Universal:Sealing art: Trace memory

NAME: Fūin āto: Torēsumemorī [Sealing Art: Trace Memory]

CHAKRA USAGE: High

CLASSIFICATION: Fuuinjutsu

ELEMENT: N/A

HANDSEALS: 2

REQUIREMENT:Fuuinijutsu Primary

DESCRIPTION:
A technique that allows the user to detect trace amounts of chakra left over from previous interactions or surroundings, this grants the user the ability to view events and experiences throw both people or objects through the placement of a seal upon their surface or person. Creating two seals, the user places a hand upon a surface and creates a seal upon placement. The user is then able to view these events and histories directly, yet is unable to tell the feelings of the individual or animal through the direct connection.

The user must maintain the connection through physical interaction in keeping their palm upon the individual or object, and the process can be difficult if the individual is resistant to such probing.
last edit by Oonakayama Arashi on May 5, 2024 4:38:13 GMT -5
Kaze has written 2,713 posts
Sealing Art: Trace MemoryMay 7, 2024 4:26:54 GMT -5
Toff E
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Toff E Avatar
groupGlobal Moderator
age birthday rank occupation

I can maybe see a seal being able to "record” a sort of film of an area it can replay after the fact, but this fuinjutsu almost explicitly acts the same as the Sesshuko kkg. Which even the way I suggest it could work would make this iffy all the same.
has written 96,188 posts
Sealing Art: Trace MemoryMay 7, 2024 11:15:33 GMT -5
Oonakayama Arashi
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Oonakayama Arashi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
age 22 years old birthday October 11th rank Jounin occupation Jounin Hancho
I could agree to the idea of it acting as more or less a film imagery towards the context of what is being viewed as more or less a preview to what happened based on the experience of the individual being under the seal. It does sound like that would be more or less the basis of what could be witnessed or at least saved over as it is displayed as seen by that person.

The technique purpose is to at least provide a glimpse into what had happened due to the imprint left behind. It isn't going to be lengthy by extend, but more or less like a silent movie playing out where the user can see the events in relation to the object or person present for them.

Though if this may be a bit too much, I can tailor it in another manner that would make it more acceptable.
Kaze has written 2,713 posts