Diplomacy is Divisible by Three

compose a reply
Diplomacy is Divisible by ThreeMar 24, 2024 5:47:30 GMT -5
Nakahara Ichī
Isn't Autumn the prettiest season?
Nakahara Ichī Avatar
groupGrass Shinobi
age 18 years old birthday September 10th rank Chunin occupation Jūdaime Kusa Lord
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullhover"]

[attr="class","skullimg"]

[attr="class","skulltitle"]
Autumn
[attr="class","skulloverlap"]I will lead us to it. Definitely.

[attr="class","skullbody"]Another day and another meeting to finally be had. He had not expected it to take nearly three months for the two newly appointed Baishin to settle, but it had been about that in length. Ichi was not completely against that though, it had helped to consolidate his office before gaining his two closest workers in the council. The rule of three was very clear in the nine voices, the three wisdoms, the three executives, and the three diplomats. These categories filled in the whole picture for affairs and areas of coverage in and out of village for discussion. Hono Yoshitaka was a man of many talents and Ichi was more then certain he had read more then one document written by him in Hohei-cho's documents for political dealings. His shinobi career filled with coverage of espionage, Ichi was certain he could not have been handed a better man for getting to the center of what was going on at any given time outside the border. A spymaster, and if nothing else someone he would gladly send to oversee difficult tasks in stealth.
[break][break]

To the other end was the man that Ichi had personally pulled for the job. The previous ANBU member had only recently achieved his rank and Ichi had taken kindred between that and his seemingly new distaste for bloodshed. The reports of anger flares was fine, the man needed time most likely to unwind from what was an incredibly deadly job. His achievements spoke for themselves though as he was able to reach high based not just on combat, but his experience. Ichi needed that sort of grounded in the field type opinion just as much as he needed someone who was more adjusted to the subterfuge of being in politics like Yoshitaka. Satisfied he had only needed to wait.
[break][break]

Ichi had set up a meeting for the three to properly meet and feel out their relationship moving forward. Excitement was clearly a lead for Ichi despite the almost perpetual mask of the scarred faced chunin. A mask that came with it a pure air of peace and calm that was far beyond anything Ichi himself should have had at any point. His seat at the end of the table only him waiting for the other two to enter. The door eventually opening would see Ichi rise and bow to the two, his lumbering height causing it to almost look looming.

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]000 WORDS /

[attr="class","skullcredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.skullhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.pinimg.com/originals/32/4d/20/324d205170561eb455fbc92fd8deab9e.gif); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#e68d49;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:9px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;font-size:10px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody b]color:#ede8de;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:9px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:8px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]

Ichi's SA's and Techniques in Use:[break][break]

『Harvest Moon's Child』
Ichi was born to the Nakahara clan on the night of a Harvest Moon. Born with quite the green thumb he was assumed to be an inheritor of the clan's natural talents with plants. The roots ran deeper, however, as Ichi was born with a Kekkai Genkai, being a rare natural occurance of Wood Release outside of the Senju. In learning of this he has trained his kekkai to the best of his abilities. He is no master, seeing as he has no reference of Mokuton, but he has found a way to bring out techniques along side his own talents in a cohesive manner.

[Cosmetic Only: All Mokuton techniques Ichi uses appear as his favorite trees, though it has no real change as is.]

[break][break]
『Weaver of Wood』
Ichi was born with Mokuton, but he was not graced with the same level of chakra as the Senju would be in his situation. Being roughly average for an individual, Ichi instead focused on the skills his birth clan preferred. Practicing his medical skills, he has gained a higher quality of Chakra Control. Ichi is much less likely to leak chakra than the average shinobi because of this.

[break][break]
『The Festival's Atmosphere』
Having practiced his skills with extending his senses outwards with the use of mokuton chakra, Ichi is particularly adept at sensing life in an area. Capable of finding life through the very nature around people. Within [20 meters] Ichi is capable of passively sensing out plant and animal life in a general sense. Able to differentiate it between plant and animal, but no further. Unlike chakra sensory Ichi can not more or less readily sense others based on their chakra, but instead purely senses the 'vitality' in things, though even those with seemingly boundless vitality will read the same as the elderly or a newborn to him. Also unlike usually sensory to actively search out individuals Ichi requires Mokuton, or the use of his pipe (though using it makes his position much easier to locate), as a catalyst to extend his senses, only going out as far as the technique's range, or twice his passive range in case of the pipe. It is also notable that the deceased, and those that feign death in some fashion, as through a poison or a jutsu, are completely invisible to Ichi. Notably the furthest he can extend his senses is [100 meters].[break][break]

『Master of Festival Games』

Ichi is incredibly smart for someone his age, but he lacks the qualifications to be a scholar. This is because his intelligence is not found in understanding of principles and anything so magnificiently deep. It instead lies in his observational talents and ability to react to everything that is going on around him with an absolute calm. Being able to plan and act with just minute details to go off of, Ichi is best described as a schemer and a diplomat rather than a genius. This makes him perfect for roles that are heavy in Tactical and Diplomatic Decision Making, as he grasps larger images and can put together clues better than others. Effectively allowing him to take in the wider picture of everything going on and piece together practical responses in mere moments with little to no hesitation or error.
Toffee has written 247 posts
Diplomacy is Divisible by ThreeMar 26, 2024 18:45:05 GMT -5
Jūryoku Rinko
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Jūryoku Rinko Avatar
groupGrass Shinobi
age 34 years old birthday rank Elite Jounin occupation
Rinko would be sitting on a rock and meditating when a young shinobi would come in. he would say "Master Juryoko Rinko, I have a letter for you.” He would get a summons by the kage which was unusual for him or at least not something that he was used to. He had been in the ANBU for a while and just a normal team before that he just had to deal with those. He had not really had any idea what to do in this new position and if the kage asked he would take any position. But he would try to do this political and diplomatic position. But he may request some other position if necessary.

He would walk into the kages office. And see Master Ichi there "Hello young master, how are you doing this afternoon? It is a lovely time of day should I order us some tea for this meeting. You know I was in the middle of meditation.” He would laugh a little and say "From your demeanor I take it that we are waiting on a third.” He would then turn to a young lady and say "excuse me miss I would like a pot of tea with three cups, would you be a doll and get that for us. If it costs, let me know. Here is some ryo if it is needed.” He would then turn back to the kage "So I would like to know why you summoned me other than us just meeting up. I am honored you nominated me for this position even if it is not my exact forte but i will do everything i can to help you in whatever way i can.”

ReBeL1993 has written 1 posts