A Single Drop[Open]Mar 28, 2024 8:12:57 GMT -5
Takehara Aiya
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Takehara Aiya Avatar
groupRain Shinobi
age 31 years old birthday rank Elite Jounin occupation Head Medical Operative
Single Drop
"Ah...there you are..."

The woman's voice would speak to nothing, approaching what looked to be a broken wall and what looked to be nothing more than steel and brick. As she examined it closely, she'd stare at it from a knelt position, her hand retrieving a flask from within her robe. It took a moment for her to take in the surroundings, the area damp with rain as she smiled softly between twisting the cap of the container open. In allowing for a single glance to the wall face, she'd raise it high for a moment before speaking.

"Happy anniversary darling..."

The smile would be brief, placing the flask to her lips as she consumed the liquid within, releasing a sigh of satisfaction as she then narrowed her vision at the invisible features that laid before it.

A body...laid up against it, it's features stunned, yet gasping for air, a hole placed right through their chest.

This vision faded as swiftly as it came, allowing for Aiya to let her smile fade as she spoke once more, tone dry than it's usual playful nature.

"I decided this year to allow you a visit...so often people recall your death as tragic...yet we both know the truth of it...don't we Jino?"

The woman would then sit herself above the wall, legs crossed as she balanced herself and was almost looking down at the vision as it appeared once more.

"The Captain died this evening....how quickly time flees us...and yet..we never truly capture it do we? Much like our own love...it was so sweet..so...comforting..."

Taking another swig from the flask, the dark haired woman would smile as she recalled the ring he placed on her finger, how overjoyed she was, how happy she was to be his bride.

"Despite your actions...you remained remembered as a good man....and now...the only one to know the truth of it is me...funny how I your widow would come to be the last one to know who you really are...sad really...we never got the chance to even say our vows..."

It was clear the medic had been drinking for some time, her voice near slurred, yet controlled due to years of infiltration preparing her in techniques to handle such consumption. It was the art of seduction to weaken an individuals inhibitions, and she had lured many a target with such ploys of deception. A JITE never forgot their first time...

"Not that I'm complaining...but oh how I wish I could have seen your face upon seeing my wedding attire...it was blue...your favorite color no less..."

Looking down, she'd see the eyes of now dead man looking up at her, staring into the abyss of death before then looking forward as she smiled slightly.

"Yes...I imagine it would look something like that..."

As she spoke to herself, she'd soon enough find herself starting to lumber from one side to the next, prompting her gaze to look up and feel the rain landing across her face.

[-Jutsu Used-

-S.A Used-

Tag: | Words: | Notes:
BRY of W&&R and CAUTION
Kaze has written 53 posts