What Truly Makes a Person? [Kazuto]

compose a reply
What Truly Makes a Person? [Kazuto]Feb 19, 2024 4:07:21 GMT -5
Uchiha Tokaku
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Uchiha Tokaku Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 16 years old birthday rank Adv. Genin occupation Genin Team Member

Tokaku was waiting for that man to show up. She heard from Miroru to try to get training and guidance from one Senju Kazuto, the leader of the Senju clan, the Uchiha biggest rivals. She heard about him in passing here and there. But not much else. Tokaku wasn't really one to bother herself with rumors and the like. Unless something impacted her, she didn't tend to follow rumors or the deeds of other shinobi. In one year, out the other. Though, if she was going to become a chuunin, she would probably need to start paying more attention to those types of things.

Thus, she was in the training grounds looking up at the clouds and relaxing against a tall tree casually, her hands folded behind her head. She finally decided to write out a letter to the man, explaining how Miroru asked her to try to learn from him. Apparently that'd be better for her than her father who she was trying to escape from. Since her incident with Azarea, the silver haired shinobi had a lot to think about while and after healing up. She was starting to form her own philosophy. She even started visiting a nearby temple to gather more insight.

She was carving her own path and finding her own way, aiming to free herself from the shackles that her father gave her. She was becoming free. It was a feeling she wasn't used to. So, she sat there and hopefully he was just going to write her completely off or lie to her about meeting. So, there she sat under the tree and on the ground, relaxing as she waited. Yet another thing she was trying to do more, relax and take things easier. She was known for being quite stiff and up-tight after all. The change of pace was nice.

TAG: @
HEX: #b54a50
NOTES:

Special Abilities:

Sharingan [1 Tomoe]
The girl unlocked her Sharingan after teammates died in the last chuunin exams she was in, her mother died after the chuunin exams ended. The trauma has given her One Tomoe in both of her eyes. They allow her to see chakra in color, although not as good as a Byakugan. It also gives her a better view of the actions of her opponent, although not as good as a Two or Three Tomoe Sharingan. It can help her keep track of movements well enough to aid her in combat, nonetheless.

Chakra Control
Tokaku always had good chakra control and only perfected it as she’s now gotten older. It helps her keep up with the toll of jutsus, by using almost just the right amount of chakra.

Kenjutsu Princess
So she could handle close range and also so she could eventually learn how to use a White Chakra Blade which her other clan is infamous for– Hatake Toshizou taught her how to use most types of swords in spite of her true skills in genjutsu and ninjutsu. She has been training for a few years nearly nonstop in practicing kenjutsu since she was first taught. Currently, her overall physicality and skill for using kenjutsu is boosted enough to where she is more than capable of keeping up with most other kenjutsu practitioners

Weapons Used:

Jutsu Used:

Ember has written 177 posts
What Truly Makes a Person? [Kazuto]Mar 16, 2024 23:08:02 GMT -5
Senju Kazuto
No Remorse, No Fear!
Senju Kazuto Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 25 years old birthday 03/20 rank Jōnin occupation ANBU Captain

Normally, Kazuto didn't take students or mentored people when they asked, in many ways he had left his teaching to destiny, allowing those kindred spirits that wished for aid and guidance to come to him. It was always the way that he found new students, not by imposing his name, his rank, but merely by allowing his likely new student to accept his short comings and accepting to come under his tutelage. Normally this happened organically and normally he would ignore the insistence of anyone that kept writing messages that were close to demand that he took anyone as their apprentice.

But he supposed that there was an admirable quality in such persistence. Even when the letter spoke in respectful terms, he couldn't avoid to gleam more through the penmanship of the intentions of the document. The way the brush had slid over the paper, the form the characters took. There was ambition in each stroke, and a sense of deserving whatever the author of this correspondence believed they deserved. He supposed then, that some of father had passed into the daughter. A sigh escaped him. He couldn't ignore this any further, not without some bogus argument of this merely being another chapter in the ignominy that had been the feud between Senju and Uchiha.

As much as he didn't want to deal with the progeny of Toshizo, at the very least he could agreed to meet her. And so he did, returning the the letter and on the day he had decided he made his way. Not coming early not late, but simply when he meant to precisely do so. His steps taking him to one of the myriad of Konoha's training grounds, devoid anyone but whom he was here to meet. He stopped short, looking at her with a neutral expression, awaiting for her to ask him what was this all about really.

-tag-

-words-

-notes-

---

-music-

---

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Harukei has written 2,160 posts
What Truly Makes a Person? [Kazuto]Mar 19, 2024 14:11:10 GMT -5
Uchiha Tokaku
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Uchiha Tokaku Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 16 years old birthday rank Adv. Genin occupation Genin Team Member

Eventually he would come and stand before her, the man she heard so much about. Senju Kazuto, the Leader of the Senju clan. She would look up to him with her cold, emotionless eyes before sighing and standing up to her full height, him only having an inch above her. She would give him a quick look over, placing her hands in her pockets of her long jacket. "Ah, we finally meet. It's a pleasure, Senju-sama. You're not an easy person to get ahold of.” Tokaku said in her usual monotone voice as her face stayed stoic and expressionless. As if she was almost hollow inside, the way she was raised to be.

"Miroru-chan, someone who I view as an younger sister as they view me as an older one recommended me to perhaps learn from you. She's worried about me and my philosophy of what makes a shinobi… What it means to serve the village.” Tokaku started off, wishing to add context. "To me, a shinobi is someone who puts the village, their land and the mission above all else. To be otherwise emotionless and detected, to kill who they're told to kill. To guard who they're told to guard. To do as the mission asks of them. Without much question in the matter.” She started to explain to him.

"To be strong for the sake of your fellow villagers and for those weaker than yourself, if you are strong, casting away any weaknesses they may have. If one is weak and not made for the Shinobi life, they are to find other ways to aid the village, even if it is as simple as owning a restaurant that one would eat at. The protection and status of a village and our nation, above all else is the most important thing and should be upheld by any means.” The silver haired Uchiha would continue to explain her philosophy. "Even if those means are done through trickery, underhanded methods, lying, cheating or even things like murder.” She went on.

"All without emotion or strong attachments. To be a cog in the machine, weather big or small. That is what I was raised to believe is the essence of what a true shinobi is. Miroru-chan hates my manner of thinking and as of late, I have even been having doubts as I have learned things about my father that I find unforgivable, even under similar mindsets.” She would start to finish the explanations on her overall world view. "Given she spoke highly of you and even mentioned I perhaps learn and train under you, I want to know then. What truly makes a shinobi, a village, a clan, Senju-sama?” Tokaku finally asked, finishing her thoughts on the matter, now awaiting his answer.

TAG: @
HEX: #b54a50
NOTES:

Special Abilities:

Sharingan [1 Tomoe]
The girl unlocked her Sharingan after teammates died in the last chuunin exams she was in, her mother died after the chuunin exams ended. The trauma has given her One Tomoe in both of her eyes. They allow her to see chakra in color, although not as good as a Byakugan. It also gives her a better view of the actions of her opponent, although not as good as a Two or Three Tomoe Sharingan. It can help her keep track of movements well enough to aid her in combat, nonetheless.

Chakra Control
Tokaku always had good chakra control and only perfected it as she’s now gotten older. It helps her keep up with the toll of jutsus, by using almost just the right amount of chakra.

Kenjutsu Princess
So she could handle close range and also so she could eventually learn how to use a White Chakra Blade which her other clan is infamous for– Hatake Toshizou taught her how to use most types of swords in spite of her true skills in genjutsu and ninjutsu. She has been training for a few years nearly nonstop in practicing kenjutsu since she was first taught. Currently, her overall physicality and skill for using kenjutsu is boosted enough to where she is more than capable of keeping up with most other kenjutsu practitioners

Weapons Used:

Jutsu Used:

Ember has written 177 posts
What Truly Makes a Person? [Kazuto]Mar 20, 2024 1:34:07 GMT -5
Senju Kazuto
No Remorse, No Fear!
Senju Kazuto Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 25 years old birthday 03/20 rank Jōnin occupation ANBU Captain

The Senju's face was a unreadable mask as the girl would begin. A small form of greeting devoid of actual respect unto which any relationship could be built. His countenance remained unmovable even at the mention of Miroru as he tried to recall anytime that she had mentioned someone she held in regard as a sibling, but of that he couldn't find none from the few times that she had spoken about her family and clan openly, so her word was the only thing that he had to believe that such bond existed, yet he still had found it strange that Miroru hadn't brought this forward for someone that she cared for.

As she finished, he released a long breath and turned away from a second, bringing the thumb and index finger from his left hand to pinch at the bridge of his nose as he tried to process all that had being told to him. All of told him of training and influence that reeked of the clandestine organization her father had founded and whatever passed for training regimes that they used to strip away whatever remained of humanity. But the she spoke disgusted him to the extent that made him believe she didn't believe the words she was uttering like a drone.

"Amazing." He finally spoke, returning his gaze to her. "What you have said you either don't believe or its wrong." He replied in a quiet tone. "If you're willing to let your comrade die for the sake of following the mission to the latter, if you're willing to not question orders when they're immoral, if you believe emotions make you weak, then I have nothing to help you with." He explained in a tone harsh enough to carry his message, his tone unwavering as he spoke. He didn't have time for these sort of people.

-tag-

-words-

-notes-

---

-music-

---

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Harukei has written 2,160 posts