Control in Mind, Body, and Spirit [Lesson]

compose a reply
Control in Mind, Body, and Spirit [Lesson]Apr 30, 2024 21:17:52 GMT -5
Sarutobi Kaneda
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Sarutobi Kaneda Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 20 years old birthday November 24th, 1003 rank Academy Student occupation Academy Student

I WILL PROTECT THOSE

After class, Kaneda found himself slightly more frustrated than usual. Coming up on the end of his term, his new his graduation exams would follow in the next few months. As it stood, Kaneda felt far from ready. While he was considerably skilled in Taijutsu, and he could manage a few of the Academy techniques, there were still a select few that troubled him. Namely, it was the Henge and Bunshin techniques where he was struggling the most, and he knew it came from a lack of chakra control. While he took mostly after his fathers side of the family, the Sarutobi Clan, Nara blood still flowed through his veins, and they were a renown clan for their chakra manipulation abilities in the form of their clan's Hijutsu.

Kaneda knew that if he was ever going to ask his grandfather, or any of his uncles or cousins to teach him their clan's techniques, he would have to get better in this area. Though his training with Kazuto had bared fruit in more ways than one, Kazuto himself didn't have all the time in the world to dedicate to Kaneda's development. So, Kaneda swallowed his pride and headed back inside.

His eyes drifted from classroom to classroom, walking the Academy halls until he came to his home room, where Hyuuga Hitomi was cleaning up after the days lessons.

"Uh- H-hey, Hyuuga sensei." Kaneda said a bit nervously, giving the woman a respectful bow before raising his head to meet her gaze. "Would you, by chance, I mean... Could I, uhh..." The Saurtobi sighed, hanging his head in the doorway. "I... I need some help."

WHO CANNOT PROTECT THEMSELVES

E Rank Training: 1/6|

Temp By: Akira
last edit by Sarutobi Kaneda on Apr 30, 2024 21:37:28 GMT -5
Matt has written 21 posts
Control in Mind, Body, and Spirit [Lesson]May 9, 2024 6:22:52 GMT -5
Hyūga Hitomi
Hyūga Hitomi Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 25 years old birthday 21st March rank Special Jounin occupation Academy Instructor

Hyūga Hitomi

Sometimes she wondered why she stayed within the Academy considering the pressure her clan put on her for it. They didn't think it was a fitting place for the head of the Hyūga, teaching children the basics of being a shinobi. And perhaps that was why she did it, a way to get away from the headaches and stress of clan politics, while also able to have relatively consistent hours of work without external missions.

Did it stunt her career as a shinobi? Maybe... but considering the current Hokage had come up from the Academy instructors that was one less argument that could be used against her.

Plus the Byakugan was the perfect ability for an instructor.

Heavier footsteps broke her out of her musing, the young woman continuing to pack up the various papers that she had been gathering as she considered the source of those sounds. Speaking of stunted careers... the Academy tended to be flexible when it came to students ages, but few students had the sort of age of the one she knew was approaching. It was somewhat odd to consider that they had two such students currently, though from the overall tread she could tell it wasn't Hinoe that had approached her after hours.

"How can I help you Kaneda-kun?" she asked, turning around to look at the man with a neutral expression. She certainly didn't judge him on his age, and couldn't fault the drive to learn. It was just an odd experience considering most of her students were preteens. 

Word Count: 256
Tags:
Training: 1/6
Eleri has written 79 posts
Control in Mind, Body, and Spirit [Lesson]May 14, 2024 21:20:08 GMT -5
Sarutobi Kaneda
Sarutobi Kaneda Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 20 years old birthday November 24th, 1003 rank Academy Student occupation Academy Student

I WILL PROTECT THOSE

Kaneda lifted his head, sticking his hand in his pocket as he walked into the classroom, standing a few feet away from his instructor.

"I'm, uhh... I'm having a little trouble with on of the techniques I need for graduation. I know it's coming up soon, and I feel like if I just got a push in the right direction I might be able to get it down."

The Sarutobi turned his head to the side, as he mulled over the past few weeks of his training. With the help of Miho, Kazuto, Kiseki, and even the Jonin Hancho Uchiha Kazui, Kaneda had made leaps and bounds in terms of progress with his chakra control. He still of course had a long way to go in mastering the manipulation of his spiritual energy, but there would be time for that in the future. Right now, he needed to get down the Henge and Bunshin techniques. Kazuto and he had been training to better his cloning technique, making him feel much better in regards to using it in his graduation exams, but the transformation technique was the final stopping place in his mind.

"I've been training a lot in my free time lately. Getting help from a small group of people to help me get down my chakra control. Senju Kazuto has even agreed to train me once I become a Genin, and he's been helping me with the clone technique in the meantime, but... I cannot for the life of me get a grip on the transformation jutsu."

Kaneda let out a small sigh, swallowing his pride before he turned his eyes on the Hyuuga. "Think I you can help me with an after school study session, Sensei?"

WHO CANNOT PROTECT THEMSELVES

E Rank Training: 2/6 |

Temp By: Akira

Theme Song - Last Dinosaur, by The Pillows
Mission Status: E - 0 | D - 0 | C - 0 | B - 0 | A - 0 | S - 0

Matt has written 21 posts