Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Oonakayama Arashi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
age 22 years old birthday October 11th rank Jounin occupation Jounin Hancho

you're always looking at far away places
can't you look at me?

arashi others
tagged () words (248) Outfit

Looking upon the new form of Zakku, Arashi honestly wasn't sure how she should react. If anything, there should have been some level of repulsion at the idea that this was how Zakku, Nezumi and Miori got their kicks. If anything, she should have simply punched him and called him a pervert at the idea that this was how they got extra money for a lot of their little schemes and fun. The trio of them were crooks to the lowest level of the word, and this was a manipulation of the years of training all of them received within the academy.

But rather than that, the girl found herself covering her mouth with both hands, a snort escaping her lips as she felt her belly rattle before erupting into an uproar of laughter. As she found herself falling onto her side, her eyes teary for what felt like a lifetime of emotions being able to express themselves in at least some form, the girl would place her hands back down upon her lap, her eyes held upon the female form of Zakku as Nai growled before closing her eyes as she continued to lick at the young girl's hair.

"THAT....THATS YOUR diguise!? Ya managed to trick wealthy old guys lookin like that!?"

Arashi held her smile before then cupping her hand beneath her face.

"Then again...I guess if their old people...they don't got much options either...."

As Arashi looked on with a blank expression, she'd see the pack returning with materials and what looked to be a leather dress of sorts. Releasing a breath, the female would feel Nai remove herself from over the girl, prompting her to move quickly over to a water barrel and look at her reflection. It was certainly different. Her hair far straighter than it normally would be, along with her appearance being almost regal in a sense. Despite her outfit, she'd imagine that many would think she was just dressing up in rags.

Her mother would be proud....she was horrified...

"Damn it! I look like a primped-up Princess!"

made by remi of isc

inspired by abby's template
Kaze has written 2,713 posts
Search for Miracles[Past Thread/Open]Dec 1, 2021 0:51:57 GMT -5
Zakku Burokon
Don't hunt what you can't kill
Zakku Burokon Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
age 20 years old birthday August 14 rank Chuunin occupation Operations Team 1
// Gurēsu //

Well somebody told me you had a boyfriend
Who looked like a girlfriend
That I had in February of last year
It's not confidential, I've got potential

Zakku let out a huff as Arashi started laughing at him.  This disguise had tricked plenty of old men out of their money.  Granted when a few got grabby they had found a nasty surprise waiting for them and the jig was up.   "Hey plenty of guys would fight over this."  Zakku stated confidently and flipped the fake hair.

As Arashi got up Zakku couldn't help but stare at her.  Her straightened out hair looked cute on her.   "I think you look cute.  I like your hair like that."  Zakku looked away and pretended to be adjusting his pack to hide the blush that'd slowly formed over his face.  "So w-where is the temple?"  Guresu's voice had returned and the disguised Zakku smiled getting into character.  "Because i've got class early tomorrow and Kami forbid mom finds out i've been flirting with boys all night again she'd lose her mind!  Oh and let me tell you about this boy Nezumi he's the handsiest bastard in this village!"

Duh Dood has written 541 posts
Search for Miracles[Past Thread/Open]Dec 1, 2021 21:55:16 GMT -5
Oonakayama Arashi
Oonakayama Arashi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi

can't you look at me?

arashi others

Though she had a moment to stare at Zakku as he made his compliment of her appearance, she almost found herself blushing before realizing that it was easily just one of his games. She didn't think Zakku was one for charm, but then again, if he was playing girl with the others he had to be good at it. Which only made matters worse when he joked about Nezumi, prompting her to smack him upside the head as she walked passed him.

"Ass..."

In the process of moving forward, she'd stop short before looking back over her shoulder while brushing her hair from her eyes.

"The nearest temple is near the better part of the village..right up close to the edge of the outskirts...lets get this over with..."

Though as she prepared to put out the clothes the pack had given her, she stopped short before moving into an alley to begin removing her own tattered attire to get ready. Of course, as she did so, Nai was swift to move to it's entrance, guard it properly alongside Kai and Bai. With the three watching after her, the girl was secure enough to begin taking off her top.

Look at you allowing for a tag along...thats so interesting...remember...hes part of the same group that let you take the blame and get locked away...I would imagine that might make you a bit upset...

The girl looked around for a moment, but narrowed her eyes as she did her best to ignore the voice in her head. She had to focus...soon...she'd be normal again...no more running...no more voices...no more demon...

made by remi of isc

Search for Miracles[Past Thread/Open]Dec 8, 2021 16:12:08 GMT -5
Zakku Burokon
Zakku Burokon Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
// Gurēsu //

Zakku winced as Arashi smacked him upside the head.  He let out a grunt of pain and rubbed where she'd landed her smack.  He was confused.  He actually meant what he said.  Women are confusing.  Zakku checked his hand and was shocked to see painted nail but quickly remembered he was in disquise.  

Arashi stopping short forced him to stop quickly so he wouldn't fall over the animals or her.  Why was this a familiar feeling?  As she disappeared into the alley to change Zakku watched the dogs guard the alley to prevent him from trying to sneak a peak on her changing.  "Yeah I can't blame any of you for this rightful action."

'You should apologize.'  His mind told him.  But he didn't do anything wrong?  'Then why did she hit you?' Because he didn't take anything he says seriously so his comment sounded mean.  'Bingo Dumbass.'  Clicking his tongue Zakku turned his back to the alleyway.  Zakku would open his mouth to apologize but nothing would come out.  Having trouble finding the right words Zakku would curse himself and started smacking his forehead.  "Come on dumbass apologizing isn't that hard."  He whispered and placed the palm of his hand against his forehead.  'Focus on the Fountain first then apologize later.  Idiot.'  His mind scolded him and he let out a frustrated huff irritated he couldn't get any words out.  Why was puberty so hard?

Search for Miracles[Past Thread/Open]Dec 13, 2021 10:51:14 GMT -5
Oonakayama Arashi
Oonakayama Arashi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi

can't you look at me?

arashi others

While the pack seemed almost confused at just what Zakkon was doing or whom he was talking to, the emergence of Arashi would prompt their attention to make way for the young girl as she came out from the alley.

Thats on You

If there had been some doubt that the girl was indeed capable of looking nice if she put effort to it, it was certainly settled at this point. The attire presented to her was that of a skirt, along with stockings. Long with it was a white jacket and an undershirt that did appear modest at the very least. While she began pushing her hair from her face, despite it's clear permanent placement of a bang hanging down between her eye, the girl would groan as she then began to move passed the blue haired male as she then looked over at Nai with a frown.

"None of ya could have found something at least...less girly?"

The large wolf would tilt her head to the side, letting her eyes rest toward the others as each one seemed to bark and growl at the other. Even going so far as the pups were getting into the fray with Ai and Jai yipping and trying to bite at each other's ears.

"Hey hey! Enough! Never mind...it looks..okay...no fightin..."

The sharp command seemed enough to get the canines to stop their moment of bickering, causing her to sigh as she then turned toward the disguised Zak with a frown.

"Alright...lets see if this works..The temple is that way..."

Making her way forward, she'd look over her shoulder as she blinked in the other female's direction.

"Ya comin or what?"

made by remi of isc

Search for Miracles[Past Thread/Open]Dec 13, 2021 15:32:12 GMT -5
Zakku Burokon
Zakku Burokon Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
// Gurēsu //

Zakku turned to face Arashi hearing the dogs move.  "Wow..."  He said as she moved past him and towards Nai.  She cleaned up real good.  Zakku was blushing softly as he caught himself staring but he couldn't stop himself from looking.  She looked really good to him.  Even as she walked away he was lost in looking at her.  As she turned to face him and asked if he was coming Zakku shook his head.  "Uh wha-Y-Yeah!  Coming!"  

Zakku qucikly caught up to her and slowly returned to Guresu.  "So I'll draw their attention and you use it to sneak away since you have a much better idea what were looking for."  The Disquised Zakku explained.  "As long as nobody gets too grabby feely we should be fine."  Guresu gave a quick devil horns with her hands.    

Search for Miracles[Past Thread/Open]Dec 28, 2021 15:21:27 GMT -5
Oonakayama Arashi
Oonakayama Arashi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi

can't you look at me?

arashi others

"Their monks...pretty sure most of what they learn here is grab ass..."

Shrugging her shoulders, Arashi would look over her shoulder toward the disguised Zakku, a calm expression resting over her face as she released a deep breath. There were a number of ways this could go down, and the only one they needed was for a distraction to succeed. The other was that the monks were more than able to see through these transformations and bust them for such an attempt. In the end, if that wasn't the case, they would recognize her and immediately call tell her father. Which, in truth, was the one thing she was trying to avoid due to a number of reasons.

Approaching the temple, the young girl would signal for the pack to hold their positions, prompting the canines to seat themselves as Arashi and her companion proceeded.

"Okay...time to see if any of that noble stuff stuck..."

Closing her eyes, the girl would then release one more breath before coming forward as she began to head inside, looking over toward Zakku to make sure he was ready. Once inside, it was clear that they had gotten some attention the moment they walked in.

The chambers were decorated in modest decor, though much of it relics from times long passed. They were keepers of history and of a religion that most ignored in all truth. There were so many different things to believe in, it was hard to imagine how so many would gather to one thing.

"Ahh...I see we have guests...welcome young ones.."

As one man would stand in front of them, Arashi was quick to bow her head as to try and adjust her hair so that it remained low upon her face to be safe.

"Thank you...We came seeking guidance..or more so...my friend is in need of guidance...you see...there is much that she is struggling with in the process of maturity and I think that she would benefit from the wisdom of her elders..."

made by remi of isc

Search for Miracles[Past Thread/Open]Dec 28, 2021 16:05:39 GMT -5
Zakku Burokon
Zakku Burokon Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
// Gurēsu //

Zakku winced slightly at the thought of getting his ass grabbed.  "Ugh."  As they got closer to the temple Zakku began his own transformation.  Swinging her hips as she walked Guresu would interlock her fingers.  A slight hop in her step she'd happily step behind Arashi like an annoying friend.  

Zakku hated religion and found overly religious people annoying.  Guresu had no such qualms about such things.  Giving a little wave to the dogs as Arashi got them to stay back Guresu would happily follow along.  Looking around in amazement Guresu would let out ooo's and ahs as she looked around at the relics. 

Seeing Arashi bow at the man who addressed Guresu would copy until Arashi mentioned Guresu needed guidance with maturity.  "Excuse me but i'm more mature than you or that little hussy of a daughter to the kage."  Guresu would let out and place both of her hands on her hips.  "And last I checked I was more popular with the boys than you.

Guresu would strut over to the man and lightly touched his chest with her finger.  "But I bet theres something new i could learn from a hunk of a monk like you."  She'd wink as Zakku cringed internally at his own words.   

Search for Miracles[Past Thread/Open]Jan 17, 2022 10:55:54 GMT -5
Oonakayama Arashi
Oonakayama Arashi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi

can't you look at me?

arashi others

There was something a bit concerning with out receptive these monks were to the such flattery. In truth, she had assumed that there were some shady deeds being done behind closed doors, but she honestly hadn't realized just how bad it was until witnessing it with her own eyes. It was enough to make her want to vomit. Of course, that would do little to help them.

As the older monk seemed to smile as he gestured for his follower to aid Guresu, he would move his hand behind Arashi's back, moving her toward a shrine as he began to speak.

"My fellow monk will do all that he can to grant her guidance. Though I feel as though you are at an impasse as well child.."

His fingers seemed to move along the surface of the cloth of her dress, sending shivers down her spine as she keep her head low and played with her fingertips as she looked down.

"Ye..ye..yes...I feel lost...I want to be a good daughter...but my father...I feel like he is...he does not understand me..."

"Hmmm...in what way?"

His hand would begin to move lower, now resting close to the back of her waist as they moved into a room.

made by remi of isc

Search for Miracles[Past Thread/Open]Jan 20, 2022 3:36:36 GMT -5
Zakku Burokon
Zakku Burokon Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
// Gurēsu //

Guresu giggled excitedly wrapping her arm around the monk and he moved her past the sights.  Zakku instantly recognized some of the powder leaking out of the packages they passed.  There was also a larger amount of gambling than he expected.  He chalked it up to how they earned money outside of charity.  Then again there was a lot of bigger space.  

"You seem lost my child.  It is a lot but the shrine is a bit quieter."  The monk pulled Guresu towards a room that reeked of Incense.   "Oh thank you honey.  I am lost i'm having problems finding the right position.  In life."   A common trick to distracting their target Team 3 had learned through Trial and Error that overwhelming a subject with strong emptions often created something Kyoko sensei had called 'Tunnel Vision'.   They had used and abused it many a time to get their way and scam plenty of people and from the gulp that came from the Monk it was working.  

Guresu took a seat on a bench and leaned slightly against her arm to help extenuate her features.  "My child I can assist you as much as I can.'Holy shit he's actually sweating.' Zakku mused to himself as he observed the monks features.  This was too easy.  Then came the bottle.  Smashing the wall behind the monk and Guresu and very drunk man with a very angry expression glared at Guresu.  "YOU!"

"Oh...."  Guresu let out recognizing the angry man.  "Uh my child plea-"  The man ignored the monk and stormed towards Guresu.  "ONE THOUSAND GONE!  RIGHT AFTER YOU AND THOSE TWO GIRLS!"  Eyes began to gather on Guresu and Zakku never expected this.

His mind scrambled and Guresu opened her mouth to reply but was grabbed by the drunken enraged gentleman.  With what seemed to be little effort she was forcefully ejected from the incense shrine to the gambling room once more.  There was puff of smoke as Zakkus disguise was revealed.   "I knew it!"  The drunken man practically spat as he stalked towards the crawling Zakku as he disappeared under a table.  "There were no records of a Guresu.  But there was an incident with a certain Shinobi and his dumb friends."  Zakku exited out the back of the table he had used to hide under.  Just as he did the table was flipped sending chips and cards everywhere.

Zakku dove under another table.  The man walked up to it it's occupants grabbing their drinks and winnings.  Grabbing the table the man lifted it up and smiled.  "GOTCHA!"  except Zakku wasn't there.  Holding the table up the man looked around confused.  Gripping onto the underside of the table Zakku held still dreading what would happen if he so much as breathed.  He just hoped none of this had been in vain and Arashi had found an exit.  "Did you really expect this hiding spot to work?"  The man asked Zakku having found him.  "Kinda yeah."  He admitted truthfully.

Search for Miracles[Past Thread/Open]Jan 20, 2022 16:07:24 GMT -5
Oonakayama Arashi
Oonakayama Arashi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi

can't you look at me?

arashi others

"In the choices I wish to make...he already has plans that seem to press on an idea of purpose and drive that are unrelated to me...and it comes to the fact that...I don't know if I can live up to them..."

Arashi would remain somewhat ridged as she could feel the foreign touch upon her body. Though she had to keep close as to allow for the man to feel in control of the situation. At least until they were completely alone. As the door to the room seemed to close, allowing for them to be within a study, the young girl would look around briefly before seeing the older man come to her side yet again.

"Are these feelings of being unable to please him that trouble you?"

"Yes...I want to be...I know I should be...the perfect daughter...but I feel that I am always coming short of this...and it's because the goals he has are forced upon him..."

In an instant, her eyes would lower down toward the ground, prompting her to hold her hands close to her chest as she looked to the monk.

"I was hoping that maybe...there is some guidance that you can show me as to perform better in his eyes..."

Hearing these words, the male would come closer, allowing the girl's head to rest upon his shoulder as he took her hands gently into his own.

"Now now....I can indeed aid in such areas...though you must be sure to do exactly what it is that I tell you...you must trust that what I say is to your benefit..."

"I..I understand..."

It was then that his hands began to pull her own closer to his chest, allowing her digits to graze the fabric of his clothing before it began to move lower. Eyes keeping to her own, he would then continue to let them trail more so, down the length of his body before soon letting go and beginning what felt to be his own gratification, with Arashi's hand being still within his own. Yet as he seemed to become lost in his activity, his eyes opened upon feeling a sharp edge across his throat, prompting his eyes to look down toward the girl as a sand blade laid upon his neck.

"Before ya blow ya nut...I need somethin..."

made by remi of isc

Search for Miracles[Past Thread/Open]Jan 21, 2022 23:02:01 GMT -5
Zakku Burokon
Zakku Burokon Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
// Zakku //

The essence, the basics without it you make it
Allow me to make this child like in nature
Rhythm you have it or you don't
That's a fallacy, I'm in them
Every spiralling tree, every child of peace
Every cloud I see you see with your eyes

"Yuda No Shisai!"  Zakku jumped from table to table dodging the gong mallet that was being swung like a heavy hammer at him.  Chips and cards flew and scattered as gamblers yelled their displeasures.  Grabbing a chandelier Zakku pulled himself up into the framework and tried to balance himself.  A large hand grabbed the chandelier and everything began to move violently.

The man tried to angle the fixture to get Zakku into an angle where he could smack him.  He only succeeded in dumping wax onto his arms.  a painful howl echoed in the gambling room as the man released the chandelier.  IT swung and using the momentum Zakku leapt to the next one and gripped the edge of it swinging wildly.  Large arms wrapped around his stomach and forced him down as the large man spun him around..

Zakku screamed as he was spun around.  As he was released and flung across the room spinning like a top.  Unlike a top he could think and plan.  Curling up into a ball he bounced off a table to a chorus of 'Oh's and skidded on the ground. 

The man stormed angrily over and threw the table aside only to met to with a crouched and ready Zakku.  Lightning coarsed over his legs and he leapt off the ground and slammed his body into the mans midsection transfering his momentum and sending him into the wall.  Zakku panted unsure of what he did on how he'd been able to summon that much energy.  The man groaned and the gamblers looked around.  "Didn't you have more chips before the fight?"  Zakku pointed to a gambler with a small mound on his table.

"H-Hey yeah!  What the hell! Which one of you is stealing?"  Accusations were staring to be thrown as gamblers scrambled to grab their earnings that had been scrambled during the rumble.  People with few chips accused others of stealing an amount that didn't actually go missing.  Zakku stumbled underneath punches and even a thrown chair as he instigated zapping people into turning their anger onto a stranger besides them and even giving one a wedgie just out childish delight.  'I take back what I thought earlier.  This treasure hunt is turning out to be really fun!'

Search for Miracles[Past Thread/Open]Jan 24, 2022 23:26:32 GMT -5
Oonakayama Arashi
Oonakayama Arashi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi

can't you look at me?

arashi others

With the wild events happening outside the room, Arashi maintained her focus on the studies in front of her, looking through the books as she continued to hold the older monk at a distance, a long tendril of sand held close to his throat as she looked at the pages in front of her. One of these books held the answers that she needed, she only had to keep looking.

"I must say...this is completely unacceptable...the vessel of the One Tails is a honored guest...we would happily allowed you access to our recorded accounts..."

"Would that be before or after ya got off?"

"Had I known..."

"It shouldn't matter if ya knew! Ya don't..."

A blitz of anger was all it took...a moment of clear rage and frustration as the tip of her tendril nicked the man's neck. His yell of pain was clear, yet it wasn't fatal. But in realizing how close it had been, Arashi was horrified. Looking on him as he held his hand to his throat, the girl would take hold of the books, looking at him with shock as she began to run out the room.

shitshitshitshit!

Moving out into the main hall, she'd make her way out toward the door, stopping short as she look over toward the direction that seemed to hold the most noise. Clearly, whatever Zakku was doing, it was causing enough of an uproar that no one was even aware of her swift departure. Of course, that meant that he had no idea that she had what she needed. She could leave him and hope he figured out what to do next...but...what if he got cornered or worse?

"Damn it!"

Barreling through to the gambling area that was hidden away, Arashi would look on, her hands holding the sacred textbooks before looking over in the direction of the boy who was not so much in danger, but rather enjoying himself.

"Dude! Come on!!"

made by remi of isc

Search for Miracles[Past Thread/Open]Jan 26, 2022 21:10:56 GMT -5
Zakku Burokon
Zakku Burokon Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
// Zakku //

The essence, the basics without it you make it
Allow me to make this child like in nature
Rhythm you have it or you don't
That's a fallacy, I'm in them
Every spiralling tree, every child of peace
Every cloud I see you see with your eyes

"Bacchikoi!  Bacchikoi! BABY!"  Zakku sang as he swung back and forth on the chandelier.  The distraction didn't go anywhere near what he'd planned but things had worked themselves out.  Now he was taunting the riot he'd instigated as he swung on the chandelier like a child on a swing.  

As Arashi called to him he jumped off and landed with a quick tuck and roll.  He crouched besides Arashi.  "Hey how you doing?"  The blue haired child asked casually as a man broke a chair over another guys head behind him.  "I take back what I said earlier dude this place is fun.  If I wasn't already banned we should come back and play again."  He pointed to a picture that had him with Nezumi and Miori riding a Roulette wheel.  "You think they'd have noticed that eventually.  Super fun though."

Search for Miracles[Past Thread/Open]Jan 27, 2022 20:39:50 GMT -5
Oonakayama Arashi
Oonakayama Arashi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi

can't you look at me?

arashi others

The display of such an extension gambling area was something that did leave a bitter taste in the girl's mouth. But considering what she had nearly endured only moments ago, this was far more tame. Though as Zakku seemed to relish in the scene, along with indicating his own previous visits to the location with Nezumi and Miori, the Oonakyama heiress would only lower her head before reaching out with one hand and yanking on the boy's collar as she dragged him out the door toward the exit.

"Thats a hard pass for me...lets go!"

Releasing a heavy breath, and when it was clear that the blue haired shinobi was following her, Arashi would continue to make her way toward the exit, her eyes narrowed as she could see the monks starting to scramble, as well as one seeming to try and tend to the older one who had been injured by her own actions. In bursting through the door, the girl would attempt to byline it into the Outskirts, only to find a large figure waiting for them at the entrance to the old town. His eyes seemed to narrow, a cigarette resting in his mouth as he narrowed his eyes at the two.

"Enough..."

The tone was familiar enough that Arashi would freeze in her tracks, though she could only slide as she bumped into the large male, finding his frame casting a far greater shadow than she had remembered. As the books began to drop to the ground, the girl swiftly reached to pick them up, only for the Jounin to retrieve one. As the grey haired male looked over the cover, his one eye would seem to linger upon it before then looking back at Arashi.

"Is that a skirt?"

Arashi would frown as she looked away and then looked back as the man would then release a breath.

"We heard of a disturbance happening in the temple...we figured it was a robbery...I didn't expect to see you....him...maybe..."

Kuroki was one of the village's Gate guards. He was a many other things too, but that information came with privage and service. Time in which probably only her father and other veterans knew. As the man would look at Zakku, he'd then place the book back in the girl's hand as he closed his eyes.

"Be sure to bring em back...."

made by remi of isc