Testing Testing!

compose a reply
Testing Testing!Apr 25, 2019 15:15:48 GMT -5
Uzumaki Tadashi
Life Before Death, Strength Before Weakness, Journey Before Destination
Uzumaki Tadashi Avatar
groupnull
age 31 years old birthday November 24th rank Jōnin occupation Jōnin Hancho
[newclass=.ullaBG]background-color:#fff;border:#ccc 1px solid;border-radius:3px;width:350px;padding:5px;margin-bottom:10px;[/newclass][newclass=.ullaBack]background-color:#4580c2;padding:10px;[/newclass][newclass=.ullaTxt]background-color:#fff;border-radius:3px;width:250px;margin-left:7px;padding:10px;font-family:arial;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;height:80px;overflow:auto;[/newclass][newclass=.ullaTxt b]color:#4580c2;font-family:courier new;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass][newclass=.ullaTitle]float:left;width:50px;font-family:courier new;font-size:9px;letter-spacing:1px;text-transform:uppercase;text-shadow:#fff 0 1px,#fff 1px 0,#fff -1px 0,#fff 0 -1px;[/newclass][newclass=.ullaTitle IMG]margin-bottom:5px;margin-top:10px;[/newclass][newclass=.ullaHash]margin-top:10px;background-color:#fff;padding:5px;font-family:trebuchet ms;text-transform:uppercase;font-size:9px;letter-spacing:1px;color:#4580c2;border-radius:3px;[/newclass][newclass=.ullaHash a]color:#4580c2;[/newclass][break]

[nospaces]
[attr="class","momoPBG"]
[attr="class","momoPSide"]
[attr="class","momoPIMG"]
[attr="class","momoPInfo"]
[attr="class","momoPTag"]Tadashi

[attr="class","momoPDiv"]

[attr="class","momoPNotes"]Jutsu / SA used:

[attr="class","momoPBody"]

I've been dodging the question for too long I see you sitting there What are you running away from? How long can you stand on a broken branch Before it falls Leaving won't fix your problems [break][break]

I hate to say "I told you so" Turns out I came undone You're not the only one I hate to say I told you so Turns out we're broken and careless You'll get by while I get better Don't hold on 'cause I'll hold you back When there's hope in what I say You always turn away You'll get by while I get better (While I get better) You really shouldn't have left here in the first place We're not are coming back I set myself up to break down A broken heart makes you seem weak And far from feeling happy (What are you running away from?)
[break][break]
I hate to say I told you so Turns out I came undone You're not the only one You'll get by while I get better Don't hold on 'cause I'll hold you back When there's hope in what I say You always turn away You'll get by while I get better (While I get better) Forgetful apologies Over and over Forgetful apologies Over and over
[break][break]
I hate to say I told you so Turns out we're broken and careless
[break][break]
You'll get by while I get better Don't hold on 'cause I'll hold you back When there's hope in what I say You always turn away You'll get by while I get better Don't hold on 'cause I'll hold you back When there's hope in what I say You always turn away You'll get by while I get better (While I get better)

[attr="class","momoPRight"]

ulla

[newclass=.momoPBG]background-color:#fff;margin-top:20px;padding:5px;width:420px;height:325px;-webkit-clip-path: polygon(14% 0, 100% 0, 100% 100%, 0 100%, 0 18%);clip-path: polygon(14% 0, 100% 0, 100% 100%, 0 100%, 0 18%);[/newclass]

[newclass=.momoPSide]background-color:#4580c2;width:186px;float:left;margin-top:-5px;height:335px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.momoPIMG]height:325px;width:175px;margin-left:5px;margin-top:5px;background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/yNQ3c9Z/b9e8b6c1b3381f0ad47a712f23979d30.jpg);float:left;-webkit-clip-path: polygon(30% 0, 100% 0, 100% 100%, 0 100%, 0 16%);clip-path: polygon(30% 0, 100% 0, 100% 100%, 0 100%, 0 16%);[/newclass]

[newclass=.momoPInfo]height:50px;padding:5px;background-color:#4580c2;margin-top:265px;opacity:.7;width:200px;padding-left:50px;margin-left:140px;-webkit-clip-path: polygon(25% 0%, 100% 0%, 100% 100%, 0% 100%);clip-path: polygon(25% 0%, 100% 0%, 100% 100%, 0% 100%);transition:.5s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.momoPIMG:hover .momoPInfo]margin-left:-65px;transition:.5s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.momoPTag]color:#fff;font-family:trebuchet ms;font-size:9px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;line-height:10px;margin-top:3px;padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.momoPTag a]color:#fff!important;font-family:trebuchet ms;[/newclass]

[newclass=.momoPDiv]height:1px;width:140px;background-color:#fff;opacity:.5;[/newclass]

[newclass=.momoPNotes]color:#fff;font-family:trebuchet ms;font-size:9px;text-transform:uppercase;overflow:auto;width:165px;margin-top:5px;height:27px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.momoPNotes::-webkit-scrollbar]width:0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.momoPBody]opacity:.9999;overflow:auto;font-family:arial;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;line-height:13px;float:right;width:210px;height:313px;padding:10px;margin-top:-5px;margin-right:4px;border:#ccc 1px solid;border-left:0;border-right:0;[/newclass]

[newclass=.momoPBody b]font-family:Nunito;color:#4580c2;font-weight:800;[/newclass]

[newclass=.momoPRight]width:6px;height:405px;margin-top:-10px;margin-right:-418px;background-color:#4580c2;[/newclass]

[newclass=.momoPBody::-webkit-scrollbar]width:7px;background-color:#fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=.momoPBody::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background-color:#ccc;border:#fff 3px solid;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Nunito]
last edit by Uzumaki Tadashi on Apr 26, 2019 21:00:50 GMT -5
Matt has written 102 posts
Testing Testing!Apr 26, 2019 18:41:51 GMT -5
Uzumaki Tadashi
Uzumaki Tadashi Avatar
groupnull
[newclass=.ullaBG]background-color:#fff;border:#ccc 1px solid;border-radius:3px;width:350px;padding:5px;margin-bottom:10px;[/newclass][newclass=.ullaBack]background-color:#4580c2;padding:10px;[/newclass][newclass=.ullaTxt]background-color:#fff;border-radius:3px;width:250px;margin-left:7px;padding:10px;font-family:arial;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;height:80px;overflow:auto;[/newclass][newclass=.ullaTxt b]color:#4580c2;font-family:courier new;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass][newclass=.ullaTitle]float:left;width:50px;font-family:courier new;font-size:9px;letter-spacing:1px;text-transform:uppercase;text-shadow:#fff 0 1px,#fff 1px 0,#fff -1px 0,#fff 0 -1px;[/newclass][newclass=.ullaTitle IMG]margin-bottom:5px;margin-top:10px;[/newclass][newclass=.ullaHash]margin-top:10px;background-color:#fff;padding:5px;font-family:trebuchet ms;text-transform:uppercase;font-size:9px;letter-spacing:1px;color:#4580c2;border-radius:3px;[/newclass][newclass=.ullaHash a]color:#4580c2;[/newclass][break]

[nospaces]
[attr="class","momoPBG"]

I've been dodging the question for too long I see you sitting there What are you running away from? How long can you stand on a broken branch Before it falls Leaving won't fix your problems [break][break]

I hate to say "I told you so" Turns out I came undone You're not the only one I hate to say I told you so Turns out we're broken and careless You'll get by while I get better Don't hold on 'cause I'll hold you back When there's hope in what I say You always turn away You'll get by while I get better (While I get better) You really shouldn't have left here in the first place We're not are coming back I set myself up to break down A broken heart makes you seem weak And far from feeling happy (What are you running away from?)
[break][break]
I hate to say I told you so Turns out I came undone You're not the only one You'll get by while I get better Don't hold on 'cause I'll hold you back When there's hope in what I say You always turn away You'll get by while I get better (While I get better) Forgetful apologies Over and over Forgetful apologies Over and over
[break][break]
[break][break]
You'll get by while I get better Don't hold on 'cause I'll hold you back When there's hope in what I say You always turn away You'll get by while I get better Don't hold on 'cause I'll hold you back When there's hope in what I say You always turn away You'll get by while I get better (While I get better)

ulla

[newclass=.momoPBG]background-color:#fff;margin-top:20px;padding:5px;width:420px;height:325px;-webkit-clip-path: polygon(14% 0, 100% 0, 100% 100%, 0 100%, 0 18%);clip-path: polygon(14% 0, 100% 0, 100% 100%, 0 100%, 0 18%);[/newclass]

[newclass=.momoPSide]background-color:#4580c2;width:186px;float:left;margin-top:-5px;height:335px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.momoPIMG]height:325px;width:175px;margin-left:5px;margin-top:5px;background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/NscLPR8/70d0045dbe0655ab73dcec39ef10a5c4-overwatch-mercy-overwatch-genji-hot-3.jpg);float:left;-webkit-clip-path: polygon(30% 0, 100% 0, 100% 100%, 0 100%, 0 16%);clip-path: polygon(30% 0, 100% 0, 100% 100%, 0 100%, 0 16%);[/newclass]

[newclass=.momoPInfo]height:50px;padding:5px;background-color:#3c397f;margin-top:265px;opacity:.7;width:200px;padding-left:50px;margin-left:140px;-webkit-clip-path: polygon(25% 0%, 100% 0%, 100% 100%, 0% 100%);clip-path: polygon(25% 0%, 100% 0%, 100% 100%, 0% 100%);transition:.5s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.momoPIMG:hover .momoPInfo]margin-left:-65px;transition:.5s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.momoPTag]color:#fff;font-family:trebuchet ms;font-size:9px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;line-height:10px;margin-top:3px;padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.momoPDiv]height:1px;width:140px;background-color:#fff;opacity:.5;[/newclass]

[newclass=.momoPNotes]color:#fff;font-family:trebuchet ms;font-size:9px;text-transform:uppercase;overflow:auto;width:165px;margin-top:5px;height:27px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.momoPBody]opacity:.9999;overflow:auto;font-family:arial;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;line-height:13px;float:right;width:210px;height:313px;padding:10px;margin-top:-5px;margin-right:4px;border:#ccc 1px solid;border-left:0;border-right:0;[/newclass]

[newclass=.momoPBody b]font-family:Nunito;color:#4580c2;font-weight:800;[/newclass]

[newclass=.momoPRight]width:6px;height:405px;margin-top:-10px;margin-right:-418px;background-color:#4580c2;[/newclass]

[newclass=.momoPBody::-webkit-scrollbar]width:7px;background-color:#fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=.momoPBody::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background-color:#ccc;border:#fff 3px solid;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Nunito]
last edit by Uzumaki Tadashi on Apr 26, 2019 20:56:12 GMT -5
Testing Testing!Apr 26, 2019 18:55:38 GMT -5
Uzumaki Tadashi
Uzumaki Tadashi Avatar
groupnull
[newclass=.ullaBG]background-color:#fff;border:#ccc 1px solid;border-radius:3px;width:350px;padding:5px;margin-bottom:10px;[/newclass][newclass=.ullaBack]background-color:#e6f7ed;padding:10px;[/newclass][newclass=.ullaTxt]background-color:#fff;border-radius:3px;width:250px;margin-left:7px;padding:10px;font-family:arial;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;height:80px;overflow:auto;[/newclass][newclass=.ullaTxt b]color:#4580c2;font-family:courier new;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass][newclass=.ullaTitle]float:left;width:50px;font-family:courier new;font-size:9px;letter-spacing:1px;text-transform:uppercase;text-shadow:#fff 0 1px,#fff 1px 0,#fff -1px 0,#fff 0 -1px;[/newclass][newclass=.ullaTitle IMG]margin-bottom:5px;margin-top:10px;[/newclass][newclass=.ullaHash]margin-top:10px;background-color:#fff;padding:5px;font-family:trebuchet ms;text-transform:uppercase;font-size:9px;letter-spacing:1px;color:#4580c2;border-radius:3px;[/newclass][newclass=.ullaHash a]color:#4580c2;[/newclass][break]

[nospaces]
[attr="class","momoPBG"]

[break][break]
[break][break]
[break][break]

ulla

[newclass=.momoPSide]background-color:#3c397f;width:186px;float:left;margin-top:-5px;height:335px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.momoPIMG]height:325px;width:175px;margin-left:5px;margin-top:5px;background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/sygj0bB/41485815-2175130706078296-8220271362911658007-n-4.jpg);float:left;-webkit-clip-path: polygon(30% 0, 100% 0, 100% 100%, 0 100%, 0 16%);clip-path: polygon(30% 0, 100% 0, 100% 100%, 0 100%, 0 16%);[/newclass]

[newclass=.momoPInfo]height:50px;padding:5px;background-color:#3c397f;margin-top:265px;opacity:.7;width:200px;padding-left:50px;margin-left:140px;-webkit-clip-path: polygon(25% 0%, 100% 0%, 100% 100%, 0% 100%);clip-path: polygon(25% 0%, 100% 0%, 100% 100%, 0% 100%);transition:.5s;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Nunito]
last edit by Uzumaki Tadashi on Apr 26, 2019 20:48:04 GMT -5
Testing Testing!Jun 3, 2019 12:40:40 GMT -5
Deleted
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Deleted Avatar
groupnull
age birthday rank occupation

Do Not Mistake My Kindness For Weakness,

For The Beast In Me Is But Sleeping

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit, sed diam nonummy nibh euismod tincidunt ut laoreet dolore magna aliquam erat volutpat. Ut wisi enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exerci tation ullamcorper suscipit lobortis nisl ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis autem vel eum iriure dolor in hendrerit in vulputate velit esse molestie consequat, vel illum dolore eu feugiat nulla facilisis at vero eros et accumsan et iusto odio dignissim qui blandit praesent luptatum zzril delenit augue duis dolore te feugait nulla facilisi. "Nam liber tempor cum soluta nobis eleifend option congue nihil imperdiet doming id quod mazim placerat facer possim assum." Typi non habent claritatem insitam; est usus legentis in iis qui facit eorum claritatem. Investigationes demonstraverunt lectores legere me lius quod ii legunt saepius. Claritas est etiam processus dynamicus, qui sequitur mutationem consuetudium lectorum. Mirum est notare quam littera gothica, quam nunc putamus parum claram, anteposuerit litterarum formas humanitatis per seacula quarta decima et quinta decima. Eodem modo typi, qui nunc nobis videntur parum clari, fiant sollemnes in futurum.

@tag
MADE BY VEL OF GS
last edit by Deleted on Jun 3, 2019 12:42:04 GMT -5
has written 0 posts
Testing Testing!Jun 20, 2019 18:02:50 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull
[newclass=.ullaBG]background-color:#fff;border:#ccc 1px solid;border-radius:3px;width:350px;padding:5px;[/newclass][newclass=.ullaBack]background-color:#0fc5be;padding:10px;[/newclass][newclass=.ullaTxt]background-color:#fff;border-radius:3px;width:250px;margin-left:7px;padding:10px;font-family:arial;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;height:80px;overflow:auto;[/newclass][newclass=.ullaTxt b]color:#56a576;font-family:courier new;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass][newclass=.ullaTitle]float:left;width:50px;font-family:courier new;font-size:9px;letter-spacing:1px;text-transform:uppercase;text-shadow:#fff 0 1px,#fff 1px 0,#fff -1px 0,#fff 0 -1px;[/newclass][newclass=.ullaTitle IMG]margin-bottom:5px;margin-top:10px;[/newclass][newclass=.ullaHash]margin-top:10px;background-color:#fff;padding:5px;font-family:trebuchet ms;text-transform:uppercase;font-size:9px;letter-spacing:1px;color:#0fc5be;border-radius:3px;[/newclass][newclass=.ullaHash a]color:#639677;[/newclass]

[nospaces]
[attr="class","kingsBG"]
[attr="class","kingsIMGBG"]
[attr="class","kingsIMG"]

[attr="class","kingsIMGBody"]
[attr="class","kingsShape"]
[attr="class","kingsShapeBody"]
[attr="class","kingsCrown"]♚

[attr="class","kingsAv"]

[attr="class","kingsTag"][attr="class","fa fa-at"]@tag

[attr="class","kingsTag"][attr="class","fa fa-pencil"] # words

[attr="class","kingsNotes"]Notes - Jutsu/SA's used:

[attr="class","kingsLyrics"]Do not mistake my kindness for weakness

[attr="class","kingsBody"]

Into the night Desperate and broken The sound of a fight Father has spoken We were the kings and queens of promise We were the victims of ourselves Maybe the children of a lesser God Between heaven and hell Heaven and hell[break][break]

Into your eyes Hopeless and taken We stole our new lives In defense of our dreams In defense of our dreams We were the kings and queens of promise We were the victims of ourselves Maybe the children of a lesser God Between heaven and hell Heaven and hell[break][break]

The age of man is over A darkness comes at dawn These lessons that we learned here Have only just begun We were the kings and queens of promise We were the victims of ourselves Maybe the children of a lesser God Between heaven and hell We are the kings We are the queens We are the kings We are the queens[break][break]

Into the night Desperate and broken The sound of a fight Father has spokenWe were the kings and queens of promise We were the victims of ourselves Maybe the children of a lesser God Between heaven and hell Heaven and hell[break][break]

Into your eyes Hopeless and taken We stole our new lives In defense of our dreams In defense of our dreams We were the kings and queens of promise We were the victims of ourselves Maybe the children of a lesser God Between heaven and hell Heaven and hell[break][break]

The age of man is over A darkness comes at dawn These lessons that we learned here Have only just begun We were the kings and queens of promise We were the victims of ourselves Maybe the children of a lesser God Between heaven and hell We are the kings We are the queens We are the kings We are the queens

[attr="class","kingsLyrics"]For the beast in me is but sleeping

ulla

[newclass=.kingsBG]background-color:#fff;padding:5px;border:#ccc 1px solid;width:420px;height:350px;margin-top:20px;margin-bottom:3px[/newclass]

[newclass=.kingsIMGBG]background-color:#f3f3f3;padding:5px;height:350px;margin-top:-5px;width:175px;margin-left:-5px;border-right:#ccc 1px solid;float:left;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kingsIMG]background-image:url(https://placehold.it/175x350);height:350px;width:175px;-webkit-transform:scale(1);transition:.5s;transition-delay:.1s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kingsIMGBG:hover .kingsIMG]-webkit-transform:scale(1.1);-webkit-filter:grayscale(80%);transition:.5s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kingsIMGBody]border:#ccc 1px solid;height:328px;margin-top:-340px;opacity:.9999;margin-left:-1px;overflow:hidden;width:151px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kingsShape]background-color:#fff;height:350px;width:152px;padding-top:250px;margin-top:330px;-webkit-clip-path: polygon(0 42%, 100% 0, 100% 100%, 0% 100%);clip-path: polygon(0 42%, 100% 0, 100% 100%, 0% 100%);transition:.5s;transition-delay:.1s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kingsIMGBG:hover .kingsShape]margin-top:-255px;transition:.5s;transition-delay:.2s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kingsShapeBody]height:330px;width:152px;opacity:0;transition:.3s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kingsIMGBG:hover .kingsShapeBody]opacity:1;transition:.3s;transition-delay:.5s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kingsCrown]color:#ddd;margin-top:25px;font-size:45px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kingsAv]margin-top:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kingsAv IMG]border-radius:100%;width:100px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kingsTag]margin-top:10px;font-size:10px;height:12px;text-align:center;width:120px;border-bottom:#eee 1px solid;padding:2px 5px;line-height:12px;font-size:9px;font-family:trebuchet ms;text-transform:uppercase;color:#666;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kingsTag .fa]font-size:12px;line-height:12px;float:left;color:#666;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kingsTag a]text-decoration:none;font-size:9px;font-family:trebuchet ms;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kingsNotes]color:#aaa;font-family:trebuchet ms;font-size:9px;text-transform:uppercase;padding:5px;text-align:justify;width:120px;margin-top:5px;overflow:auto;line-height:13px;height:67px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kingsLyrics]background-color:#666;color:#fff;padding:2px;font-family:trebuchet ms;font-size:7px;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;width:230px;margin-left:185px;height:9px;line-height:9px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kingsBody]padding:10px;padding-right:7px;text-align:justify;margin-left:3px;width:217px;font-size:10px;line-height:13px;font-family:arial;color:#1a1a1a;overflow:auto;height:304px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kingsBody b]color:#666;font-family:comfortaa;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kingsBody::-webkit-scrollbar]width:7px;background-color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kingsBody::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]width:1px;background-color:#ccc;border:#fff 3px solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kingsIMG]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/bzcqrkw/Webp-net-resizeimage-1.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kingsLyrics]background-color:#0fc5be;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kingsTag]color:#0fc5be;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kingsTag .fa]color:#0fc5be;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Comfortaa]
last edit by Deleted on Jun 20, 2019 19:33:48 GMT -5
has written 0 posts
Testing Testing!Sept 13, 2019 17:39:03 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull

The Best Techniques

Are Passed on by the Survivors

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit, sed diam nonummy nibh euismod tincidunt ut laoreet dolore magna aliquam erat volutpat. Ut wisi enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exerci tation ullamcorper suscipit lobortis nisl ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. "Duis autem vel eum iriure dolor in hendrerit in vulputate velit esse molestie consequat," vel illum dolore eu feugiat nulla facilisis at vero eros et accumsan et iusto odio dignissim qui blandit praesent luptatum zzril delenit augue duis dolore te feugait nulla facilisi. "Nam liber tempor cum soluta nobis eleifend option congue nihil imperdiet doming id quod mazim placerat facer possim assum." Typi non habent claritatem insitam; est usus legentis in iis qui facit eorum claritatem. Investigationes demonstraverunt lectores legere me lius quod ii legunt saepius. Claritas est etiam processus dynamicus, qui sequitur mutationem consuetudium lectorum. Mirum est notare quam littera gothica, quam nunc putamus parum claram, anteposuerit litterarum formas humanitatis per seacula quarta decima et quinta decima. Eodem modo typi, qui nunc nobis videntur parum clari, fiant sollemnes in futurum.

@tag
MADE BY VEL OF GS
last edit by Deleted on Sept 13, 2019 17:57:38 GMT -5
has written 0 posts
Testing Testing!Sept 13, 2019 17:51:13 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull

The Best Techniques

Are Passed on by the Survivors

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit, sed diam nonummy nibh euismod tincidunt ut laoreet dolore magna aliquam erat volutpat. Ut wisi enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exerci tation ullamcorper suscipit lobortis nisl ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. "Duis autem vel eum iriure dolor in hendrerit in vulputate velit esse molestie consequat," vel illum dolore eu feugiat nulla facilisis at vero eros et accumsan et iusto odio dignissim qui blandit praesent luptatum zzril delenit augue duis dolore te feugait nulla facilisi. "Nam liber tempor cum soluta nobis eleifend option congue nihil imperdiet doming id quod mazim placerat facer possim assum." Typi non habent claritatem insitam; est usus legentis in iis qui facit eorum claritatem. Investigationes demonstraverunt lectores legere me lius quod ii legunt saepius. Claritas est etiam processus dynamicus, qui sequitur mutationem consuetudium lectorum. Mirum est notare quam littera gothica, quam nunc putamus parum claram, anteposuerit litterarum formas humanitatis per seacula quarta decima et quinta decima. Eodem modo typi, qui nunc nobis videntur parum clari, fiant sollemnes in futurum.

@tag
MADE BY VEL OF GS
has written 0 posts
Testing Testing!Oct 14, 2019 12:52:34 GMT -5
Senju Hiromitsu
I'll be the greatest hero you've ever seen!
Senju Hiromitsu Avatar
groupnull
age 19 years old birthday November 24th rank Advanced Genin occupation Hero!
[newclass=.ullaBG]background-color:#fff;border:#ccc 1px solid;border-radius:3px;width:350px;padding:5px;[/newclass][newclass=.ullaBack]background-color:#e6f7ed;padding:10px;[/newclass][newclass=.ullaTxt]background-color:#fff;border-radius:3px;width:250px;margin-left:7px;padding:10px;font-family:arial;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;height:80px;overflow:auto;[/newclass][newclass=.ullaTxt b]color:#56a576;font-family:courier new;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass][newclass=.ullaTitle]float:left;width:50px;font-family:courier new;font-size:9px;letter-spacing:1px;text-transform:uppercase;text-shadow:#fff 0 1px,#fff 1px 0,#fff -1px 0,#fff 0 -1px;[/newclass][newclass=.ullaTitle IMG]margin-bottom:5px;margin-top:10px;[/newclass][newclass=.ullaHash]margin-top:10px;background-color:#fff;padding:5px;font-family:trebuchet ms;text-transform:uppercase;font-size:9px;letter-spacing:1px;color:#639677;border-radius:3px;[/newclass][newclass=.ullaHash a]color:#639677;[/newclass]

[nospaces]

[attr="class","ashBack"]
[attr="class","ashHead"]
[attr="class","ashLyrics"]I’ll be the greatest hero!
[attr="class","sub"]Just wait and see

[attr="class","ashTag"]Tag // Notes: None!

[attr="class","ashText"]

What's left to say? These prayers ain't working anymore Every word shot down in flames What's left to do with these broken pieces on the floor? I'm losing my voice calling on you 'Cause I've been shaking I've been bending backwards till I'm broke Watching all these dreams go up in smoke [break][break]

"Let beauty come out of ashes" Let beauty come out of ashes And when I pray to God all I ask is Can beauty come out of ashes? Can you use these tears to put out the fires in my soul? 'Cause I need you here, woah [break][break]

'Cause I've been shaking I've been bending backwards till I'm broke Watching all these dreams go up in smoke Let beauty come out of ashes Let beauty come out of ashes And when I pray to God all I ask is Can beauty come out of ashes? Can beauty come out of ashes?

[attr="class","ashFoot"]ulla

[newclass=.ashBack]background-color:#fff;width:420px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.ashHead]padding:10px;height:142px;background:linear-gradient(#19e694,#fff);[/newclass]

[newclass=.ashHead IMG]height:100px;width:100px;padding:10px;border:#fff 1px solid;float:left;box-shadow:#19e694 1px 1px 3px,#19e694 1px 1px 3px inset;[/newclass]

[newclass=.ashFoot]height:50px;background:linear-gradient(#fff,#19e694);line-height:80px;font-family:trebuchet ms;font-size:7px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#fff;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.ashText]font-family:calibri;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;margin:35px 25px;margin-top:25px;border-left:#ddd 1px solid;padding:0 20px;line-height:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.ashLyrics]padding-top:18px;font-family:trebuchet ms;text-transform:uppercase;font-size:10px;color:#fff;line-height:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.ashLyrics b]font-family:dosis;text-transform:uppercase;font-size:38px;letter-spacing:-1px;line-height:40px;text-shadow:#19e694 1px 1px 3px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.ashLyrics .sub]margin-top:-43px;color:#000;opacity:.6;[/newclass]

[newclass=.ashTag]margin-top:75px;font-family:trebuchet ms;color:#19e694;font-size:10px;opacity:0;transition:.3s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.ashTag a]font-family:trebuchet ms!important;font-weight:400!important;font-size:10px!important;[/newclass]

[newclass=.ashBack:hover .ashTag]margin-top:85px;opacity:1;transition:.3s;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Dosis]
last edit by Senju Hiromitsu on Oct 14, 2019 13:12:07 GMT -5
Matt has written 162 posts
Testing Testing!Oct 17, 2019 15:49:09 GMT -5
Matt
Matt Avatar
groupnull
[nospaces]

[attr="class","oneword1"]
[attr="class","fromyou1"]
@ulla

Notes: Jutsu/SA's used, ect.

Let's get down to business
[attr="class","itsover"]

You and I Riding down Broadway Looking for some action Two scattered souls In a scattered world Your hands on the wheel And your eyes Searching for cover[break][break]

"But one look from you And it's over One look from you And I'm over" I can't sleep With this heart's beat Thumping in my chest Like an engine So I gather all my things In the corner of the room And I light the match And watch it burn to my fingers[break][break]

But one word from you And it's over One word from you And I'm over People try To get what they want People try To hold it so close But they won't know That my heart is driftwood Floating down your coast[break][break]

It's been two weeks, now, Since I walked through That front door It's been two weeks Since I felt your skin And tonight you wear The spirit like a cover And one touch from you And it's over One touch from you And I'm over Just one touch from you And it's over Just one touch from you And I'm over

ulla

[newclass=.oneword1]transition:1s;overflow:hidden;height:200px;width:450px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.oneword1:hover .fromyou1]transition:1s;margin-top:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fromyou1]background-color:#2f2f2f;opacity:.8;font-family:arial;font-size:10px;color:#fff;padding:10px;margin-top:250px;width:150px;transition:1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fromyou1 a]font-family:courier new;text-transform:uppercase;color:#a366b6;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
last edit by Matt on Jan 25, 2021 23:12:43 GMT -5
has written 5 posts
Testing Testing!Feb 20, 2021 15:09:33 GMT -5
Senju Hiromitsu
I'll be the greatest hero you've ever seen!
Senju Hiromitsu Avatar
groupnull
age 19 years old birthday November 24th rank Advanced Genin occupation Hero!

the greatest hero ever

tagged
notes
words

At length did cross an Albatross, thorough the fog it came; as if it had been a Christian soul, we hailed it in God's name. It ate the food it ne'er had eat, and round and round it flew. The ice did split with a thunder-fit; the helmsman steered us through! And a good south wind sprung up behind; The Albatross did follow, and every day, for food or play, came to the mariner's hollo! In mist or cloud, on mast or shroud, It perched for vespers nine; whiles all the night, through fog-smoke white, Glimmered the white Moon-shine 'God save thee, ancient Mariner! From the fiends, that plague thee thus!— Why look'st thou so?'—With my cross-bow I shot the Albatross.

The Sun now rose upon the right: Out of the sea came he,
Still hid in mist, and on the left;Went down into the sea.;And the good south wind still blew behind,;But no sweet bird did follow,;Nor any day for food or play;Came to the mariner's hollo! And I had done a hellish thing,;And it would work 'em woe: For all averred, I had killed the bird that made the breeze to blow.;Ah wretch! said they, the bird to slay, that made the breeze to blow!

About, about, in reel and rout the death-fires danced at night; the water, like a witch's oils, burnt green, and blue and white.;And some in dreams assurèd were of the Spirit that plagued us so; nine fathom deep he had followed us from the land of mist and snow. And every tongue, through utter drought, was withered at the root; we could not speak, no more than if we had been choked with soot.;Ah! well a-day! what evil looks had I from old and young! Instead of the cross, the Albatross about my neck was hung.
made by eden @ gs and thq
Matt has written 162 posts
Testing Testing!Feb 22, 2021 21:55:16 GMT -5
Matt
Matt Avatar
groupnull
THE BITTER TASTE
[attr="class","topprz"]
there's nothing else, I'll bow for your king when he shows himself
Skirt cashmere plaited dress knitwear parka shoe. & Other Stories longline Paris denim Maison Martin Margiela Copenhagen. Vintage Levi shorts Acne mint crop washed out envelope clutch Céline Luggage relaxed beanie slipper. Oversized clutch skinny jeans rings dove grey motif LA Céline Casio. Sneaker ecru center part 90s knot ponytail white shirt oversized sweatshirt rose gold A.P.C. Vintage indigo powder pink cable knit leggings ribbed Jil Sander Vasari Cara D. Backpack tortoise-shell sunglasses cotton Superga neutral black la marinière ankle boots navy blue. Seam Prada Saffiano bandeau chignon statement chambray grunge braid.
LAIKA OF THQ
[newclass=.topprz]position: relative; z-index: 3;[/newclass]
last edit by Matt on Feb 22, 2021 21:56:10 GMT -5
has written 5 posts
Testing Testing!Mar 22, 2021 10:04:44 GMT -5
Fukase Kiyoshi
Waterfall, Guide my Blade
Fukase Kiyoshi Avatar
groupnull
age 16 years old birthday January 8th rank Adv. Genin occupation

𓋇

There's a lot of nothing in the words I know But I keep on talking 'cause it feels like home Feels alright to be growing old But growing old is just letting go And it's just the reason I needed to leave this place Had the whole morning to run away I had a different image on my mind It's just it changes always, all the time

And it comes as no surprise it's like I just don't know what you're doing wrong Man you've got a lot of nerve

How come all my vices always breed relief When a sip of gin saves an hour of speech? "And yeah it's fickle and it feels so cheap” But I can rest and I can feel at ease It's my friends don't know the half they're just listening I'm at a loss 'cause I'm living it That's not to say that I'm giving it It's just that this is how it's always been

And it comes as no surprise it's like I just don't know what you're doing wrong Man you've got a lot of nerve I can't melt all of my worries to nothing And I would I keep trying but I always get let down Somehow

Man you've got a lot of nerve
#81669b | @tagged | No Notes
ulla

last edit by Fukase Kiyoshi on Mar 22, 2021 10:28:45 GMT -5
Matt has written 6 posts
Testing Testing!Apr 23, 2021 10:45:29 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull
{
}
Sing to me a prayer of hope and strength. I will sing to you As if my chest is glass. As we build, please give us solid ground.

When the rain becomes a flood, I believe that we will find Tree branches to climb. Far, far, far from here. Sing to me a prayer of hope and strength. I will sing to you As if my chest is glass.

When the weather settles down, We will search through this mess, Where I believe that we will find, Through things left behind, The place where we began. Sing to me, please sing to me Always through these times,and we'll begin again

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Nibh nisl condimentum id venenatis. Libero justo laoreet sit amet cursus sit amet dictum. Lectus nulla at volutpat diam ut venenatis tellus in metus. Porta nibh venenatis cras sed. Fermentum iaculis eu non diam. Blandit aliquam etiam erat velit scelerisque in dictum non consectetur. Urna et pharetra pharetra massa massa ultricies mi quis hendrerit. Congue quisque egestas diam in arcu cursus euismod quis viverra. Senectus et netus et malesuada. Quam viverra orci sagittis eu volutpat. Tortor aliquam nulla facilisi cras fermentum odio eu feugiat pretium. Congue eu consequat ac felis donec et odio. Semper risus in hendrerit gravida rutrum quisque. Arcu odio ut sem nulla pharetra diam sit amet nisl. Imperdiet dui accumsan sit amet nulla facilisi morbi tempus. Ac tortor dignissim convallis aenean.

Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et. Auctor elit sed vulputate mi sit amet mauris commodo quis. Ultrices gravida dictum fusce ut placerat orci nulla pellentesque. Vel elit scelerisque mauris pellentesque pulvinar. Risus at ultrices mi tempus imperdiet. Mattis enim ut tellus elementum sagittis. Nisl suscipit adipiscing bibendum est ultricies integer. Proin sed libero enim sed faucibus. Et leo duis ut diam quam nulla. Vehicula ipsum a arcu cursus vitae congue mauris rhoncus. Ultrices in iaculis nunc sed augue lacus viverra vitae congue. Suscipit tellus mauris a diam maecenas sed. Vestibulum lorem sed risus ultricies. Id semper risus in hendrerit gravida rutrum quisque. Et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas integer. Ut ornare lectus sit amet est placerat in. Leo integer malesuada nunc vel risus commodo viverra maecenas. Aliquam purus sit amet luctus venenatis lectus magna. Fermentum leo vel orci porta non pulvinar neque.

"A erat nam at lectus urna duis. Nunc id cursus metus aliquam eleifend mi in nulla. Egestas fringilla phasellus faucibus scelerisque eleifend. Blandit cursus risus at ultrices. Sem integer vitae justo eget magna. Posuere urna nec tincidunt praesent semper feugiat nibh sed. Vulputate sapien nec sagittis aliquam malesuada bibendum. Proin sagittis nisl rhoncus mattis rhoncus urna. Sed libero enim sed faucibus turpis in. Velit euismod in pellentesque massa placerat duis ultricies. Sodales ut etiam sit amet nisl purus in mollis nunc. Cras sed felis eget velit. Ac auctor augue mauris augue".

Integer enim neque volutpat ac tincidunt. Eget dolor morbi non arcu risus quis varius quam. Est ante in nibh mauris cursus mattis molestie. Non blandit massa enim nec. Tristique nulla aliquet enim tortor at auctor urna nunc id. Mus mauris vitae ultricies leo integer malesuada. Mattis vulputate enim nulla aliquet porttitor. Cursus eget nunc scelerisque viverra. Tempor id eu nisl nunc mi ipsum faucibus. Erat imperdiet sed euismod nisi porta lorem mollis aliquam ut. Varius morbi enim nunc faucibus. Vestibulum mattis ullamcorper velit sed ullamcorper morbi tincidunt ornare.

Ultrices tincidunt arcu non sodales neque sodales ut etiam sit. Nisl condimentum id venenatis a. Sed adipiscing diam donec adipiscing tristique risus nec feugiat. Dictum non consectetur a erat nam at. Mattis pellentesque id nibh tortor id aliquet lectus proin nibh. Amet nisl suscipit adipiscing bibendum est. Ornare lectus sit amet est placerat in. Euismod elementum nisi quis eleifend quam adipiscing vitae proin. Sit amet aliquam id diam maecenas ultricies. Molestie at elementum eu facilisis sed. Vestibulum mattis ullamcorper velit sed ullamcorper morbi tincidunt ornare. Mauris augue neque gravida in.

Jutsu Used:
NAME: Mokuton Seijutsu: Kōyōdate [Shield of Autumn colours]
CHAKRA USAGE: Medium - Low [sustained]
CLASSIFICATION: Ninjutsu
ELEMENT: Mokuton [Wood Release]
HANDSEALS: 8 — Snake → Ram → Hare → Ox → Dog → Tiger → Monkey → Snake
DESCRIPTION:
After weaving the corresponding hand seals, the user manipulates their tissue, creating a swirling vortex of hardened leaves, spinning into a dome completely obscuring the user.

By directing mokuton chakra into their body, the user is able to cause leaves to peel away from their body, lifting up into the air around them, hardening to a steel-like state. The leaves are capable of moving at a very high speed, caught up in a vortex centred on the user, extending outwards 2m from the centre, reaching numbers of at least 300 leaves. Typically this technique will be used to either deter close-quarters attackers, or surprise those who have ventured in too close, shredding their body in the whirling bladestorm. The leaves can be angled to float roughly horizontal to the ground, slicing in wide circular arcs around the user’s body, deterring incoming melee weapons, or cutting apart nearby foes, or float perpendicular to the ground, using the large flat surface to obscure the enemy’s sight, and deflect incoming projectiles with their hardened body. While the sharp edged tips of the leave would still easily tear the flesh from an opponent’s body if they were to stray too close, the offensive power while oriented this way is lowered due to a much smaller surface area of the leaf coming in contact with the enemy. Typically adjusting the orientation of the leaves must be done to the entire formation, lest the user risk the leaves collide with one another, and the whole technique fall apart.

The these mokuton leaves can last longer than other similar seijutsu creations due to the relative short range of the technique, requiring only a minimal upkeep of chakra to continue its effect. Typically, Hina will use this technique defensively, but also as a means of surprising the enemy while their vision is obscured.

Font Color: 11a6b7 | @tagged | notes
ulla
last edit by Deleted on Apr 23, 2021 10:54:00 GMT -5
has written 0 posts
Testing Testing!May 3, 2021 15:58:52 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull
Title[attr="class","pastelbackground"]
[var name="pastelcolor" value="#b2e455"][googlefont="Fjalla One"][googlefont="Open Sans Condensed:300"][newclass=.pastelbackground]position:relative;display:inline-block;top:65px;padding:5px;[/newclass][newclass=.pasteltag]font-family:open sans condensed;font-size:10px;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;background:black;color:#efefef;padding:2px;border-bottom:2px #5b5b5b solid;transition:all .6s linear;[/newclass][newclass=.pasteltag:hover]background:#dceaef;color:black;border-bottom:2px [var="pastelcolor"] solid;transition:all .6s linear;[/newclass][newclass=.pasteltag a]font-family:open sans condensed !important;font-size:10px !important;color:#efefef !important;line-height:10px !important;transition:all .6s linear;[/newclass][newclass=.pasteltag:hover a]color:black !important;transition:all .6s linear;[/newclass]
[attr="class","pasteltag"]@ tag
[attr="class","pasteltag"]#a12a15

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nullam bibendum porta arcu, sit amet placerat velit sagittis non. Aliquam aliquam lacus non dolor blandit, vitae sodales ipsum lacinia. Quisque sed sem eros. Aenean vel justo magna. Duis ut purus nec dui consectetur tempor. Cras pharetra ornare libero ut ullamcorper. Duis posuere venenatis ipsum, sit amet ultrices ante pharetra vitae. Curabitur sit amet suscipit ipsum, consequat vestibulum massa. In orci diam, imperdiet eu ligula vel, porttitor eleifend tortor. Fusce augue magna, commodo ut faucibus in, ultricies id ante. Aliquam erat volutpat. Morbi sit amet pretium ligula. Aliquam et placerat purus, a iaculis leo.

Cras tincidunt eros id mattis vulputate. Mauris pulvinar tempor rutrum. Fusce ut gravida metus. Pellentesque semper dolor et fermentum elementum. Aenean nulla erat, feugiat a libero id, ultrices fermentum urna. Morbi nec magna nec enim rutrum tincidunt. Etiam tortor lectus, lobortis sed libero vel, consequat hendrerit ipsum. Donec non ligula nec nibh interdum aliquet vel et ipsum. Nunc pellentesque eros orci, sit amet maximus orci congue non.
Quixotic of THQ
last edit by Deleted on May 3, 2021 16:08:00 GMT -5
has written 0 posts