Got something I'm supposed to deliver - your hands only

compose a reply
Got something I'm supposed to deliver - your hands onlyApr 2, 2024 12:28:21 GMT -5
raimaa futago
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
raimaa futago Avatar
groupSnow Shinobi
age 30 years old birthday 13/10 rank Jounin occupation Being Awesome
Raimaa had gotten out of the house for a bit, because Mei needed some courier duties and there was no pointing hiring one when Raimaa was ostensibly retired. At least, enough to wander off this way. Besides, Homare and Sora were here, how could she say no to a jaunt down this way? The imagination of the look on Homare's face - and Sora's too, for that matter - when Raimaa appeared in her village was well worth the walk.

Still, she wasn't so well off or well positioned she could walk in with abloom. So she was waiting outside the gate while they checked all her stuff. Just to make sure she wasn't some evil creature or something.  
Lilly has written 881 posts
Got something I'm supposed to deliver - your hands onlyApr 18, 2024 11:52:33 GMT -5
Mayonaka Homare
"I will bring pride to the Mayonaka Clan!"
Mayonaka Homare Avatar
groupMist Shinobi
age 19 years old birthday December 26th, 1004 rank Genin occupation
Homare is walking through the village on her own, for now, on a rare excursion where she wasn't being harassed for more of her spider silk by Ikana or being dragged into missions, with or without her other teammates, and so she was allowing herself to relax with a walk. Her upper pair of arms are held behind her back, with the middle two crossed over her chest and the lowest pair of arms allowed to swing freely. Her long blue hair sways slightly in a breeze, and something catches her purple eyes, so she turns her head as she tucks a flying lock of blue hair behind her ear in order to look towards the village gates.

So much for a relaxing walk. Standing there was someone she never thought she'd see again, although the woman had, indeed, whispered to her once, a little while ago, that they would meet again soon. Perhaps she hadn't expected "soon" to come so... well, soon. She distracts herself a bit by pulling her usual outfit tighter around herself, that being the same kind of outfit she'd worn on their last mission, though she didn't have her weapons with her. Still, it would be hard for Raimaa not to recognize her, since she was now quite similar to how she looked the last time the Yukigakure ninja had seen her; cheeks redder than cherries, and obviously flustered at the memory of their shared moment together at the end of the mission they'd been on. Homare isn't sure if she should run away or move to the gate to vouch for her in a show of diplomacy, and so she was instead stuck in place, frozen in indecision and fear.
Babs has written 112 posts
Got something I'm supposed to deliver - your hands onlyApr 18, 2024 12:46:31 GMT -5
raimaa futago
raimaa futago Avatar
groupSnow Shinobi
Eventually, it was deemed she was indeed, not an evil creature, and let in to do her duty. Which was perfect, because who should cross her path but little Homare? A gentle smile crossed Raimaa's face as she made contact, and then there was the slow walk over. Not ghosting, or moving faster than a slow, ominously paced walk. Even something so innocuous was made to seem so threatening, with the subtle sway of her body, the unblinking stare, and the just-sultry-enough clothing she was wearing. The paralysis that Homare was suffering really bolstered Raimaa's delight at this whole thing.

"Hello there" Raimaa would say after arriving. The inaction, somehow more terrifying, than any action..
Got something I'm supposed to deliver - your hands onlyApr 18, 2024 13:20:57 GMT -5
Mayonaka Homare
Mayonaka Homare Avatar
groupMist Shinobi
Homare is just a bit shocked still to see Raimaa approaching her, wanting to scream as she comes closer, though not necessarily with terror, but just a bit of her internal thoughts tying themselves into knots as her arms, rather subconsciously, begin fidgeting, unable to keep still but also incapable of doing anything of real value to improve her situation. She gulps when she can see Raimaa's mouth opening, and then she seems shocked out of her frozen state by the other woman actually speaking.

Homare decides that it's best to be polite and friendly in appearance for now, since she was a very famous kunoichi, even if she had retired some time ago. She could still act as a representative of Yukigakure, and as a representative of Kirigakure herself, in some respect, she felt that she should respond pleasantly for the other woman with a greeting.

"Ah, hello Miss Fu- Ahem. Mistress Raimaa."

Homare clears her throat, her cheeks burning now at the use of that "nickname" she'd teased her into using back when they had performed the mission out at sea in order to develop a trade route between their two nations. Perhaps it would keep Raimaa from reacting dangerously if she wasn't too formal.

"What brings you to Kirigakure? I'm sure the climate here is quite different from the Land of Snow, perhaps you are visiting us as a vacation spot? I'm afraid the weather today isn't quite right for a beach day today..."

She lets the sentence trail off so that Raimaa herself can provide an answer to her question, though Homare tried to sound as friendly and pleasant as she could while she was internally panicking at the situation.
Got something I'm supposed to deliver - your hands onlyApr 19, 2024 10:29:15 GMT -5
raimaa futago
raimaa futago Avatar
groupSnow Shinobi
Decisive, dangerous action followed Homare's use of that title. Stepping forward, her hands went around the woman's back, and she was lifted off her feet like she weighed nothing at all. One of Raimaa's hands was a lot harder than the other, which was strange. But being tilted towards Raimaa so their lips were only millimetres apart and she could feel the woman's hot breath on her face....was more of a pressing issue.

"I'm glad to see you still want to be my little pet spider. We are going to have a lot of fun together" Raimaa's voice, soft but sultry like velvet, was just the icing on the cake.

"But hey, every day is beach day with the right determination. And I am endlessly determined to see you in a bikini. So it is a beach day today"
Got something I'm supposed to deliver - your hands onlyApr 19, 2024 10:39:29 GMT -5
Mayonaka Homare
Mayonaka Homare Avatar
groupMist Shinobi
Homare is helpless to do more than let out a bit of a squeal when she's suddenly lifted up with Raimaa's hands around her back, turning her cheeks a darker red as their bodies press together and their faces mere millimeters from one another, making her heart flutter, though not entirely just from fear, intimidation, or desire, but some mixture of the three. Raimaa was a famous kunoichi for a reason, after all, and she had been warned that the woman was actually already married, which made her statements even more scary and dangerous for her specifically. She gulps again as Raimaa suggests that she's her little pet spider and a promise of "fun" with one another. If her cheeks could get any redder, they likely would have.

Regardless, the Genin can feel that one of the arms wrapped around her was somewhat harder, and with a bit of curiosity, and really any reason to think of something other than the close intimacy of their embrace, her lower hands reach behind herself to feel what exactly the oddly hard hand has that makes it so. The comment about Raimaa's own determination to see Homare in a bikini is more worrying, and also quite distracting her away from the curiosity of the hand, and she refocuses back to the other woman's face as she works up a response with a gulp.

"I ah, suppose the weather isn't the worst type for a trip to the beach, although the resort area is somewhat... costly for a visit, both in the hospitality and in the cost of food."

She also hadn't really been planning to go to the beach, which was really one of only a few tourist attractions to the Land of Waves in the first place. The rest of the island nation was often regarded as "gloomy and humid".
Got something I'm supposed to deliver - your hands onlyApr 20, 2024 4:14:44 GMT -5
raimaa futago
raimaa futago Avatar
groupSnow Shinobi
Giving the hand a proper feel, it was cool, and smooth, and hard. Like she was wearing some kind of ceramic glove, complete with articulated finger joints and everything. Terribly strange, though when Raimaa leaned in and kissed Homare's cheek, the whole thing probably went out of her head.

"Good Girl~" Raimaa cooed, putting her down and interlinked her real arm with Homare's to merrily skip off into the village. Raimaa didn't exactly look her age, but still looked older than Homare, so the vision of a older woman walking by Homare's side, intimately interlinked...well, poor lil spider's reputation was going to take a tank.
Got something I'm supposed to deliver - your hands onlyApr 20, 2024 10:15:33 GMT -5
Mayonaka Homare
Mayonaka Homare Avatar
groupMist Shinobi
Homare found the hand extremely odd, but she was easily distracted, especially this close to the other woman. Her face was burning after the kiss to her cheek, but it was less embarrassing than the threat of the kiss to her lips, with their mouths so close to one another. The kiss to one's cheek was something someone did to a friend or a family member, making this at least a little more platonic in her mind and somewhat releasing a bit of the stress she can't help but to feel around this other woman. There was something just a bit scary about her, in several respects. Her speed was intense, her strength was not to be underestimated, and her beauty was... distracting, to say the least.

Of course, the platonic nature of the kiss to her cheek was ruined by being called a good girl. She blinks as their arms, or at least one of Homare's many arms, become linked together before they move deeper into the village. She doesn't dare try to extricate herself from the embarrassing situation; it could be a diplomatic disaster if she did so. She couldn't know for sure, but she felt that it might at the very least make Raimaa upset, and that was the last thing she wanted to do to this powerful legendary kunoichi. There's not much she can do about her reputation but to just bear it as much as she can.