compose a reply
Role Model [Social W Shun/Tamiko]Jan 10, 2024 17:24:29 GMT -5
Hibana
Live Life In The Fast Lane
Hibana Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 21 years old birthday rank Chunin occupation Gate Guardian

The Pink Blur

Hibana sat on the edge of a large water fountain. She was leaning back running her hand through the cold water. Her gaze was at her reflection in the shifting surface of the fountain. She was home and had the day off from guard duty did she really need to wear the eye cover. She frowned deciding to keep her right eye hidden, she knew it was for the best. Besides today was about the girls, Raika's cousin and Hibana's new little "sister" were soon to arrive. She had planned a day of shopping and fun for the two younger girls looking to show them a strong, confident female role model to look up to.

She stood shaking her hand dry before adjusting the silk cloth covering her right eye. Hibana was feeling herself today wanting to make eyes turn and look at her. Being the center of attention never bothered her and it made for funny stories to tell Tokaku and Raika. She wore a sleeveless white crop top with a zipper keeping her cleavage hidden, it was unzipped. Her leaf headband was tied around her waist as usual using it as a belt for the emerald green skirt she wore. Her hair was tied up into a high ponytail taking her hair from below her waist to her mid back. To wrap it all together she wore a pair of black heels and small black purse hanging over her shoulder.

She wanted to impress the two young girls by looking beautiful and fierce. Today was their day and she was ready to make sure they had the time of their lives. She opened her purse to make sure she brought more than enough ryo that the girls would not want for anything.

"This should be more than enough, Tokaku and Raika will have to wait for a fancy date night." Closing her purse she turned her gaze to the gathering market crowd.

LAIKA OF THQ

last edit by Hibana on Jan 10, 2024 18:10:41 GMT -5
Yamatsu has written 64 posts
Role Model [Social W Shun/Tamiko]Jan 10, 2024 18:37:40 GMT -5
Nara Shun
Do what you want but know why you're doing it
Nara Shun Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 15 years old birthday March 12 rank Academy Student occupation Academy Student

NARA SHUN CHRONICLES

- t h e   t a l e  o f -

R O L E   M O D E L . . .

Suddenly, right next to Hibana, a young girl would appear. Her hand was forming the tiger sign and she seemingly appeared from thin air. It was none other than Nara Shun. Ever since she had learned the jutsu, she had used it to show off to her older friends and family.

The girl had fair skin and stood at 165cm. She had waist-long black hair and dark grey eyes that almost looked black in certain lighting. Shun wasn’t the tallest, the biggest, or particularly colourful so she wouldn’t stand out in a crowd. The fourteen year old was dressed in a pair of grey cargo pants that went down over her knees, dark grey shinobi boots and a dusty pink t-shirt. The shirt had large white hems and had the Nara symbol printed on her left sleeve.

*Shunshin no Jutsu!* she had once again successfully performed the jutsu. It was equal amounts practice and showing off. Currently Shun was already faster than most other students but she felt like there was still room for growth.

”Hello, Hibana-san!” she greeted the young woman politely in front of her. Her sudden appearance had certainly freaked out some people passing by and scared a child nearby. However, Shun thought it was cool and that was what mattered. ”What do you think of my cool entrance?” she asked sheepishly with a grin.

Words: 234
Tag:
Shun: 395828
simple thread template no jutsu by odango

last edit by Nara Shun on Jan 10, 2024 18:38:33 GMT -5
odango has written 60 posts
Role Model [Social W Shun/Tamiko]Jan 10, 2024 21:09:49 GMT -5
Hyūga Tamiko
You can step above what's already written. Break the cycle, rebuild it anew.
Hyūga Tamiko Avatar
groupnull
age 13 years old birthday 03/16 rank Academy Student occupation
The invitation to step outside of the Hyuuga district of Konoha had reached Tamiko, and she was conflicted. Time spent away from the academy and practicing for the academy graduation exam meant that she had less of a likelihood to pass with flying colors as her parents had been expecting. But Raika had always encouraged her to step out of her comfort zone and actually have a childhood outside of just the academy, whatever that meant. She was happy training the day away either way! But Tamiko did have to admit, it did get lonely at times. So she would agree to meet her other cousin in full.

"I hope I won't be too awkward. Maybe Mi-chan would know what people do at malls..."

Tamiko walked carefully towards the front entrance when she saw the familiar shape of Hibana sitting on the edge of the fountain nearby. She had already found her hair color an odd choice, considering how traditionally she was raised. It wasn't to be put so negative. She found it a nice color and pretty. Tamiko shuddered to imagine what would happen if she dyed her hair anything from its obsidian black color.

They'd flay her alive even for merely saying that she wanted to do just that.

Beside her was a face that she didn't recognize though. Another girl around her age that was smiling up at her cousin. Her hair was longer and worn flowing down the back in a style that Tamiko had found nice. She had been growing her hair out and styled in a way that the majority of her family had done when they were young. It was nice but she often wanted to experiment with it, much to the dismay of her parents.

The appearance of somebody she didn't know made Tamiko hesitate about walking forward and greeting them. She was nervous about socializing with somebody she had little clue about what they were like. What if she messed up and made a mistake? Would this new girl judge her just as heavy as everyone else? Maybe it was a better idea to just go home and pretend she was sick. There was enough time to be spent researching new taijutsu styles to focus on later.

The young teenager stood in place with a frown before slowly walking towards Hibana and the other girl. Once close enough, she'd offer a timid wave at the pair.

"Um, h-hi. Hibana-san." Tamiko smiled at the two as best she could. She was wearing her usual garb, the young Hyuuga robes that looked as if she was ripped straight out of the history books, alongside shorts underneath and comfortable ninja sandals below. It was a more kind of classic look that made her stand out in this rather less than formal meet up. She stood in place for a second before bumbling beside Hibana's seat and looking to Shun. She tried to blend her words to not make it seem like she was speaking in front of a meeting room full of teachers or anything. A task that was more difficult for her than most.

"I don't believe we've meet." she nodded her head towards the fellow teenager. "I'm Tamiko."

Junko has written 31 posts
Role Model [Social W Shun/Tamiko]Jan 11, 2024 19:22:03 GMT -5
Hibana
Live Life In The Fast Lane
Hibana Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 21 years old birthday rank Chunin occupation Gate Guardian

The Pink Blur

Hibana jumped as Shun appeared next to her, she was not expecting such a grand entrance. She crouched down hands on her knees to get to the young kunoichi's eye level. She reached out placing her hand on the Nara symbol on Shun's left sleeve.

"It was amazing I didn't see you coming at all! Keep up the training and you'll soon be the fastest Nara alive." She rose back to her increased height given by her heels. "Of course only training under me will you even come close to being the fastest and taking my spot." She gave a fake diabolical laugh before striking what she thought was a cool pose.

As she gave praise to Shun her eye caught the sight of Tamiko coming into view. The young girl looked like something out of a classic art piece. Hibana could tell she was a little nervous her steps a little slower than the average persons.

"Tamiko! I'm glad you could make it!" After the young girl introduced herself to Shun Hibana leaned down giving the Hyuga a big hug. "I'm glad you were able to come out of the compound today, or did Raika make you do it? Oh Bee Tee Dubs no need to worry about anything today I got it covered."

"So I've got a whole day planned just the three of us. GIRLS DAY!" She jumped in the air landing easily on her three inch heels. "So like first we are gonna go shopping, I'm gonna gets both of you a new fit. Then lunch over at this cute little cafe I saw last week. Finally after that..." She leaned down to the girl's ears. "We... Are... Gonna... Go to the pet store and feed the animals." She leaned back with a stern look on her face.

"And I need the two of you to help me find a pet for Raika-san." With that she turned spinning on her toes. "Who's ready for an adventure?"

LAIKA OF THQ
Yamatsu has written 64 posts
Role Model [Social W Shun/Tamiko]Jan 17, 2024 14:12:20 GMT -5
Nara Shun
Do what you want but know why you're doing it
Nara Shun Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 15 years old birthday March 12 rank Academy Student occupation Academy Student

NARA SHUN CHRONICLES

- t h e   t a l e  o f -

R O L E   M O D E L . . .

Shun couldn't help but laugh together with Hibana: ”You’re right, there's no beating you!” It was easy for Shun to be around Hibana. The young Nara was pretty easy-going and open-minded and the Namikaze was kind and bubbly. They were a good personality match. Shun really liked the energy and style that Hibana had.

Another girl joined them - she looked younger and smaller than Shun but was very polite. ”Good afternoon!” the Nara started with a polite yet energetic bow. ”My name is Nara Shun - it is a pleasure to meet you.” proper speech manner was part of being from one of the noble clans. ”I think you're in the academy, too? I'm a last year student now.” she asked Tamiko. They had different years and classes and sometimes students would graduate late or early (or enter late or take breaks and come back like Hinoe and Kohaku) so age could be vastly different for students. In Shun's case, she was at the age of graduation already and would have her graduation exam in a couple days time which was quite standard. She hadn't had classes with Tamiko but she thought she had seen her around the academy so she inquired.

Girls day? ”Oh, cool! Let's get ice cream at some point, too! There's this tiny kiosk that has all these syrups in many colours and any topping you can think of!” Shun was feeding into the excitement in the air. When Hibana asked who's ready for an adventure, Shun took a deep breath and loudly cheered: ”MEEEEEEE!” while her fist was bumping the air above.

Words: 278
Tag:
Shun: 395828
simple thread template no jutsu by odango

odango has written 60 posts
Role Model [Social W Shun/Tamiko]Jan 24, 2024 22:45:54 GMT -5
Hyūga Tamiko
You can step above what's already written. Break the cycle, rebuild it anew.
Hyūga Tamiko Avatar
groupnull
age 13 years old birthday 03/16 rank Academy Student occupation
Hibana had taken Tamiko by surprise, even while looking in her direction. The younger academy student jumped at the greeting by the taller blonde woman as she called out to her. She kneeled down to get within the same height range as the two shared a quick hug. Tamiko squeezed her cousin back with just as much affection as she was shown. Her meager smile was present, although her body language, the stammer in between words gave away her unease to socializing outside of a classroom setting.

"S-Sorry for being so late. Raika had tried to talk to my parents last night about this and failed. So as far as they know, I'm training at the academy today with an instructor for "private lessons."

Anybody that had known her family in the Hyuuga clan would know that her mother and father took their family's training to extremes. While no doubt producing fearless and capable members of Konoha, more often than not, Tamiko suffered for it. She remembered the anxiety over receiving a C that she had a breakdown on her first week at the academy.

Her eyes went over to the other girl standing beside Hibana. Her hair was a luxurious shade of black and went much longer than her own. She greeted Tamiko with a simple bow, one that the Hyuuga herself would return after a moment of hesitation. Nara Shun was her name, a part of Konohagakure's well known trio of clans that had remained extremely close. She may not have been too familiar with how their jutsu worked, but anything with shadows did seem pretty cool.

"It's nice to meet you as well," Tamiko recognized that manner of speech anywhere, being one of a more refined upbringing, "I'm Hyuuga Tamiko, also in the academy. I'm still working on a couple of things before graduation though..."

She didn't really have much of an idea as to what a "Girls Day" was. It could have been spent remaining training all day or trying to complete as many missions as possible. At least, that's what Tamiko remained busy with. It was all uncharted territory, something that Raika had said she needed to do more of. Hopefully her parents wouldn't mind her taking one day out of her school days to have for herself.

Shun shared Hibana's energy of bouncing all over the place while Tamiko awkwardly shuffled around and did her best to match their enthusiasm. "Um, yay!"

The first thing on the itinerary was some new clothing for the both of them, though Tamiko wondered why. These clothes fit her pretty nice and weren't in need of some drastic kind of cleaning or repair. She wondered she could hide these from her parents, as they wouldn't be too fond of her in something that a lesser citizen of the village wore freely. Despite this fear of getting caught, it was somewhat liberating to be participating in something so foreign.

"Oh, you're looking for a pet for Raika-san?" Tamiko asked.

That did sound like a pretty hard gift for somebody. Still, she was ready for the day with open arms. Hopefully she wouldn't seem too awkward for the other two. Tamiko walked alongside Shun and Hibana as they began their day in the mall. Hopefully this was what people her age did. Raika said it was, so she had assumed so.

Junko has written 31 posts