age 8 years old birthday August 8th rank Academy Student occupation
[attr="class","goodboy"]
[attr="class","goodpic"]
[attr="class","goodbox"]
[attr="class","goodback"]
I'll show you how
beautiful you are

[attr="class","goodtext"]
Despite not being a student at the academy Shun would at times find himself going to the academy. It was like a second home for him and since the teachers and students knew him they didn't mind his presence. It was like he was a student anyway he just never was allowed to enter the classrooms during their lectures. So he would either be outside listening, or trying to listen, from the windows or in the training yards trying to figure out the lessons on his own. After all, he still needed to learn the techniques the other students learned so he wouldn't be far behind his peers.

It was difficult during these times to work on things without direction. Sure he was able to borrow scrolls from the other students and teachers, but he needed guidance. Someone he could look to for help when he needed it. Maybe he could ask the pink-haired lady he met before, but he didn't know where she was he was only a child. So he did his best on his own for now. Reading a scroll on transformation trying to figure out how people did this Shun felt confused. He understood the signs used for the technique since it was only three, and he understood the purpose of the jutsu, but how was one supposed to know it worked without external help? The whole process confused the young child.

### Words | | @tagged

[googlefont=Philosopher][googlefont=Arizonia]
[newclass=.goodboy]width:500px;height:500px;background:#120A19;margin:0 auto;position:relative;overflow:hidden;[/newclass][newclass=.goodpic]-webkit-clip-path: polygon(0% 0%, 90% 0, 100% 50%, 89% 100%, 0% 100%);clip-path: polygon(0% 0%, 90% 0, 100% 50%, 89% 100%, 0% 100%);width:250px;height:500px;position:absolute;top:0; left:0;background:url(https://i.ibb.co/qxjBsCX/rikuu.png);background-size:cover;background-position:center;[/newclass][newclass=.goodbox] width:300px;height:500px;background-color:#120A19;margin-left:200px;[/newclass][newclass=.goodback] width:230px;height:420px;padding:20px;background-color:#120A19;float:right;margin-top:-485px;margin-right:15px;margin-left:-30px; border:5px double #6E6AB7;[/newclass][newclass=.goodtext] width:90%;height:300px;font:12px Philosopher;color:#E5C4CB;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;margin-left:5px;overflow:auto;padding-right:10px;padding-left:25px;[/newclass] [newclass=.goodtext b] color:#2C6761;[/newclass] [newclass=.goodtext i] color:#2C6761;[/newclass][newclass=.goodtext::-webkit-scrollbar]width:2px;background-color:#58413E; border:2px solid #58413E;[/newclass][newclass=.goodtext::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]background-color:#6E6AB7; border-left:2px solid transparent; border-right:2px solid transparent;border-top:2px solid transparent; border-bottom:2px solid transparent; [/newclass]
Elumenate has written 15 posts
GUY.exe [Stinko]Nov 9, 2023 6:43:51 GMT -5
nue masahiko
it is what it is.
nue masahiko Avatar
groupSnow Shinobi
age 24 years old birthday april 1 rank sp. jounin occupation team one leader

FEAR IS THE MIND-KILLER

Masahiko did not have the temperament or patience required for teaching young children—even the teenagers he was responsible for felt much too young to him at times, and he couldn’t fathom attempting to instruct a classroom of excitable eight-year-olds. Yet his work occasionally brought him to the shinobi academy, where his career choices were immediately validated, and after checking in with the academy nurse and receiving her requisition request, he beelined for the exit, wanting to escape his own grim memories of his academy years as quickly as possible.

Yet when he passed by a young boy staring pensively at a scroll, with what looked like nary an understanding thought in his head, Masahiko’s pace slowed, then stopped, and he distantly heard himself saying: "It’s a simple technique, but the skill is in attention to detail.”

Neatly rolling up the medic’s list, Masahiko tucked it into the wide sleeve of his creamy white robe and folded his hands together. "Where’s your instructor?” he asked, not unkindly. "They should be going over this with you, hm?”

In his mind’s eye he could foresee the inevitable: with no instructor or indeed any adult at all in sight, Masahiko would be the fount of this child’s knowledge, and roped into a demonstration of a basic academy technique.

He was resigned to his fate.

LAIKA OF THQ

tactician has written 147 posts
GUY.exe [Stinko]Dec 27, 2023 0:02:12 GMT -5
Urano Shun
"Everyone is just a friend waiting for a hug!"
Urano Shun Avatar
groupSnow Shinobi
[attr="class","goodboy"]
[attr="class","goodpic"]
[attr="class","goodbox"]
I'll show you how
beautiful you are

Scratching his silver hair in confusion Shun wasn't sure how to make out this technique. Was it something about becoming something? Could he become a bird or better yet could he become a sea lion? Could he be taller? Could he be a grown-up like all the fun people in the village? This transformation technique he was reading was fascinating to his young mind, but he just couldn't understand how it worked. Slowly putting his hands together to do the hand seals he felt like he was playing jaken with his hands and couldn't help but giggle at himself for how silly this was.

He would soon be brought out of his world though when a voice would speak to him. Looking to where it came from he saw a long green-haired... woman? Their voice was lower than most women he heard speak though so maybe they were a man? Honestly, Shun wasn't sure, but whatever the case they sure were pretty! Maybe they could help him understand this technique better and this idea excited Shun to no end, but that excitement wouldn't last very long.

The green-haired individual would ask where their instructor was which would cause Shun's smile to fade from his face as he looked down to the snowy ground. "I don't have one," he would mutter sadly bending over to the scroll on the ground and drawing circles in the snow with his finger. "I'm not a student here anymore," he would also add to the stranger despite having been told by another stranger to not talk to strange people. The sadness in his voice was apparent to anyone who heard it as he looked quite dejected to no longer be a student in the academy.

### Words | | @tagged

[newclass=.goodboy]width:500px;height:500px;background:#120A19;margin:0 auto;position:relative;overflow:hidden;[/newclass][newclass=.goodpic]-webkit-clip-path: polygon(0% 0%, 90% 0, 100% 50%, 89% 100%, 0% 100%);clip-path: polygon(0% 0%, 90% 0, 100% 50%, 89% 100%, 0% 100%);width:250px;height:500px;position:absolute;top:0; left:0;background:url(https://i.ibb.co/qxjBsCX/rikuu.png);background-size:cover;background-position:center;[/newclass][newclass=.goodbox] width:300px;height:500px;background-color:#120A19;margin-left:200px;[/newclass][newclass=.goodback] width:230px;height:420px;padding:20px;background-color:#120A19;float:right;margin-top:-485px;margin-right:15px;margin-left:-30px; border:5px double #6E6AB7;[/newclass][newclass=.goodtext] width:90%;height:300px;font:12px Philosopher;color:#E5C4CB;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;margin-left:5px;overflow:auto;padding-right:10px;padding-left:25px;[/newclass] [newclass=.goodtext b] color:#2C6761;[/newclass] [newclass=.goodtext i] color:#2C6761;[/newclass][newclass=.goodtext::-webkit-scrollbar]width:2px;background-color:#58413E; border:2px solid #58413E;[/newclass][newclass=.goodtext::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]background-color:#6E6AB7; border-left:2px solid transparent; border-right:2px solid transparent;border-top:2px solid transparent; border-bottom:2px solid transparent; [/newclass]
GUY.exe [Stinko]Jan 15, 2024 10:09:32 GMT -5
nue masahiko
it is what it is.
nue masahiko Avatar
groupSnow Shinobi

Masahiko had anticipated a wide-eyed, breathless confession that this child’s instructor wasn’t available right now, but please oh please would he be able to help? And Masahiko, resigned and compliant, would acquiesce to tutor him. He would learn the technique and be on his merry way, a better student for the experience.

Instead, he heard just about the saddest statement he had ever heard uttered from a child’s lips—the boy was clearly dejected, downright miserable to have been shunted from the academy as he was. Masahiko’s lips pressed together in a thin line.

Surely there was a reason for the boy’s expulsion, yes? Some good justification that this child was not to learn to be a shinobi?

But something about his expression tugged on the withered ends of Masahiko’s heartstrings, and he released a quiet sigh. Teaching the boy one simple technique, even if he was barred from the academy, would not be the final stamp on Masahiko’s career. He had fostered enough goodwill to suffer one minor infraction, surely.

"I’m sorry to hear that,” he said, kneeling down delicately to reach Shun’s level. "My name is Nue Masahiko. It’s very nice to meet you. I can help you with this technique, if you’d like. It’s a simple three handseals—” he demonstrated, weaving the three seals slowly and carefully so Shun could see them in action, "—and then you mold your chakra to take on the form of something else.”

With a poof of smoke he transformed into a small young boy with silver hair—a direct copy of Shun, like looking into a mirror.

LAIKA OF THQ
GUY.exe [Stinko]Feb 5, 2024 5:53:56 GMT -5
Urano Shun
Urano Shun Avatar
groupSnow Shinobi
[attr="class","goodboy"]
[attr="class","goodpic"]
[attr="class","goodbox"]
I'll show you how
beautiful you are

Shun didn't know the reasons for his expulsion from the academy. He was never told by either his teachers or his parents. The poor boy was in the dark for knowledge on why he couldn't continue to be a shinobi, but the instructors didn't seem to mind him hanging around the school he just wasn't allowed inside for whatever reason. So he found himself frequenting the academy to try and self-teach and well that's how he ended up in this position. At least now it looked like things would look up with this green-haired man.

The man would even demonstrate the technique he was trying to learn changing himself from his tall green-haired form into a direct copy of himself. "Woah!" Shun would squeal in delight before saying, "I have a brother now!" His mood picking up quickly he practically jumped to his new clone brother and gave him a huge giggling the whole time. He always wanted a brother especially one who could do fun techniques!

Once he let go though he quickly looked around and found a sitting spot where he had left some of his belongings while trying to learn this technique and ran over to it. Picking up his camera he would turn its lens to his copy and say, "Let me take a photo of us together!" he would say gleefully not even thinking about the transformation jutsu he was supposed to be learning as he got distracted by the idea of having a twin.

### Words | | @tagged

GUY.exe [Stinko]Mar 16, 2024 3:00:09 GMT -5
nue masahiko
it is what it is.
nue masahiko Avatar
groupSnow Shinobi

Shun was rambunctious, bursting at the seams with energy, a stark contrast to the glum, frustrated way he’d hunched over his ill-gotten scroll. Masahiko wondered at the boy’s family life, the circumstances that had led him to this place; what was his social network, if he was this excitable when a single stranger paid him a scrap of attention?

Were any of his genin this spotty with their attention span, Masahiko would have sharply course-corrected and immediately gotten the lesson back on track. With Shun, he instead found himself indulging the boy, posing with a very awkward, unchild-like expression as the shutter snapped and the photo was taken.

Then—a lightbulb.

Masahiko released the technique, taking back his own image.

"I’d like a photo with my twin,” he said thoughtfully, as though merely musing aloud. "I think it would be fun to have a brother, too.”

He was unused to interacting with children so young, but the philosophy of it seemed simple—gently steer them in the right direction, and let them come to the conclusion on their own. If using the transformation technique was Shun’s idea, he’d be much more invested in the impromptu lesson, perhaps less easily distracted.

Or he could be completely wrong, and the lesson would shortly be derailed. Only time could tell.

LAIKA OF THQ
GUY.exe [Stinko]Apr 15, 2024 6:40:26 GMT -5
Urano Shun
Urano Shun Avatar
groupSnow Shinobi
[newclass=.sayab-container]--be-accent: #6e6ab7;[/newclass]

[nospaces]
[googlefont=Playfair+Display:400,400i|Roboto:400,700|Vollkorn:400,400i]
[attr="class","sayab-border"]
[attr="class","sayab-container"]
[attr="class","sayab-header"]
[attr="class","sayab-icon"]

[attr="class","sayab-lyrics-hov"]
[attr="class","sayab-lyrics"]be as you've always been

[attr="class","sayab-tagged"]for @tag

[attr="class","sayab-body"]
[attr="class","sayab-shape"]

[attr="class","sayab-text"]
After retrieving his camera and returning to his newfound twin brother he found it was now gone and replaced with the green-haired man from before. Feeling sad he missed his brother he looked down to the ground and muttered, "I didn't even get a photo." though his thoughts on the matter would soon be distracted by what the green-haired man said that he wanted a brother. "But I don't know how to make a brother," Shun would respond feeling dejected as he didn't know the technique himself after all that's what he was trying to do to begin with.[break][break]

Looking back at the scroll and then back at the green-haired man he would try and muster up his disappointment and say, "I can try." This was true as he certainly could try, but it didn't mean he would get it right. It was almost certain he would get it wrong, especially with how distracted his thoughts could be. Still, he was gonna try and that said a lot of his character. Trying to look at the green-haired man he did his best to visualize the form in his mind and imitate it. Pouring his chakra into his body a poof of smoke would overtake him, but what would appear was not a replica of Masahiko. [break][break]

It would be a tiny version of him his proportions being closer to Shun's size rather than Masahiko's, and his appearance of course looking quite younger overall. Looking down at himself he would get slightly distracted and say, "Look! I'm a younger brother now!" He would give a slight giggle at the fact he looked like a brother to Masahiko even if it wasn't a twin it was a step in the right direction. At the very least the chibi form of Masahiko amused Shun to no end.

[attr="class","sayab-credit"]SELKIE

[newclass=.sayab-border] padding: 10px; background: #DAA65D; border: 1px solid #DAA65D; margin: auto; width: 522px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sayab-container] width: 500px; border: 1px solid #DAA65D; outline: 1px solid #DAA65D; padding: 10px; background: #333;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sayab-header] width: 450px; background: #333; display: flex; align-items: center; justify-content: space-between; padding: 25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sayab-icon img] display: block; border-radius: 100%; padding: 5px; background-color: #DAA65D; border:10px solid #ccc; border: 10px solid var(--be-accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.sayab-lyrics-hov] font: 400 24px/26px playfair display; font-style: italic; color: #888; flex-grow: 1; overflow: hidden; display: flex; margin-left: 25px; justify-content: center; align-items: center; text-align: center; position: relative; height: 130px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sayab-lyrics-hov:after] content: ""; position: absolute; width: 50px; height: 3px; margin-top: 35px; background:#ccc; background: var(--be-accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.sayab-lyrics] width: 100%; position: absolute; opacity: 1; transition: 0.75s; transition-delay: 0.5s; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sayab-container:hover .sayab-lyrics] opacity: 0; margin-left: 150px; transition: 0.75s; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sayab-tagged] opacity: 0; transition: 0.5s; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sayab-tagged a] font: 400 24px/26px playfair display !important; font-style: italic !important; color:#ccc; color: var(--be-accent) !important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sayab-container:hover .sayab-tagged] opacity: 1; transition: 0.5s; transition-delay: 0.75s; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sayab-body] display: table-cell; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sayab-text] font: 400 13px/16px vollkorn; color: #888; padding: 40px; margin-top: 10px; text-align: justify; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sayab-text i] color: #aaa; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sayab-text b] font: 700 12px/16px roboto; color:#999; color: var(--be-accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.sayab-shape] float: right; shape-outside: polygon(0 0, 100% 100%, 100% 0); width: 100px; height: 100px; clip-path: polygon(0 0, 101% 100%, 101% 0); background:#ccc; background: var(--be-accent); padding-top: 00px; margin-left: 50px; margin-bottom: 50px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sayab-credit] text-align:center; margin:auto; margin-left:500px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sayab-credit a] font:700 7px/7px roboto;[/newclass]
last edit by Urano Shun on Apr 15, 2024 6:41:18 GMT -5
GUY.exe [Stinko]Apr 27, 2024 2:55:47 GMT -5
nue masahiko
it is what it is.
nue masahiko Avatar
groupSnow Shinobi

They had taken a picture together, Masahiko as awkwardly posed and stiffly expressive as he was, but Shun still seemed put out that Masahiko had released the technique. He felt guilty, but it wasn’t as if he could spend his time indefinitely playacting as the boy’s brother. It seemed, for a brief moment, as if this might be enough to discourage Shun completely… but then he seemed to muster up his courage to take a crack at the technique he’d been studying. Masahiko withheld a sigh of relief—he didn’t think he could take the blow of so horrifically disappointing a child.

When the smoke cleared, Masahiko was presented not with a twin… but with a tiny version of himself? He laughed despite himself, utterly bemused at the sight of this child with too-long hair imitating his visage.

Another idea popped into his head. Masahiko performed the technique again, but this time instead transformed into an older version of Shun, quickly estimated based on what Masahiko could evaluate of the growing boy’s bone structure.

"And I’m an older brother now,” Masahiko intoned. He was, quite against his will… having fun? And Shun had performed the technique relatively well for his first attempt, Masahiko noted. With a couple of more attempts he’d surely have it down pat, which again left him to wonder: why had he been kicked out of the academy?

LAIKA OF THQ
GUY.exe [Stinko]Apr 28, 2024 14:53:50 GMT -5
Urano Shun
Urano Shun Avatar
groupSnow Shinobi
[newclass=.sayab-container]--be-accent: #6e6ab7;[/newclass]

[nospaces]
[googlefont=Playfair+Display:400,400i|Roboto:400,700|Vollkorn:400,400i]
[attr="class","sayab-border"]
[attr="class","sayab-container"]
[attr="class","sayab-header"]
[attr="class","sayab-icon"]

[attr="class","sayab-lyrics-hov"]
[attr="class","sayab-lyrics"]be as you've always been

[attr="class","sayab-tagged"]for @tag

[attr="class","sayab-body"]
[attr="class","sayab-shape"]

[attr="class","sayab-text"]
Shun would be distracted by his new green-haired appearance, especially with how long his hair was. Twirling the hair around like it was a dress and spinning around in circles he would let out more giggles of excitement of what he had done. Sure it wasn't a correctly done jutsu but it amused his tiny mind so he wasn't even thinking of it being a mistake. He was having fun and that's all that mattered to him. The older man's laugh only fueled his fun times with his newfound appearance and he was kind of wishing he could keep it so he could match this green-haired man whom he was enjoying the company with.[break][break]

Though being distracted by his appearance change would soon be taken over by a sudden poof of smoke from the adult helping him with the jutsu. He transformed into a silver-haired older boy who had some similarities to Shun's own older brother. While not exact it was still fascinating to the point Shun would ask, "Do you know my older brother?" His eyes were practically in stars wondering how much this man knew about him already if he knew his brother! This distraction of seeing someone close to his brother's appearance did cause the boy to lose focus on his technique quickly poofing back to his silver-haired form again. "Oh poop," Shun would say with a slight pout missing his long green hair already.

[attr="class","sayab-credit"]SELKIE

[newclass=.sayab-border] padding: 10px; background: #DAA65D; border: 1px solid #DAA65D; margin: auto; width: 522px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sayab-container] width: 500px; border: 1px solid #DAA65D; outline: 1px solid #DAA65D; padding: 10px; background: #333;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sayab-header] width: 450px; background: #333; display: flex; align-items: center; justify-content: space-between; padding: 25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sayab-icon img] display: block; border-radius: 100%; padding: 5px; background-color: #DAA65D; border:10px solid #ccc; border: 10px solid var(--be-accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.sayab-lyrics-hov] font: 400 24px/26px playfair display; font-style: italic; color: #888; flex-grow: 1; overflow: hidden; display: flex; margin-left: 25px; justify-content: center; align-items: center; text-align: center; position: relative; height: 130px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sayab-lyrics-hov:after] content: ""; position: absolute; width: 50px; height: 3px; margin-top: 35px; background:#ccc; background: var(--be-accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.sayab-lyrics] width: 100%; position: absolute; opacity: 1; transition: 0.75s; transition-delay: 0.5s; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sayab-container:hover .sayab-lyrics] opacity: 0; margin-left: 150px; transition: 0.75s; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sayab-tagged] opacity: 0; transition: 0.5s; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sayab-tagged a] font: 400 24px/26px playfair display !important; font-style: italic !important; color:#ccc; color: var(--be-accent) !important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sayab-container:hover .sayab-tagged] opacity: 1; transition: 0.5s; transition-delay: 0.75s; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sayab-body] display: table-cell; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sayab-text] font: 400 13px/16px vollkorn; color: #888; padding: 40px; margin-top: 10px; text-align: justify; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sayab-text i] color: #aaa; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sayab-text b] font: 700 12px/16px roboto; color:#999; color: var(--be-accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.sayab-shape] float: right; shape-outside: polygon(0 0, 100% 100%, 100% 0); width: 100px; height: 100px; clip-path: polygon(0 0, 101% 100%, 101% 0); background:#ccc; background: var(--be-accent); padding-top: 00px; margin-left: 50px; margin-bottom: 50px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sayab-credit] text-align:center; margin:auto; margin-left:500px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sayab-credit a] font:700 7px/7px roboto;[/newclass]