The beautiful song of sword against sword.

compose a reply
The beautiful song of sword against sword. Mar 24, 2024 14:25:33 GMT -5
raimaa futago
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
raimaa futago Avatar
groupSnow Shinobi
age 30 years old birthday 13/10 rank Jounin occupation Being Awesome
Raimaa was in the Yukigakure training grounds, as she was every day. In one hand, she held a steam bun, and in the other, she was playing with a pair of Kunai. Taking a bite out of the bun, she'd flick one of the Kunai at the target. Though it seemed like it was going to miss it entirely before a harder throw with the second send the Kunai trailing after it, flying faster than it's brother and knocking the Kunai back on course, where it landed dead centre with a thud.

"It'd be cool if I could do that with three" she'd mutter, looking at the situation.

Unfortunately, three was out of her reach. She'd have to throw the third even harder to get it to move even faster to catch up with the second, and throwing something to hard made it fly off course. Plus, richochetting only did so much for course correction. Drawing another out of her bag, she'd take a bite of the bun and flick the Kunai. Again it missed the target, but clipped off a wooden kenjutsu pool and span in the air for a bit before sinking into the target right next to the other.
Lilly has written 881 posts
The beautiful song of sword against sword. Mar 26, 2024 11:29:22 GMT -5
Nakajima Yui
Nakajima Yui Avatar
groupSnow Shinobi
age 19 years old birthday July 31 rank Adv. Genin occupation Genin Team 3

The Raging Fire

Yui had blown off plans with Nashida to train today looking to fine some quiet in her own space. She had been spending more time with her new teammate and it made her feel weird. The path to the training grounds was clear, fresh snow from the night before covered the ground. She had noticed one set of tracks heading the same way but did not bother giving it a second thought. The young Nakajima woman had her mind focused on her training and what she needed to work on. As she entered the area she did not notice the woman with long pink hair sitting there already.

Yui took her red leather jacket off beginning to stretch starting with her legs. She reached her left leg out setting the heel of her boot on the ground lowering herself to work the muscles in her leg. She leaned the other way doing the same with her other leg before hopping up. Her arms reached behind her as she pushed them away leaning back. As she leaned back she finally saw the woman, Tankōshoku no Yurei, she almost lost her balance falling over.

"Holy shit..." Yui turned to fully face one of the few people she idolized. "Holy Shit! Tankōshoku no Yurei, I mean uh Futago-San I didn't realize you were already here. I'll uh I can go over there if you need..." Why was she so nervous? "I uh just wanna say, I'm sure you hear this all the time... But uh you're one of my biggest inspirations when it I first picked up my blade. I'll uh not distract you anymore, thank you for giving me the time." She turned to leave wondering if she should have said more, should she hace asked for tips, pointers, training?

LAIKA OF THQ

Yamatsu has written 24 posts
The beautiful song of sword against sword. Mar 26, 2024 11:37:05 GMT -5
raimaa futago
raimaa futago Avatar
groupSnow Shinobi
age 30 years old birthday 13/10 rank Jounin occupation Being Awesome
"I have that effect on people" Raimaa would reply, looking over with a coy smile and sultry tone. Her glowing eyes, so focused and almost predatory, seemed like they punched through her flesh and blood to lay bare her very soul. Or something like that. The reality was less spectacular, but who cared about that?

As Yui took her second step after turning, Raimaa simply appeared in front of her, skin flushed red and hair splayed in the wind. Bright pink, flecked with flakes on snow, such a perfect symbolism of her nature these days.

"But, Minamoto, please. I am married these days" Raimaa would reply, in the same calm but riling tone. Like the gentle stroke of velvet against a person's face. Soft as those hands of hers doing the same thing to Yui's nubile, helpless visage. "Though, I am glad that you have someone to look up to, the world is brighter when you have such clear aspirations"
Lilly has written 881 posts