age birthday rank occupation

isle hopping extravaganza

MISSION RANK: B
NPC REQUIRED: No
RANDOM MISSION SCENARIO: Disabled

PARTICIPANTS:
and
DESCRIPTION:

Under the guise of improving the Takigakure and Kirigakure relationship as they are Major Allies - and for the mutual benefit of the two villages, they are doing a joint interlope in the non-shinobi centric nation of wave country. Go to Wave Country, and map out the inner workings of the main city. Dress up as random entertainers and avoid being identified. As a country bearing some substantial allied presence and the possibility of active sensors - If you do get identified, deny any relationship to either village. At worst case scenario, flee. If you are found out, you are on your own

last edit by Akira on Nov 23, 2023 8:58:10 GMT -5
Akira has written 296 posts
isle hopping extravaganza (b-rank)Nov 23, 2023 2:55:13 GMT -5
Phantasm
Uhm, cheesed to meet you?
Phantasm Avatar
groupGlobal Moderator
age 26 years old birthday February 26th rank occupation
Given the potential political ramifications, I'd be more inclined to see something like this as an A rank. From the mission guidelines:

Missions that would fall within the B rank category might be guarding individuals who are likely to come under attack from shinobi, espionage missions into non-shinobi nations or even just hunting down the less risky combat forces such as bandits with some shinobi training.

As Whirlpool Country is a shinobi nation, there is substantially more risk involved here.

Regardless, I'd like to see Kaze and Han weigh in on this before making an approval anyway: even if it isn't immediately dangerous, it seems a little reckless to send a Chuunin and Special Jounin out on this, at least to me.
last edit by Phantasm on Nov 23, 2023 10:28:24 GMT -5
Phantasm has written 447 posts
isle hopping extravaganza (b-rank)Nov 23, 2023 8:59:41 GMT -5
Akira
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Akira Avatar
groupnull
age birthday rank occupation
I've changed it to be the non-shinobi nation of wave country - not whirlpool country since Wave country doesn't have Shinobi. This might be more palatable. Han is the one who suggested this style of mission, so he is aware - nonetheless I have tagged him.

Kaze is aware of the 'general' intention for B-rank but was tagged for posterity in this mission, more specifically from an IC perspective Hotarubi is doing what his Lord suggested - but not recommended to him.
last edit by Akira on Nov 23, 2023 9:00:30 GMT -5
Akira has written 296 posts
isle hopping extravaganza (b-rank)Nov 23, 2023 10:33:21 GMT -5
Phantasm
Uhm, cheesed to meet you?
Phantasm Avatar
groupGlobal Moderator
age 26 years old birthday February 26th rank occupation
Sounds good. Dropping it to Wave instead of Whirlpool makes it much more palatable. Probably will still want Han and Kaze's green light before the final approval since it does still have the potential to damage relations with a foreign nation, even if they're much smaller and non-Shinobi.
last edit by Phantasm on Nov 26, 2023 10:29:10 GMT -5
Phantasm has written 447 posts