age 22 years old birthday March 1st rank Chuunin occupation Team 1 Leader

Kekkai | barriers

NAME: Kekkai: Tairana Sora [Barrier: Flattened Sky]
CHAKRA USAGE: Low
CLASSIFICATION: Ninjutsu
ELEMENT: -
HANDSEALS: 2 + 1
DESCRIPTION:
A transparent barrier will form in the air above the selected location (within 20 metres of the user). The barrier has a 10x10 metre surface. The barrier will linger in the air unless disturbed, upon a final seal the barrier will plummet to the ground. Anything caught below the barrier will be squished against the ground. The force of the barrier would be similar to a table falling from the sky. It is a weak barrier, any attacks will shatter it but it will withstand the fall. 

NAME: Kekkai: Mugen Hirogaru Kyūtai [Barrier: Endless Expanding Sphere]
CHAKRA USAGE: Medium
ELEMENT: -
HANDSEALS: 1
DESCRIPTION:
This barrier technique is meant to be used quickly, and as such does not have great durability, only being as strong as average stone. However, its purpose is to expel opponents. Upon creation a sphere will appear around the user and expand 25 metres in every direction. The strength is enough to push anything back, but not with excessive force. 

NAME: Kekkai: Uchinaru Hakai [Barrier: Inward Destruction]
CHAKRA USAGE: High
HANDSEALS: 5
DESCRIPTION:
One hundred needles are formed within the barrier, extended in near an instance. The needles themselves can be broken easily but also easily pierce flesh. This technique can only be used with an already constructed barrier. These needles will pierce anything within the barrier. 

NAME: Kekkai: Inmen [Barrier: Hidden Surface]
CHAKRA USAGE: Low
HANDSEALS: 4
DESCRIPTION:
The user will summon a camouflaged barrier, creating a small barrier around themselves. The maximum size of the barrier is 10x10x10 metres. The barrier will take on the image of its surroundings hiding anything within the barrier. The barrier is not very strong, only having the durability of thick wood. 

NAME: Kekkai: Kimagurena Yuka [Barrier: Fickle Floor]
CHAKRA USAGE: Low
HANDSEALS: 4
DESCRIPTION:
This technique creates a fragile, flat surface with a maximum size of 3x3 metres. Upon even stepping upon this barrier it will shatter. The surface is created to look like an extension of terrain, or whatever the use may desire. The point of this barrier is to create a surface over traps, cliffs, etc. that is indiscernible from the surrounding terrain. 
last edit by Jūryoku Ume on Apr 21, 2024 17:12:16 GMT -5
Owl has written 1 posts
Kekkai | Barrier Techniques Vol. 1Apr 17, 2024 7:22:52 GMT -5
Eleri
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Eleri Avatar
groupGlobal Moderator
age birthday rank occupation
Kekkai: Mugen Hirogaru Kyūtai [Barrier: Endless Expanding Sphere]
I don't really like the phrasing on this one, saying it stops up to C ranks is potentially really powerful and also too broad

Kekkai: Inmen [Barrier: Hidden Surface] and Kekkai: Kimagurena Yuka [Barrier: Fickle Floor]
To my understanding Kekkai jutsu don't work like this, they are purely 'forcefield' type techniques. It might be better if you made a separate ninjutsu technique that could work with them I think, like how fuuinjutsu has 'concealed seal'
has written 44 posts
Kekkai | Barrier Techniques Vol. 1Apr 17, 2024 8:48:32 GMT -5
Jūryoku Ume
Jūryoku Ume Avatar
groupnull
age 22 years old birthday March 1st rank Chuunin occupation Team 1 Leader
Expanding Sphere - changed the wording to have the durability of stone.

Hidden Surface + Fickle Floo - There is a barrier that makes itself black and one that bends light around to make those inside it invisible. I don't think it would be too out there to have ones be camouflaged. Although, I think these two could be the same technique. So maybe they should be merged to make one camouflaged barrier?
Owl has written 1 posts
Kekkai | Barrier Techniques Vol. 1Apr 29, 2024 7:39:08 GMT -5
Eleri
Eleri Avatar
groupGlobal Moderator
age birthday rank occupation
Apologies for the delay. I still think they are both a bit too big, 3m is nearly 10 feet, and 10m is almost 33 feet, that's a lot, especially for something described as 'small'.

I'd say your cube being 3m is more reasonable, and the floor being 2m.

If this doesn't fit what you want them for, perhaps we can figure something else out.
has written 44 posts