A Day of Training in Arashi Teien[Training]

compose a reply
A Day of Training in Arashi Teien[Training]Mar 25, 2024 18:59:07 GMT -5
Shiba Yuudai
Life is only as good or bad as you make it.
Shiba Yuudai Avatar
groupRain Shinobi
age 17 years old birthday July 19 1006 rank Chuunin occupation Operations Team 3 Member
[nospaces][break][break][break]

Life is what you make it.

[break] WC 223| TWC 223

[attr="class","nicotemp"]
It was a beautiful day within Amegakure, or at least beautiful for the rain ridden village. However today it was only cloudy with no rain in sight, something that made Yuudai rather happy to say the least. Seeing as the weather was good he decided that today would be a good day for him to go out and get some training in. So he would get up and get himself dressed before heading out towards Arashi Teien, a nice park located within the village. Such a place has a no fighting rule in place as to not cause destruction of property. However its well known that nobody cares if you practice just that cause less destruction and damage. This was always the case for Yuudai though, as him using mainly taijutsu most of his practice only required different combinations of simple punches and kicks.
[break][break]
As he arrived to the park he would find a nice quiet and secluded spot, away from most of the people around. Yuudai would then think to himself *Now where should I begin today? Perhaps I should just open up with some stretches… last time I pulled a hamstring from not stretching.* After having his inner thoughts he would then begin to perform multiple types of stretches, preparing himself for the work out he was about to get into.

[newclass=.nicotemp b]font-family:bitter;color:#838996[/newclass]

[Googlefont=Playfair Display]
last edit by Shiba Yuudai on Mar 25, 2024 19:04:14 GMT -5
Jordan has written 79 posts
A Day of Training in Arashi Teien[Training]Mar 25, 2024 19:41:40 GMT -5
Shiba Yuudai
Shiba Yuudai Avatar
groupRain Shinobi
age 17 years old birthday July 19 1006 rank Chuunin occupation Operations Team 3 Member

[break] WC 223| TWC 223

As the boxer would do his stretches he would think on where he would take his work out next. Many things would cross his mind as a possibility but he thought today would be a good day to work on his upper body and core strength. So after his stretching was done he would begin to do a set of standard push ups. A set for Yuudai normally meant going until he completed 100 of the current exercise. Getting down on the ground he would use his 2 arms to push himself up and down, counting as he went. "1…2…3…4…” The counting was to help him focus and lock in on what he was doing, a way to tune out the rest of the world.
[break][break]
It would take quite some time before Yuudai would reach his goal of 100 push ups, but he would indeed meet the goal. After completing the regular set of push ups he would stand up for a brief moment, taking a second to crack his bones before saying "Alright its time to up the intensity just a bit.” He would then form the required 4 hand seals, before taking his right fist and clenching it tightly summoning forth his devil bringer arm. With his arm now transformed he would make his way back down to the ground, this time positioning himself to do 1 armed push ups using his kkg. As the young ninja began to push himself up and down once again the counting would continue just as it had before. "1….2….3…..4….” This time the count being ever so slightly slower, as he was slightly slower in using only 1 arm.

NAME: Akuma Sakenomi ( 悪魔酒飲み ) [Devil Bringer][break]
CHAKRA USAGE: Medium, Low Drain[break]
CLASSIFICATION: Bukijutsu/Taijutsu[break]
ELEMENT: N/A[break]
HANDSEALS: 4[break]
REQUIREMENT: Devil’s Soul[break]
DESCRIPTION:[break]
The true power of the Takeda clan, and a transformation only achieved by the stronger members within the clan. This power transforms the right forearm and hand of the user. The transformation acts as a physical manifestation of the clans demonic power. After a Takedas' first successful transformation all that is needed to transform the arm now is 4 handseals and a tight clenching of the right fist. This arm possesses superhuman strength, which it can also manifest through a larger, spectral arm. Like the previous transformation, this form increases the physical power of the user based on its current strength. However, the strength of the user is only increased within the limits of that one arm, in return its power outmatches that of its predecessor. Unlike its predecessor though, the amount of drainage this transformation has on ones chakra is minimal, given that the user must be in complete control while using this transformation. The Devil Bringer is highly durable, and with its physical strength can be highly effective at blocking attacks, giving the user advantages against their opponents in hand to hand combat. The Devil Bringer can also be highly effective in sword combat, enhancing the strength of the weapon when utilizing the right hand as a means of attack. Its increase in strength can be used to further empower the strength and durability of the blade. The user of this technique should remain cautious of their negative emotions as any major slip up could result in the transformation regressing to Akuma Tamashī | 悪魔魂 | Devil's Soul
Non-Specialized ➠ Primary Buki - Tai Str[break]
Secondary Buki - Tai Str ➠ Sole Buki - Tai Str[break]
Primary Buki - Tai Str ➠ 1 Rank Increase With Sole Buki - Tai Str[break]
Sole Buki - Tai Str ➠ 2 Rank Increase With Sole Buki - Tai Str[break]

last edit by Shiba Yuudai on Mar 25, 2024 19:43:17 GMT -5
A Day of Training in Arashi Teien[Training]Mar 26, 2024 17:55:32 GMT -5
Shiba Yuudai
Shiba Yuudai Avatar
groupRain Shinobi

[break] WC 236| TWC 742

Yuudai would continue with his push ups before he would hear a voice speak to him from up and behind. "How many push ups can you do mister?” A young boy would call out saying, prompting Yuudai to look behind him, trying not to stop his set. He would look to the boy and acknowledge him saying "Im not really sure kid… I mean I just did 100 with both arms, so I’d probably only get to about 50 with the 1 arm. Then depending on how I feel I may do 50 with the other arm, but I most likely will move on to a different exercise.”
[break][break]
The young boy would smile before saying "Geez you must be really strong mister! Most other ninjas I see practice here are usually doing ninjutsu, but you are just working on your body!” Yuudai would laugh before standing up and placing his hand on the kid’s head before saying "Maybe one day you will be able to do more push ups than me? But if you plan on making that happen you gonna have to start training now.” The young boy would simply let off a smile before making his way to the ground, positioning himself to prepare doing push ups. "I know I can do at least 25!” The young boy would yell out, just before he would begin his own set of push ups.

The true power of the Takeda clan, and a transformation only achieved by the stronger members within the clan. This power transforms the right forearm and hand of the user. The transformation acts as a physical manifestation of the clans demonic power. After a Takedas' first successful transformation all that is needed to transform the arm now is 4 handseals and a tight clenching of the right fist. This arm possesses superhuman strength, which it can also manifest through a larger, spectral arm. Like the previous transformation, this form increases the physical power of the user based on its current strength. However, the strength of the user is only increased within the limits of that one arm, in return its power outmatches that of its predecessor. Unlike its predecessor though, the amount of drainage this transformation has on ones chakra is minimal, given that the user must be in complete control while using this transformation. The Devil Bringer is highly durable, and with its physical strength can be highly effective at blocking attacks, giving the user advantages against their opponents in hand to hand combat. The Devil Bringer can also be highly effective in sword combat, enhancing the strength of the weapon when utilizing the right hand as a means of attack. Its increase in strength can be used to further empower the strength and durability of the blade. The user of this technique should remain cautious of their negative emotions as any major slip up could result in the transformation regressing to Akuma Tamashī | 悪魔魂 | Devil's Soul

A Day of Training in Arashi Teien[Training]Mar 26, 2024 19:11:24 GMT -5
Shiba Yuudai
Shiba Yuudai Avatar
groupRain Shinobi

[break] WC 264| TWC 1006

As the boy would do his push ups, Yuudai would simply look down at him and smile. He was proud to see that he could inspire the youth. Sadly though he was immediately haunted by visions of his old friends and teammates that he had lost years ago. As the thoughts started to roam his mind the boy had just finished his push ups and would make his way to his feet smiling at Yuudai. "See I told you I could get to 25 mister!” Yuudai would smile very briefly before a blank expression would reclaim his face. "Good job kid… but I really gotta get back to working out. Maybe we can work out another day?”
[break][break]
The young boy’s face would lit up with joy as he would say "Yeah sure I can come back here same time next week? My name is Asami by the way.” Yuudai would extend his open hand towards Asami, expecting him to shake it. "I will see you next week Asami. And my name is Yuudai.” The young Asami would shake Yuudai’s hand before running off to go back to his group of friends. Once he was gone Yuudai would immediately take his place back on the ground, only this time he was on his back with both his hands under his head. He would begin to do sit ups, but before he would lower to the ground he would rotate to both his left and right. He allowed himself to get side tracked for a bit but he was going to get back into focus now.

A Day of Training in Arashi Teien[Training]Mar 27, 2024 11:47:43 GMT -5
Shiba Yuudai
Shiba Yuudai Avatar
groupRain Shinobi

[break] WC 233| TWC 1239

Yuudai would get through to about 50 sit ups, and upon reaching the mark he would stop for a moment. He would move his demonic hand towards a water bottle sitting next to him on the ground. As he took a drink he would begin to think about where he should go next with his work out. "What to do… what to do?” He said talking out loud before another voice would appear behind him saying "How about you work on mastering that arm? You’ve only been using it but so long, I know you haven’t fully mastered it.” Upon inspection the voice appeared to come from Sanji, Yuudai’s birth father.
[break][break]
"I am training the arm clearly… Me using it while performing everyday task will help with my chakra control, meaning I should be able to maintain it for longer.” Sanji would look at Yuudai before sighing and saying "I guess these 2 years of training still has not showed you much. Come and let us work on a new move, and maybe while we do it you can work on your attitude my son.” Yuudai did not feel like he voiced any attitude towards his father, but he would simply accept the training by simply saying "Ok Sanji, what do you wanna work on today? I kinda had my own training regimen planned out but I guess we can freestyle it today.”

The true power of the Takeda clan, and a transformation only achieved by the stronger members within the clan. This power transforms the right forearm and hand of the user. The transformation acts as a physical manifestation of the clans demonic power. After a Takedas' first successful transformation all that is needed to transform the arm now is 4 handseals and a tight clenching of the right fist. This arm possesses superhuman strength, which it can also manifest through a larger, spectral arm. Like the previous transformation, this form increases the physical power of the user based on its current strength. However, the strength of the user is only increased within the limits of that one arm, in return its power outmatches that of its predecessor. Unlike its predecessor though, the amount of drainage this transformation has on ones chakra is minimal, given that the user must be in complete control while using this transformation. The Devil Bringer is highly durable, and with its physical strength can be highly effective at blocking attacks, giving the user advantages against their opponents in hand to hand combat. The Devil Bringer can also be highly effective in sword combat, enhancing the strength of the weapon when utilizing the right hand as a means of attack. Its increase in strength can be used to further empower the strength and durability of the blade. The user of this technique should remain cautious of their negative emotions as any major slip up could result in the transformation regressing to Akuma Tamashī | 悪魔魂 | Devil's Soul[break]

last edit by Shiba Yuudai on Mar 27, 2024 11:48:33 GMT -5
A Day of Training in Arashi Teien[Training]Mar 27, 2024 13:31:44 GMT -5
Shiba Yuudai
Shiba Yuudai Avatar
groupRain Shinobi

[break] WC 363| TWC 1602

"Let us work on making you better with that arm, more specifically using that arm with a weapon.” Yuudai would look slightly confused for a moment before saying to his father "I thought the purpose of the arm was to be used as a weapon. So what do I need another weapon for?” Sanji would shake his head for a bit before he would speak saying "You are right, the devil bringer is a weapon. However you are never locked to just one weapon, you must learn to utilize multiple tools so you may be a versatile ninja.” Sanji would then reveal a scroll with different seals upon it, before he would use the unsealing technique to release the stored items.
[break][break]
The scroll was filled with different kinds of weapons, but these weapons were all wooden presumably for practice. The weapons were lined up along the scroll where their seals used to be; a sword, a shield, and a staff. Sanji would look to Yuudai before saying "Now choose one, we shall use this as your first bukijutsu practice.” Yuudai would look over the few weapons available for a moment, before reaching out towards one with his devil bringer. Yuudai would reach for the sword present on the scroll before his father would smile and say "You remind me of myself. I too am very keen of the sword.”
[break][break]
A small pause would be taken during Sanji’s talking as he stood up and motioned Yuudai to attack him with the wooden practice weapon. "Now all you have to do is land a clean hit on me anywhere of your choosing. After that we can move on to your next exercise.” Yuudai would smile as the two stood a few feet apart from each other. Upon hearing the goal of the training Yuudai would put the idea in his mind to end this quickly and sneak his father as he was waiting for Yuudai to become ready. "Ok sounds like a…” and before he could finish his sentence he would spring forward towards his father attempting to ‘one shot’ him on his first attempt, by aiming a horizontal sword slash towards his mid section.

The true power of the Takeda clan, and a transformation only achieved by the stronger members within the clan. This power transforms the right forearm and hand of the user. The transformation acts as a physical manifestation of the clans demonic power. After a Takedas' first successful transformation all that is needed to transform the arm now is 4 handseals and a tight clenching of the right fist. This arm possesses superhuman strength, which it can also manifest through a larger, spectral arm. Like the previous transformation, this form increases the physical power of the user based on its current strength. However, the strength of the user is only increased within the limits of that one arm, in return its power outmatches that of its predecessor. Unlike its predecessor though, the amount of drainage this transformation has on ones chakra is minimal, given that the user must be in complete control while using this transformation. The Devil Bringer is highly durable, and with its physical strength can be highly effective at blocking attacks, giving the user advantages against their opponents in hand to hand combat. The Devil Bringer can also be highly effective in sword combat, enhancing the strength of the weapon when utilizing the right hand as a means of attack. Its increase in strength can be used to further empower the strength and durability of the blade. The user of this technique should remain cautious of their negative emotions as any major slip up could result in the transformation regressing to Akuma Tamashī | 悪魔魂 | Devil's Soul[break]

A Day of Training in Arashi Teien[Training]Mar 28, 2024 6:37:01 GMT -5
Shiba Yuudai
Shiba Yuudai Avatar
groupRain Shinobi

[break] WC 278| TWC 1880

Sanji would take notice of his son’s quick attempt at striking his mid section, however the highly trained taijutsu master would react with faster speed. Taking a somewhat large leap backwards to avoid the strike before weaving hand seals, Sanji too would clench his right fist and activate his devil bringer. Using his now active devil bringer Sanji would throw a right jab at Yuudai’s face, followed by a left hook to the face as well. Both blows connecting and sending the boy tumbling backwards. Recovering his footing he would spit out a glob of saliva and blood before looking at his father with a devil like grin. "Oh I see you are pulling punches today… I remember when I first moved with the clan, one of those jabs from the right was able to dislocate my jaw.”
[break][break]
Sanji would laugh before saying "Yes that is true but then it was about testing you. Right now this is a handicapped battle to improve on a skill.” Yuudai would simply nod towards his father before he would raise his practice blade again, preparing to make another attempt at landing a strike. He held his sword in his right hand as he rushed forward towards Sanji, the starting distance being a mere 5 meters or so. Such a distance would be cleared in no time and as he got close Yuudai would aim a punch with his left hand towards Sanji’s face. However such an attack was simply a feint, as while Sanji would be focused on the punch he would not pay attention to the strike from the sword in the right coming straight towards his shoulder.

A Day of Training in Arashi Teien[Training]Mar 28, 2024 11:23:45 GMT -5
Shiba Yuudai
Shiba Yuudai Avatar
groupRain Shinobi

[break] WC 278| TWC 1880

"A clever trick.” He would simply say as he took the hit to the face, followed by the hit from the sword in the right hand. Yuudai would chuckle a bit as he realized that he had completed the goal of the challenge. "I guess that means I win!” Yuudai would say as he smiled at his father, with Sanji smiling in turn and replying "Yes but that is because you used the devil bringer to your advantage. While our clan ability is strong on its own, its true strength can be shown when used with a weapon. I lost because I couldn’t dream to block the devil bringer wielding a weapon with my normal arm. You would have most likely cut my arm off if that was a real sword…”
[break][break]
Sanji would then walk and place his hand on Yuudai’s shoulder before saying "Now I want you to spend the day working on your kenjutsu specifically since that is the weapon you picked. I want you to take a few hours and practice your horizontal and vertical slashes. While it may seem very simple, your technique is slightly lacking son, and I know you can improve.” Yuudai’s face was straight and blank of expression as he would say "Even the master can catch a new wave here and there, I got you dad.” Sanji would looked rather confused as he heard his son’s statement, however he would simply shake whatever thoughts he had before saying "I shall see you later tonight then.” Yuudai would nod before he would take the wooden practice sword and began to practice his basic slashing techniques.

last edit by Shiba Yuudai on Mar 28, 2024 12:18:55 GMT -5
A Day of Training in Arashi Teien[Training]Mar 29, 2024 6:07:50 GMT -5
Shiba Yuudai
Shiba Yuudai Avatar
groupRain Shinobi

[break] WC 226| TWC 2106

Now that his father was gone Yuudai was once again free to work on his training alone. He would look to the wooden practice sword in his hand before he would take his position to begin his blade practice. He remembered his father tried to teach him weapon skills when he first moved in with the clan, so he knew how he was supposed to do this drill. It was simple all he was to do was swing his sword while stepping forward into the strike. In order to be truly successful with this drill one must know how to step into each strike, however how one is supposed to step into the strike is determined by the type of striking motion they do.
[break][break]
Yuudai would stand in this one spot of the park for hours, doing nothing but swinging this wooden sword. Very few people passed by this area of the park but those who did surely had funny thoughts about this grown teen swinging a wooden sword for who knows how long. Sundown would soon creep upon him, and his arms grew tired from swinging his sword even with the extra strength provided by his devil bringer. He would drop the practice weapon after several hours, dropping down to the ground before saying "My arms feel like jelly, this is so not cool dude.”

last edit by Shiba Yuudai on Mar 29, 2024 6:08:19 GMT -5
A Day of Training in Arashi Teien[Training]Mar 30, 2024 8:12:38 GMT -5
Shiba Yuudai
Shiba Yuudai Avatar
groupRain Shinobi

[break] WC 255| TWC 2361

With very tired arms Yuudai would slowly make his way back up to his feet. As he now stood up he would look at the sword before thinking to himself *I could keep going, but I could probably move to something else for the time being…* While he was not going to give up on the sword just yet, he was going to give his arms a break so that he could get some of his feeling back into his arms.
[break][break]
It was at this time Yuudai decided to switch back to his physical training for a bit, setting his sights on a nearby tree that he planned on using. One might would wonder what type of exercise or drill would involve a tree, and the answer was to use the tree and one of its many branches as a pull up bar. Making his way over to the tree he would tighten his gloves a bit, trying to ensure they would hold their grip as he begun the exercise.
[break][break]
Yuudai would take a hefty leap to the lowest of the branches, being maybe only 8 to 9 feet off the ground. The churning would then begin to pull himself up, bringing his head and neck over the branch before lowering back to his dangling position. He would repeat this over and over, with his goal on completing a set of at the bare minimum of 50 pull ups. Such a task being slightly easier due to the extra power provided by his devil bringer.

last edit by Shiba Yuudai on Mar 30, 2024 8:13:47 GMT -5
A Day of Training in Arashi Teien[Training]Mar 30, 2024 8:43:17 GMT -5
Shiba Yuudai
Shiba Yuudai Avatar
groupRain Shinobi

[break] WC 221| TWC 2582

It would take only a few minutes but within that time Yuudai had gotten half way through his set of pull ups, however he would not be able to complete this goal. He had been out in the park for hours and hours training, and now it seems his body was pushing to its limits for the day. As he was mid pull up he could feel himself weakening, his grip slowly losing its power. After a few moments he was able to get through just one final pull up before he would feel his body completely giving out. *Shit I must be running out of chakra…* he would think to himself before he would lose the power of his devil bringer, his arm reverting back to its original form.
[break][break]
With his arms still in some pain from earlier and no devil bringer to support him, Yuudai would lose his hold on the branch and fall down to the earth below. He would pick himself up and laugh a bit before saying "I guess I’m done on everything chakra related for the day haha. I should just pack it in for the day, its starting to get late.” Yuudai would then go to pick up his practice sword before he would decide if he would end his training for the day.

last edit by Shiba Yuudai on Mar 30, 2024 8:43:54 GMT -5
A Day of Training in Arashi Teien[Training]Mar 31, 2024 8:45:08 GMT -5
Shiba Yuudai
Shiba Yuudai Avatar
groupRain Shinobi

[break] WC 206| TWC 2788

*Yeah I think its time for me to pack it in.* he thought to himself as he would begin to gather himself and his things to leave. Just before he would start to pick up his bag and water bottle another thought would cross his mind. Yuudai was such a gym nut and a heavy trainer that he just didn’t know when to quit, and because of that he would think to himself *Actually imma just stretch before I go, I don’t wanna catch a cramp or some nonsense.* While stopping to stretch was a wise choice in the logical sense, it would be hard for anyone to convince Yuudai he did not have to do it regardless of how unnecessary.
[break][break]
He would pull his body in several different ways and directions, trying to stretch and relax the muscles. Such prolonged physical activity was truly tough on the body but stretching surely was helping ease the pain that Yuudai felt. After a few minutes he would finally stop stretching, with his body feeling almost as if it was brand new. He would now grab his things and head out making his way back home to get some much needed rest after a long day of training.