age 30 years old birthday 13/10 rank Jounin occupation Being Awesome
Bloody Match-Maker

MISSION RANK: C
NPC REQUIRED?: Zex

PARTICIPANTS: Futago Chichi

Hono Chisai

Futago Raimaa (Start only)

DESCRIPTION:
Deciding that Chichi and Chisai need to get out of the village for a bit, and enjoy each others company in a rather romantic setting, Raimaa assigns the two to make contact with one of her informants, being to busy now to go after it herself. However, she is unaware of the Informant's true intentions, which could turn the midnight stroll through the woods into something a bit more blood-soaked than she had intended.

(Mission will start in the Kusa Lady's Office, where Chisai is assigned to the mission, and then go to the Forest Country. (Will upgrade to A due to circumstances)

last edit by raimaa futago on Mar 9, 2016 12:57:57 GMT -5
Lilly has written 886 posts
Bloody Match-Maker [mission]Mar 8, 2016 22:29:13 GMT -5
ZeX
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
ZeX Avatar
groupnull
age birthday rank occupation
If you wish to have an NPC'er, please feel free to ask. I'll be available to NPC.

Any details regarding the mission can be PM'd.

[Comments/Concerns]

I don't believe meeting a Confidential Information constitutes the right to be an A-Rank Mission. At most, it's a C-Rank. At best, if there's an investigation into the informant or something like pre-obtained information that he's setting up a trap - then B-Rank. However, as it currently stands - it should be a C-Rank unless an Jōnin-Rank Shinobi or a group of Chūnin-Rank Shinobi appears.

[What I Ask]: If the dangers is not prevalent stated within the actual mission, the mission be downgraded to [C-Rank]. If the difficulty is increased via NPC intervention by inviting higher-ranked shinobi, then it could receive a upgrade.

-Approved, have fun in the shinobi world.
last edit by ZeX on Mar 10, 2016 18:54:06 GMT -5
has written 47 posts