I've been alive, it's yet to start raining soot or the land turning black." Taro had heard some crazy things, he'd even heard those who saw Yuki no Kuni as beautiful more than once. However the people who'd always lived here, who'd needed to trade between towns. Folk who'd run from their troubles to make this frozen tundra their home, who'd fought against the cold to survive, they'd know this place was as much horror as beauty. Were the Tanjo actually asking the greater populace submit their every advance and tool to fight the cold be given up.
[Operation 2] - Lend me your EarDec 7, 2023 21:27:03 GMT -5
Exousia
Exousia Avatar
groupGlobal Moderator
The crowd,it seemed, wasn’t quite as ready disperse as they seemed; a good portion left, but some, seemingly led by the ash-covered man, stuck around perhaps interested in seeing how this Shinobi would handle the blonde… or perhaps waiting to see if they might get a chance to enact some vigilante style justice of their own. Still, no one did anything quite yet, allowing Taro and Fuu their chance to talk, though the longer the Yuki-nin spoke instead of punch, the more agitated some of those who remained became.

"Oh bloody hell just pummel the bitch already!” One of them yelled, a scrawny looking man in a train-workers uniform, his voice echoing over the rooftops as Taro finished speaking. Several of the men nodded in agreement, unslinging various tools from belts and picking up bits of stone or broken bottles from the ground, clearly intent on making certain their wishes were sent to… but the ash-covered man lifted a hand, his eyes focused on the Tanjo, expression inscrutable as he stopped the men in their tracks.

"The boy here is right, to an extent.” The ashen man said, gesturing towards the massive plumes of smoke coming from one of the incoming trains, his eyes gleaming in the mid-morning sun. "That right there is coal smoke. We use coal in the trains because wood doesn’t burn hot enough, long enough, to power the steam engine that keeps ‘em running. Toshiro back there could tell you all about ‘em; he’s an engineer. Works on ‘em most every day.”

The ashe-covered man paused, glancing at Taro before he spoke again, almost as if he were apologizing, his lips curling down in a frown that had his whole face look quite a bit older than it had a moment before, perhaps in mid-sixties. "We need that train missy. It’s the only way to connect the ports together without risking the icy waters. You saw what those are like coming in. They’re worse the further north you go. Can’t get wooden ships through the ice fields up that way. Can’t travel the ice fields on foot either, not unless yer one of the Yuki’s who can ignore the cold. You plan on telling us we replace something like that?”

Again he paused, this time taking in a deep breath as he looked Fuu square in the face, no longer frowning- but no longer calm either. "Or are you gonna be like those bastards who came here before and get violent when we won’t listen to yer tree-hugger nonsense? We’ve survived in this land for longer than you lot have been alive, and we know how to do it a damn sight better than you do. So maybe instead of arguin’ about how "dangerous” our trains are, you take a walk outside the town walls and see how far YOU make it without one.”

has written 185 posts
[Operation 2] - Lend me your EarDec 13, 2023 15:37:51 GMT -5
Fuu Kazama
Fuu Kazama Avatar
groupMissing-Nin
We understand and we with to make amends if at all possible, but should we be turned away again I fear for your people.

Taro would tell them they could've sent a letter. "We felt a more formal approach was better and how could we have done so without knowing where your capital was located in the first place." the girl would say questioning his logic. "We simply find the amount it creates to be excessive and feel there is a better way, however you say that this device is a necessity for you all?"

The girl would stand there and would see an ash covered man come near her seemingly speaking on behalf of Taro who had already explained why they need the device and what its function is for, knowing this information would've explained why not many survived their initial incursion here, but on the way that he and Taro spoke these people seemed rather well meaning perhaps had they chosen a different approach Yukigakure could've been an ally at some point.

"At the time our former leader, was unaware...he simply saw the plume of smoke and knew that such things lead to disaster for places like Arashi no Kuni and wanted this land from suffering a similar fate." the girl would say, she was genuine in her intention. "We seek to protect the environment but failed to see how such a thing would harm you all, figuring no one thought of the planet and solely of themselves." those words sounded hostile and probably wasn't going to win them any favors. "This was wrong...immoral even."

"But...while we still do believe there could be a better way, we are at least willing to work with you and educate ourselves to help protect your environment in more beneficial ways." she would then look to Taro and would take out the crossbow she had tossing it to the ground. "However in order to do that we'll need an audience with your leader to take that step, I understand if you do not trust us."

The girl would say, they had taken quite a few many people from this land some 4 odd years ago and while Fuu was partly around for that particular regime she wants to do right by her pathfinder, even if nothing had really changed aside from their current front, the girl would humble herself before Taro bowing to him on behalf of her organization in the hopes that they could possibly be given an audience.

290 WORDS ● @npcexousia ● NOTES
deltra of gangnam style
last edit by Fuu Kazama on Dec 13, 2023 15:43:11 GMT -5
[Operation 2] - Lend me your EarFeb 18, 2024 16:40:46 GMT -5
Nakajima Taro
Nakajima Taro Avatar
groupSnow Shinobi
Taro couldn't help but feel a little more perplexed as Fuu would try to claim their concern came from Amegakure. He was certainly no first hand witness to the villages prosperity or lack there of. However as a member of a village that'd worked with their shinobi and were considered their allies he felt decently informed. "I'm not sure what you've heard about Arashi no Kuni, but I've heard nothing of it being disastrous? To my knowledge they're doing quite well for themselves." Taro wasn't considering really the environment with this statement, but there wasn't any measure of proof given to the earlier claims of how the smoke would be bad.

Again morality and the environment would be called into place. A statement about how there actions were miss guided by a belief the people of this land only cared for themselves. It all sort of felt like this was just someone answering to a different power and not considering it could be equally corruptive and selfish. He still needed the answers or explanation on how to make things better. She could easily still be hiding an explosion seal or other means of devastating self termination. A living trap ready to take out Yukigakure's leader. Though she'd put herself in an incredibly vulnerable position tossing her weapon to the ground and bowing to him.

Stepping forward he'd place his foot atop the crossbow, as to prevent it from just being picked back up. However he'd not stop there, as he'd notice it was wood, he'd use his cremation technique on his foot. Shifting the sole of his feet to fire, as he'd push it down on the wooden weapon to destroy it in his fire. He wasn't going to carry it around or respect any belief she might had to any deadly force within these lands. Granted as a shinobi she was already a deadly force in herself.

"You've not convinced me you have anything to say that NEEDS to be heard by my leader. What I'll do since you're cooperating is tie you up in shinobi wire, then turn you into the head authority of Seppen. You'll be detained until we can ship you out of the country, there you'll have all the time to educate us. I'm sure if you've got important and beneficial things to be said, they'll be heard and acted upon even if they're not directly to our leader. There's a system to this understood?" If she continued to work with him, he'd retrieve his shinobi wire from the scroll he had out. As to tie her up arms behind her back and escort her to Seppens closest detainment structure. Specifically one he'd know a shinobi would likely be present. Until someone higher ranked than him took over, he'd have to stick around until she was booted. Far less fun than a fight in the streets, but he'd hopefully prevent the streets from experiencing any collateral damamge.
last edit by Nakajima Taro on Feb 18, 2024 16:41:30 GMT -5
[Operation 2] - Lend me your EarMar 12, 2024 16:23:06 GMT -5
Exousia
Exousia Avatar
groupGlobal Moderator
As the two ninja spoke, the majority of the gathered crowd began to disperse; most had been attracted by the loud noise, with only a few truly knowing what was going on. Those that remained, however, did not look pleased by the developments before them, particularly the loud, scrawny-looking fellow from earlier, who remained standing in a small semi-circle along with the ash-covered engineer and about four others, one of whom loomed over even Taro, muscles bulging beneath his coal-stained clothes. Still, the small group of six didn’t make a move right away, waiting for the conversation between the two ninja to reach a lull, waiting to see if the Nakajima boy would actually do something… but when it seemed like the Yuki-nin was going to arrest the Tanjo girl rather than assault her, the scrawny man reacted, erupting in an explosion of noise as he charged in, swinging a broken bottle and a large, steel wrench.

"FUCK THAT! This bitch needs to bleed for what her kind did to my family!” He yelled, his swings quick and surprisingly strong for someone his size- but they were nothing a ninja couldn’t handle. No, it was crowd behind him that the two Shinobi needed to worry about, as the ash-covered man turned, trying to stop the other from following, only to have his jaw broken by a single swing from the giant, who followed after his angry brother a second later, each of them aiming to stab, crush, or break something on Fuu- and damn what Taro thought or did in response.

has written 185 posts
[Operation 2] - Lend me your EarMar 12, 2024 16:57:17 GMT -5
Fuu Kazama
Fuu Kazama Avatar
groupMissing-Nin
So we're on the road to Yuki no Kuni...I miss Miruko

Whilst Fuu was in the process of her surrender and being arrested one of the men would shout and hearing the man coming their way Fuu would turn her attention towards the man only to be smattered by a bottle that would break onto her head slicing the parts of her forehead that couldn't be covered in time.

The pain was sharp and brutal something that was rather apt given the nature of her mission and the failure that it currently amounted too, she could feel the crimson fluid drop down her face staining the top of her hair that was a mixed color between its usual blonde shade and its shinier blue shade.

She'd look up towards the man unable to pull the busted glass form out of her head from the strike but such was the nature of the situation there was a part of her however that wondered if things would've been any different had her actual teammate been around to actively help her, shortly after she'd notice him swing a wrench the blunt force or a wrench smacking her in the arm and causing her to feel the sting of the blunt weapon against her arm and causing her to jerk towards the ground, thankfully her Kekkai genkai would cover her arm in time but the pain was far less substantial.

But the blood that covered her was still par for the course Fuu was willing to sacrifice a bit of herself for the cause that her people had been fighting for. As she looked forward at the man in front of her she would look to the shinobi beside her and would see another man charging them. "Look out!" she would say only to get clocked once again, landing in the snow with another smattering of the wrench.

232 WORDS ● ● NOTES
deltra of gangnam style
last edit by Fuu Kazama on Mar 12, 2024 18:52:40 GMT -5
[Operation 2] - Lend me your EarMar 12, 2024 17:39:32 GMT -5
Nakajima Taro
Nakajima Taro Avatar
groupSnow Shinobi
Taro couldn't believe how easy this mission would be turning out, he didn't expect something impossible. However he was far more worried about civilians in the crossfire of terrorist explosions. That'd however be the mistake Taro made in this situation, he assumed that all was over in this criminal surrendering. Perhaps he didn't realize that people didn't trust the shinobi to deliver due justice. Expecting him to beat a woman on the streets seemed wrong, but he partially assumed there'd be more 'interrogating' by someone with more expertise in gathering intel than himself.

So when the sound of the man rushing to assault Fuu happened, he'd be relatively thrown off guard. Turning and stepping aside at the feeling of a presence behind him, he'd be shocked and appalled. Especially as weapons were clearly in hand ready to be used, as though a shinobi couldn't just acquire those and then turn them against the civilian. Though the criminal remained put, which was a semi-pleasant surprise, but it'd mean she was putting Taro in full charge. Kicking with his right foot for the man's passing shin, while reaching to grab the man by the back of his clothes. Taro would attempt to rip the man from their charge and whip them around.

Spotting the giant of a civilian clocking the other more civil civilian, it'd be clear that no mission could be easy. He'd aim to the human projectile he was whipping if possible at the large man's center of mass. Forcing him to hopefully catch or dodge their brother. If they failed both and were toppled over upon each other, it didn't really matter. Taro was a bit lost in the moment, he hadn't bound the criminal and now technically he should be escorting two of these men to jail too. That wasn't going to be easy. Igniting both his fists into roaring flames, Taro would give one last chance for diplomacy.

"I DON'T HAVE TIME TO TURN YOU ALL IN! Take him to the hospital now or I will have to take you all..." Taro would go from a shout to stout growl, he'd glare into their eyes. As his sentence ended his face would shift to a devilish grin. To be totally honest, he'd almost rather they didn't give up, but he risked that criminal running. Thus half his attention needed to more or less stay focused on the pacifist.
[Operation 2] - Lend me your EarMar 22, 2024 19:49:13 GMT -5
Exousia
Exousia Avatar
groupGlobal Moderator
Everything happened all at once.

The scrawny man swung, catching both Shinobi by surprise, landing not one but two blows on the Tanjo woman, his face splitting in a wicked snarl; before he could gloat or bring his weapons to bear again, however, he felt his legs go out from under him, his body being lifted up and thrown, quite forcibly, into his bigger brother’s gut. The massive mountain of a man took the blow about as well as one could, tumbling back with the smaller one in tow, only for the both of them to rise to their feet, angry and ready to brawl… Only to freeze, their anger melting into dread at the sight of Taro’s burning hands.

"R-right. We’ll… we’ll just go.” The big one said, his voice soft and shaky as he stared at the display of Ninjutsu (however trivial it might have been to the Nakajima), his fear evident. The smaller, younger one looked less afraid, but he neither moved nor spoke when his larger companion grabbed him by the shoulder and pulled him away, his gaze fixed on the bright flames that Taro’s hands had become, almost as if he were in a trance.

Still, the pair of them left, leaving only the older man groaning on the ground, his breathing slow and labored; he coughed, crimson liquid spewing forth from his mouth, and at once the Nakajima would be faced with a dilemma. Though no medic, even Taro would be able to tell that the larger man’s punch had done a number on the older one, and he wouldn’t last without some kind of medical treatment. If there was ever going to be a moment where Fuu might have a chance at escaping, now would be it, for the Nakajima had a choice to make.

Would he complete his mission, bringing in Fuu and leaving the old man to die? Or would he help the old man, and risk failing his mission?

has written 185 posts