personal - raika

NAME: Inyu Senmetsu [Secret Healing Annihilation]

CHAKRA USAGE: Medium

CLASSIFICATION: Taijutsu

ELEMENT: N/A

HANDSEALS: N/A

REQUIREMENT: Inyu Shometsu, Enhanced Strength SA

DESCRIPTION:
Utilizing the Secret Healing Wound Destruction in conjunction with her own impressive strength, Raika punches with maximum force, which would normally cause her pectoral muscle to tear from her ribcage. Instead, due to the immediate healing of the Inyu Shometsu technique, Raika recovers from the punch right away. While she's not capable of using the Inyu Senmetsu more than once (for each arm), the destructive force of a single punch is capable of generating craters or killing opponents with a single strike. Use of this technique in a single thread more than once (for each arm) will result in far more grievous wounds as the technique is capable of overworking the Inyu Shometsu technique.
last edit by raika hyuga on Apr 20, 2024 10:35:05 GMT -5
Babs has written 251 posts
Self-Healing Striker's | Personal TechniquesApr 14, 2024 0:28:11 GMT -5
Toff E
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Toff E Avatar
groupGlobal Moderator
age birthday rank occupation

These need links to the techniques that they are utilizing as a basis.

Inyu Senmetsu - Needs a drawback of somekind as currently this is reading like its just a killblow with no recourse and the drawback is even worded as 'not really a drawback'.

Chishi Entori - Same as Inyu Senmetsu, but this frankly needs to cost more then it does. I'd say Medium works fine though. Remove the bit of this being effectively less sensible to sensory techniques.

Sōkei Tai Kowasu - Earnestly I have zero clue what this one does. It reads more like a Gentle Fist Mastery SA combining it with her strength SA then a jutsu and I don't immediately see a course correction as written. If this is meant to be a 'stance' of some form I would still recommend a mastery SA instead.

has written 96,183 posts
Self-Healing Striker's | Personal TechniquesApr 15, 2024 9:32:26 GMT -5
raika hyuga
"If they tell you no, do it anyway."
raika hyuga Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 22 years old birthday June 13th 1001 rank Chuunin occupation ANBU Black Ops
Inyu Senmetsu: I've removed the portion of her not being able to use it "in quick succession" and replaced it with remarking that using it more than once for each arm is capable of causing serious bodily harm to herself.

Removed Chishi Entori, will probably app it as a universal technique instead (with Medium costs and without a remark about sensory techniques)

Sōkei Tai Kowasu - It is somewhat like a fighting style that utilizes essentially the bone-breaking potential of most Strength SA Taijutsu styles with the ability to damage soft targets via the Gentle Fist style. Instead of using one or the other, this is a synthesis of both types of damage, so a Gentle Fist Mastery SA wouldn't actually make sense, since it's not purely a Gentle Fist style attack.
last edit by raika hyuga on Apr 15, 2024 9:33:02 GMT -5
Babs has written 251 posts
Self-Healing Striker's | Personal TechniquesApr 18, 2024 2:43:01 GMT -5
Toff E
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Toff E Avatar
groupGlobal Moderator
age birthday rank occupation

Sōkei Tai Kowasu - This still just reads like she's combining the Strength SA with her Gentle Fist, which would, again, be more of an SA then it would be a technique. Especially as an augmentation to Gentle Fist techniques overall, as this currently reads, this is just something you would get an SA for. If this WAS a palm strike of some form based on gentle first, then that is one thing, but this SA is written completely off from some specific strike.

Given I believe the former idea of it changing all gentle first I have to go back to this being better off as an SA that alters Gentle Fist in a personal mastery SA.

has written 96,183 posts