Muramatsa Jun Avatar
groupSnow Shinobi
age 21 years old birthday December 25th rank Genin occupation
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullhover"]

[attr="class","skullimg"]

[attr="class","skulltitle"]王手
[attr="class","skulloverlap"]Checkmate!

[attr="class","skullbody"]It was yet another day at the diplomacy corps office, and the girl had yet to receive any kind of assignment for today's work, when asking one of her superiors she was told to wait for Daigo, a Nakajima who was something of her superior despite the two of them being the same rank within the corps. He was well known around the village and very much so had the young woman's respect, but for now she would wait for him and take a seat just outside the halls of his office.
[break][break]
Whilst there the young woman would remove her notebook and would begin making a few sketches, one in particular based along the idea of a weapon that the girl was hoping to craft in time for the Chunin exams a hidden blade it would contain some sort of bracer that would be cancelable below most articles of clothing and have a short blade that was roughly 5 to 6 inches long.
[break][break]
A weapon that would catch enemies off guard and allow her a bit of advantage in relatively sticky situations perfect for espionage and potential assassinations. The sketch was quite detailed and the weapon in question she would be utilizing would've been one that was gifted to her, by a friend from Kirigakure one Momochi Kasumi.
[break][break]
She had a solid idea but lacked the skills to craft either the bracer or the metal working skills to bind or fasten the weapon to it, but thankfully she met a friend who may just be able to assist her in that particular pursuit. "Good I think this design in coming along nicely, but I wonder..." the girl would say talking to herself something she was somewhat known for around the office, always muttering to herself, studious but often loquacious and talkative.

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]292 WORDS /

[attr="class","skullcredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.skullhover]width:480px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:451px;height:208px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/Cb5OWYI.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#8A2BE2;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:9px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;font-size:10px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody b]color:#BF00FF;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:9px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:8px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
last edit by Muramatsa Jun on Dec 24, 2023 11:52:52 GMT -5
Meep has written 348 posts
Ah yes the Diplomats OfficeDec 24, 2023 13:37:21 GMT -5
Daigo
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Daigo Avatar
groupSnow Shinobi
age 31 years old birthday 7th of January rank Elite Jounin occupation Bodyguard to The Lady of Yukigakure
    On any given day Daigo found himself incredibly busy, even when he didn't necessarily need to be. Depending on the day he was simply doing a lot of busy work as he stood nearby the Lady Shuka doing paperwork in her office, which tended to take up the most of his time on days he wasn't being sent on specific missions outside of the village. Other days he was making sure the others in the Diplomatic Corps were being sent out on appropriate assignment, or looking for said assignments. If one of these wasn't keeping him particularly busy then he would no doubt be found working with the Nue or no where to be found at all for any number of reasons. Each rank brought more work, more responsibility, more positions, and he never was shy to do it all with that trademark bright smile.

A few doors, turns, and waves, he was making his way towards his office, seeing someone he was slowly becoming more familiar with waiting patiently for him. Walking past the woman sitting behind a desk, with far too much paperwork, he would give her the same smile he did every time they saw one another. Thankfully she wasn't any sort of personal assistant, as he would have hated having someone to keep such tabs on him, but she was certainly one of the hardest workers in the office, keeping track of just about everyone and everything. She gave a motion with her head and pointed towards his office before going right back to work, almost causing him to confusingly glare at her as the warm body filling the seat was glaringly obvious.

Opening his door he didn't immediately address her as he tried his best to keep a professional demeanor in front of the others, as he was technically the highest ranking shinobi in the building at the moment. Motioning for her to follow him after waiting for her to look up, he walked inside, waited for her to follow, then shut the door.

"What can we help you with today?"

His room looked nothing like what a stereotypical office might, or even should, covered in all sorts of art work by current and past Nakajima artists, symbols of his clan, furniture that would have fit better in a living room than an office, and a strong leaning towards the color green. The hard floor covering the rest of the building was no where to be seen, instead replaced by a lush and well-kept dark green carpet.
Sprinkles has written 89 posts
Ah yes the Diplomats OfficeDec 25, 2023 12:32:53 GMT -5
Muramatsa Jun
Muramatsa Jun Avatar
groupSnow Shinobi
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullbody"]As the girl would finish off her sketch she'd overhear a voice call out to her as she placed some more refined, strokes onto her design, carefully looking it over when she had heard the words from just nearby. "How can we help you." she'd look up from her sketch and smile to the man.
[break][break]
"Good morning Mr. Daigo, I trust you're doing well." the girl would say extending out her hand for a shake before respectfully bowing her head to him. the woman would say as she moved to follow him into his office, as she stepped into his office she immediately noticed his decor several pieces of art seemed to adorn it that was unlike anything she'd seen she looked over each one.
[break][break]
"My,my,my these paintings are quite lovely, you can really feel the artists passion in each stroke, and your furniture interesting choices." she'd say as she pulled out a chair and took her seat, her gaze shifting from the artwork towards that of her superior, still somewhat caught off guard by the furnishing and the copious amounts of green.
[break][break]
"But forgive my comments, and let us begin, I would told I would be reporting to you today and have come to see if there is anything within the village that requires my attention." the woman would say as shifted her thoughts and demeanor to a more business like fashion shutting her book and tucking it away for the moment.
[break][break]
"His decor the manner in which he dresses the artwork...there are quite a few enigmatic qualities to this man." she'd think somewhat excitedly as she laid her eyes upon him. She had always loved learning about new people and seeing how much he stood out from the rest made him immediately more enticing than the others due to his eccentricities. With others she had to get to know them to find out their complexities which she had no issues doing but this man seemingly wore them on his sleeve "how bold" is what she would say if she weren't in a more professional setting.. Perhaps if she were lucky this assignment would see the two of them working together.

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]352 WORDS /

[newclass=.skullhover]width:480px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:451px;height:208px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/Cb5OWYI.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#8A2BE2;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:9px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;font-size:10px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:9px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:8px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
Ah yes the Diplomats OfficeDec 26, 2023 11:47:55 GMT -5
Daigo
Daigo Avatar
groupSnow Shinobi
age 31 years old birthday 7th of January rank Elite Jounin occupation Bodyguard to The Lady of Yukigakure
    Taking her hand in his, he held it with a gentle yet firm grip, placing his other hand on top of them both and returning the bow. The moment they had walked into the room he had never broke eye contact, even while bowing, until she spoke up about the art. He was quite proud of the collection for varying reasons, especially one particular piece that sat right behind his desk chair. It was of course, a picture of commissioned portrait in a striking style split right down the middle by not one, but two separate artists. The meaning would have been almost certainly lost on anyone but himself, but it was certainly one of the stand out pieces in the room.

"I'm quite fond of them. As is tradition with Nakajima artists, the paints are made using various types of ash and smoking techniques."

Looking over his furniture however, as expensive and extravagant as it was, it wasn't anything he cared for one way or another. It would likely all be replaced in a few months if not sooner, so he had no attachment to any of it.

"Ah, yes, had the furniture replaced a few days ago. Not fond of the shading, but it will do for now."

Even as she sat, he continued moving around the room, not having inspected the paintings this closely in some times. His steps as much as his standing position seemed to flow, as if he were floating more than stepping, clearly practiced and refined. Finally ending up a cross from her, he was sitting, but when had he actually sat down? Had he always been sitting across from her, leaned forward and staring in such a way? Elbows rested on the table and fingers clasped together as if she had his full and undivided attention.

"You can relax, it's only the two of us here."

His voice was suddenly far more smooth than it had been before, a slightly quieter tone, more relaxed, almost melodic. Within the span of a blink, he was suddenly leaned fully back in his chair, perfect posture, hands resting on the sides of his chair, but again it seemed as if he had already been in that position and hadn't moved at all.

"Is there something specific you'd prefer to be doing? I can always find an assignment to keep you busy, there is never a shortage of missions for us, I can assure you. Not all available to a Genin of course."

When did he grab that folder he was holding up to his face now? Opening it with a methodical slowness he, laid it out onto the desk between them, before sliding it back towards himself just enough to make it hard to read the papers he was spreading out that were held within.

Ah yes the Diplomats OfficeDec 26, 2023 15:04:02 GMT -5
Muramatsa Jun
Muramatsa Jun Avatar
groupSnow Shinobi
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullbody"]As he would go on to speak about his art pieces he would denote that the methods in which they were made involving using ash and smoke to produce it's effects, as she took her seat he would comment on its color and shading. "Well I think it's quite lovely." she'd say giving it a compliment, as she took her seat and he would tell her she could relax and that it was just the two of them that were there at the current moment. He would ask her what specifically it was that she had wanted to do.
[break][break]
"Well If I had to choose I would say I prefer things that may require me to leave the village, moreover something that may allow me to come into contact with one of the many cultures in the other parts of the country of the world" she would say a delightful chirp in her tone the girl was well known for her studious if not anthropological pursuits.
[break][break]
She was absolutely enamored with learning about all things really but there was something about the concept of culture that she adored. Something so intangible that one can never quite grasp and only ever observer and even when you feel your on the precipice of understanding much like all thins it evolves unearthing a new layer that can only be experienced or told by that generations of individuals. Only those who can truly have their knowledge are those who are born into it and therefore it is a mystery you can never truly solve forever enshrouding it in mystery.

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]268 WORDS /

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
last edit by Muramatsa Jun on Dec 26, 2023 15:04:25 GMT -5
Ah yes the Diplomats OfficeDec 27, 2023 13:02:34 GMT -5
Daigo
Daigo Avatar
groupSnow Shinobi
"You are looking for a proper mission then."

Taking in a deep breath he leaned further back as the chair creaked, eliciting a clearly annoyed look at the noise. As he cleared his throat he leaned back forward once more and began looking through the papers, before reaching into a drawer and pulling out what looked like a thick binder. Each page looked to be made of the type of paper used in scrolls, but pulled and flattened out.

"That's quite an ask from a Genin I must admit. Outside of the village is one thing, but it sounds as if you wish to properly travel."

Touching a finger to the folder he had earlier laid out, it completely caught flame, engulfed in green fire, and in mere seconds there was a small pile of ash. The binder made a noise as if it hadn't been opened in quite some time, as the pages had to be pulled apart somewhat, but clearly these were still fresh missions. The lettering wasn't done in ink however, but looked as if the writing was burned into the paper, which likely would have explained the thicker paper used.

"Out of the village isn't too difficult, but further than that for a Genin would be difficult as I'm sure you are aware."

Even the turning of each page was done with a fluid hand motion, barely touching the paper with the tips of his fingers. His hands almost looked unnaturally smooth given their profession, and if not for the position he openly held and the village symbol he wore openly, someone might have simply assumed him nothing more than wealthy. Licking his finger he turned a page and stopped, tapping at it a few times.

"I have a C rank missions in mind."

Gently pulling a page free, he started to slide it forward, simply labeled as Special Delivery with the description on the page in full.

"If you'd prefer something with proper travel, then I do have a few things in mind. One in particular is a C rank that would involve traveling to help with setting up a naval base in Whirlpool country. This would certainly be good for a member of the Diplomatic Corp. And a mission that I also think would be appropriate involving our group that would involve setting up a trading center in Muzi no Kuni."

Sliding a few more pages forward, they were labelled as Humble Beginnings, and the second quite simply labeled as Kiri & Yuki. Both stressed diplomatic needs which would work well for any member of the Diplomatic Corp, and just as important they both stressed the need to work with another similar ranking member from the village of Kirigakure.

"The first you'd likely be working on your own, and the other two you'd be working with another shinobi from Kiri. Are any of these something you'd be looking for?"

Ah yes the Diplomats OfficeDec 27, 2023 21:47:09 GMT -5
Muramatsa Jun
Muramatsa Jun Avatar
groupSnow Shinobi
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullbody"]As the girl was given the mission parameters from her superior he'd remark that what she was asking was something a bit hefty based on what she had requested and that such travel would be difficult for a genin. "Oh I am aware I'm usually assigned a diplomatic partner for the missions that tend to take me out of the country." she would say remarking on her experience more than likely to the annoyance of the agent that was assigned to travel with her which often seemed to be the case.
[break][break]
As she watched the way he handled everything she noticed how he seemed so comfortable in his manner of doing so very casual it was uncommon just what was it that lead him to act in such a manner? Questions for later, perhaps over dinner provided he was the type to invite out his co-workers, since doing so the other way around may have stirred unwanted rumors.
[break][break]
As she was handed the mission parameters for the work she was set to go on what she'd be given were two missions one that took her out of the country and another that took her to Ryozan keep the girl would look to them a bit akwardly. "Actually sir, unless Ryozan Keep has already run out of supplies Nashida Tantetsu and I have already seen too it's completion." She'd remark.
[break][break]
Her hand would then comb over the other mission she was assigned "Same with the mission to Whirpool country I completed this some time ago with another genin from Kirigakure we've established a base camp there some time ago." she'd raise an eyebrow with a degree of concern wondering if she'd done something wrong or if perhaps there was something else that needed tending too. "Did the camp we establish come under attack?" the young woman would wonder as she kept her eyes on her superior.

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]315 WORDS /

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
Ah yes the Diplomats OfficeDec 28, 2023 11:01:20 GMT -5
Daigo
Daigo Avatar
groupSnow Shinobi
    Tilting his head to the side, he reached forward and slid the last piece of paper he had shown her back towards himself and picked it up. Oddly there was no mention or even as much as a note of this particular mission being completed. Holding it up to his face, he looked over at her for a moment, eyes just barely peering out over it as he looked back down, narrowing his eyes further.

"I need to have a talk with whoever is in charge of the mission office. This is the second time in a month they've sent me missions that are out of date."

Despite the clear annoyance in his voice, it still managed to stay calm and smooth, as if he was more like a disappointed parent than someone truly angry. Sighing, he sat it down as he opened his top left draw on his desk, gently sliding it back until it fell inside. Opening a draw on his right, he pulled out a piece of paper, setting it in front of him as he slid the binder to the side, pulling out a pencil from the same drawer, and very slowly shutting it. There was an ever clearer annoyance in his eyes, despite the calmness of his demeanor otherwise, as he quickly began making a note of the mission completion and the two names given, before slipping it into the left drawer.

"I have a feeling if I was to go through these missions and cross reference with the mission office, I'd find more than a few like these."

Sliding the second mission back towards himself, he flipped it over and made his note on the back of it instead of a second piece of paper, sliding it into the same left drawer.

"No, simply bad book keeping on the part of whoever brought me this binder this week."

Taking the last piece of paper he had slid towards her, he set it in the binder, closed it, gripped it tightly, and in an instant it went up in a bright green flame, not even as much as leaving behind a shred of evidence it ever existed. His face had fallen a bit more somber, but as he looked towards her it sprung to life, full of warmth, a smiling immediately appearing on his face.

"You mentioned you were usually assigned a partner for previous missions; how about escorting me on a higher rank mission? It will no doubt be more dangerous than you are accustomed to, but it could be great experience."

Ah yes the Diplomats OfficeDec 30, 2023 14:50:50 GMT -5
Muramatsa Jun
Muramatsa Jun Avatar
groupSnow Shinobi
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullbody"]The girl would listen to her superior bicker in regards to the poor set of information that he received based off of what was in his binder, she couldn't help but slightly chuckle. "I apologize for the inconveniences sir, I can only imagine how a poorly crafted ledger can only make your work more difficult." but after he finished he would look over a few of the missions even further things she herself may not have seen.
[break][break]
and would raise a question to the young scholar, how she was often assigned a partner for previous missions and was offered the chance to escort her on a higher ranking mission. She was intrigued but in truth somewhat fearful she enjoyed a challenge but had yet to face active combat against another person.
[break][break]
"Oh a higher ranking mission well sir if you think I'm prepared, what did you have in mind." the intrigue had caught the girls attention and made her wonder just what it was that she would be doing a chance to test her abilities despite not necessarily being the most polished.
[break][break]
When she asked her question she seemed almost hesitant, almost Jun was never one to try and toot her own horn and took the assessment of her abilities based off of what superiors would tell her quite highly, thinking it a compliment when she was asked to do work that was higher than what was normally expected.
[break][break]
However she herself was untested in certain waters and figured her superior was putting his faith in her to handle something rather delicate. And so regardless of what it was she would take the opportunity and do her best to perform accordingly but still struggled with certain doubts.

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]237 WORDS /

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
last edit by Muramatsa Jun on Dec 30, 2023 14:51:27 GMT -5
Ah yes the Diplomats OfficeDec 30, 2023 16:09:07 GMT -5
Daigo
Daigo Avatar
groupSnow Shinobi
"Nothing to apologize for. It gives me motivation to finally go over to the office as I've been putting off scolding them for well over a month now."

He certainly wouldn't say what was really on his mind, but certainly it was sticking to the front of his mind all the same; this is what happens when the leader of the village was putting themselves partially out of commission. There were certainly no such issues within the hierarchy of the Nakajima right now with him as the defacto head currently, and outside of problems trickling down to him, there were no other issues with how the Diplomatic Corp was being run.

"I'll simply have to be more...diligent, and go to the mission office in person more frequently."

Closing the drawers of his desk still open, he leaned back for a moment, flipping through a few before reaching the very bottom and tossing a rather small scroll onto the desk. It rolled a bit, stopping just short of falling off as he was closing the drawer once more, reaching up and unrolling the scroll. Reaching for flat stone paper weights on either side of his desk, his slid them across the paper and to the edges, holding it open.

"I've been looking at this mission for a bit now, and while I could likely manage it alone, it could be good experience."

The truth of the mission was, he had a feeling who the enemies involved in this mission were, and he was almost certain they would know who he was as well. He hadn't made an effort as of yet to confirm nor deny his assumption, but if he was right this could certainly prove far more dangerous for Jun for all sorts of reasons. If he was wrong it could mean good experience for the Genin, and a possibly chance to recruit more than a few of these trouble makers to a righteous cause.

"This would be a B rank mission labeled as Skull Island and could potentially involve combat, directly or otherwise. Diplomatic in a manner of speaking, as we'd be going to an island of the coast, potentially dealing with pirates, and claiming an island. For you, this would be the chance to deal diplomatically with a hostile group and act as backup if it's needed if things become violent."
Ah yes the Diplomats OfficeJan 6, 2024 13:25:05 GMT -5
Muramatsa Jun
Muramatsa Jun Avatar
groupSnow Shinobi
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullbody"]The man would tell her not to worry but the girl couldn't help but feel bad that poor clerical work was leading to such an issue she herself liked to be very business like and punctual and didn't much appreciate it when others slowed down the progress of those who were already working so hard.
[break][break]
A their conversation continued further it would seem that he did have another mission in mind as he then brought over a scroll onto the desk, Jun's face has somewhat scrunched up as he began to talk about the work he had in mind however which led the girl to bashfully clear her throat.
[break][break]
"Actually sir...I had overheard that two other men this morning had already claimed it." she'd say not wanting to burst his bubble yet again but unfortunately did need to do so based on the circumstances of the situation but at least now the good news was he didn't need to concern himself with anything in particular as far as the mission went so that was a positive still much to his annoyance however.
[break][break]
"Perhaps we could ask the diplomacy board directly if there is anything they'd like us to do." she would say not wanting him to feel the need to pull out yet another scroll that could possibly lead to disappointment yet again for her poor boss.

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]230 WORDS /

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
Ah yes the Diplomats OfficeJan 6, 2024 15:29:55 GMT -5
Daigo
Daigo Avatar
groupSnow Shinobi
    The face he put on had shown minimal annoyance at the situation, and the smile he was wearing would have even convinced him had he seen it in the mirror. Hiding his true emotions wasn't a hard technique to use these days as they rested behind a mask, metaphorical or otherwise, often. Inside he was certainly annoyed at such a blunder, especially having dealt with it on multiple occasions, but it wasn't as if there was much he could do openly that wouldn't chip away at his well manicured persona. 

As she spoke, the look on his face didn't change, the muscles neither retracted or flexed, but his eyes looked up at the ceiling as he was in thought. Given the mission in question, there was a part of him that was almost relieved to hear someone else had finally gone to look. Either the mission would fail spectacularly and he'd have two new test subjects much sooner than expected, or they would succeed and he wouldn't have to put himself in the awkward scenario of going to check it out himself and find who he assumed to be there. Given the conversation thus far however, he would have to actually act the opposite of how he had thus far, as if he was disappointed, even if it was subtle. 

His lips pursed together for a moment as he nodded, pulling both weights away to let the scroll naturally curl up, rolling it up further, and opening the same draw he had put the other papers into, slipping it inside.

"How unfortunate. I had been looking forward to checking it out, but I've been busy otherwise as of late."

Raising his arm slowly, his fingers ran through his hair, but as it fell it dropped in almost the exact same position, with barely a hair out of place. Tapping at the desk with his right middle index finger, the opposite tapped against the arm of the chair, staring across at Jun. Looking over his shoulder and out a small window near the ceiling, he was trying to tell exactly what time of day it was from nothing more than the light shining in, giving a drawn out "Hmmm" to himself, before pushing his chair out and and standing with a methodical slowness.

"That's not a bad idea. Any new mission requests should be in by now."

Walking towards his door, he opened it and looked over towards her, making a motion towards the exit.

"Lead the way, please."

Ah yes the Diplomats OfficeJan 6, 2024 15:47:50 GMT -5
Muramatsa Jun
Muramatsa Jun Avatar
groupSnow Shinobi
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullbody"]The girl would see that her superior didn't seem as phased as she figure he would be perhaps he'd reached his breaking point from so many bevies with disappointment that he'd simply had enough, shortly after he'd seemingly clean up his head of hair as he ran his hand through it, which he's already done once before was this a tick of some kind she wondered or was he that wrapped up in his appearance.
[break][break]
"He's certainly eclectic." the girl would think to herself. Shortly after he's speak expressing his disappointment at the situation, but upon her suggestion he seemed pleased and so as she stood up Jun would do the same and the girl would make her way down the hallways.
[break][break]
"I've only ever met with the diplomacy board on one occasion, what're they like?" the girl would say as she looked towards her superior wondering what they were like for a curious as she often was there were some places even she wasn't allowed to go, to be a fly on the wall during their deliberations would be surely fascinating to the young woman. As the two of them made their way towards their offices, Jun would politely knock before waiting to be allowed inside for them to ask their queries she never had a need to speak to them directly and hoped she wouldn't be disturbing them in any capacity.

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]000 WORDS / TAGGED

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
Ah yes the Diplomats OfficeJan 6, 2024 16:13:49 GMT -5
Daigo
Daigo Avatar
groupSnow Shinobi
"In most cases they tend to be rather rigid and serious. When you deal with what they have to, to the extent they have to, you have to be. Objectivity becomes an important tool."

For the most part what he said was true, and likely for any situations she would ever interact with them she wouldn't know any different. The way they were for as publicly as they would be seen they would almost be described as cold, not apathetic, but professional. Behind closed doors they certainly had their own political squabbles and arguments, but they weren't quite as politically driven as other branches of the village as far as the village itself was concerned. 

"They have to deal with things from two very distinct sides, not only from our village but that of other villages. They have very little room for letting emotions play a part in their decisions and how they approach things."

The trek wasn't a long one, but it certainly felt like one when he was walking there from his office alone most days, knowing he'd either get the silent looks before being handed something, or the silent looks while handing something to someone else. It was the days that there was anything but silence that made the walks longer to and from the office, as that old saying of things rolling down hill when their were problems to be found was certainly no different even among the Diplomatic Corp. 

They both stood at the door, even after the knock, not as much as a shuffle being heard from the other side, as he was more than used to by now. After some time waiting he gave a clearly impatient exhale and reached up, knocked a bit harder but much louder, as someone that was clearly close enough to have heard the first knock cleared their throat. After a moment the door finally opened, dreadfully and almost needlessly slowly, as a woman came into view, the very definition of stereotypically professional, looking past Jun and staring at Daigo. Neither of them spoke a word, no introductions, no questions asked, until finally Daigo put a hand on Jun's shoulder and gave a very light squeeze, motioning with his eyes from the woman standing in the doorway down to Jun. Very slowly, with narrowed eyes, she turned her gaze from Daigo down to Jun, her stare and the look on her face questioning without a word.

Tilting his head down, there was another sound of a throat being cleared from inside the room, barely enough room past the woman to see a second person inside behind a desk, as the stare stayed fixated on Jun. Whispering quietly, Daigo spoke up.

"She doesn't speak. This is her way of asking what it is we need. Go ahead, I'll let you take the lead here."

Her stare was very similar to Daigo's, never wavering once Jun was caught in her line of sight, not even as much as a twitch of either eye.

Ah yes the Diplomats OfficeFeb 13, 2024 10:32:15 GMT -5
Muramatsa Jun
Muramatsa Jun Avatar
groupSnow Shinobi
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullbody"]The girl would be told that she was the one to go and speak to them, and would look towards Daigo, "Are you not the one with seniority sir?" she'd wonder but not wanting to keep them waiting as they cleared their throats. "Approach Jun." she would start towards them her way into the room as she was instructed and approach the leaders of the diplomats office there was a long silence as she approached the podium and prepared to speak.
[break][break]
"Lady Kimura...Daigo and I would like to make a request, the mission scrolls that have been assigned to us are somewhat out of date, and such Daigo-sensei and I thought it only appropriate that we come directly to you for assignment." the girl would say with a rather confident voice despite feeling slightly intimidated by the individuals in question.
[break][break]
She waited for but a moment for their response out of them she remembers when she had first met them when she was first appointed here which was an interesting encounter she was asked a few questions about herself and her reasoning for wanting to join they were very short with a lot of there answers but is to be expected from individuals who needed to be as stoic as possible in order to best perform their duties, if she could she'd look back towards Daigo wondering if they'd said anything. "It just so happens...we received news of a disturbance...not too long ago." the woman would say holding out a scroll.
[break][break]
"Here see for yourselves, and make haste..." the woman would say as she glanced to the young woman, who would take the scroll and look it over. "A disappearance...?" the girl would say. "Indeed the man had left some time to be wed to his spouse...however shortly there after he returned but she did not...and an investigation is required." Jun would look over the individuals in question. "I see...""If that is all, you are dismissed and Daigo...stop sending the little ones to make complaints you could raise yourself..."

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]258 WORDS /

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
last edit by Muramatsa Jun on Feb 13, 2024 10:33:12 GMT -5