Come say hello (Team 3)

compose a reply
Come say hello (Team 3)Oct 19, 2023 23:56:01 GMT -5
Hisana
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Hisana Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age birthday rank occupation

It was another mild Hi no Kuni day, not hot and not quite cold. A little breeze wandered too and fro, tossing leaves at seeming random around the city. The park Hisana was waiting in was not chosen just because it was close to her home and allowed her less time in travel, but also because she considered it quite nice.  Peaceful and pretty.

It was just a little park tucked away behind some modest apartments. A few swings and bars to climb across stood their watch near a lake, and a few trees, flowers, and bushes helped to break up the otherwise big city feel of the busier region of Konoha.

The path from the buildings, to and past the playground eventually crossed a small bridge, and upon it the kunoichi leaned. She had sent messages of greeting to her new team, now knowing it squad was full. Eager as ever to get to work she had seized the initiative and sent both the other genin a letter.

It was written in a delicate font with careful calligraphy, her handwriting not exactly the best but certainly well practiced. Each was addressed simply to the nin’s name and read as follows:

Hello, ____.

I have been notified that the genin for squad three have been selected. I am Murasaki Hisana, and I am one of your new team mates. While we still have not been assigned an official leader, I still suggest that we meet.

I am excited to get to work, and would like to know just who I have been paired with. I have sent a copy of this letter to our other squad mate as well. Please meet me on the small bridge that crosses the silver spring lake in the north east of Konoha. I think mid day works for most people, and lets say on saturday.

I hope to see you there.

Murasaki Hisana

Left in each nin’s mailbox days before she had little to do but wait. Wait then, and wait now for them to either show up or not. She hoped they would. Though she also hoped the shy breeze would make itself more known.

So while she waits, she fans herself idly with her tessen,

has written 27 posts
Come say hello (Team 3)Oct 20, 2023 0:26:14 GMT -5
Daredemo
Anybody can be a shinobi, only some can be a ninja.
Daredemo Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 14 years old birthday April 2nd rank Genin occupation Team 3
    Daredemo had been unfortunately prepared for this terrible series of events. They were aware how things worked, when you first started as a genin it was hard to get an assignment without a team unless you were trying to become a gate guard. Daredemo shook at the thought alone.

Being forced to join forces with others was a very unwelcome prospect for the young shinobi. He had tried so hard to keep friendship to a minimum in the academy, yet somehow Itsuki and Miroru had broken through that shell. The idea that he would be making more friends was a hard concept to stomach. Further, it was still impossible to avoid that outcome. He had been assigned to a team, and it was time to get past the first parts of that. 

So here he was. Sitting on a roof top that overlooked the park. Of course he was going to get a look at the situation before approaching these people. How could he possibly approach complete strangers and make niceties with them without doing some prior research? It seemed simply impossible, and thus he sat and monitored the park, identifying Hisana as his likely partner. They were the one waiting, clearly waiting for company. Clearly a genin, or at least some form of younger shinobi, though, much older than Dare himself.

He guessed now was as good a time as any to say hello. She didn't seem to be carrying any obvious signs of her techniques. She had a large war fan with her, likely meant she was a weapons expert? Or maybe she just had the one weapon to assist with some form of Ninjutsu, his analysis would only work so far from above. She seemed nice enough. Proper. An attitude Daredemo could certainly appreciate if it turned out to be true. He held one simple hand sign, and with an instant the Body Flicker technique carried him from the roof top down to the bridge. Continuing on the short distance to Hisana's location. 

"Greetings," a small bow was always a good way to start, "Daredemo. I must assume you're Murasaki Hisana?" 
last edit by Daredemo on Oct 20, 2023 12:42:08 GMT -5
Tuturu has written 209 posts
Come say hello (Team 3)Oct 20, 2023 2:38:49 GMT -5
Hisana
Hisana Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
Carmine eyes flit over at the sudden motion, the young woman at least able to retain her composure. A lofted eyebrow is the most outward sign of her surprise, though she was surprised by the sudden entry.

She snaps her fan closed as her body slightly turns towards the new arrival.

"Mmn. Hello indeed.” she replies, her voice rather lacking in mirth or cheer. If anything her eyes seem to narrow with distaste.  Her eyes sweep over the new arrival, her lips pursing with some measure of unspoken judgment. How very smol. A brief survey of the boy betrays little of his talents. Unknown, that was good.  Mystery always added a certain something to people.  Depth the more obvious cretins lacked. 

"I am Hisana, yes. It is nice to meet you. Thank you for coming.

Ehm.. You are quite small, mm? But fast? Have you been a genin for a very long?

She was interested of course, but not for any negative reasons. Someone so young. She had not been a genin very long herself. The academy took her several years, but this one must have just breezed through it to be assigned to a squad so young. She was at least a little impressed. Of course the baleful depths of her crimson eyes never helped add kindness to her somewhat cold seeming.

Her fan opens again as she relaxes, leaning against the handrail of the bridge as the wind blows briefly past them. Her eyes return to give the landscape around them another cursory once over before they fix on Dare again.

Red-eyed and pointy-eared, she never had much room to comment on the appearance of others. She fans herself idly as she focuses on the other, her fan not over large, just slightly more so than standard. Closer the steel plates that formed its frame it looked slightly more dangerous than they might from a distance.

It was most certainly a weapon, though she did not quite dress up like someone who preferred close combat.

last edit by Hisana on Oct 20, 2023 2:42:48 GMT -5
has written 27 posts
Come say hello (Team 3)Oct 22, 2023 3:16:02 GMT -5
Uchiha Miroru
Just don't give up on me! We can figure this out!
Uchiha Miroru Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 14 years old birthday 7/9 rank Chuunin occupation Jinchuuriki

Uchiha Miroru
Konohagakure No Sato
Chuunin
| 325 | notes
"DAAAAAREEEEEEDEEEEEEMOOOOOOOO!"

From above, of all places, a voice rang down, exuberant and unabashed. A familiar one, for that matter. And not just for Dare. For Hisana, who had graduated from the Academy two years past, Miroru was an easily memorable figure. When Hisana had left the academy, Miroru had been about to turn twelve. The redhead was absolutely irrepressible, full of pranks and mischief and- notably- good graces even when she lost. Which she did, to Hisana's recollection.

A lot.

Whether Hisana remembered the petite redhead with the never ending string of jokes and pranks with fondness or irritation was certainly up to her, but what was much less up for debate was that she had clearly been anything but lazy over the last two years. The girl was, inexplicably, descending towards the pair with long leaps and hops made in midair, as if standing on nothing and bouncing down a staircase neither of them could see, which in and of itself was remarkable. More so, though likely not entirely shocking, was the Genin headband draped around her neck.

Perhaps most notable, though, was the Chuunin flak vest the redhead was wearing as she skidded to a stop nearby and did an about face to jog over to the bridge where Hisana was standing.

"Haaa! I thought that was you! I'm getting better at pickin' people out from above. Whatcha-" A beat or two late, Miroru caught the more formal air between the two and turned to peer at Hisana more fully- before throwing her hands up!

"Hey!! It's Murasaki-chan!! You're hanging out with Murasaki-chan, Dare-kun? That's great!" She beamed at the taller girl. "It's been like two years! What've you been up to?"

"Just don't give up on me! We can figure this out!"

Template by: Monkey
COMPLETE/INCOMPLETE MISSIONS
D - 1i | C - 14c/5i | B - 2i | A - 0 | S - 0
last edit by Uchiha Miroru on Oct 22, 2023 3:16:37 GMT -5
Threnody has written 1,180 posts
Come say hello (Team 3)Oct 25, 2023 8:16:09 GMT -5
Uzumaki Michi
"All's fair in love and war."
Uzumaki Michi Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 17 years old birthday rank Adv Genin occupation
[nospaces]

[attr="class","ckingsBG"]
[attr="class","ckingsIMGBG"]
[attr="class","ckingsIMG"]

[attr="class","ckingsIMGBody"]
[attr="class","ckingsShape"]
[attr="class","ckingsShapeBody"]

[attr="class","ckingsCrown"]♚

[attr="class","ckingsAv"]

[attr="class","ckingsTag"][attr="class","fa fa-at"] @tag

[attr="class","ckingsTag"][attr="class","fa fa-pencil"] # words

[attr="class","ckingsNotes"]notes here, this box will scroll if it gets to be to long

[attr="class","ckingsLyrics"]Come Say

[attr="class","ckingsBody"]

He had gotten the letter he wouldn't deny this to anyone if pressed, but did he have to go? The answer was no, but was he going to go? Also debatable as he wasn't entirely sure if he wanted to. He didn't have the best luck with teams especially with his last team practically abandoning him which was fine whatever he got over it. Still wouldn't it be nice to be a part of a team that worked together and meshed well? Michi would admit he wouldn't mind being able to be on a team that was so serious about his antics, but he doubted there would be any who would approve of these things he did. Still, it wasn't best to judge someone before even meeting them right? So despite everything he would at least try.[break][break]

So that's what put him here on the path to the park where this bridge was supposed to reside for their meeting location. He knew about the bridge before as there were rumors about it being a place of beauty within the village and even heard it was a good place to read a good book. So he would make sure to bring two books with him. One for reading and one for writing. He was working on a novel and while it was nowhere near finished he took as much time as he could to write even a simple sentence when he could. He used the experiences he faced and the world around him as his medium. [break][break]

As he approached the bridge there seemed to be a group already formed of three people. Did he get the location wrong or did they simply also get a team leader already too? Whatever the answer since there was no one else on the bridge he doubted he was early to the meeting. He was certain he was a tad late especially since it took a bit of time to find the right book to read. So he strolled up to the group and said, "Hey I'm Michi." A simple greeting for someone who didn't talk that much. A male of a few words he never talked that much so a simple greeting and name introduction was enough for him.

[attr="class","ckingsLyrics"]Hello

ulla

[newclass=.ckingsBG]background-color:#822128;padding:5px;border:#000000 1px solid;width:420px;height:350px;margin-top:20px;margin-bottom:3px[/newclass]

[newclass=.ckingsIMGBG]background-color:#822128;padding:5px;height:350px;margin-top:-5px;width:175px;margin-left:-5px;border-right:#000000 1px solid;float:left;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]

[newclass=.ckingsIMG]background-image:url(https://placehold.it/175x350);height:350px;width:175px;-webkit-transform:scale(1);transition:.5s;transition-delay:.1s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.ckingsIMGBG:hover .ckingsIMG]-webkit-transform:scale(1.1);-webkit-filter:grayscale(80%);transition:.5s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.ckingsIMGBody]border:#000000 1px solid;height:328px;margin-top:-340px;opacity:.9999;margin-left:-1px;overflow:hidden;width:151px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.ckingsShape]background-color:#822128;height:350px;width:152px;padding-top:250px;margin-top:330px;-webkit-clip-path: polygon(0 42%, 100% 0, 100% 100%, 0% 100%);clip-path: polygon(0 42%, 100% 0, 100% 100%, 0% 100%);transition:.5s;transition-delay:.1s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.ckingsIMGBG:hover .ckingsShape]margin-top:-255px;transition:.5s;transition-delay:.2s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.ckingsShapeBody]height:330px;width:152px;opacity:0;transition:.3s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.ckingsIMGBG:hover .ckingsShapeBody]opacity:1;transition:.3s;transition-delay:.5s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.ckingsCrown]color:#000000;margin-top:25px;font-size:45px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.ckingsAv]margin-top:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.ckingsAv IMG]border-radius:100%;width:100px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.ckingsTag]margin-top:10px;font-size:10px;height:12px;text-align:center;width:120px;border-bottom:#eee 1px solid;padding:2px 5px;line-height:12px;font-size:9px;font-family:trebuchet ms;text-transform:uppercase;color:#666;[/newclass]

[newclass=.ckingsTag .fa]font-size:12px;line-height:12px;float:left;color:#666;[/newclass]

[newclass=.ckingsTag a]text-decoration:none;font-size:9px;font-family:trebuchet ms;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=.ckingsNotes]color:#aaa;font-family:trebuchet ms;font-size:9px;text-transform:uppercase;padding:5px;text-align:justify;width:120px;margin-top:5px;overflow:auto;line-height:13px;height:67px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.ckingsLyrics]background-color:#666;color:#fff;padding:2px;font-family:trebuchet ms;font-size:7px;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;width:230px;margin-left:185px;height:9px;line-height:9px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.ckingsBody]padding:10px;padding-right:7px;text-align:justify;margin-left:3px;width:217px;font-size:10px;line-height:13px;font-family:arial;color:#ffffff;overflow:auto;height:304px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.ckingsBody b]color:#666;font-family:comfortaa;[/newclass]

[newclass=.ckingsBody::-webkit-scrollbar]width:7px;background-color:#822128;[/newclass]

[newclass=.ckingsBody::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]width:1px;background-color:#822128;border:#000 3px solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=.ckingsIMG]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/wyFvnpz/1-2.png);[/newclass]

[newclass=.ckingsLyrics]background-color:#000000;[/newclass]

[newclass=.ckingsBody b]color:#000000;[/newclass]

[newclass=.ckingsTag]color:#000000;[/newclass]

[newclass=.ckingsTag .fa]color:#000000;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Comfortaa]
Elumenate has written 15 posts
Come say hello (Team 3)Oct 29, 2023 13:45:39 GMT -5
Daredemo
Daredemo Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
    "I'm 13! I'm pretty normal height for someone my age." Daredemo sneered up at his prospective new team mate, they had seemed pretty nice in the letter, why were they so rude in person. Especially those glares, they reminded Daredemo far too much of the worst of the Uchiha's glares of distain. 

"It's better than being a pointy-eared we-" Daredemo was cut off by the sound of an all too familiar yell. Miroru was a near constant in Daredemo's life, but even he didn't expect the kunoichi to pop out of thin air to interrupt this genin squad meeting. The girl popped over quickly and the tone of the conversation almost immediately shifted to her questioning. Luckily, it was giving Daredemo enough time to breath. There was no reason to panic. This was probably for the best.

Before Daredemo could even answer Miroru's questions however, there was a bright crimson head walking up to them to introduce himself. Daredemo turned to the new conversant and was pleased to learn it was their new partner Michi. Daredemo nodded his head up at him before turning to Miroru.

"Supposed I can get two things solved at once here. I wouldn't say we're hanging out Miroru, Hisana, myself, and Michi are a new Genin squad. This was a first meeting of sorts." Daredemo turned towards Michi, "Greeting Michi. My name is Daredemo, I will be your new team mate. I just graduated, and this is where they assigned me for the time being."
Come say hello (Team 3)Oct 30, 2023 15:52:16 GMT -5
Hisana
Hisana Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
Hisana’s eyes tilt up some as motion and sound give away their new arrival just before she arrives. "Apologies, I had not meant to offend.” She takes a small step back as the other Uchiha lands and quiets herself for a moment. She seemed familiar with Dare, though there was also something very familiar about the other girl herself.

She does not bother to address the comments on her ears. She had gotten well used to those over the years. Her eyes as well, quite red and dissimilar to others in her village. They were rare traits even in her family, though not unheard of.

"Mi… Miroru?” She asks, when her attention turns from Dare to her. She closes her fan and stands up slightly straighter, somewhat surprised to see an old classmate. Not to mention another younger nin that graduated well before her. Hisana had not been a bad student, she just got a rather late start, only entering the academy at the age many seemed to graduate.

Even in the academy she had always felt too old, but she would not let that spoil her dreams. She was a quiet girl back then, ever serious about her studies. She made few friends, but also made even fewer enemies. All she wanted to do was learn.

"Oh.. uhm.. Well, I finally graduated, though not very long ago, less than a year really. Since then.. I returned to my family for some time to help them prepare for one last season at sea, and then moved officially to Konoha to await assignment. It would seem Dare and I have been placed on the same squad.

By the looks of things, you have been advancing quickly since you left the academy. Congratulations. I hope one day I won’t feel so very old for my rank.

Her eyes drift again as another figure steps onto the bridge and approaches. It wasn’t that she had been waiting long, but so many people arrived at once. One closer to her age, it seemed.

"Hello, Michi”, she says as the other introduces himself. Her head tips some in a polite greeting. "It’s nice to meet you. I’m Hisana, thank you for coming to meet with us. I must admit I have been pretty excited to meet my team, and start embarking on some missions together…

After a brief moment she adds in a quiet mutter, her eyes shifting to Miroru. "Though I still know not who our sensei is to be…

has written 27 posts
Come say hello (Team 3)Oct 31, 2023 17:25:32 GMT -5
Uchiha Miroru
Uchiha Miroru Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

Uchiha Miroru
Konohagakure No Sato
Chuunin
It didn't take long for others to arrive as well- or, AN other, she supposed. Miroru glanced over her shoulder to spot Michi as he approached, lifting a hand to wave cheerfully. She stood out as definitely not one of their teammates, due to her flak vest, despite her age otherwise indicating she could easily be one of them. "Heya! Niceta meet ya, Michi. Uzumaki, I'm guessing? I'm Miroru. Uchiha Miroru, and yes- I am aware I look more like your relatives than mine and Dare-kun's." She grinned, unconcerned. "I just came down from my stroll across the village to say hi to Dare-kun and Murasaki-chan! C'mon over!"

Dare explained the situation in short order, and Miroru cooed in understanding. "Ohhhhh, I get it! Okay! Well, I didn't mean to interrupt, I'll take off and leave you all to it pretty soon!"

The redhead flashed a delighted smile when the brunette recognized her, nodding! "That explains it! I knew you wouldn't be too far behind! And family is super important. I think you did the right thing, Murasaki-chan." Miroru nodded firmly, as staunch in her positivity as ever.

The comment about how quickly she'd advanced saw the redhead flick her eyes to the side. She HAD advanced fast, but she sort of hadn't had a choice. It wasn't something Hisana would know, nor something she wanted her to be burdened by, but her selection as Jinchuuriki had left her development overseen by the Hokage's direct assistant, the village's most famous warrior, the Hatake clan's head, and her old Academy instructor. She hadn't really had the leeway to take things at her own pace. "I- suppose so, huh? But I wouldn't feel old if I were you. Azarea-chan's like in her twenties and she just passed her Chuunin exams when Itsuki-kun and I did. I think you're more on the normal schedule than we are, honestly. Plus you've always been super quick and had plenty of chakra to go around! I'm sure you'll promote soon!"

The redhead tapped her chin in wonder. "I'm not sure, either. I only know Hyuuga Honno-sama when it comes to Genin team leads. So while I can't say who might be- or get- assigned to lead your squad, I'm sure you'll have someone talented to oversee your missions. Or heck. I'd be happy to come along and hang back so you can all get some field experience in. It's way different when you get out in the world and have people that actually wanna get rid of you, and not just test your skills. Best to have someone to play safety net in case it takes a little while to get past the initial shock. IF, that is, you haven't already!"

D - 1i | C - 15c/5i | B - 2i | A - 0 | S - 0
Come say hello (Team 3)Nov 6, 2023 6:24:02 GMT -5
Uzumaki Michi
Uzumaki Michi Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
[nospaces]

[attr="class","ckingsNotes"]notes here, this box will scroll if it gets to be to long

[attr="class","ckingsLyrics"]come say

The group was something that's for sure. The dark and brooding-looking one overall seemed to have their head on pretty straight for someone who just graduated from the academy so Michi wasn't fully sure what to make of them just yet. The woman who was called Hisana seemed to be the one who led them into this meeting and seemed to take a sort of lead for the group which was fine. Michi wasn't one to lead a pack anyway and tended to himself so if she wanted to take the reigns he wouldn't protest. Gives him more time to read and write so no complaints here. [break][break]

Finally, the third individual was Miroru who like she said looked more like a family member to Michi than to Daredemo which Michi could agree with based on the color of her hair. Though not as red and vibrant as his own it still fit into the color category. She would also continue the conversations from earlier with the other two and even add on to what Daredemo said so Michi simply listened to those around him. Made things easier for him anyways since he could just sit and watch his comrades do their own thing. Then came the topic of their sensei and the fact they hadn't been assigned one yet. Looking at Miroru Michi decided to say, "Why not you then?" She was already here and she wasn't a genin so it wouldn't be too far-fetched for her to be their team lead right?

[attr="class","ckingsLyrics"]hello

ulla

[newclass=.ckingsBG]background-color:#822128;padding:5px;border:#000000 1px solid;width:420px;height:350px;margin-top:20px;margin-bottom:3px[/newclass]

[newclass=.ckingsIMGBG]background-color:#822128;padding:5px;height:350px;margin-top:-5px;width:175px;margin-left:-5px;border-right:#000000 1px solid;float:left;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]

[newclass=.ckingsIMG]background-image:url(https://placehold.it/175x350);height:350px;width:175px;-webkit-transform:scale(1);transition:.5s;transition-delay:.1s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.ckingsIMGBG:hover .ckingsIMG]-webkit-transform:scale(1.1);-webkit-filter:grayscale(80%);transition:.5s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.ckingsIMGBody]border:#000000 1px solid;height:328px;margin-top:-340px;opacity:.9999;margin-left:-1px;overflow:hidden;width:151px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.ckingsShape]background-color:#822128;height:350px;width:152px;padding-top:250px;margin-top:330px;-webkit-clip-path: polygon(0 42%, 100% 0, 100% 100%, 0% 100%);clip-path: polygon(0 42%, 100% 0, 100% 100%, 0% 100%);transition:.5s;transition-delay:.1s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.ckingsIMGBG:hover .ckingsShape]margin-top:-255px;transition:.5s;transition-delay:.2s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.ckingsShapeBody]height:330px;width:152px;opacity:0;transition:.3s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.ckingsIMGBG:hover .ckingsShapeBody]opacity:1;transition:.3s;transition-delay:.5s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.ckingsTag]margin-top:10px;font-size:10px;height:12px;text-align:center;width:120px;border-bottom:#eee 1px solid;padding:2px 5px;line-height:12px;font-size:9px;font-family:trebuchet ms;text-transform:uppercase;color:#666;[/newclass]

[newclass=.ckingsTag .fa]font-size:12px;line-height:12px;float:left;color:#666;[/newclass]

[newclass=.ckingsTag a]text-decoration:none;font-size:9px;font-family:trebuchet ms;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=.ckingsNotes]color:#aaa;font-family:trebuchet ms;font-size:9px;text-transform:uppercase;padding:5px;text-align:justify;width:120px;margin-top:5px;overflow:auto;line-height:13px;height:67px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.ckingsLyrics]background-color:#666;color:#fff;padding:2px;font-family:trebuchet ms;font-size:7px;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;width:230px;margin-left:185px;height:9px;line-height:9px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.ckingsBody]padding:10px;padding-right:7px;text-align:justify;margin-left:3px;width:217px;font-size:10px;line-height:13px;font-family:arial;color:#ffffff;overflow:auto;height:304px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.ckingsBody::-webkit-scrollbar]width:7px;background-color:#822128;[/newclass]

[newclass=.ckingsBody::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]width:1px;background-color:#822128;border:#000 3px solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=.ckingsIMG]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/wyFvnpz/1-2.png);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Comfortaa]
Come say hello (Team 3)Nov 6, 2023 7:38:11 GMT -5
Daredemo
Daredemo Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
    "Might be a conflict of interest for Miroru since I'm here," Daredemo's statement was very flat in response to Michi. He had been listening to the conversation as a whole, but it didn't seem necessary to involve himself again before Michi's question. It took his brain a few moments to catch up to what his mouth had said, however, and quickly both of his hands clasped over his mouth. His face burning a dull red color matching the hair the two had talked about prior. 

"I uh... I mean," It would have been a rare sight for anyone but Miroru, seeing Daredemo flatly stumbling over his own words like this was something he took great care in avoiding usually. "You know, since we grew up together and all, it might be weird being my teacher." Yeah, that tracks, totally a viable answer. "No other reason for the conflict, obviously." 

Daredemo was scrambling to recover from his immediate reaction. Trying to find a quick way to move the conversation forward. "I just know that a lot of the older shinobi have been busy with larger events, or retiring from active deployment. So I'm sure they're having trouble getting captains for all the teams. They'll find someone for us though." 
Come say hello (Team 3)Nov 12, 2023 15:15:50 GMT -5
Hisana
Hisana Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
Hisana blinks slowly as the conversation finally takes off, and a little grin forms on her lips as she tries to keep up. This was nice. It was how she pictured it, the energy and din of the city around them quieted as the four speak on a peaceful little bridge.

She offers a small smile and nod of thanks as Miroru discusses the importance of family, and remains quiet as the others speak. Seeing a breif gap she manages to insert herself once more.

"Mmm, I do wonder about that. Whether relatives often join the same team. I think, in that, the conflict I would see would only be one of favoritism. Advancing one of our talents at the expense of the others. That, I think, would lead to a weaker team, and weaker village, but I have my doubts it would happen that way.

If I recall correctly, Miroru was rather… generous with her antics. She did not favor nor exclude her family from her fun, but spread it to all she could.. Mostly equally.

She smiles a little brighter after that, and offers another nod of her head.

"I would not be opposed to having you as our leader, though I’d imagine it’s the Kage who gets to make that choice, and not one of us… though..

That does not mean we can not still practice together. Or go on missions together. I think this sort of unity is why villages were created in the first place, mm? To give us ready access to comrades and allies who can help us grow.

After a moment she adds. "Growth is important. Developing our talents, both natural and learned. For example.. at this moment I am still rather weak. I would not wish to fight another shinobi, all I have is my tessen, and a few breezy techniques. I hope to learn more from each of you."  She gives nods in turn, dipping her head politely to Dare and Michi alike.

last edit by Hisana on Nov 12, 2023 15:16:13 GMT -5
has written 27 posts
Come say hello (Team 3)Nov 13, 2023 1:25:26 GMT -5
Uchiha Miroru
Uchiha Miroru Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

Uchiha Miroru
Konohagakure No Sato
Chuunin
"Why not you then?"

Miroru blinked and got a worryingly thoughtful look on her face as Daredemo replied- and promptly started to flounder, the adorable boy that he was. She managed- barely- not to compound the fluster in front of his teammates, and simply said, "I dunno about conflict of interest. Being a genin team lead is equal parts teacher and leader, but like Hisana said, favoritism would lead to a weaker team, and lemme tell you- I am WAY too cocky to sabotage myself. Or. Well. Maybe to like. Give someone else a handicap. But that's not the same when it comes to operations and training!"

She shook her head. "The whole awesome part of a team is finding the awesome ways disparate talents can support each other. Most shinobi already want to get stronger, that sort of motivation isn't super necessary, but learning to develop and leverage skills that might not help you directly, but help your teammates and thus the team, that's important."

Generous with her antics. Miroru grinned a smug little smirk, basking in the unilateral praise. "Thank you for noticing, I DID try to spread that metaphorical love~"

Hisana had the right of it again. "Yeah! I dunno who exactly will get assigned, but I don't have to have a title to train with you guys." Even as she spoke, Miroru reflected on the reality. As much as she'd love to, she wouldn't be tapped for this. She had to take a Jounin escort anytime she left the village. At that point, might as well just assign one of them to the role.

"I bet we can all learn lots from each other!" Miroru stated brightly. "I actually use a gunbai, myself. Fan-atics unite, right?" She offered Hisana a fist to bump. "Dare's great with Katon and his sword, but he's also just all-around pretty awesome. Personally, I specialize in adaptive combat, letting my opponent show me what they're good at and then forcing them to fight some other way instead. Hisana-chan, maybe you've just learned a little Fuuton so far, but where did your aptitudes lie during Academy? Ninjutsu? Bukijutsu? Same question for you, Michi! I know it's easy to hang out on the sidelines, but let's hear what you've got under your belt, too!"

D - 1i | C - 15c/5i | B - 2i | A - 0 | S - 0
Come say hello (Team 3)Nov 18, 2023 21:34:20 GMT -5
Uzumaki Michi
Uzumaki Michi Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
[nospaces]

[attr="class","ckingsLyrics"]Come

Michi couldn't help but raise an eyebrow at the response he got about Miroru being their leader. It was certainly interesting and there must be a story behind such comments. A story that could be used in his writings if he was lucky enough to get more information out of them about it. Michi would make a mental note to talk to each of them individually later after all people are more inclined to spill the beans in private than in groups. So even if he doesn't quite function well with the group at the very least he could get good writing material out of them.[break][break]

He would stay mostly quiet during most of the conversation giving a nod here and there to give his understanding of the topics at hand. He just wasn't as social as the people around him so he much preferred listening in rather than communicating himself very often. An observer if you will. Sadly he wouldn't be able to keep this going on forever though when he was essentially asked what he could do as a shinobi. He couldn't say everything he knew because honestly, it ruined the surprise of his more signature techniques, but what he could do was some sealing stuff. "I know a few sealing techniques, but I tend to rely on my chains for most things." Michi would untie the chains around his waist and walk back a bit to give him some room. He would hold each chain in a hand and begin twirling them around his body linking and locking them with each other and undoing said techniques while keeping them twisting around him. Once he was done demonstrating he would wrap them around his waist again before saying, "They aren't the most useful tools, but I enjoy using them."

[attr="class","ckingsLyrics"]Say Hello

ulla

[googlefont=Comfortaa]
Come say hello (Team 3)Jan 23, 2024 0:50:58 GMT -5
Lady Kazui
The sun will always rise after the storm.
Lady Kazui Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 18 years old birthday December 25th rank Jōnin occupation Jōnin Hanchō | Head Commander of Root

Don’t just weather the storm.
Dance in it.

Kunai and Shuriken? Check. Konoha headband? Check. Kazui confirmed in her mind, dark inky hues averting up towards her forehead ensuring the leaf’s symbol was perfect perpendicular to her brow - with a single hand the jonin fiddled with the protector until it met her standards. It had been nearly 2 years since she had last worn any affiliation to the leaf so the band was more annoying than she originally remembered. A sigh escaped her breath as she continued through the streets of Konoha, more specifically the main road that led from the Hokage’s office. She was now on active duty, which meant immediate work for the young jonin.

Each step that the Uchiha took held conviction behind it, she wished to catch up with this particular group of genin as they had taken it upon themselves to meet with each other - the very day Kazui was assigned. A breath of relaxation parted Kazui’s lips as she knew she wouldn’t need to lasso the three into a meeting as they had done so themselves.

"Files?” Looking down at the folders held in her grasp, the ravenette quickly shifted through page after page. "Check.” Everything needed to be known about each genin was more than likely mentioned in the reports. From behavioral tendencies displayed in classroom settings, to abilities they excelled in as well as the abilities that needed sharpening. It was Kazui’s job to sharpen their skills and challenge their willingness to live the life of a shinobi - which was asking for a lot from a young woman who was still trying to find herself in this world as well.

Lingering at the entrance of the park, the ravenette drew in one last breath. Shoulders rising before falling back to their natural state - the woman remained calm and relaxed as she took her first few steps deeper into the beautiful scenery. Approaching the bridge confidently, Kazui gave a simple wave of her hand towards all parties present.

"My name is Uchiha Kazui, and I will be your jonin sensei for the foreseeable future.” She spoke with her head down as if she were reading the previous sentence from a sticky-note (because she was for the most part). It was a bit awkward, being a lone wolf for the last few years and now having to preach and practice team-work to the highest degree. This was surely but a test to gauge her own greatness in tandem with her students’.

"I am glad to see that you all have taken the initiative and scheduled a meeting amongst yourselves. However, moving forward we will be operating on a fixed schedule..” With the multi-colored folders still in her grasp, the woman slapped the documents gently across an open palm. A brief moment of silence carried alongside the passing breeze. Typically, Kazui’s statement would end there, but she wasn’t the same girl that she was before.

"Don’t let my demeanor fool you, I am here to serve you all first and foremost - but any disrespect will only be met with punishment.” She voiced blandly, her sharp gaze cut to each of those in attendance and her expression remained stone-cold…before melting into a small welcoming smile of sorts. "With that said, please realize that my door is always open to you from here on out as well. No matter the day nor the hour. Understood?” She voiced, looking to her students for any inquiries they may have had.

Always Passively Active:
NAME: Kagura Shingan [Kagura Mind's Eye]
CHAKRA USAGE: Very Low
CLASSIFICATION: Ninjutsu // Hijutsu
ELEMENT: N/a
DESCRIPTION:
This ability allows the user to find, sense, and track individuals through their chakra over vast range that exceeds ten kilometers. This is done by focusing and opening the mind's eye, though due to the low chakra cost many users keep it active often. The ability also extends to telling when a person is lying from the fluctuations in a person's chakra made from dishonest emotions or detecting if someone, including the user, is under a genjutsu. Also by focusing on a particular chakra, the user can perceive its location and movement with great detail.

Little Know It All - Extreme Intelligence
It was no secret that Kazui was regarded as a scholar when she was in the academy. One of the smartest in her class, the Uchiha often found herself correcting and/or helping out people older than herself. Many considered her very intellectual then, but that was just only the surface of her potential. Now, the girl is regarded as a genius, her IQ is nothing to be taken lightly or to be taken for granted, even as a young chunin. The teen possesses amazing mental capacity, is able to concentrate flawlessly even in the heat of battle, can calculate things in her head with great speed, and is able to remember many things with perfect recollection, even if it’s just useless information that is meant to be disregarded. In addition to that, Kazui is very deductive, competent, and witted. Her mind is the most dangerous weapon she possesses for many reasons. The girl is highly alert, aware, and very analytical, and she is also very ingenious and is capable of thinking outside of the box as well. Not only is she capable of reading, analyzing, and breaking down a person’s fighting style, but she can also determine what kind of person they are just by the way they speak, the way they carry themselves, and their thoughts on certain things. While doing this, it’s incredibly difficult to deceive the girl, especially if one is not skilled in the art of deception. Furthermore, Kazui can formulate numerous plans to certain situations in mere seconds. She thinks 10 steps ahead, and always has a back up plan just incase.

Gone In The Wind - Blistering Speed
As a child, Kazui was born weaker than others. Her health conditions set the girl at a disadvantage physically since birth, however her constant effort and drive to become the best has pushed her far beyond many others the same rank as herself. Her speed is nothing to be taken lightly, she has pushed herself physically to be able to not only outpace her opponent, but outright force them into keeping up with her and pushing them to the brink with her speed as well. The girl is fast, quick, and agile, even rivaling those who dedicated their entire life to the art of taijutsu to the point where if they haven’t specifically honed their speed, then the girl could outright outclass them in that regard. Those with weak perception often have trouble perceiving the girl’s movements, and to a normal human’s eye perceiving her is nigh impossible. All of her movements are inhumanly quick and hard to keep track of, and when used in conjunction with her sharingan, it can make her a formidable opponent for even the strongest of shinobi.

The Minimalist - Chakra Control
There was a problem that Kazui noticed during her time in the academy and that was the fact that she often found herself tiring out and exhausting herself rather quickly, even when she had just started she could feel herself beginning to wilt. So to counter those measures, the girl studied and asked around, trying to find the reason behind it and if there was a way she could fix it. She wasn’t born with massive reserves so while she utilized her justus, she often did so wastefully. But now, the girl has managed to control the amount of chakra she uses in a technique that allows her to fight much longer than before. She uses the absolute bare minimum of the chakra that’s needed, and not a drop more.

Uchiha Bloodline: Two Tomoe Sharingan
Being born within the Uchiha clan, Kazui has been blessed and/or cursed with a power that only an Uchiha can possess and use to its complete and full potential when they have experienced extreme emotions that causes their chakra to pour into their optic nerves, gifting them with the Sharingan, also known as the eyes that reflect the heart. There are three stages to the sharingan, and it is tracked by the amount of tomoe that appears around an Uchiha’s pupil. One tomoe unlocks the eye of insight, it grants the user the ability to see chakra within an opponent or ally and it also gives an increase to the user’s perceptive abilities. Two tomoe grants the user the eye of hypnotism, while in turn increasing the previous abilities that the ‘Eye of Insight’ grants. The girl’s precognition and perception is heightened well beyond what’s achievable by even the most skilled and elite shinobi, allowing her more of a predictive insight on her opponent as well as the world around her. In terms of her being able to track extremely fast objects and people alike, the eye also allows a natural reactive ability that helps her respond more accurately than a single tomoe could ever allow. As for the ability to see chakra, with a second tomoe the smallest and most faint sources of chakra can easily be spotted by the eye without any issue at all. Assigning color and analyzing the flow of the chakra, Kazui can tell which nature is going to be used as well as where the chakra will be coming from.

The Eye of Hypnotism on the other hand is much different than the previous eye, it allows the girl the ability to cast and break genjutsu with no issue at all, in a way only the Uchiha are capable of. It also gives her access to a set of genjutsu only known to those who possess great visual prowess amongst the clan. These illusions are very powerful in nature and are some of the most dangerous known to the art, they are well beyond standard genjutsu, and in addition the illusions can be casted with just a single glare. Those who met her gaze will find themselves under her spell before they can even realize what happened.

Tiny Dancer - Elusiveness
Kazui is one quick girl, which isn’t hard to tell. Thanks to her training, the girl has amazing agility and reflexes that allow her to keep herself out of harms way. Even without her sharingan being active, Kazui possesses sharp perceptive abilities and reflexes that allows her to become an escape artist of some sort as well as a complete nuisance to those trying to fight her. The girl’s reaction speed is superb and not to be taken lightly as it is, however, when the dojutsu is active, taking into account the girl’s great speed and adding her keen reflexes into the mix, it’s capabilities are much more potent and useful to the Uchiha. With this, not only is Kazui capable of keeping track of even the most renowned speediest opponents and attacks, the girl is able to keep up with, and react to them as well with relative ease.

Wake Up To Reality - KME Genjutsu Prowess
As an Uchiha it is believed that Kazui and many of her clanmen were born with a natural affinity for the art of genjutsu, but of course none of it can ever come to fruition if there is no effort placed behind it. However, since she was constantly reminded by those around her about that fact, the girl began to focus on the art more than ever before.

Although her illusions do become much more elaborate, less flawed in a certain sense, and stronger, the true results come more in the form of defending herself against genjutsu. Her vast knowledge of the art as well as her training and extremely high sensory capabilities allow for the Uchiha’s escape efforts to be significantly stronger than it normally is, allowing her to free herself from genjutsu up to 1 rank above what she is typically capable of via the special ability granted to the Uchiha with The Sharingan’s genjutsu escape. It should be noted however that genjutsu reversal does not receive any additional boosts from this ability.

Sleight of Hand - Seals Master
As Kazui grew older and gained more experience and familiarity with the ninja arts, the girl’s chakra control had essentially been mastered along with her speed and accuracy with forming hand-seals. Countless of hours spent training, learning, and even creating new jutsu has made the girl grow familiar with every seal needed to perform any jutsu, every motion for every combination, her body absorbed and memorized - allowing her to flow through the motions with no given thought or effort. Her speed with forming these seals is insanely quick and precise, she’s even capable of stringing together the lengthiest combinations of hand seals and casting jutsu faster than most can even dream of keeping up with, making it appear as if she hadn’t even tried to use any hand-seals to begin with. Her vast knowledge and familiarity with sealing in addition to her refined chakra control has lead her to being able to utilize only a single hand to form a seal as well, though she only does this under certain circumstances.

word count ● @tag ● notes

[attr="class","cred"]MADE BY VEL OF WW + GS

[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:6pt;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;margin-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:6pt;letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
last edit by Lady Kazui on Jan 23, 2024 0:59:34 GMT -5
Yamori has written 212 posts