A Small Whirlpool

compose a reply
A Small WhirlpoolFeb 6, 2024 8:18:13 GMT -5
Uzumaki Ataru
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Uzumaki Ataru Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 8 years old birthday September 13 rank Genin occupation
The fight hadn't even been close, breathing in a half labored manner as he looked up at the canopy of trees that stood overhead. Ebbing filters of light pierce through overhead illuminating a panoply of green casting rays of cascading sunshine mixed together with a blanket of shadow across the ground he was splayed out on. Blinking idly as he felt rivulets of blood dribble out from his various wounds, having dedicated themselves to Taijutsu to the point it had been a handicap amidst their exchange.

There was a reason for that, he wanted to test themselves and their ability to close the distance and get an attack off. Persisting through the amalgamated injuries was also important, doing so now in a training setting would translate better in battle if he knew how to work through the pain and actually understood his limits. Simply knowing that and gaining that experience was worth getting chewed up, smiling as she says she’ll teach him. Good, he still had a lot to learn.

Feeling as the tendril-like vines of Mokuton wrap around him and bring them in along her back, the boy breathes solemnly. He'd lost, still chewing on that fact and reflecting on their defeat. "You're fine, you're fine. I'm kinda used to it. It helped, you did…” Were about all he could muster still in that same vein of a sun song voice, chipper and youthful despite the circumstances. "Mhm, whatever you say Sensei. I’ll make sure to, I look forward to learning more and being on a team with you.

Feeling the slight jostling as he's carried along, he felt strangely peaceful in these next few moments being carried along the Leaf Hospital. "Really, who?!” Though if the question becomes lost or unanswered is anyone’s guess, as the boy finally drifts away into a mixture of sleep from the pain and fatigue. Taken away and treated for his injuries, sure to wake up later to a plethora of bandages and stern scolding.
last edit by Uzumaki Ataru on Feb 6, 2024 8:20:03 GMT -5
Volker has written 229 posts