Where There’s A Will, There’s A Flame [Chono]

compose a reply
Where There’s A Will, There’s A Flame [Chono]Oct 23, 2023 3:41:36 GMT -5
Lady Kazui
The sun will always rise after the storm.
Lady Kazui Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 18 years old birthday December 25th rank Jōnin occupation Jōnin Hanchō | Head Commander of Root

Don’t just weather the storm.
Dance in it.

It was a cool autumn evening in Konohagakure. The skyline was decorated with a beautiful amber glow as the trees continued to show the shifting of seasons. With the sky following in suit - painting a picturesque blueish-orange mural as the sun continued to fall towards the horizon one would usually be in awe over such scenery, yet that wasn’t the case.

Morale seemed fairly low within the village, and with so much going on both inside and outside of the village’s walls - Kazui found herself seeking answers. But not only that, the young woman sought to set things straight with those who mattered the most. "Hmm.” She hummed as her eyes quickly scaled the giant statue resembling that of a flame. The kanji for ‘Will of Fire’ engraved across the plaque.

The girl stared deeply at the subtle reminder that everyone played a part in making the leaf village what it is, including her. A sigh released from her lips as the Uchiha slowly batted her eyes - resting them briefly. Her hands reached up to adjust the collar of her military-grade flak jacket, soon afterwards she reached for the headband wrapped over her raven hair. Quickly her eyes opened as if her peace had been interrupted, yet she wasn’t startled.

"All for One. One for All.” Kazui mentioned, her soft spoken tone reaching the ears of those close by and nothing more. Sensing a mightiful presence behind her, the ravenette turned on her heel to face the man who she had been meaning to speak with for quite some time. "That is the basis of the principles in which all of Hi no Kuni stands upon..” Her eyes barely met with the gentle giant’s own, as if she were talking to her father, shying away every passing moment. She was a bit nervous yet firm in her beliefs and by proxy the belief in herself.

"Yet it seems regardless of what I do..I’m always the odd one out and often scrutinized for just being who I am.” A final sigh would wrap up her useless rambling. Grabbing a seat on the nearby park bench, Kazui slouched into a thinking position - her arms propped up onto her knees with her chin resting gently in the palm of her hands.

Always Passively Active:
NAME: Kagura Shingan [Kagura Mind's Eye]
CHAKRA USAGE: Very Low
CLASSIFICATION: Ninjutsu // Hijutsu
ELEMENT: N/a
DESCRIPTION:
This ability allows the user to find, sense, and track individuals through their chakra over vast range that exceeds ten kilometers. This is done by focusing and opening the mind's eye, though due to the low chakra cost many users keep it active often. The ability also extends to telling when a person is lying from the fluctuations in a person's chakra made from dishonest emotions or detecting if someone, including the user, is under a genjutsu. Also by focusing on a particular chakra, the user can perceive its location and movement with great detail.

Little Know It All - Extreme Intelligence
It was no secret that Kazui was regarded as a scholar when she was in the academy. One of the smartest in her class, the Uchiha often found herself correcting and/or helping out people older than herself. Many considered her very intellectual then, but that was just only the surface of her potential. Now, the girl is regarded as a genius, her IQ is nothing to be taken lightly or to be taken for granted, even as a young chunin. The teen possesses amazing mental capacity, is able to concentrate flawlessly even in the heat of battle, can calculate things in her head with great speed, and is able to remember many things with perfect recollection, even if it’s just useless information that is meant to be disregarded. In addition to that, Kazui is very deductive, competent, and witted. Her mind is the most dangerous weapon she possesses for many reasons. The girl is highly alert, aware, and very analytical, and she is also very ingenious and is capable of thinking outside of the box as well. Not only is she capable of reading, analyzing, and breaking down a person’s fighting style, but she can also determine what kind of person they are just by the way they speak, the way they carry themselves, and their thoughts on certain things. While doing this, it’s incredibly difficult to deceive the girl, especially if one is not skilled in the art of deception. Furthermore, Kazui can formulate numerous plans to certain situations in mere seconds. She thinks 10 steps ahead, and always has a back up plan just incase.

Gone In The Wind - Blistering Speed
As a child, Kazui was born weaker than others. Her health conditions set the girl at a disadvantage physically since birth, however her constant effort and drive to become the best has pushed her far beyond many others the same rank as herself. Her speed is nothing to be taken lightly, she has pushed herself physically to be able to not only outpace her opponent, but outright force them into keeping up with her and pushing them to the brink with her speed as well. The girl is fast, quick, and agile, even rivaling those who dedicated their entire life to the art of taijutsu to the point where if they haven’t specifically honed their speed, then the girl could outright outclass them in that regard. Those with weak perception often have trouble perceiving the girl’s movements, and to a normal human’s eye perceiving her is nigh impossible. All of her movements are inhumanly quick and hard to keep track of, and when used in conjunction with her sharingan, it can make her a formidable opponent for even the strongest of shinobi.

The Minimalist - Chakra Control
There was a problem that Kazui noticed during her time in the academy and that was the fact that she often found herself tiring out and exhausting herself rather quickly, even when she had just started she could feel herself beginning to wilt. So to counter those measures, the girl studied and asked around, trying to find the reason behind it and if there was a way she could fix it. She wasn’t born with massive reserves so while she utilized her justus, she often did so wastefully. But now, the girl has managed to control the amount of chakra she uses in a technique that allows her to fight much longer than before. She uses the absolute bare minimum of the chakra that’s needed, and not a drop more.

Uchiha Bloodline: Two Tomoe Sharingan
Being born within the Uchiha clan, Kazui has been blessed and/or cursed with a power that only an Uchiha can possess and use to its complete and full potential when they have experienced extreme emotions that causes their chakra to pour into their optic nerves, gifting them with the Sharingan, also known as the eyes that reflect the heart. There are three stages to the sharingan, and it is tracked by the amount of tomoe that appears around an Uchiha’s pupil. One tomoe unlocks the eye of insight, it grants the user the ability to see chakra within an opponent or ally and it also gives an increase to the user’s perceptive abilities. Two tomoe grants the user the eye of hypnotism, while in turn increasing the previous abilities that the ‘Eye of Insight’ grants. The girl’s precognition and perception is heightened well beyond what’s achievable by even the most skilled and elite shinobi, allowing her more of a predictive insight on her opponent as well as the world around her. In terms of her being able to track extremely fast objects and people alike, the eye also allows a natural reactive ability that helps her respond more accurately than a single tomoe could ever allow. As for the ability to see chakra, with a second tomoe the smallest and most faint sources of chakra can easily be spotted by the eye without any issue at all. Assigning color and analyzing the flow of the chakra, Kazui can tell which nature is going to be used as well as where the chakra will be coming from.

The Eye of Hypnotism on the other hand is much different than the previous eye, it allows the girl the ability to cast and break genjutsu with no issue at all, in a way only the Uchiha are capable of. It also gives her access to a set of genjutsu only known to those who possess great visual prowess amongst the clan. These illusions are very powerful in nature and are some of the most dangerous known to the art, they are well beyond standard genjutsu, and in addition the illusions can be casted with just a single glare. Those who met her gaze will find themselves under her spell before they can even realize what happened.

Tiny Dancer - Elusiveness
Kazui is one quick girl, which isn’t hard to tell. Thanks to her training, the girl has amazing agility and reflexes that allow her to keep herself out of harms way. Even without her sharingan being active, Kazui possesses sharp perceptive abilities and reflexes that allows her to become an escape artist of some sort as well as a complete nuisance to those trying to fight her. The girl’s reaction speed is superb and not to be taken lightly as it is, however, when the dojutsu is active, taking into account the girl’s great speed and adding her keen reflexes into the mix, it’s capabilities are much more potent and useful to the Uchiha. With this, not only is Kazui capable of keeping track of even the most renowned speediest opponents and attacks, the girl is able to keep up with, and react to them as well with relative ease.

Wake Up To Reality - KME Genjutsu Prowess
As an Uchiha it is believed that Kazui and many of her clanmen were born with a natural affinity for the art of genjutsu, but of course none of it can ever come to fruition if there is no effort placed behind it. However, since she was constantly reminded by those around her about that fact, the girl began to focus on the art more than ever before.

Although her illusions do become much more elaborate, less flawed in a certain sense, and stronger, the true results come more in the form of defending herself against genjutsu. Her vast knowledge of the art as well as her training and extremely high sensory capabilities allow for the Uchiha’s escape efforts to be significantly stronger than it normally is, allowing her to free herself from genjutsu up to 1 rank above what she is typically capable of via the special ability granted to the Uchiha with The Sharingan’s genjutsu escape. It should be noted however that genjutsu reversal does not receive any additional boosts from this ability.

Sleight of Hand - Seals Master
As Kazui grew older and gained more experience and familiarity with the ninja arts, the girl’s chakra control had essentially been mastered along with her speed and accuracy with forming hand-seals. Countless of hours spent training, learning, and even creating new jutsu has made the girl grow familiar with every seal needed to perform any jutsu, every motion for every combination, her body absorbed and memorized - allowing her to flow through the motions with no given thought or effort. Her speed with forming these seals is insanely quick and precise, she’s even capable of stringing together the lengthiest combinations of hand seals and casting jutsu faster than most can even dream of keeping up with, making it appear as if she hadn’t even tried to use any hand-seals to begin with. Her vast knowledge and familiarity with sealing in addition to her refined chakra control has lead her to being able to utilize only a single hand to form a seal as well, though she only does this under certain circumstances.

word count ● @tag ● notes

[attr="class","cred"]MADE BY VEL OF WW + GS

[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:6pt;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;margin-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:6pt;letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
last edit by Lady Kazui on Oct 23, 2023 4:58:38 GMT -5
Yamori has written 212 posts
Where There’s A Will, There’s A Flame [Chono]Oct 26, 2023 16:10:56 GMT -5
Akimichi Chono
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Akimichi Chono Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 46 Yrs. years old birthday 07-23 rank E. Jounin - Shinobi Council occupation Shinobi
Chono leaned against one of trees just off to the side of the bench preferring to stand rather than sit upon a bench obviously not designed for someone of his size. His gaze followed Kazui near unblinking accompanied by a faint frown upon his usually jovial face. He did not hate the girl in front of him nor even resent her being brought back into the fold as some might have; what he did feel was utter disappointment.

It was simply impossible in his view for any proud Konoha shinobi to not feel at least some level of disappointment or even betrayal when one of their own left the village. While her leaving might not have been as stark a betrayal as Shodaime's had been, it had still been a choice the girl had made to turn her back on those who had been prepared to fight and die by her side, those who had already died to protect the village and nation at large.

Chono did not speak at first, allowing Kazui the opportunity to sort her thoughts and speak first. Chono hoped that the regret she seemed to carry was towards what had brought her to this point rather than the situation she now faced as a result, but of course he could not be certain. Upon her finally taking a seat on the nearby bench Chono finally broke his silence up until that point.

"There may be some scrutinizing you for who you are. You will always have some like that, but I expect most are scrutinizing what you did rather than who you are."

His words were not meant as some sort of verbal attack or reprimand, but rather much like a parent pointing out the truth hidden within a child's perceptions of the situation. Chono truly hoped that the girl might find redemption in the eyes of her peers, but he had no intention of sugar-coating the difficult nature of such an endeavor.
Made by Riley at THQ!

Yoritomo has written 95 posts
Where There’s A Will, There’s A Flame [Chono]Oct 26, 2023 21:19:34 GMT -5
Lady Kazui
Lady Kazui Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 18 years old birthday December 25th rank Jōnin occupation Jōnin Hanchō | Head Commander of Root

Dance in it.

The young lady sighed, placing her face directly into her hands as she shook her head side to side. Part of her wanted to scream out at the man and place all the blame on who she truly believed was responsible for pushing her away, that being previous konoha officials as well as the lack of help from current officials. But then again Kazui knew that she wasn’t like everyone else. Looking up, the teen sighed again, turning to face Chono properly. "I..was young back then. I had no one, Chono-sama. So at least that’s what I believed for the better half of my life.” Taking a moment to gather her words, the ravenette spoke again.

"I had a lot weighing over my heart, and I.. didn’t know how to proceed without doing what I did.” She admitted to the man, though Kazui was sure that if she were given a second chance to do it the "right way” then she would only find herself in this very position again.

"I’ll admit perhaps I was a bit brash back then. And maybe there were better ways to handle it. But I was young and felt as if I needed to take everything into my own hands..” Looking down at the palm of her hands Kazui realized that perhaps that saying was more literal than not. "That’s how it has always been after all..” She voiced with a slight shrug.

"I didn’t mean any harm to Konohagakure..sorry if you feel the same as some of the others. I accept any and all scrutiny if that’s what you or anyone else thinks I deserve.” Silence fell between the two as the teen gave further thought into what she wanted to say. A cool breeze washed over the area sweeping the leaves across the wooded area. Her gaze returned to the titan, a slight look of disappointment worn over her features before the ravenette focused on the statue once more.

"I never truly believed in the Will of Fire until recently.” Kazui admitted. "It wasn’t until I had been away did I truly cherish what I had..or what I have. I just wish things could’ve gone differently.”

Always Passively Active:
DESCRIPTION:
This ability allows the user to find, sense, and track individuals through their chakra over vast range that exceeds ten kilometers. This is done by focusing and opening the mind's eye, though due to the low chakra cost many users keep it active often. The ability also extends to telling when a person is lying from the fluctuations in a person's chakra made from dishonest emotions or detecting if someone, including the user, is under a genjutsu. Also by focusing on a particular chakra, the user can perceive its location and movement with great detail.

It was no secret that Kazui was regarded as a scholar when she was in the academy. One of the smartest in her class, the Uchiha often found herself correcting and/or helping out people older than herself. Many considered her very intellectual then, but that was just only the surface of her potential. Now, the girl is regarded as a genius, her IQ is nothing to be taken lightly or to be taken for granted, even as a young chunin. The teen possesses amazing mental capacity, is able to concentrate flawlessly even in the heat of battle, can calculate things in her head with great speed, and is able to remember many things with perfect recollection, even if it’s just useless information that is meant to be disregarded. In addition to that, Kazui is very deductive, competent, and witted. Her mind is the most dangerous weapon she possesses for many reasons. The girl is highly alert, aware, and very analytical, and she is also very ingenious and is capable of thinking outside of the box as well. Not only is she capable of reading, analyzing, and breaking down a person’s fighting style, but she can also determine what kind of person they are just by the way they speak, the way they carry themselves, and their thoughts on certain things. While doing this, it’s incredibly difficult to deceive the girl, especially if one is not skilled in the art of deception. Furthermore, Kazui can formulate numerous plans to certain situations in mere seconds. She thinks 10 steps ahead, and always has a back up plan just incase.

As a child, Kazui was born weaker than others. Her health conditions set the girl at a disadvantage physically since birth, however her constant effort and drive to become the best has pushed her far beyond many others the same rank as herself. Her speed is nothing to be taken lightly, she has pushed herself physically to be able to not only outpace her opponent, but outright force them into keeping up with her and pushing them to the brink with her speed as well. The girl is fast, quick, and agile, even rivaling those who dedicated their entire life to the art of taijutsu to the point where if they haven’t specifically honed their speed, then the girl could outright outclass them in that regard. Those with weak perception often have trouble perceiving the girl’s movements, and to a normal human’s eye perceiving her is nigh impossible. All of her movements are inhumanly quick and hard to keep track of, and when used in conjunction with her sharingan, it can make her a formidable opponent for even the strongest of shinobi.

There was a problem that Kazui noticed during her time in the academy and that was the fact that she often found herself tiring out and exhausting herself rather quickly, even when she had just started she could feel herself beginning to wilt. So to counter those measures, the girl studied and asked around, trying to find the reason behind it and if there was a way she could fix it. She wasn’t born with massive reserves so while she utilized her justus, she often did so wastefully. But now, the girl has managed to control the amount of chakra she uses in a technique that allows her to fight much longer than before. She uses the absolute bare minimum of the chakra that’s needed, and not a drop more.

Being born within the Uchiha clan, Kazui has been blessed and/or cursed with a power that only an Uchiha can possess and use to its complete and full potential when they have experienced extreme emotions that causes their chakra to pour into their optic nerves, gifting them with the Sharingan, also known as the eyes that reflect the heart. There are three stages to the sharingan, and it is tracked by the amount of tomoe that appears around an Uchiha’s pupil. One tomoe unlocks the eye of insight, it grants the user the ability to see chakra within an opponent or ally and it also gives an increase to the user’s perceptive abilities. Two tomoe grants the user the eye of hypnotism, while in turn increasing the previous abilities that the ‘Eye of Insight’ grants. The girl’s precognition and perception is heightened well beyond what’s achievable by even the most skilled and elite shinobi, allowing her more of a predictive insight on her opponent as well as the world around her. In terms of her being able to track extremely fast objects and people alike, the eye also allows a natural reactive ability that helps her respond more accurately than a single tomoe could ever allow. As for the ability to see chakra, with a second tomoe the smallest and most faint sources of chakra can easily be spotted by the eye without any issue at all. Assigning color and analyzing the flow of the chakra, Kazui can tell which nature is going to be used as well as where the chakra will be coming from.

The Eye of Hypnotism on the other hand is much different than the previous eye, it allows the girl the ability to cast and break genjutsu with no issue at all, in a way only the Uchiha are capable of. It also gives her access to a set of genjutsu only known to those who possess great visual prowess amongst the clan. These illusions are very powerful in nature and are some of the most dangerous known to the art, they are well beyond standard genjutsu, and in addition the illusions can be casted with just a single glare. Those who met her gaze will find themselves under her spell before they can even realize what happened.

Kazui is one quick girl, which isn’t hard to tell. Thanks to her training, the girl has amazing agility and reflexes that allow her to keep herself out of harms way. Even without her sharingan being active, Kazui possesses sharp perceptive abilities and reflexes that allows her to become an escape artist of some sort as well as a complete nuisance to those trying to fight her. The girl’s reaction speed is superb and not to be taken lightly as it is, however, when the dojutsu is active, taking into account the girl’s great speed and adding her keen reflexes into the mix, it’s capabilities are much more potent and useful to the Uchiha. With this, not only is Kazui capable of keeping track of even the most renowned speediest opponents and attacks, the girl is able to keep up with, and react to them as well with relative ease.

As an Uchiha it is believed that Kazui and many of her clanmen were born with a natural affinity for the art of genjutsu, but of course none of it can ever come to fruition if there is no effort placed behind it. However, since she was constantly reminded by those around her about that fact, the girl began to focus on the art more than ever before.

Although her illusions do become much more elaborate, less flawed in a certain sense, and stronger, the true results come more in the form of defending herself against genjutsu. Her vast knowledge of the art as well as her training and extremely high sensory capabilities allow for the Uchiha’s escape efforts to be significantly stronger than it normally is, allowing her to free herself from genjutsu up to 1 rank above what she is typically capable of via the special ability granted to the Uchiha with The Sharingan’s genjutsu escape. It should be noted however that genjutsu reversal does not receive any additional boosts from this ability.

As Kazui grew older and gained more experience and familiarity with the ninja arts, the girl’s chakra control had essentially been mastered along with her speed and accuracy with forming hand-seals. Countless of hours spent training, learning, and even creating new jutsu has made the girl grow familiar with every seal needed to perform any jutsu, every motion for every combination, her body absorbed and memorized - allowing her to flow through the motions with no given thought or effort. Her speed with forming these seals is insanely quick and precise, she’s even capable of stringing together the lengthiest combinations of hand seals and casting jutsu faster than most can even dream of keeping up with, making it appear as if she hadn’t even tried to use any hand-seals to begin with. Her vast knowledge and familiarity with sealing in addition to her refined chakra control has lead her to being able to utilize only a single hand to form a seal as well, though she only does this under certain circumstances.

[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:6pt;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;margin-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:6pt;letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
last edit by Lady Kazui on Oct 26, 2023 21:21:31 GMT -5
Where There’s A Will, There’s A Flame [Chono]Jan 8, 2024 10:17:09 GMT -5
Akimichi Chono
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Akimichi Chono Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 46 Yrs. years old birthday 07-23 rank E. Jounin - Shinobi Council occupation Shinobi
Chono listened as the younger woman conveyed her viewpoint. The isolation she had felt in that moment of time paired with what he assumed she meant as the impulsiveness of her youth. The Akimichi clan head understood well what those two elements could do when combined with crushing pressure of some perceived responsibility. Chono understood well why she felt she had no choice, but he did very much disagree that she had been without choice; rather she had just been blinded to the other options available.

For the time being though Chono remained silent, offering his ear to the venting of her frustrations and regret. There was remorse mixed in there, but whether it was remorse for what was done or the outcome that had occurred he could not be entirely certain, althoug he hoped it was the first more genuine remorse. It was here she claimed to have intended no harm to Konohagakure and at least that Chono did believe was truth, but intentions did not remove the threat she had caused.

Several moments of silence stretched on, the two disturbed only by the rolling autumn wind and the crackling noise of leaves skittering along one another. The warmth of the sun could be felt from the direct light radiating down upon them. While it was definitely weakened it could still be felt and that was comforting enough on such a cold day.

Kazui finally broke the silence, speaking of the Will of Fire, about how by leaving she had come to appreciate what she had here before, what she had now although her voice seemed to force the correction and perhaps carried a level of uncertainty. With Kazui settling into the silence again for a moment Chono finally broke the silence himself, his normally booming voice uncharacteristically quieted, now a low reverberation rather than a boom.

"Your regret has not gone unnoticed, it has given you the chance to come back to us, back to your home. More than regret is needed to regain the trust you once had though. Just as the sun now is weakened, it's warmth lessened so too is the warmth others can feel come from your own Will of Fire. Just like the sun the only solution to this is time. As the seasons progress and time passes you may face a great deal of difficulty. Suspicion or even outright hostility will be your opponents for the foreseeable future, but so long as you endure then in time you can make your way to the warmth of summer, to show rather than just regretting it, you are trying to make up for it."

Chono was no poet by any means and the words might have been a bit more clunky, but it was the best analogy he could come up with in the moment to try and give the girl some amount of hope while also not making light of the challenges she would face both now and in the future.

"For what it is worth Kazui, I do not feel like most of the others. I admit a sense of betrayal, but more than that I feel guilt and sorrow. Guilt that I and the other leadership failed to demonstrate the qualities that would show you could have trusted the village to help you deal with these burdens and sorrow for the jagged path of redemption you now must walk because of our failure."
Made by Riley at THQ!

Yoritomo has written 95 posts
Where There’s A Will, There’s A Flame [Chono]Jan 13, 2024 19:26:46 GMT -5
Lady Kazui
Lady Kazui Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

Dance in it.

As she focused over Chono, the woman could feel a sense of understanding from the man, he was aware that there was a lot at play when it came to her younger self. Yet at the same time Kazui wasn’t sure if he truly felt what she herself had felt. She was young, inexperienced, teaching herself of the world as it unfolded before her rather than being led through the coldness within. Perhaps that was just the life of shinobi, but it was no life that she wanted to be a part of in all honesty.

For the better half of a year the young raven slept wherever she could comfortably lay her head at night, even setting up camp in the middle of nowhere faced against the elements, all in search of her brother. The nights were cold, and the journey lonely - it made her cherish her home much more but also it made her want better for the village that drove her away. It was only due to Lord Keisuke’s faith in Kazui, alongside his general trustworthiness that she even returned to begin with. The woman sighed as Chono explained that she had work to do, and how there was little to no warmth from her Will of Fire.

Her expression remained deadpan though a sense of hurt lingering behind her soft gaze. She continued to look over the monument admitting that his words cut deep but she wouldn’t show it - at least not in front of the famed jonin. It was clear that Chono knew little of Kazui, seldom did others take the time to actually know her truly. Reiashi, Issei, and Kazuto, being a few exceptions. It often aggravated her, having to face the same issues from her past over and over, however now it was easier to ignore and deal with. The times she had watched over the village from a far, helped her comrades on missions, and even protected konoha shinobi wasn’t enough. Kazui shrugged at his words, knowing that even beyond the walls she still risked her life for her friends, family, and village. A gentle sigh escaped her breath.

"You are right Chono-Sama. My flame is but a passing cinder, and I’ll gladly take as much time needed to rekindle it. What has it been, a year? Perhaps 10 would suffice?” She questioned somewhat sarcastically as she folded her arms, looking up as the mountain of a man. She wanted to be more mature but there were curves in learning, she was still a teen after all who was going through a lot. However, Kazui knew who she was, and what she was, plus now she was grown so her understanding of the world was greater than it was before. If trust was something that others felt she didn’t deserve then so be it, but she was brought back to the village by Keisuke for a reason whether the rest trusted her or not, her presence was to serve a purpose.

"I’ll show everyone that I’m the same as I’ve always been, and that my sights are set on the betterment of Hi no Kuni. However I’m not the only one with some proving to do, Lord Chono.” Kazui voiced politely though confidently through her softened demeanor. These words leaked from her heart as Konoha was her home. "This is owed to, not me, but the village by the leadership as a whole. My efforts to receive help went utterly unaddressed, poor decisions were made that resulted in the loss of valuable kekkai genkai, not to mention due to improper handling our country has fallen into the wake of potential conflict.. The qualities demonstrated were well off, sir.” To Kazui that was much worse than anything she had ever done, and until that was admitted there would be no stable ground for the two to build upon as unfortunate as it was. She respected Chono from reading up on tales of the past, and directly from Miho at times. She expected different from the man, but could sense she would only be disappointed as she usually was.

Lowering her head, Kazui began to make her way past the Akimichi, kicking through the scattering of leaves beneath her feet only coming to a stop a few feet behind Chono. Cool crisp air swaying the trees and yet another slight downfall of withering leaves, her hands rested in the pockets of her flak jacket as disappointed eyes turned to gaze at the fiery haired man.

If he had anything to say, she was all ears - ready to hear him out. However, if he remained silent on the matter then Kazui would simply continue making her exit. She was mature enough to admit that she was wrong, but couldn’t keep company with others that couldn’t do the same, regardless of who they were.

Always Passively Active:
DESCRIPTION: