A Small Whirlpool

compose a reply
A Small WhirlpoolNov 13, 2023 2:20:31 GMT -5
Senju Minazawa
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Senju Minazawa Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 18 years old birthday rank occupation
Minazawa was frankly lax in comparison to others in the Shinobi career, though she didn't know if it was because she didn't have the thrilling capabilities of violence or natural bloodlust needed for this job, or if it was instead because of her injury. Perhaps she was using that as an excuse to not work so hard. Yet, she didn't know what to say for certain. She found herself reflecting as she looked upon the headband. The hitaiate. The insignia of the leaf upon her forehead. "...Maybe I haven't been working hard enough." She says, trying to question to herself that. She was nearly eighteen now, in just about two months.

"Well...I suppose if there's nothing I can do, and I feel like I can do nothing? I should just do what I can." She tells herself as she walks through the park, intent on meeting her new teammate. She'd been told his name was Uzumaki Ataru. Though, she never thought it was that same child that not so long ago, she'd helped train in the arts of evasion. She finds her golden eyes scanning the area, and she realized that she as a person lived day by day, treasuring the freedom and simple pleasures of life. The feeling of the breeze on her face and skin. The coolness of autumn. The time spent with friends and family. Because she knew deep down, that she might not always be able to do so. Especially because of the life she lived.

"Ohayo!~ Konichiwa!" She says, a small smile upon her face as she closes her eyes with a tilt of her head. Looking upon the oncoming redhead. "Welcome to the team Ataru-Kun." She says gracefully, offering a kind and welcoming aura to him. "Congratulations on your promotion and success. Please take good care of me. Alright?~"  Hand smoothed down along her haori, she seems at ease. "Shall we do some training today?" 
last edit by Senju Minazawa on Nov 13, 2023 2:21:16 GMT -5
Dandead10 has written 204 posts
A Small WhirlpoolNov 13, 2023 5:30:49 GMT -5
Uzumaki Ataru
Uzumaki Ataru Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 8 years old birthday September 13 rank Genin occupation
Ataru was relaxing in the park without a care in the world, humming to himself in one of those rare moments of respite outside of being a hyperactive spastic spider monkey. Sat up high situated along the length of a stout tree branch, he was finishing a sandwich and slurping on the spout of a bamboo canteen. He would be meeting his team today, or some of them at least is what the missive said. Their headband was wrapped around their forehead balanced well along his brow taking in their surrounding as he finished munching subsequently washing it down with a few gulps of water. He had been working hard, incredibly so and that's what made times like this where he could enjoy a simple meal all the better.

Levying out a fresh sigh as he finishes, he folds the spout down and returns it to their hip pouch crumbling up the bag and tossing it overhanded. Skirting downwards its circles the rim before finally falling in, the shot coinciding with a familiar white haired sight treading along the park's pathway. The fiery haired youth smiled at her from up above and gave a small wave with a wide grin and shining amber eyes. "It's nice to see you again, Minazawa-san! Thanks again for the piece of candy and training with me, it helped and was a lot of fun." A sun song tenor echoed from his young lips radiating out amongst the expanse of their verdant environment, his tone coming across as rich and full of life.

"Thanks! I'm glad to be apart of it; Genin Team 2, huh. How long have you been apart of it and whose the other member?" He nods succinctly as she asks for him to take care of her, he wasn't exactly sure why or how but he could hazard a good enough guess. Swinging his legs from front to back over the edge of the tree's arm in a idle manner, he rubs along his chin before hopping down onto the ground. Landing with a small cloud of dirt kicked up at their feet, beaming at the Senju girl. "Heck yeah, I'd love to train. What did you have in mind?!"
last edit by Uzumaki Ataru on Nov 13, 2023 5:32:16 GMT -5
Volker has written 229 posts
A Small WhirlpoolDec 16, 2023 11:08:46 GMT -5
Senju Minazawa
Senju Minazawa Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
The bot in front of her seemed awfully familiar; and when he mentioned the candy? She was able to get a grip on it. However, there was a moment or three where she had to digest some of his questions. How long had she been part of the team? Well, did time off due to medical complications count? She decided to wave her hand and give him an answer. "A few years I think. Though...I had to take some time off due to injuries. Here and there." She gave a little white lie, enough to satisfy, but likely not enough for him to pry too deeply on the matter.

"I haven't connected with the team in a while, buuut...I think I'm with Uchiha Tokaku." He'd wanted some training, and when he seemed happy to put it in? She proceeded to wave a hand out. "Well. How about a little light handed spar? That way, I can get an idea of what you're good at, and you can get a grasp for me too!" She seemed very light hearted and relaxed, a free soul whom had little qualm with getting into a little bit of everything. "Unless there's something in particular you're looking for?" Waving her hand as to blow away some of the dirt dust, she coughs for a moment, as she raises her right fist to her mouth.

"I'm out of practice." She says truthfully, standing to the side.
last edit by Senju Minazawa on Feb 3, 2024 4:58:37 GMT -5
A Small WhirlpoolFeb 3, 2024 4:56:54 GMT -5
Uzumaki Ataru
Uzumaki Ataru Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
"What's it been like, being apart of a Genin Team?" The boy was genuinely curious to hear about her experiences and know more about the girl that would be her teammate. "What're you good at Minazawa-sama, or... what're you specialized in as a Shinobi?!" He had taken an interest in the girl, it wasn't everyday he got to bond with someone closer in age or at least who looked like it and Ataru figured it was only well n good to build bridges with the fellow members of one's squad.

"Uchiha Tokaku, huh. What's she like?" He folds his arms together and looks upon the white haired Kunoichi, as she responds the boy smiles somewhat seemingly perked up by her enthusiasm. "Heck yeah, let's spar! But instead of dodging I'm gonna try and take the hits so I can get used to it and hopefully it'll copy over to when I'm in a real fight!" He pounds his hands together seeming looking forward to it and proceeds to form the symbol of challenge, standing a handful of paces away waiting for it to be reciprocated so things might kick off full fuck force. Primed and ready, keeping their legs centered apart with bright beaming eyes of amber and an energetic grin. "Don't worry, it'll be fun and I'll try not to hurt you but let's give it everything we got!"
last edit by Uzumaki Ataru on Feb 3, 2024 4:57:26 GMT -5
A Small WhirlpoolFeb 3, 2024 5:06:17 GMT -5
Senju Minazawa
Senju Minazawa Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
"Oh. Ehe. You don't need to call me Sama. Chan is better. Or if not that...maybe Senpai?~" She humored the idea. However, when asked some of these questions? "...Being part of a Genin team. I had people that I really cared about. Or well, someone." She said, reminiscing the days of Minverva Kurva. Whom unknowingly was also an Uzumaki blood. Just like Ataru was now. In fact, upon looking at him, she realized their hair shades were very similar. When he asked what Tokaku was like? She shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know. But I'm sure we'll find out together."

That said though, in those next moments, he took the offer to spar. "Iei. Iei. Ataru-Chan. It isn't a spar unless you really put your all into it. So don't worry about hurting me." When she forms a singular handseal, there is a momentary shift. Where she closes her eyes. Suddenly, along her left shoulder, there is a clicking crunch, as wood bursts and explodes out of the left side of her body. Almost as if it were a blossoming blast. Before Minazawa grabs forth an elongated looking spike and points it outward. Some two feet long in length. "Let's do our best." She says, her yellow eyes looking somewhat eerie as she seems to go entirely neutral.

"If you'd like some good practice...Try going on the offensive. I want to see what you can do." She expresses, utilizing a makeshift bladed weapon despite having a sword of her own. "I've never killed anyone before." She says truthfully. "But I've been told I'm dangerous."

NAME: Mokuton: Sashiki no Jutsu [Wood Release: Cutting Technique]

CHAKRA USAGE: Low

CLASSIFICATION: Ninjutsu

ELEMENT: Mokuton

DESCRIPTION:

A versatile technique where the user can produce sharp wooden spikes from their body to either fashion short-range weapons akin to a makeshift sword, or else use them as long-range projectiles, where the branches' growth can be triggered remotely, skewering the enemy as a result.

last edit by Senju Minazawa on Feb 3, 2024 5:07:31 GMT -5
A Small WhirlpoolFeb 3, 2024 5:21:38 GMT -5
Uzumaki Ataru
Uzumaki Ataru Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
"Mina-chan, then." He brightens with an ear splitting grin at working out a short form name for the Senju gal, thinking on the context of her words as she says them aloud seeing that she seemed a bit melancholy while reminiscing about the past. Affording her the time to do so in a moment of quiet contemplation before their conversation continued on, nodding his head at her statement of them finding out together. He was confident and glad to be on her team, she seemed nice and cordial enough and from the abilities he'd seen so far believed her capable though still wished to gleam more from her skill set.

As she reciprocates the sign of challenge, the brightness on Ataru's face fades away - bleeding into a stoic mask reflecting an air of focus and determined glint to his eye. Gauging her carefully, as she closes her eyes Ataru immediately launches straight into action using the handful of moments as the forked tree limbs emerge from her body to strike outwards toward her chest with a straight jab and cross to their mid section. "Hai Senpai, let's..." Impacting either along the wood should it come blocked in time or rippling across her flesh the Uzumaki follows it up with a sweeping kick meant to send them on their ass or knock them off balance. Playing aggressively and going on the offense...
last edit by Uzumaki Ataru on Feb 3, 2024 5:23:50 GMT -5
A Small WhirlpoolFeb 3, 2024 5:38:08 GMT -5
Senju Minazawa
Senju Minazawa Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
When he falls into a more serious demeanor, he launches immediately into a hand to hand confrontation. Which Minazawa had to question. A single mistake could often spell death to the reckless. As he rushes and closes the distance, she listens to the sound of his footsteps along the grass, before she twists in a sidestepping pivot as the blow is launched, not to fully evade his punch, but for his arm to close inwards and slam against her left side as he launches his blow. As he did, he might find that the wood was hard. Dense as he might have even cut himself along her spined defense. Whether or not he'd try to sweep her afterwards was to be seen. For when he did, he'd find the wooden spikes along her body would begin to tense and writhe with her shoulder movements, as to dig into and make his arm stuck on the fabric of his shirt.

He'd likely need to rip himself free. 

Afterwards, she juts outward with her left arm in a powerful swinging motion diagonally for the side of Ataru's chest. If he leaped back, he would find her closing in as she'd began to repeatedly thrust her spike like blade towards his chest and sides, looking him over. "Attacking someone with a weapon while unarmed is very dangerous. One is likely to get cut on the approach..." She says. Mindful of his movements as she tracks his motions. He was faster. However, Minazawa was masterful at utilizing minimalistic movements and as few moves as possible as to win the conflict. "You ought to approach me differently. This might get you to hurt yourself."
last edit by Senju Minazawa on Feb 3, 2024 5:40:54 GMT -5
A Small WhirlpoolFeb 3, 2024 14:31:21 GMT -5
Uzumaki Ataru
Uzumaki Ataru Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
As she twists into a sidestepping pivot he adjusts their blow mid-swing, instead of glancing across the side of her body Ataru moves it in tandem intending to land a punch into the meat of her torso straight into the ribs. As his hand strikes across the wood the Uzumaki could feel as their knuckles came ripped and cut apart by the coarse ridges born from Minazawa’s mukoton technique the boy grunts in a mix of frustration and pain. As he closes in, following it up with a cross he finds the tendrils along the side of her body begin reaching out seeking to entrap him, ripping free from the consuming wooden tentacles with an explosion of splinters.

Leaning back out of reach of her blow as it swings in a cleaving motion clearly meant to skate across the center of his frame, a line appears having torn through his clothing with a clear cut across his torso. A thin bead of blood ebbs downward from the slash not too serious but certainly a bleeder. Dodging, weaving left and right on the backfoot now as she stabs outwards him, making use of his quick speed and reflexes to stay out of the line of fire through some evasive footwork. As he slides back he kicks a rock and small layer of dust upward and towards her face, meant to make her react somehow and create an opening he proceeds to follow up upon.

Shooting down into a low spinning kick narrowing his profile and the silhouette shown by creating an illusory copy of themselves through the film of dirt gathering immediately around.

Jutsu/Techniques Used:

NAME: Bunshin no Jutsu [Clone Technique]
CHAKRA USAGE: Very Low
CLASSIFICATION: Ninjutsu [General]
ELEMENT: None
HAND SEALS: 3
DESCRIPTION:
After performing the necessary hand seals, the user can create a handful of intangible clones to confuse the enemy. They do not contain solid mass, have no shadows and do not interact with the surrounding environment, making them somewhat easy to distinguish from the real person.

NAME: Konoha Reppu - [Tree Leaf Gale]
CLASSIFICATION: Taijutsu
ELEMENT: N/a
DESCRIPTION:
This technique is a good example of how even simple taijutsu can become a pre-eminently destructive, lethal technique. The attack is a simple rear spinning low kick, but a strong enough user can send a large adult flying as if they weighed nothing. The goal is to throw the enemy off balance, and deal damage to the lower half of their body.

Passives:
Hand Seal Speed SA
Speed SA
Enhanced Reflexes SA

A Small WhirlpoolFeb 3, 2024 15:09:13 GMT -5
Senju Minazawa
Senju Minazawa Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
He was willing to take a wound in order to land one? As he lands the blow against her person with his shift in speed and reflex, she feels his fist against her chest. He was young, and his punch was light, though the speed at which he came compensated. He'd be a far more dangerous figure as he got older. He could feel his fist impact along her, the fist grinding as she attempted to move with the momentum and partially leap back to lessen the impact of his blow as she lashes out. Both of them having the same idea of disengaging with the others as she lashes out instinctively with her blade.

Fast. Faster than her. Upon realizing that her blade assault wasn't working, she saw him. Each of his motions shifting as he slides his foot back. Immediately, she leaps backwards and feels a hot burning sensation as she hurls her weapon towards him as to prevent him from finishing that motion. The spike whips outwards from several feet away. Though with a single tiger seal? The spike suddenly bursts, erupting into a small jutting branch like appendage with several sharp spines. Putting a bit of distance between the two as she begins weaving three handseals. This wasn't her first rodeo after all. She'd been in a few fights before.

Gazing upon him, she feels a searing sensation. She was being forced to move too much. There was once a time where she was just as dexterous, if not as fast as him. However, the wounds inflicted upon her had left her debilitated. A fight like this wasn't favorable for her. Damn. "Moku-" She proceeds to wince, as she drops her hands and rips off another one of those wooden spikes out from the left side of her body. It seemed as if she'd chosen to remain in close range combat.
A Small WhirlpoolFeb 4, 2024 9:26:44 GMT -5
Uzumaki Ataru
Uzumaki Ataru Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
It seemed that she was wary, far too wary to be baited by the hook he set. Flashing across the grassy grounds of their fighting space as they both part from one another. The dust cloud begins to settle gradually as he licks his wounds and begins to contemplate their next approach whilst keeping silent vigil for any further initiative taken by his opponent. Shaking his hand from the ebbing flash of pain that wracked the outside of their knuckles, the scratches seeped deeply into the Uzumaki’s calloused digits.

Pushing such to the edges of his mind, as he refocuses the boy's eyes widen upon witnessing a wood spear break through the cloud of concealment on a path directly towards him. Sliding out of the way digging a furrow with their feet as he grinds to a stop, breathing out coolly as he hears the sounds of fragmenting wood splitting apart. As the pole of Mokuton combusts into a hail of shrapnel, Ataru lets out a cry of pain as the fragmentation peppers his body and cuts a portion of their body to ribbons. Clutching at his shoulder, it was a shock that such a technique was a delayed one quickly - throwing out a flash bomb before proceeding to bandage up their shoulder and lashing it tightly.

After it's done, he puts his fingers together into a singular hand seal as her silhouette becomes much more clear. Body flicking forward in a cascade of wild winding motion appearing only a couple steps to her flank, having kneaded chakra within his mouth that came burst forth from his lips as a spray. No power or hurt could possibly be taken from it, instead meant to momentarily blind and perhaps stun his sparring partner. Closing the distance wary of the pole arm, he seizes ahold and wrenches it as well as utilizing their free hand to deliver a powerful jab into their stomach.

A Small WhirlpoolFeb 4, 2024 20:42:32 GMT -5
Senju Minazawa
Senju Minazawa Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
Of course she was wary. She was well aware of her crippling weaknesses more than anyone. However, in those next moments, it made her sorely aware of how to approach battle. In those next moments, as he approaches her, blurring in a motion, there was a pause where she turns to view him as he reappears. Only for him to attempt to blind her again. This time with a spray of water. In that next moment, she instinctively raised her hands to her eyes, as she slightly crouches. Only to feel his blow wrench and twist into her. She's sent skidding and rolling back, before her body writhes along the ground. "Ahach! Ahuaahaah! Ah-Ahaaaah!" She gasps, as she coughs blood. Spasming on the floor. His blow was incredibly debilitating. 

Rolling onto her side as she wretches, and spits out a glob of crimson. Gasping for air as if something had burst inside of her. He knew already her health was poor, and that she'd sustained injury in her past. It looked as if she was going into shock as she looks up towards the sky, gasping for air as she spits out another glob of crimson onto the grass. Assuming he ran to view her, assist her, there was a momentary pause where when he'd kneel to grasp her. He'd feel them grow limp. Before they faded away. Where if he attempted to digest it, he'd see Minazawa. Rushing in to deliver a sharp kick upwards into his chin and jaw, to send him shooting upwards into the air, before she'd deliver two swift punches into Ataru's chest to send him flying backwards along the grass.

"Iaaah...Did I go a bit too hard?" She asked herself. Genjutsu...The Minazawa he saw never truly existed, only a figment of imagination made through the chakra in his brain, that had since passed as her jutsu was undone. 

NAME: Kouji [Affairs After One's Death]
CHAKRA USAGE: To Use: Very Low | To Maintain: Very Low
CLASSIFICATION: Genjutsu
ELEMENT: -
HANDSEALS: 3
TRIGGER: Visual
DESCRIPTION:
After three hand-seals, the user will cast a Genjutsu over their opponent. When the opponent attacks, it will seem as if their attack lands, landing a mortal or fatal blow upon the user, when in fact the user is moving around unhindered, leaving their opponent open for attack.
last edit by Senju Minazawa on Feb 4, 2024 20:44:19 GMT -5
A Small WhirlpoolFeb 5, 2024 5:41:55 GMT -5
Uzumaki Ataru
Uzumaki Ataru Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
He was getting the hell beaten out of him but his plan seems to have worked, a little too well all things considered. As he douses her face with a jet of water meant to blur her vision and take them by momentary surprise the blow cast forth simultaneously lands with a twisting torque sending her flying across the verdant grassy field. Tumbling into a spin before dramatically lurching and coughing up blood, his heart sank straight into the pit of his stomach at the sight of her writhing as Ataru remembered her condition.

That nagging paranoia still tugged at the edges of his mind but this seemed too visceral and real to be a bluff, even still the boy approached the grow warily that inkling of suspicion never leaving as he came to her rescue. Best case he could keep her still and upright and offer some water to clear their throat at worst he would need to rush her to the Leaf Hospital for treatment. Kneeling down beside her with an air of worry creasing his features he moves to wipe away the spittle and blood that stains her mouth and even to tap her along the back to try and clear the obstruction, as her jerking motions stills into a sign of shock the boy's breath hitches though as she jerks into a move from their laid out position Ataru reacts implicitly.

Moving to couch her blow with the flat of his palm as a sharp kick impacts upwards carrying into their hand and still striking along the cusp of his chin, sending him scattering away into a rolling jumble much like a tumbleweed kicked away by a strong gust of wind. The boy cries out in surprise at the feeling of shock rattling his skull though lessening it from the likes of a cracked skull or concussion, it still hurt - a lot. Groaning like a deflated balloon as he forces themselves up their head having been rung like a bell. A bit wobbly but managing to get back up on his own two feet, his mama didn't raise no bitch and so long as he had energy n remained conscious, he wasn't one to get up. As his vision clears the boy looks upon Minazawa with a dumbfounded look, thinking perhaps that she broke a blood pill or ketchup packet into her mouth paired with some convincing acting.

But no, she seemed clearly fine and not at all like what he'd just seen... and then, it clicked. She had put him under Genjutsu, it was his first taste of being placed under such a debilitating technique and wow did the aftermath hurt a whole hell of a lot. Nursing his jaw, he licks the inside of his mouth and spits out a bit of blood onto the ground tasting the iron within their gums. "Genjutsu huh, Mina-chan. That's dirty... but I can't hold it against you, it works." He seemed matter of fact about it and excited to continue taking on a more measured combat stance but reminiscent of the Hyuuga's fighting style. Moving forward with a determined gait and narrowed focus, poised to strike like a snake reared its hood he seemed more calculated now.
A Small WhirlpoolFeb 5, 2024 6:08:20 GMT -5
Senju Minazawa
Senju Minazawa Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
Her blow connected, and when it did, it'd send him rolling back. Coughing lightly into her sleeve with her right hand, she looking upon him. She didn't need to explain. He put it together. "You got it right." She said. Genjutsu. "The Senju clan is known as the clan of a thousand skills. It's because of the dedication of our members and the myriad of abilities that we were able to become one of the mightiest clans of the ninja world." That said, as she gives a few small coughs into her sleeve, she slowly looks at the wooden spike she held in her hand. She was impressed by his resilience. After a kick like that, he shouldn't be able to get up.

Never mind move. Watching the blood drip from his wound, she gives a soft sigh then.

"You're going to bleed out." She says. He was smaller, and for a child his age, he held less blood than the average adult male did. Yet, if he persisted on his approach? She held her wooden stake up and would begin to shift it back and forth in her hands, as she slowly takes some steps. In that moment, assuming he focused on the blade's tip to see where she may slash or stab for? He'd begin to see it warp. His vision warp and twist; becoming blurry almost as he'd see her arms seemingly multiple, and his vision become a twisting sea of blades. Though he might come to question if it was from the blood loss, or a genjutsu. Proving Minazawa was a deadly girl despite her drawbacks.

In that next moment, she'd employ one of the Hidden Leaf's own taijutsu techniques. One Ataru might find deep interest in. For in that next moment? Minazawa would quite literally blur and vanish from vision. Only for her to reappear right below him as her right leg shoots into the air at swift speeds, looking to assault him from his blindspot. The Kage Buyou. A technique designed for swift movement and an excellent opening for assault if one had the bearing. Ataru may have been faster than her, and with faster reflexes. However, hopefully the blood loss, wounds, and the genjutsu was enough to allow her to land this powerful blow. Send him flying into the air and potentially land flat along his black along the grass. It seemed like he was still green, and had a lot of work to do.

NAME: Konoha-Ryū Yanagi - [Leaf-Style Willow]
CHAKRA USAGE: Very Low [Continuous]
CLASSIFICATION: Genjutsu
ELEMENT: N/A
TRIGGER: Weapon Movement (Sight)
DESCRIPTION:
The user waves their sword or other weapon back and forth, which when seen by the target locks them in a genjutsu which causes them to hallucinate multiple waving arms. The movement resembles that of a willow tree blowing in the wind. With the enemy off guard, the user is free to cut them down.

NAME: Kage Buyou - [Shadow of the Dancing Leaf]
CLASSIFICATION: Taijutsu
ELEMENT: N/a
DESCRIPTION:
The user swiftly gets below the opponent and launches a swift yet powerful kick up into their body, sending them flying up into the air. In the blink of an eye, they will maneuver themselves in the blind spot and 'shadow' of their opponent as to not be seen while seemingly "floating" beneath them, allowing them a chance for a follow up attack.
A Small WhirlpoolFeb 5, 2024 19:26:05 GMT -5
Uzumaki Ataru
Uzumaki Ataru Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
He hadn’t liked Genjutsu in theory and now in practice, he was beginning to hate it quite avidly. How it could distort one’s perceptions of reality through the five senses; sight, smell, touch, sound, and taste - providing an innumerable variety of possible methods to entrance someone. As well as the multitude of effects, it clashed inside his mind, worrying about the dangers of it as well as slightly ticked off as to the cheapness. It didn't sit right, though it was Shinobi art nonetheless and one he would need to learn how to deal with.

His wounds were on a timer, the adrenaline of the fight had helped to a degree but it was only a matter of time before he succumbed to the eventual blood loss. As she blurs fading away into nothingness the boy peers left and then right, before his six sense kicks in and he looks downwards while instinctually veering back. Seeking to escape the technique that comes winding upwards from his blind spot, the Genjutsu had warped his vision, distorting it until he saw a crescent of arms carrying similar Mokuton blades blending together having distracted him but only just.

As he leapt back escaping into the air, due to a mixture of the pain and blood he found themselves to slow to fully evade though able to lessen the impact. The throbbing pulse still wrecked its score under his jaw with a splitting intensity, feeling his jaw lock up and striate as the blow resonates across their lower mouth. Though as she reappears, having displaced themselves once again his eyes widen even as their vision dulls. Smiling and giving out a small laugh he says something quick and succinct right before he's pelted into the ground with another high speed kick, this one striking a home run and sending him on a one way path carving through the grass beneath feet. "You're gonna need to teach me that one, Mina-chan!”

Coughing aloud with a ragged hoarseness, he was seeing stars and in no shape to continue let alone persist fighting. But that didn't mean the boy wouldn't dig his fingers through the soil like a gardener’s trowel seemingly in strained effort to stand once more but where his spirit might be undefeated his body wouldn't respond to his command. No doubt wanting to continue, stubborn to a fault he breathed in a shallow manner as he pieces together his jumbled thoughts in the aftermath of their match up able to piece together another statement as he keeps from passing out. "Y'know you remind me of Shinde Sensei, like a lot."

last edit by Uzumaki Ataru on Feb 5, 2024 19:49:27 GMT -5
A Small WhirlpoolFeb 6, 2024 1:33:37 GMT -5
Senju Minazawa
Senju Minazawa Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
This boy. He seemed to hold a level of resilience that was inane. Coughing lightly into her sleeve, she finds herself wondering if perhaps she was holding back too much on her force. Or if the boy before her was made of something different than flesh and bone. As he lay flat along his back, she found herself gazing him over, wondering why he'd dedicated so much to taijutsu on his assault. He surely knew a decent repertoire of ninjutsu. So she figured. Didn't he? Looking him over, she makes her way closer, and throws the spike she held away, letting it soar and sink into the grass. Perhaps to sprout and grow into a tree in time. "I'll teach you a few things. When you've the time."

Slowly kneeling down, she'd hold her right hand out as wooden beams extend, warping and twisting, wrapping around Ataru's body into a form of backpack or child harness, as she feels the wood connecting with her shoulders to allow her to transport him. "Sorry for going a bit rough on you." Though, in truth, she found herself wondering if perhaps he was being quite rough on himself. He could heve stopped himself from advancing on her quite a few times, but he seemed self destructive. Without the constraint and careful cunning needed to land a blow without potential self harm.

"Your fighting style is quite fast, but very aggressive as well. Remember. Taking out your opponent is good, but you should prioritize being alive by the end of it. Carefully assess what your enemy's capable of." That said, as she walks off with Ataru wrapped up on her back like in a baby swaddle, she did have to mention. "You remind me of someone too..." Off they were to the hospital. Today's treatment done.