compose a reply
Memo to Leaf JouninJun 12, 2017 22:15:21 GMT -5
Kawai Niko
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Kawai Niko Avatar
groupnull
age Twenty Six years old birthday February Seventeenth rank Jounin occupation

Fellow Jounin,

Over the past two years, I have had the tremendous honor of serving as the leader of our great village, Konohagakure no Sato. I have seen first hand how in the best and even in the worst of times how the Will of Fire continues to burn brightly in our hearts. When my predecessor was assassinated, we did not let the weight of the crisis determine our ultimate destiny. Together we have cleared away the rubble of crisis and say with renewed confidence that we are stronger. Today, we still stand as the pre-eminent and most powerful village of the shinobi world. While several of our counterparts resort to petty squabbles between themselves, we must continue to remain united as one.

While much progress can be said of this profound era of peace, I write to you knowing that beyond our walls there are many of our fellow citizens who are not sharing these same levels of prosperity. We must undertake new methods to perfect, to improve, to alter when necessary the systems by which we protect and support the people of our country. The answers to these problems don't lie beyond our reach. They exist in our fields and our factories, in the imaginations of our entrepreneurs and most importantly in our shinobi who are the pride of all of Hi no Kuni. In the coming days, I will be laying out ambitious plans aimed at remedying many of our national ills. We will plow the furrow and plant the good seed; our work has just begun. If we are to reap the full harvest, we must cultivate the soil where this good seed is sprouting and in good time we will receive the fruits of our labor: A stronger Hi no Kuni.

Greetings from the one and only,
Nanadaime Hokage
By Sega of Nowhere and Everywhere
last edit by Kawai Niko on Oct 16, 2017 21:33:27 GMT -5
Sega has written 338 posts