age 20 years old birthday August 14 rank Chuunin occupation Operations Team 1
// Zakku //

The essence, the basics without it you make it
Allow me to make this child like in nature
Rhythm you have it or you don't
That's a fallacy, I'm in them
Every spiralling tree, every child of peace
Every cloud I see you see with your eyes

Zakku let out a 'Ack!' as Arashi yanked on his collar and forced him to follow her.  He didn't have to be dragged for long before he resumed a normal pace and was allowed to move on his own.  Watching the results of his meddling and the monks trying to flee and one looked injured.  "What did..."  He let the question trail off choosing to find out later. 

Easily keeping pace the blue haired boy would slide to stop beside her staring at the large man she bumped into and dropped the scrolls she was carrying.  The one word he'd spoken had been enough to stop both of them dead in their tracks.  

His pulse had quickened tremendously and he could practically hear his heartbeat over his inner thoughts.  As the Jounin grabbed the scroll he thought about just running.  No that wouldn't do either of them any good.  They knew where he liked to hide.  

As Kuroki figured he'd possibly see Zakku tied up in the disturbance all Zakku could was nod and agree.  "Yeah that's fair."  Watching him place the scroll back into Arashis hands Zakku felt a cold wave of relief wash over him.  "We wi-...She will."  The immature boy haired boy said as he quickly scooped up a few of the books and would quickly make his way towards the outskirts with Arashi.

Duh Dood has written 541 posts
Search for Miracles[Past Thread/Open]Jan 31, 2022 13:18:31 GMT -5
Oonakayama Arashi
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Oonakayama Arashi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
age 22 years old birthday October 11th rank Jounin occupation Jounin Hancho

you're always looking at far away places
can't you look at me?

arashi others
tagged () words (248) Outfit

After an encounter like that, it was more clear than ever before that the girl was being watched. Despite this, Kuroki-sensei had allowed for them to go. Was it basically out of pity or was there more to it? There were plenty of reasons she could imagine or maybe the offense wasn't as dire to his knowledge? That could easily change once he got more information, but if he really wanted to track them down, she didn't think there'd be much issue to doing so.

For now, they had the information that they needed, and now they could finally get to mapping their path. Taking Zakku further into the outskirts, she'd easily find her small hovel in the wall, prompting her to squeeze in between the hidden crack as she came out to the other side. It was there that the pack resided, next to a bundle of blankets, a crate and what looked to be small baskets of food that had been mysteriously dropped off. Another mystery for another day...

As the young girl began ruffling her hair to get it free of the style that had been more so forced upon her, her canines would quickly begin to surround her, Nai being the one to rein the group in as she began placing the scrolls down as she gestured toward Zakku.

"Make ya self at home...it ain't much...but its home...I gotta get outta this thing before I start feelin soft..."

In moving behind a makeshift curtain, Nai would bark in the direction of the youth as she took hold of one of the scrolls and placed it down upon a crate as the girl proceeded to change behind the sheet.

"Kuroki-sensei is a good man...probably the only guard in this village to cut us a break...though how long of a break depends on how much the monks complain bout what happened in there...speakin of...just why and when did ya ever go into a gambling section of the temple?"

made by remi of isc

inspired by abby's template
Kaze has written 2,713 posts
Search for Miracles[Past Thread/Open]Feb 3, 2022 14:09:00 GMT -5
Zakku Burokon
Don't hunt what you can't kill
Zakku Burokon Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
// Zakku //

Zakku squeezed through the hole with little problems and smiled at Nai.  Sitting down he crossed his legs and let out a sigh.  "Well Guresu got recognized."  Zakku rubbed the back of his head innocently.  "They were very keen on showing us the Gambling area and had done the research in looking for her.  Then when he was about to show me how you use a gong mallet I charged him and sent him into the wall."  Zakku could still feel the slight burning on his leg from the sudden chakra charged tackle.  He had no idea where the power or speed even came from.

"I then pointed out one guys pile of chips was smaller than before and then accusations were thrown around."  Removing a chip from his pocket the blue haired shinobi flicked it into the air and caught it back in his same hand.  "Nobody suspected the kid that was being tossed around as being the thief."  He chuckled and slid the chip back into his pocket.  "It's also payment for my awesome work!"  Guresus happpy voice would return as Zakku began to shake his head.  "I'm gonna be doing that for a few days now."

Search for Miracles[Past Thread/Open]Feb 5, 2022 20:56:22 GMT -5
Oonakayama Arashi
Oonakayama Arashi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi

can't you look at me?

arashi others

"And ya wonder why I never wanna be associated with ya...."

Returning from behind the veil, her original clothes once more upon her, Arashi would begin to make her way over to the books, her expression calm as she began to flip through the pages and start to scan over the information once more. What she had seen was a small passage that had mentioned the means of getting to the fountain. But still, it wasn't much to go on. They would have to have a clearer picture if at the very least, they were to have the semblance of a map.

"Okay...so each one of these books has a clue to finding the Fountain...we just need to piece them together and make it work...So get up and start lookin..."

Gesturing for him to get over to the pile, Arashi would sit herself down next to him, extending a book out in his direction as she started to look over her own as she began to focus on her task. Meanwhile, it appeared that the pack had begun to surround them as well, Nai yawning as she began to lick at Jai while Ai seemed to rest up upon Zakku's head, the small pup yawning as well and seeming to have found his place to sleep on him.

"We only have so much time before Kuroki-sensei starts lookin for us and I don't wanna be here when he does...especially....never mind..."

Frowning to herself, she'd hold the book up higher as she mentally curse herself for what she had done. She could have killed that old man...he might have deserved it...but still... she lost control. The last thing she wanted was to have the council on her back....all it took was one mistake she'd be locked up again.

made by remi of isc

Search for Miracles[Past Thread/Open]Feb 7, 2022 12:28:55 GMT -5
Zakku Burokon
Zakku Burokon Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
// Zakku //

Zakku gladly helped Ai onto his head for a nap.  "I won't need much time."  Spending his free time or any time he could make to read Zakku could easily speed read anything that was placed in front of him.  Zakku didn't move his head as to not disturb the sleeping pup on his head but his green eyes scanned each line taking in paragraphs of information in short amounts of time.  Gripping the book and page he'd tear a page out and fold it up.  "One."  He'd say and toss the book away and grab another book.  

"Suna heart..."  He muttered slowing down but letting out a click of his tongue in irritation.  "I can't believe this."  Ripping out another page he hold the two he ripped out together.  He'd fold one from corner to corner and slide it up against the unfolded page.  "I knew it."  Showing Arashi what he'd done he tapped where the words met.

"Fold each page from the word 'Heart' to 'Suna'."  The pages formed a portion of sentence.  "Clever however I just read about this in 'Minato the Lightning whip #75."  Zakku placed the pages down as he grabbed another book.  "His big baddie Orochimaru used pages in his favorite book series to tell the hero exactly what he was going to do and when.  It was clever as hell now i'm fully understanding the work Minato when through to figure this out."  Ripping out another page he'd make his fold and add it to the puzzle.  "I'm allowed to be smart every once and awhile."

Search for Miracles[Past Thread/Open]Feb 7, 2022 20:43:14 GMT -5
Oonakayama Arashi
Oonakayama Arashi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi

can't you look at me?

arashi others

"Uh huh...If it's takin me time to figure this out...I bet it'll take...WHAT ARE YA DOING!?"

The look of horror that lapsed upon the girl's face was one that seemed to only linger the longer she watched this action. Zakku was indeed making progress, even proving that he was indeed smarter than he acted at times. But the fact that he was tearing pages from an ancient book, folding them and displaying his work before her made the act even more heart-breaking.

As she stared at him for a brief moment, her expression shifted before then smacking him against the shoulder as a means to avoid hurting her canine that rested upon his head.

"DON"T TEAR PAGES OUT OF BOOKS! SHEESH! We have to return em ya know!? Plus its just....ugh! Ya trace the information out and then prove ya point!"

Reeling back, she'd then cross her arms as she rolled her eyes while releasing a breath.

"But I see it...Heart of Suna...that must be it....but we still have to figure out just how the hell to get there...or do ya have that one figured out?"

Frowning, Arashi would sit up on her knees as she took hold of another book, seeming to then let her glare linger as she then looked forward to think on it.

"Heart of Suna is still considered the desert...it could be a reference to an old location...or somewhere that had once been here before Sunagakure..."

made by remi of isc

Search for Miracles[Past Thread/Open]Feb 10, 2022 14:09:09 GMT -5
Zakku Burokon
Zakku Burokon Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
// Zakku //

Zakku rolled his eyes and began tracing out the information begrudgingly.  "I'm thinking the same thing."  Zakku explained as he carelessly tossed another book away and began flipping through another before tracing again.  "See how this one has a picture?"  Tapping his finger on a drawing  of a serpent that was placed in the center of a page forcing the text to go around it.  "You have to fold it in half here."  

Lifting his tracing he'd show her that he'd fold the drawing so only the curves of a serpent could be seen.  "Then combine it with this one."  He placed it together with what seemed like a random piece of paper until the words lined up and the curves hit each word.  "Back.  Before.  Empire."  Zakku nodded thoughtfully.  "I think it's referencing your families leadership.  if we combine these pages it should tell us exactly where we need to go.  Or in a sick twist of fate our untimely demises.  Either way should be fun."

Search for Miracles[Past Thread/Open]Feb 10, 2022 22:37:50 GMT -5
Oonakayama Arashi
Oonakayama Arashi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi

can't you look at me?

arashi others

"Pending on who ya ask..my family's leadership can go back centuries...or to at the least Lady Sumiya..."

Looking over the pages as they were folded, her expression shifted as she could see the designed path starting to take shape. She perhaps had not given Zakku that much credit, but then, it wasn't as if he was doing it out of the kindness of his heart. He wanted something out of it too, so naturally he'd put some effort into figuring this out.

As Arashi began to trace and fold as well, a way did begin to present itself. Though the journey seemed to be a bit more lack luster than she had first thought. If their directions were accurate, it seemed that the fountain was actually right within the village. But that couldn't be...right?

"Theres no way this is right....If the fountain is here...that means that this very village is ontop of the greatest find in history...and no one has a clue about it...or not saying anythin about it.."

Leaning back, she'd scratch gently at Nai's ear as she looked upon the created chart and frowned before cupping her hand against her face.

"The Miracle Fountain...the lost treasure of the desert...is actually at the heart of Sunagakure...that would mean that their has to be a passageway further downward..."

made by remi of isc

Search for Miracles[Past Thread/Open]Feb 12, 2022 23:38:35 GMT -5
Zakku Burokon
Zakku Burokon Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
// Zakku //

Zakku would sit back with a "Humph."  Holding his head still so Ai could continue sleeping peacefully he'd cross his arms in thought.  "So we gotta break in again?" Arching an eyebrow at her he'd shrug.  "Ok but I don't think we should use disguises this time.  They're catching on."

People in the village were already onto team 3s antics on the reg but weren't too onto Zakkus dealings.  At least not yet.  "Guresu has a lot more enemies than I originally thought."  Reaching Zakku began to lightly pet the sleeping pup on his head.  "Such a spoiled animal.  I love em.  All of them."  

Search for Miracles[Past Thread/Open]Feb 15, 2022 19:09:09 GMT -5
Oonakayama Arashi
Oonakayama Arashi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi

can't you look at me?

arashi others

With a nod, Arashi would watch as Zakku seemed to tenderly pet the sleeping canine, a small smile appearing and then fading away as she focused back on the task before them. Sneaking in without a disguise would be tricky. But it wasn't impossible. Perhaps if done with enough resolve to get enough people out of the way to give a clear path. It was likely that the only way to get beneath the village was through the Kage Manor, which meant going there and avoiding the militia. A heavy task, but it was doable once they managed to get the guards away.

"We'd need an emergency....one that draws out enough people so that they all come out...all of them..."

Arashi would let her gaze widen a bit, though soon enough sigh as she narrowed her eyes. Extending her hand out, she'd look down at her palm and see a small speck of dust rise off the surface of her skin, leading to her closing her eyes.

"I think I got it...but...it will mean that you have to get in and follow the map to the fountain..."

Rising up from the ground, the girl would brush her hair from her eyes, looking off toward Zakku.

"I'll draw off everyone from the Kage Manor. From there, you just have to get below. There should be a means of doing that within the emergency tunnels. They're used mostly for emergencies or in case of war...They should take ya to where ya need to go once ya get to this point right here..."

Pointing down toward the map that had been formed, she'd indicate a small four way path, a wall showing what looked to be a bird.

"That way should take ya to it..."

(They way I am setting this up...this will be the last time she encounters the Council that was killed by Takato. Which is part of Arashi's history. It now explains what Arashi was doing when she was trying to flee that night or at least, how it appeared that she was feeling the village)

made by remi of isc

Search for Miracles[Past Thread/Open]Feb 16, 2022 1:12:36 GMT -5
Zakku Burokon
Zakku Burokon Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
// Zakku //

Zakku stared at the map committing what he could to memory.  He knew he wouldn't have much time to get across and through the manor.  Slowly picking the pup up he'd lay it down softly and give it a few strokes. "Alright.  I'll zip my way."  Using his finger he traced the path a few more times and began to gather it up.

"I'll leave signs of my path through the tunnels."  Grabbing the pencil he'd write the Kanji for 'Here' on the wall oh the hideout.  "Since i'll be carrying this puzzle known as a map I'll make sure you can follow."  Tucking the pencil into his pack he'd flash a quick devil horns.  "How bad could it be?"  

"Oh whoever designed these tunnels is a big ol shitlord."  Zakku said as he spread out his map on the tunnel floor.  Getting through to the Manor had been tricky.  Finding the hidden Tunnel entrance was easy.  The tunnels were much longer than he expected them to.  "Ok so yeah the last turns coming up."  He told himself and repacked the map and placed it back into his pack.

"Should have asked her how far these damn tunnels go."  Zakku kicked himself as he he wrote on the wall again.  He'd lost his patience a long time ago when he'd put the map together wrong and went in a circle coming back to where he'd wrote on the wall.  

Letting out an irritated click of his tongue he stopped as he got to the turns.  Reassuring himself he choose the right way he set off down another long corridor.  He came to a dead end and looked around.  "No.  No this is BULLSHIT!"  Zakku ripped off his pack in anger.  "I'VE SPENT NUMEROUS HOURS DOWN HERE!  I WASTED A GREAT PLAN THAT GOT ME SUPER PAID!"  The young shinobi screamed and threw his pack angrily into the wall and watched it disappear through it and into the darkness beyond it.  

Poem for Everyones souls
Knocking down the rest of the wall Zakku could see his pack from the light of the tunnel.  Grabbing it walked through another short passage and came out into a magnificent chamber.  It reminded him deeply of ancient temples he'd only read about at the academy.  "Holy shit dude..."  He uttered in amazement.

Search for Miracles[Past Thread/Open]Feb 19, 2022 20:45:52 GMT -5
Oonakayama Arashi
Oonakayama Arashi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi

can't you look at me?

arashi others

The length of the cavern within the tunnels seemed to go on forever, allowing for Zakku to get a full grasps of the history of what laid beneath the levels of sand under Sunagakure. It was hard to imagine, but there was no way of knowing just how far along things would go. But it was clear enough that the road beyond the point that was familiar was long. It held enough twists to keep even the most keen observer lost for ages if they did not not the patterns etched into the walls.

As Zakku would take in the sight, he would soon find a voice coming from behind him, one that seemed to hold weight as the older male would frown as he looked down at the boy.

"Breaking walls under the manor isn't the best way to star boy..."

Kuroki would look at Zakku, his arms crossed and his good eye resting upon the youth as he narrowed his vision before grabbing him up by the collar.

"What in the hell are you doing?"

--------------------

Meanwhile, activity upon the surface was less than dramatic. If anything, it was more or less mundane.

It was a memory that remained itched in Arashi's mind forever...a promise made that seemed to demand she usher to a higher standard of living. And it was a price...that came with keeping those close to her.

As she was marched toward what looked to be a wagon, her eyes would linger toward the manor, her expression dower as she watched the old men that represented the council seem to leave a frighten Ai upon the ground as she was set down in the back of the carriage.

Kami I hope he found it...please let him have found it...

Thinking this to herself, her expression softened before allowing a small smile to cross her lips. With a shake of her head, she'd close her eyes as the wagon began to move, moving outward into the desert.

I hope ya got your miracle...

made by remi of isc

Search for Miracles[Past Thread/Open]Feb 20, 2022 12:38:28 GMT -5
Zakku Burokon
Zakku Burokon Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
// Zakku //

"YUDA NO SHISAI!"  Zakku yelled in fear and surprise as he was scooped up by his collar.  He knew he was in massive amounts of trouble.  His mind frantically scrambled for answers as his legs kicked uselessly in the air.  "I came to find the fountain!  I had done all the research myself!"  He partially lied.  Unwilling to rat out his friend but that was also the motivation behind his actions and he couldn't let all their effort be wasted like this.

Zakku swung his legs back then swung them up so he could wrap them around Kurokis arm.  he used his legs for support as he weaved a single handsign and his fingertips began to glow blue.  "I'm sorry but I need to get this for someone really important to me."  He admitted as he focused into Kurokis single working eye and slammed his fingertips into Kurokis funny bone.  "Tickling Touch!"  Less than non lethal it was the best option Zakku had in his arsenal that wouldn't get him court martialed at least he hoped not.  He just needed to get his Canteen to the water.  

Search for Miracles[Past Thread/Open]Mar 2, 2022 19:49:32 GMT -5
Oonakayama Arashi
Oonakayama Arashi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi

can't you look at me?

arashi others

Even with this years of experience as a seasoned shinobi, even Kuroki would not have expected the young man to make such a move. Not when he was clearly caught, and especially against someone who could just as easily toss him to the side and bash his head against the wall. In truth, that would never happen, but it was always a possible chance such a situation might change that. 

Though in the end, Zakku had managed to get the drop on him, shocking him to the point of stunning the man as he let go and felt his arm becoming more and more stiff by the moment, His eyes would narrow in pain, as he looked on as Zakku would seem to rush forward into the cavern. 

The depths of the space were encircled around a single point, and while there was indeed what appeared to be a fountain there, the amount of content within it was limited. The relic had been kept hidden for ages, and it seemed as if it were protected by this walls for a reason. In the end, as Zakku would retrieve the liquid from it, the supply within it seemed to sparkle only briefly, holding a visual of crystal blue.

"Kid...wait...ya...don't know...what your doin..."

made by remi of isc

Search for Miracles[Past Thread/Open]Mar 3, 2022 3:37:56 GMT -5
Zakku Burokon
Zakku Burokon Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
// Zakku //

Zakku gasped as he hit the ground and rolled.  Watching  Kuroki he darted further in.  Getting close to the water Zakku couldn't help but feel attracted to the water.  Moving with each step that didn't seem to be his own he uncapped his canteen.

Zakku filled his canteen and stared at the water inside. He barely registered Kurokis voice it sounded like it was further away than it should have been.     The slight sparkle of the water in his canteen brought his attention back to the water.  Something inside of him was screaming to both drink it and to not.  Gripping the bottle with both hands he closed his eyes and chugged the water.  It was refreshing and cool.  It was the coldest water he'd ever tasted.  

Who's there?
Zakku dropped the canteen as something in his stomach began to throb in pain.  Yelping in pain Zakku collapsed to his knees and gripped his sides tightly.  Doubling over in pain Zakku felt a familiar tingling inside of him.  Lightning crackled off his body as his chakra began to expand past a level he could control.  

Zakku screamed as lightning erupted from his mouth as his body began producing more chakra than he could handle.  His scream rising in pitch as his own chakra began to cut across his body leaving nasty gashes and cuts along his arms and upper body.  His hands weaved a single handsign each as two lightning wolves appeared and  began running away from Zakku trying to spread out his expanding chakra.  After what felt like and eternity the lightning ceased. 

Steam and smoke rose from Zakku as his shirt was burned and smoldered.  Blood dripped from the ends of Zakkus fingertips as his twitched still standing.  His breaths coming out ragged and weak he slowly lowered his head and stared at Kuroki.  He wished he'd listened to him.  A low gurgling came from Zakku as he began vomiting.  After finishing he collapsed backwards and landed with a hard thud on the ground.  Zakku didn't move.  As his vision began to fade into unconsciousness Zakku began to whimper to himself softly.  "Why....Why does it always end up like..."  His wounds would heal at least the physical ones would.  His emotional ones would end up just as prominent scars as the ones left by his chakra.