Ah yes the Diplomats Office

compose a reply
Ah yes the Diplomats OfficeFeb 13, 2024 15:14:09 GMT -5
Daigo
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Daigo Avatar
groupSnow Shinobi
age 31 years old birthday 7th of January rank Elite Jounin occupation Bodyguard to The Lady of Yukigakure
    The entire time Jun was speaking, the eyes kept shifting towards Daigo, as he stood with arms behind his back and not a word spoken. He had her speaking for good reason, as he knew what they expected from him to some degree at least and had hoped they'd respond better if it was someone else. Daigo wasn't one to lose his temper about these sort of things, but he certainly tended to let his feelings be known all the same, as this was far from the first time since he had taken this position to have to show up after getting out of date missions. It was certainly happening more often as of late though, and had Jun not been with him he would have been showing up with an arm full of scrolls and dumping them on someone's desk.

The longer they took to respond, the more he started to lean in, staring now rather intently. The woman who had greeted them earlier was looking at Daigo in particular and now and then he glanced towards her, knowing she didn't really mean anything by it, and had mostly gotten used to it at this point. Taking a single step forward, he takes the scroll from Jun when she's finished reading it and clears his throat. Though his tone is respectful, it's clear from his words he had come here more than a few times and there was a hint of frustration and sarcasm in his voice.

"And we're sure this mission is up to date? I've gotten seven missions in a row sent to my office that are completed or recalled, and an entire binder in my desk that seems completely out of date. You'll have to forgive me for asking, but I need to make certain."

There was no response initially, as they had said their peace and had intended them to leave already, but he kept standing there until one of them sighed, and the other woman behind a desk who had impatiently cleared her throat earlier did so a second time to get his attention. Giving a knowing look towards the woman who had been speaking, he narrowed his eyes then gave a slight bow and walked away towards the desk. Before he said anything, a notebook was opened in front of him and turned towards him, as she pointed at the date the request for the mission was put in.

"Thank you."

Handing the scroll back to Jun, he made a motion towards the door and didn't wait for her before he was heading out himself, wanting to be in there no more time than he needed to be.
Sprinkles has written 89 posts