Oonakayama Arashi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
age 22 years old birthday October 11th rank Jounin occupation Jounin Hancho
Obligatory Beach Episode

TAG.

WORDS. xxx

NOTES:

Ocean Swim

The two of them would watch as life under the sea moved around them. From the largest of it's creatures to the smallest. It was truly eye opening and Arashi was nearly lost in it. There was a peace to it, an order that seemed to flow without interruption to it's design. It was near the point where it felt unchanged save for the smallest of things. Be it interaction by people to just the top link in their food chain.

Arashi had harped before how much change bothered her, especially sudden change. So she could at the very least relate to these sea creatures in that aspect. But the idea of something being the same forever did mean that progress was almost impossible.

If she looked into her own life, what would have happened had she simply not wished to change?

Would she still be wandering the streets like an urchin or perhaps dead in the sands?

Change was as important as order...and when it came...it was not something that could be ignored when it benefitted everyone.

Though as her thoughts were allowed to consider this concept despite her best efforts, the weightless kiss upon her cheek drew her face to turn red upon looking over to see Asahi.

Asahi was grinning in a similar way to her own, prompting her to look at him with a blank expression before then finding herself doing the same back at him.

As her body leaned into him, she'd close her eyes as they floated together, her hands resting between her legs as she felt the still warm body against her own.

If she hadn't changed...she never would have met Asahi and she never would have felt like this...

Staying close to him, her hair rising up much like vines, she'd then open her eyes before realizing that while this moment was wonderful, the two of them hardly belonged down here.

So as she checked to see if he was ready, she'd nod her head toward the surface as she began to rise back up to it.

Upon reaching it and breaking through to the world above, Arashi would find herself laughing as she then smirked at Asahi upon his arrival.

"Okay ya got two girly moments out of me mister...there will not be a third!"

-S.A Used-
Ultimate Defense

A Skill granted by her continued use and developed relationship with Shukaku over the continued use of his control over sand, Arashi has a stronger connection to the element, allowing her to use it at a much more intensive rate than before. As such, her defenses are much more adapt and capable of taking on stronger attacks and reinforcing itself at faster speed. This adaptation to the sand shield allows for it's reaction time to have increased and make it more challenging for attacks to connect and break through the first layer, while acting still on the natural inclinations of auto-repairing itself for the next strike.
-Jutsu Used-

-Items Used-

-Familiar Used-

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Kaze has written 2,690 posts
Obligatory Beach Episode [Arashi]Dec 26, 2023 17:18:29 GMT -5
Kyokujitsu Asahi
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Kyokujitsu Asahi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
age 21 years old birthday August 28th, 1002 rank Special Jounin occupation Kazekage Bodyguard
{
}

A moment of affection returned before Arashi moved in closer pressing right up against him, Asahi reaching an arm around to ensure she didn't float away. This was a perfect moment, surrounded by life but none of which could cause them strife or stress like everything could on land. The schools of fish floating around them, the reef beneath their feet teeming with all manner of sea life, the gentle sway of the current that made them all but weightless and for as long as they remained the burdens being lifted as well. He never dreamed of being in such a situation with someone that he cared for this much and would have traded everything then and there for this time together to continue forever; alas, like the breath in their lungs it would run out eventually prompting a nod from the woman to return to the surface.

Swimming back up the first thing Asahi heard would be Arashi laughing, the woman clearly tickled pink at the lovey dovey moments they had shared. She vowed there would not be another but all that sounded like to the man was a challenge. "Oh is that so? Well it's gonna be really awkward when we get to the fifth and sixth girly moments then." Asahi replied with a laugh. "You hungry? All that swimming around has got my stomach rumbling."

If she agreed the man would begin swimming back to the shore to get back to their blankets on the beach where a couple curious seagulls were more than dangerously close to the basket that held all their food and drink. Asahi would run up to shoo them away as they squawked in disagreement but left all the same. It had been quite some time since he had been swimming like that and the weightlessness of the water truly masked just how taxing such an activity was.

"Got a bit of everything in here. Sandwiches, rice balls, chips, juice, water. What're you feeling?" He would ask Arashi. Whatever she preferred he'd pull from the bag or if she wanted nothing at the moment then he'd just grab his own food. "Who would have thought all that lived down there right at the edge of our country? Most of the country is so barren I assumed the coasts looked the same."

MADE BY VEL OF GS
last edit by Kyokujitsu Asahi on Dec 26, 2023 21:09:36 GMT -5
Kata has written 604 posts
Obligatory Beach Episode [Arashi]Dec 27, 2023 21:06:49 GMT -5
Oonakayama Arashi
Oonakayama Arashi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
Obligatory Beach Episode

TAG.

WORDS. xxx

NOTES:

"Uh huh....right..."

A smirk crossed her lips in hearing him seem to accept the challenge presented to him, leading to her laughing as she nodded in the suggestion of them taking this moment to eat. With the swim back to shore being far less tiring next to doing so within the pressure of the ocean, their arrival had given them more than enough time to breath in relief in having touched land once more.

Granted, as much fun as it was for her to be able to feel freely, there was some security in touching sand and having it naturally rise to meet her skin. The coat didn't take long to apply itself, it's invisible dust moving along her legs and arms as she walked back toward their blanket set up. As she pulled on her shirt, adjusting the top after applying the scarf back to her waist, she'd sit herself down upon seeing the set up presented to her.

It truly was a picnic lunch, with sandwiches and rice balls, drinks of variety and everything one might need. Asahi had indeed come prepared, which proved either his desire to do so, or his nervousness not to be.

As she crossed her legs, tilting her head to the side, Arashi would pick up the rice ball, unwrapping it as she began to bite down and consume it.

Considering how much she controlled her appetite, a bit of her Saeko heritage showed as she devoured the confection, wiping her lips of rice bits before looking over to see Asahi's lament of their experience.

"Right? With so much sea life out there, we probably could consider being fishermen...still..I think Kirigakure has the market on fishing exports..."

Not to mention water in general...

While it was nice to have such a resource, it was limited by the location and the process needed to filter it. Water was a rare as anything else in Kaze no kuni, but getting it to everyone was always a challenge. It was the reason why they had to rely on so many other means to get it.

As she rested her hands on her lap, she'd then look out toward the distance, allowing the breeze to kiss her face.

"Still....it's a nice change to the sandworms and lizards....oh and the krate-dragons..."

-S.A Used-
Ultimate Defense

A Skill granted by her continued use and developed relationship with Shukaku over the continued use of his control over sand, Arashi has a stronger connection to the element, allowing her to use it at a much more intensive rate than before. As such, her defenses are much more adapt and capable of taking on stronger attacks and reinforcing itself at faster speed. This adaptation to the sand shield allows for it's reaction time to have increased and make it more challenging for attacks to connect and break through the first layer, while acting still on the natural inclinations of auto-repairing itself for the next strike.
-Jutsu Used-

-Items Used-

-Familiar Used-

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Obligatory Beach Episode [Arashi]Dec 30, 2023 19:32:19 GMT -5
Kyokujitsu Asahi
Kyokujitsu Asahi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
age 21 years old birthday August 28th, 1002 rank Special Jounin occupation Kazekage Bodyguard
{
}

Asahi thought himself a quick eater as he took a third bite from his sandwich in quick succession yet it was nothing compared to how Arashi had devoured the rice ball. Had swimming really taken that much out of her? No matter, there was plenty to go around and he was happy that she wasn't a shy eater less it make him a bit self conscious and that was a spiral that no one wanted to take a ride on. She'd speak on how they probably could have made a decent living as fisherman which, admittedly, wasn't the man's first thoughts after seeing all the vibrant life that lived beneath the surface but it was a way of life and there were surely plenty of the creatures to where hooking a few wouldn't hurt things.

"It might be fun with like nets and stuff, but sitting around waiting on one to take a bite of the hook would drive me crazy." He replied. The man had few problems with patience and it may have even been a good way to get away from life's worries for some time, but if it was tied to his or his families livelihoods then that was a different story.

Even with the appearance of a shark that gave him a bit of a worry the sights they had seen were indeed a welcomed change to the creatures that called the desert home. There had been concerning reports of a large species of sandworm that were causing damage to small villages within the country and even wrecking traveling caravans. Attempting to pin down their location was difficult as they moved effortlessly beneath the sand but Asahi felt that sooner rather than later the village was going to have to deal with them.

"Right, I've had enough of scorpions and snakes for at least a little bit." Asahi replied with a mouth half-full.

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Obligatory Beach Episode [Arashi]Dec 31, 2023 3:07:42 GMT -5
Oonakayama Arashi
Oonakayama Arashi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
Obligatory Beach Episode

TAG.

WORDS. xxx

NOTES:

"Yea...maybe ya right...I don't think I have the patience for it either..."

Pulling her legs close to her chest, Arashi had begun to think on what it might be like to do such a thing. The sea air for miles, nothing but fish on the mind. Granted, there were certainly bigger fish out there, but if you were station on the pier, there was less of a chance of getting eaten by them.

"Maybe somethin for retirement..."

With a toothy grin, Arashi would then wrap her arms around her knees, look toward the sea once more as she leaned her head down upon them. She'd listen to the waves lap against the shore. It was quite the sight, though the wonder of this came with the crashing reminder that there was far more barren wasteland awaiting them.

"Yup...snakes...ughs.."

As she looked over to see Asahi with a mouthful and crumbs on his lips, she'd find herself rolling her eyes at the sight.

"Sheesh..I never realized ya ate worse than my brother..."

In reaching down, she'd find a napkin with a smirk on her face, rubbing his face with it before then releasing a breath.

"There...better..."

It was almost surprising at times how despite her sometimes gruff nature, Arashi had indeed taken care of her siblings for some time on her own. Sure, she had to spend years on her own, but before that...she had taken a bulk of the responsibilities. Secretly, she even look out for them when she was away. From afar of course, but it wasn't like Set would remember that much of her peeking in a window and making faces at him to help him sleep.

"Anyway...Scorpions..I can handle...Snakes..bit harder but I can still hate em..."

-S.A Used-
Ultimate Defense

-Jutsu Used-

-Items Used-

-Familiar Used-

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Obligatory Beach Episode [Arashi]Jan 8, 2024 10:47:16 GMT -5
Kyokujitsu Asahi
Kyokujitsu Asahi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
{
}

Retirement was a long ways off but perhaps that was why so many older people got into fishing: it was for the most part the complete opposite of the hustle and bustle they had dedicated their lives to for decades, and in the case of a shinobi the battles, missions and other duties that their villages places upon them. Being able to sit quietly for hours on end and just relax seemed like a dream come true, but in their profession getting to that point in life was not a guarantee. Still, it would be something that Asahi would keep in the back of his mind as an activity to look into later down the line. He'd get no practice in the village so it would be a hobby limited to travel.

"It's just a good sandwich is all, and I can't chance the birds getting curious." The man replied as Arashi wiped his face like some kind of toddler. Considering the amount of travel they had done to get here from Suna it was impossible to bring any perishable food without running the risk of it spoiling but thankfully Oetsu had quite a few eateries and shops with a variety of delicacies and snacks that they had managed to pick up on the way to the beach. Being one of the few coastal cities in the country the people in charge had definitely done their best to make it as relaxing and inviting of a locale as possible.

He listened to Arashi comment on their mostly mutual disdain of snakes though she still held a penchant for scorpions of all things. After all this time it shouldn't have come as a surprise to him but just when he began to believe that the woman had turned away from her wilder tendencies she demonstrated just the opposite. "So the thing that can hurt you from either side is easier to handle... got it..."

With his sandwich eaten Asahi would lay back completely onto the towel to relax. A full stomach and the warmth of the sun had him in full vacation mode and he was liable to take a nap at any moment. "I figure we get our fill of the beach, maybe look at the shops on the way back to the inn, and get ready for dinner. One of these spots is supposed to have an amazing view. No rush, of course, I could honestly lay here all day." Asahi spoke while stretching out.

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Obligatory Beach Episode [Arashi]Jan 9, 2024 18:21:45 GMT -5
Oonakayama Arashi
Oonakayama Arashi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
Obligatory Beach Episode

TAG.

WORDS. xxx

NOTES:

"What can I say? I got thick skin..."

With a toothy grin at her small joke, considering her often forgotten defense, she'd laugh lightly before looking at him as began to go over the rest of the plan for that day. It appeared that this location was known for some of their shops, along with their view. If things were to go according to plan, they'd get to have their fun at the beach, go look around the shops, and then have time for dinner before heading toward the inn.

"Sounds like plan...I mean...I could imagine being here all day if I'm honest..."

Laying back down, she'd then release a breath before closing her eyes.

"With everything we do...just being in one spot without having a dagger or a fire ball thrown at us is perfect...though..."

Opening her eyes slightly, she'd find herself sitting up once more before then as she released a breath.

"I also have this naggin voice in my head that is demanding that we go shoppin...probably the girl in me..."

As if exhausted by such thoughts, she'd then blink before poking at Asahi's arm with a blank expression.

"Sooooo....we should probably answer that call first right? Only request! Then the rest is all your call! Like I said...I'm all yours and everything goes your way today! No exceptions..."

Saying this, Arashi would then click her tongue as she realized that she had made an exception in this case.

"Okay...after this...no exception! Especially since ya clearly got this all planned out!"

It was obvious that the young woman was trying not to take control of their activities today, letting Asahi really take the lead in everything. With what she did in the village, it was only right that she not have the say in at least their vacation.

-S.A Used-
Ultimate Defense

-Jutsu Used-

-Items Used-

-Familiar Used-

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Obligatory Beach Episode [Arashi]Jan 16, 2024 19:30:51 GMT -5
Kyokujitsu Asahi
Kyokujitsu Asahi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
{
}

All seemed to be going well with the small caveat of Arashi wanting to do more then just 'check out' shops that Asahi had planned, but it was no worry because what was the purpose of going on vacation if you didn't get a trinket or two? Besides, this was a getaway for the both of them and whatever either of them needed to do to have a fulfilling experience was on the table. "You wanting to shop? Color me surprised." The man replied with a faux look of shock on his face that only held for a few moments before he broke into laughter.

"Not a problem at all, hopefully they've got something you'll like." Sun, surf and good food would be theme for how the two spent their next few hours until they had decided to finally give the beach a break and head on to their next venture. "Alrighty you feel like hitting up those shops?" Asahi would ask as he worked to gather their belongings. One last look out into the horizon to get a lasting mental image of what they had experienced so far today before turning his attention to Arashi to see if she was all set.

The path from the beach back to the center of town took the duo down a bustling market area filled with both stalls and full shopfronts peddling various wares from both near and far. There were a hefty amount of exotic hats, sunglasses and small bags that one would expect to find in a vacation area. "Wow, I guess they really want you to shop till you drop. They've got a bit of everything out here."

Asahi would follow his girlfriends lead during her potential shopping spree. Wherever the urge led the woman he would not be too far behind and, if luck was on his side, there'd maybe be something that would catch his eye or maybe he'd see a trinket that Ayukawa or Senshi would like.

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Obligatory Beach Episode [Arashi]Jan 17, 2024 16:46:27 GMT -5
Oonakayama Arashi
Oonakayama Arashi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
Obligatory Beach Episode

TAG.

WORDS. xxx

NOTES:

Arashi would gently flick his forehead with her fingertips in hearing his reaction to her small shopping craving, leading to her then grinning as he seemed to want to go along with it as it would be beach time for the moment and then finally going to check out the shops.

The rest of their time at the beach was relaxing. They each seemed to take to the sun and the waves easily, despite the challenge upon their arrival. Yet, as time went on, it seemed only proper to give the beach a break as the idea of shopping came to mind as Arashi aided in getting their things together.

"Definitely! I think I know what I'm gonna look for now! Aside from some things Set and Take...I wanna try and find somethin else..."

While there was certainly books that came to mind, she had come up with a perfect little gift for Asahi as well. Granted, it would require some input from him, she'd figure that out along the way.

Once they had everything packed, the two would begin to make their way toward the town beside the beach.

With the variety of different items on display, Asahi's comment on what was there left Arashi almost giddy as she smiled.

"Right! Check these out!"

Putting on one of the pair of sunglasses, the young woman would look at her reflection with the circular dark frames staring back at her, prompting her to pull them off as she laughed.

"Still..I think I like my vision being a bit more clear..."

As she put them back, she'd spot what looked like a sunhat, placing it upon her head as she tipped it slightly down upon her brow as she then looked back at Asahi.

"Think I could pull it off?"

With her hand resting on her hip, she wait to hear his response before then noting a collection of books close by.

-S.A Used-
Ultimate Defense

-Jutsu Used-

-Items Used-

-Familiar Used-

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Obligatory Beach Episode [Arashi]Jan 22, 2024 11:20:43 GMT -5
Kyokujitsu Asahi
Kyokujitsu Asahi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
{
}

Seeing the pair of glasses Arashi picked up caused the man to tilt his head slightly as if he were trying to figure out what exactly he was looking at. The tints were so dark it was a wonder she --or anyone-- would be able to see their surroundings through them. "The frame is nice, but the tints look so dark you'd probably be bumping into stuff all day." He replied. Those were the type of glasses someone wore as part of a getup when trying to hide from someone. Having worn glasses for most of his life the man was no stranger to shopping for new frames and over the years he had contemplated going with sunglasses to better aid him in the often times blinding desert sun but it felt more personable being able to see someone else's eyes in his opinion.

As they moved on he'd watch Arashi sport a large sun hat that had a brim big enough to block out the sun, moon, and stars. She would ask for his opinion on the piece of headwear prompting the man to bring a contemplative hand to his chin in thought. "I could see you wearing it with a nice, flowy dress frolicking through a field of flowers." He replied with a laugh, the mental image of Arashi galivanting through flowers nearly bringing him to tears.

"The brim is so big I might poke my eyes out trying to get your face." A seemingly random comment, but there was purpose in the subtlety. On an adjacent market stall the glimmer of sunshine reflecting off of metal would catch the man's eye, a table filled with various trinkets, lockets and necklaces. There was a particularly interesting one that had a sun made of ruby encased in metal. Perhaps it would be too much of a reminder of the sun that beat down on them day in and day out, though Senshi may have liked it. The girl had been through a lot in her young life and he had to make sure she was taken care of.

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Obligatory Beach Episode [Arashi]Jan 25, 2024 3:54:49 GMT -5
Oonakayama Arashi
Oonakayama Arashi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
Obligatory Beach Episode

TAG.

WORDS. xxx

NOTES:

"Like hell that'll happen.."

Running through a flowery field in a flowing dress was truly something out of a romantic novel of sorts. Something she'd probably have glanced over more than once in her life, but not something she'd ever consider doing herself.

Despite having some girlish tendencies, Arashi drew a fine line on such recreations coming to life. Hell, her own dress selection was limited at best to formal and special occasions.

Though whether she'd brought one with her today would remain a mystery until tonight.

In playing the hat back on the shop counter, her gaze would bring her over to the collection of books as Asahi began looking over trinkets. Likely gifts to bring back home to his family and friends. Drawing one of the covers before her, her golden gaze would linger upon the title brief, opening it as she began to scan the pages quickly.

It had been some time since she added a new book to her collection at home. If anything, she needed to consider drawing back on her obsession with her future living arrangements being far more limited in scope. Still, old habits died hard. Continuing to scan over each page, her gaze would then note what looked to be boxes that held models and figurines stacked beside one another. Each image an individual character.

It had been some time since she'd seen Asahi working on one, and she imagined maybe he'd might like a new one. As she continued to watch him, she'd skirt by briefly to look over the designs, cupping her hand beneath her face as she considered picking one out.

Though that was when she saw it...outfits...each one seeming to reflect a different character that was on the box.

"Huh...cosplay..."

-S.A Used-
Ultimate Defense

-Jutsu Used-

-Items Used-

-Familiar Used-

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Obligatory Beach Episode [Arashi]Jan 31, 2024 15:52:10 GMT -5
Kyokujitsu Asahi
Kyokujitsu Asahi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
{
}

As his gaze and thoughts lingered over the trinket another caught his eye in the form of a small knife made of jade with an ornate handle. Instantly he thought of Ayukawa but figured that giving that wild child another tool to get into trouble with was probably not a good idea. Tales of her and Zakku's shenanigans were becoming quite the regular thing in the village and the last thing Asahi wanted to do was be complicit in anything further, though that was much easier said than done. Still, he'd feel bad coming home empty handed or with a gift for only one of them.

The Kyokujitsu would make a mental note to swing back by if he didn't see anything else he thought the girls would like better before seeing what Arashi had gotten herself into, and surprise surprise it was books. Asahi had always wondered when the woman had enough time to read given what all she had going on in her life at any given moment: a large family, a whole pack of dogs, all her shinobi responsibilities not to mention that 'one big thing', though it may have been the thing to help keep her grounded through the years.

With his attention paid to Arashi he would follow where her eyes went until they settled on the boxes filled with.. no, it couldn't be.. figures?! "No way..." Making his way over to the collection the man would pick through them like a kid in a candy store. A couple he had seen before but there were so many that he had only hoped of getting his hands on. "This one is supposed to be exclusive to Wave Country, and this one was an anniversary special edition that they only made fifty of!" Realizing his excitement Asahi took a moment to clear his throat before noticing the oddly familiar clothing Arashi was staring at.

His eyes shot between the clothes, Arashi, and the boxes in his hands a few times over until it finally clicked: they were costumes! It didn't take long for the image to visualize in his head of the woman dawning one --or several-- of those costumes and at that moment there was nothing else he wanted to see more. 'Pretty sure I'd die instantly if she ever wore one of those' Asahi thought to himself while trying to maintain some outward composure. "See anything you like? They seem pretty cool." Being coy and sneaky was normally not a character trait he presented but once in a lifetime opportunities rarely presented themselves.

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Obligatory Beach Episode [Arashi]Jan 31, 2024 20:16:17 GMT -5
Oonakayama Arashi
Oonakayama Arashi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
Obligatory Beach Episode

TAG.

WORDS. xxx

NOTES:

It had taken Arashi a while to get into Asahi's interests when it came to figurines and the models that he had dedicated a lot of time into. In honesty, she didn't understand a lot of it as it seemed like much of it was just as much imagination as it was playing into the story itself. The characters that each model was based off came from a form of literature or drawing. It was just like reading one of Ayukawa's manga's collections.

Still, she didn't want to feel left out of something that seemed so important to Asahi, so she attempted to get into it. Which, she admitted, had its own sense of charm to it.

Though as she continued to look at the costumes, she'd hear Asahi's voice from close by, prompting her to blink as she turned to look at him. The stack of boxes in his hand, the almost child-like glee in his expression, Arashi could only snort into her hand before then shaking her head.

"Shoulda known ya wouldn't be able to resist..."

With her hand resting on her hip, she'd begin to look over the various costumes, her expression narrowed as she then released a breath. Honestly, a lot of the characters that she was familiar with were either ditzy warriors or princesses that happened to be capable of special powers from the moon. One of which, being close to her own female favorite, "Princess Gale". Course, her movies were still new and the character was more so a warrior that was driven from her homeland in order to find the true power resting within herself.

"Maybe this one?...I just don't know if I'd be able to look the part...and I'm actual princess so thats sayin somethin..."

With a blank expression, she'd draw down one of the outfits, holding it up in front of her as she then tilted her head to the side. The design was a bit bare bones in truth, leaving some coverage, but with the plastic plating clear as it flopped from one side to the next. Lowering it more so over her chest, she'd then looked toward Asahi with a sheepish grin.

"Thoughts from the expert?"

-S.A Used-
Ultimate Defense

-Jutsu Used-

-Items Used-

-Familiar Used-

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Obligatory Beach Episode [Arashi]Feb 4, 2024 11:46:25 GMT -5
Kyokujitsu Asahi
Kyokujitsu Asahi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
{
}

"I.. was just getting a better look at the boxes, not like I'm gonna buy them all or anything." Asahi replied sheepishly. To be honest he hadn't even realized that the stack of boxes were cradled within his arms until Arashi pointed it out. He had gotten lost in the excitement so quickly that baser instincts kicked in to put a claim on what he believed to be his. While it would have been nice to add more figures to his collection --and considering the rarity there was no guarantee he'd ever see these again-- this was supposed to be a relaxing vacation and lugging back more stuff than he came with would be odd.

Turning attention towards one particular costume that Arashi had picked up it only took a moment for him to imagine her wearing it, though the woman was uncertain if she would be able to pull off the character but as she adjusted the clothing a bit lower any doubt that the Kyokujitsu had promptly dissolved. "I think uh... I think you'll have no problem at all." He replied before clearing his throat --and thoughts--. "Her hairstyle is a bit complicated so that would probably be the only thing that needs work, some of the accessories too, but I'm sure a princess has all types of little trinkets and stuff at her disposal."

Come to think of it Asahi had never really seen Arashi wearing a lot in the way of jewelry or stuff like that. She was rough and tumble, perhaps a little less now than in the past, and didn't adorn herself with what one imagined someone with such a title would so maybe it would be a bit of a challenge to find stuff like that. Even if she didn't that wouldn't take anything away from how amazing the woman would surely look in the outfit; or anything for that matter.

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Obligatory Beach Episode [Arashi]Feb 6, 2024 18:26:17 GMT -5
Oonakayama Arashi
Oonakayama Arashi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
Obligatory Beach Episode

TAG.

WORDS. xxx

NOTES:

"Hmm...wait...what ya mean? Whats wrong with my hair?"

In saying this, Arashi would reach out and touch her head, briefly noting the shortness in length as it had been a trend she'd kept since becoming a Jounin. If anything, it made sense with her line of work and it did not give an easy target if she were in a fight. Of course, hair aside, she'd imagine that if she put her mind to it, she could pull this off.

Not to mention, it was clearly something that Asahi might like to her in. A small gift, but it was certainly up in the way of something she'd want to give him as a gift. Not that she'd let him on to that.

With a smirk on her face, she'd then release a breath before then rolling her eyes.

"Well..I mean..I guess I could try...and it will give an excuse for me to indulge in wearing something nice..."

Shrugging her shoulders, she'd then look over at him with a grin before then raising her brow.

"One of those better be for me though..."

Indicating the boxes still within his hands, she'd prepare to make her way toward the far back corner of the area, stopping short as she looked at herself within a mirror, checking her head one more time before then approaching the changing room. There was still so much left to see in terms of the shopping district, so they couldn't remain here for too long.

-S.A Used-
Ultimate Defense

-Jutsu Used-

-Items Used-

-Familiar Used-

MADE BY VEL OF GS