Worthy Partner [Open Taki]Nov 22, 2016 10:55:24 GMT -5
Jun Etsuko
Sword of Fortune
Jun Etsuko Avatar
groupWaterfall Shinobi
age 25 years old birthday 5/25 rank Jounin occupation

A FIRE INSIDE
Blazing a bright blue and christening great power upon it's Kunoichi

Etsuko began to prepare herself for the worst to come, she honed her skills in preparation for war. She was after-all raised to be the villages weapon, she didn't see past her positions end goal. 'There's no point in stressing out over these government affairs.' Matabi would assure Etsuko as the black haired kunoichi would trade blows with two special jounin and two chunnin. Everyone was using katana in the fight, but it was clearly a four on one fight. Etsuko had been trained with a sparring partner almost all her life, she didn't shy from clashing blades or worry of their end condition. Katana came cheap as every nation produced them for defense purposes, she'd mastered bukijutsu so it was important she didn't let that mastery dull.

Her opponents however weren't up to the challenge at least not the duration Etsuko brought to it, she'd started in full cloak and weighted down. However the fight proved hard to keep up without the speed boost, her speed boost initiated halfway through what seemed like clear losing. The tides change and the battle was now clearly in Etsuko's vicious favor. She'd cry out in a roar as she'd bounce between swords. Her momentum pushing and denting her enemies weapons in each collision. 'These pawns are nothing to us, you don't even need me, so why do you keep wasting yours and there time? I don't understand you sometimes Etsuko. You're a foolish human.' Matabi would whisper in Etsuko's thoughts, as Etsuko didn't let the taunts lessen her determination.

She didn't know how she'd ever best or earn Matabi's respect, but she'd lived with the cat long enough to know the taunts weren't to discourage. Matabi wanted the best for Etsuko, but the two had conflicting thoughts on what would be best. 'You should run away from this village and escape the bars you're in... I mean I can't escape mine, but you can escape yours.' Matabi tried to remind the combating woman. Her rage sparking to send even more powerful blows at the those fighting with her, two of her opponents swords would snap in half mid clash.

It'd come with a hiss which scared all four shinobi for a second, they'd wonder if everything was okay, to which Etsuko would respond with a crack of her neck. "Hmph, no. I'm just starting to lose track whose training who..." Etsuko would lightly snarl trying to not let her trainers words get to her, she could sense their uneasiness as she herself wasn't totally straight faced. She wanted to accomplish more on her own, but she was succeeding at it. She felt a need to hold herself back, as her opponents numbers didn't account for their skill.

TAG , Notes , other cool stuff
credit to nat of adoxography and gangnam style.
Yoshiko has written 333 posts