Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Oonakayama Arashi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
age 22 years old birthday October 11th rank Jounin occupation Jounin Hancho

you're always looking at far away places
can't you look at me?

arashi others
tagged () words (248) Outfit

As his world went dark, the moments would linger there as he seemed to fade from what would feel like existence. His presence within nothing, bits of him disappearing as if scattering into the wind. From there, the idea of life would vanish, and all would seem as though lost. Yet this concept, this idea of nothing, would disappear the moment his eyes would begin to open, his gaze staring up to what looked like a ceiling. In that moment, he would realize that he was no longer in the dark, and that he was now within a hospital bed.

Yet, in this room of white, the light of the sun beaming inside from a shaded curtain, the physical being of a male at the door would smirk in his direction before allowing his smile to fade before shaking his head.

"I gotta say kid...I didn't think ya would wake up...Its rare for someone who consumes that stuff to live to see daylight..."

As Kuroki came further into Zakku's line of vision, his hand would gesture toward a book in his head, dropping it into his lap as he sat himself down beside the bed.

"Fountain of Miracles...Also known as the Waters of Bridging Death...A rare spring that allows for the body to be overwhelmed with a large surplus of chakra...but with the cost of overtaxing the system...deadly stuff..."

Tapping his fingertip against the cover, he'd frown as he released a long breath.

"Might wanna read the whole story next time before skipping to the end...I'm guessin this was what you and the princess were looking for?"

made by remi of isc

inspired by abby's template
Kaze has written 2,713 posts
Search for Miracles[Past Thread/Open]Mar 7, 2022 13:02:41 GMT -5
Zakku Burokon
Don't hunt what you can't kill
Zakku Burokon Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
age 20 years old birthday August 14 rank Chuunin occupation Operations Team 1
// Zakku //

The essence, the basics without it you make it
Allow me to make this child like in nature
Rhythm you have it or you don't
That's a fallacy, I'm in them
Every spiralling tree, every child of peace
Every cloud I see you see with your eyes

Opening his eyes and seeing the ceiling of the hospital was both a relief and a fear.  His arms burned and he could feel every cut and blister pulse with pain.  Slowly he focused on Kuroki and stared at the older Shinobi.

As the book was dropped onto Zakkus lap he let out a grunt of pain.  Reaching out with a shaking arm he opened the book and read.  How?  How had missed this?  A scowl formed as he closed the book.  

It didn't surprise Zakku that Kuroki had figured out their plan.  His green eyes didn't leave the book.  "Yeah."  He said in a lot drier of a voice than what he expected.  "I convinced Arashi to investigate this story a man told us."  Lying because he didn't know how much trouble either him or Arashi were in but he'd figure it'd be best if he took the brunt of the punishment.  He was used to getting in trouble a little too much.

With a sigh he forced himself up into a sitting position.  His arms visibly shook as his muscles were still recovering from the shock they'd received.  "Where is she?"

Duh Dood has written 541 posts
Search for Miracles[Past Thread/Open]Mar 9, 2022 21:20:21 GMT -5
Oonakayama Arashi
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Oonakayama Arashi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
age 22 years old birthday October 11th rank Jounin occupation Jounin Hancho

you're always looking at far away places
can't you look at me?

arashi others
tagged () words (248) Outfit

"Uh huh...next time maybe use that silver tongue to convince her to return home to her folks...this babysittin gig gets to be a drag..."

That wasn't completely true. After all, he owed Takato and Kasumi more than just looking after the family. He owed them his life. If not for them, he would likely be in a shallow grave somewhere. So taking care to look after their lost lamb wasn't much of a chore for him. In fact, considering his history with Arashi, he was much like a distant uncle to say the least. It was even more of a reason why he didn't believe for a second that it was Zakku that had done the convincing, despite his and the rest of his friends track record. In the end, it didn't matter much of what he did since currently, the only thing that was of concern was the security of the One Tails...which had been complete.

Though sadly, as Zakku asked where the girl was...even he didn't have the heart to lie to him...not that he could..since he didn't know either.

"No clue...she'd been avoiding her training so last I heard they picked her up close to the outskirts when she was causing a scene...my guess so that we'd be chasin her while ya did what ya did...she's fine I'm sure...but I wouldn't be expectin a card anytime soon..."

Closing his eyes, Kuroki would rise up from his seat before then releasing a breath.

"In any case...considerin what ya did to the walls of the Kage Manor...I expect to see ya fixin it back up...by hand...tomorrow..."

made by remi of isc

inspired by abby's template
Kaze has written 2,713 posts
Search for Miracles[Past Thread/Open]Mar 10, 2022 15:57:07 GMT -5
Zakku Burokon
Don't hunt what you can't kill
Zakku Burokon Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
age 20 years old birthday August 14 rank Chuunin occupation Operations Team 1
// Zakku //

The essence, the basics without it you make it
Allow me to make this child like in nature
Rhythm you have it or you don't
That's a fallacy, I'm in them
Every spiralling tree, every child of peace
Every cloud I see you see with your eyes

Flopping back onto his pillow Zakku would let out a loud and long groan of pain at finding out he had to fix the wall he'd destroyed immediately tomorrow.  Putting on a show with the loud groaning he'd tilt his head back and close his eyes.

Finishing with his show he'd look at Kuroki with a given up expression.  "I'll see you tomorrow."  He let out with a resigned sigh.

That night as Zakku read the book fully.  Lightning coarse up his back and arms.  His muscles didn't react as his eyes kept scanning the lines.  A wicked grin began to spread across his face.  His chakra had come back and he had more than before his interaction with the fountain.  Standing up from the bed Zakku snapped the book shut and grabbed his clothes.  

Throwing the book onto the bed with his bandages.  Zakku looked at his scarred arms and opened the window to his room.  Jumping to the next building he'd land with a grunt of pain and make his escape.  
Duh Dood has written 541 posts