Deleted
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Deleted Avatar
groupnull
age birthday rank occupation

Gobi Jinchūriki

JŌKITON [STEAM RELEASE]

NOTE
While all Jōkiton techniques are incredibly deadly, some of these techniques have their own weaknesses. However, there is one shared blessing and curse to this tree of techniques. That is, all techniques do not differentiate at all between ally and foe, and so these techniques need to be used sparingly, and except sparing the user of the devastation of their own techniques, everybody is at risk of danger when these techniques are used.

NAME: Jouki Raisu Jutsu [Steamed Rice Technique]
CHAKRA USAGE: Very Low
CLASSIFICATION: Ninjutsu
ELEMENT: Futton
HANDSEALS: 0
DESCRIPTION:
A technique whereby the user can quickly bring heat - and cook thoroughly any food items by adding water to item, like a bowl of rice - and have a fully cooked bowl, for instance, in mere seconds instead of having to wait.

Credit to Wisp.

NAME: Rinji Hishou [Temporary Flight]
CHAKRA USAGE: Low [Continuous]
HANDSEALS: 3
DESCRIPTION:
The user uses this technique while mid-air, and expels steam from the lower side of their body (wherever that may be) and by doing this, offers them a form of gliding and an easy descent from big heights. It cannot be used to sustain actual flight and is hard pressed against attacks from above - but can support the weight of one additional person.

NAME: Jōkiton: Jōki Bōi [Steam Release: Steaming Danger Tyranny]
CHAKRA USAGE: Very Low - Very High
HANDSEALS: 11
DESCRIPTION:
After completing the handseals, the user places their hand across a liquid based substance, like water: including other people's Suiton techniques (of equal and lower rank), and injects a high, voluminous amount of Futton into them. This primarily used against Suiton techniques, but can be reasonably applied to any object with a liquid content (like living organisms/organic material). The resulting effect is the steam chakra "evaporates" the techniques and turning them to steam before they can cause any harm to Akira. In turn, can boil existing sources of water for whatever reason provided touch is completed: bringing it to a boil in a matter of seconds. Of course, similarly if applied to people: extended touch may be necessary but once the touch is removed, the heat cast into the object/organism remains the same unless dealt with in some manner, and so can be dependent on the length of time - but is still very capable of melting through people. The B-ranked version covers 30 meters.

The A-ranked version can be used to heat significant masses of water, typically stopping the flow of rivers or high masses of techniques and has a range of 100 meters.

The S-ranked version can be used on extremely large masses of water like lakes. Maximum range of 300 meters.

(Each Rank of this technique must be bought separately.)

NAME: Jōkiton: Tajuu Kanketsusen Jutsu [Steam Release: Multiple Geyser Technique]
CHAKRA USAGE: High
DESCRIPTION:
The user does the handseals, and then stomps at the ground. The resulting effect is a ripple throughout an area radius of 50 meters with the user at the centre, and creates cracks throughout the earth as Steam is created from the user - in a random cracking pattern through the earth, creating thin but many cracks throughout the earth that targets will find themselves subjected to while the user is free to fight in their own creation. It is difficult, but not impossible to navigate through safely.

The technique is capable of killing organic matter in a matter of seconds, melting through armor, skin and muscle with prolonged and sustained contact.

NAME: Jōkiton: Chidemono Jutsu [Steam Release: Blood Boil Technique]
HANDSEALS: 9
DESCRIPTION:
The user does the handseals and then tries to touch a organic target. If successful, Steam Chakra is injected directly underneath the skin whereby it will then begin to burn and quite literally boil the liquids inside the person. [Boil Touch Lasts for 2 Rounds]. While not effective as the Oborozuki clan, as this steam is not acidic: will still cause massive damage to the nerve endings, and is more likely to cause permanent loss of limbs than to melt in the form of a handprint, with the worst damage being done at the site's location.

NAME: Jōkiton: Jigoku Ryōken Jutsu [Steam Release: Hell Hound Technique]
CHAKRA USAGE: Medium [Continuous]
HANDSEALS: 16
DESCRIPTION:
The user forms the handseals and the holds out their palms, creating two 'entities' in the shape of two hounds, exactly the same size as what would be considered of a large dog, made of an opaque mist like appearance. These hounds can then be directed by the user in a 30m radius, and their bites, attacks all contain the Steam Element: meaning that they burn and boil things like metal, skin and muscle. If they are dispelled, they will explode in a bubble of steam that can cover their immediate area. But, similarly: coming into contact with water will greatly weaken these constructs. The user pays the continuous cost for as long as they control the hounds.

NAME: Jōkiton: Haretsu Hei Jutsu [Steam Release: Explosive Wall Technique]
DESCRIPTION:

The user first forms the hand seals and then spits out a voluminous amount of steam that forms a wall roughly three humans wide, two tall. Though relatively ineffective as a defense against techniques, is a formidable defensive technique against Taijutsu users due to its ability to melt metal, skin and muscle. The offensive part about this technique is because the user is immune to the effects of the heat from the technique: they can shoot pockets of chakra through the wall of roughly golfball sized, and sending them off as projectiles that has a max range of 15 meters: and shoot roughly twice as fast as Kunai, while the user could theoretically fire off infinite amount of shots, the wall itself is a finite resource and so will lose its power over the course of 15 shots, by which it loses its opacity as the technique is being used up.

NAME: Jōkiton: Jōki Yoroi [Steam Release: Steam Armor]
CHAKRA USAGE: Medium, Low [Continuous]
HANDSEALS: 5
DESCRIPTION:
Building on the knowledge of the previous technique the user brings steam from the inside of their body to the outside and forms a basic armour, and can begin to not only protect themselves from adverse environments, but begin to negate heat and wind based techniques of lesser power.

NAME: Jōki Jutsu: Saaberu no Jutsu [Steam Release: Sabre Technique]
CHAKRA USAGE: Low [Continuous] (on top of: Saaberu no jutsu)
PRERQUISITES: Saaberu no Jutsu [Sabre Technique]
CLASSIFICATION: Bukijutsu
DESCRIPTION:
An enhancement to the Bukijutsu technique, not only does the user release crescents of chakra: the user adds their own Futton chakra to the technique: and the resulting effect is the user can send boiling crescents of steam that can not only penetrate through large stone pillars and still travel in their intended direction, but also burn through organic matter and deal devastating "burn-like" damage to opponents.

NAME: Jōkiton: Senpai Jōki Yoroi [Steam Release: Superior Steam Armor]
CHAKRA USAGE: Medium, Medium [Continuous]
PREREQUISITES: All previous "armor" techniques
DESCRIPTION:
Building on the knowledge of the previous technique the user brings steam from the inside of their body to the outside and forms a basic armour, and can begin to not only protect themselves from adverse environments, but begin to negate heat and wind based techniques of a lower power.

NAME: Jōkiton: Seinaru Senrei Subete no Sōzō [Steam Release: Holy Baptism of All Creation]
CHAKRA USAGE: Very High
PREREQUISITES: Jōkiton: Seinaru Senrei [Steam Release: Holy Baptism]
HANDSEALS: 30
DESCRIPTION:
Intended to be as an "end all" technique of both organic matter and people, the user does the handseals and then for a moment: gathers the moisture from the surrounding environment which a target will notice. After this brief period, the area around the user quite literally explodes in a hail of steam all around to a 300m distance, moving at 100m a post, anything caught in its path would be unrecognisable, turning the area from organics to inanimates to mush.

The technique however draws on a large portion of their bodily fluids and chakra, leaving them severely dehydrated and all physical symptoms associated with it, from delirium and confusion, disorientation or flat out unconsciousness. They must quickly replenish their body with water. As the body only has a finite amount of water, this can only be used once effectively.

last edit by Deleted on Aug 20, 2020 17:44:21 GMT -5
has written 0 posts
Steam Techniques Set 2Jul 11, 2020 7:32:36 GMT -5
Moro
Always happy to help!
Moro Avatar
groupnull
age birthday rank G-mod/ NPC- mod / WIKIA mod occupation
Okay, I am still clarifying a few things with staff to make sure I understand Gobi and Gobi's Steam release, but you can have this for now. 

Free Falling Tech: What do you mean by clean? The steam/boil release eats away at plants etc if the boil release page is anything to go by. The Tokanatsu clean/detoxifies areas.

Shrapnel: You make steam, you can’t inject it into something and make it go bang. You could make it require makibishi and produce some steam to eject them really fast? also what is the range?

Joki Boi: Swap mention of akira to user. can you give me a general range for each rank?

Multiple Geyser: Make A rank at the very least. If you want maximum killing power, S rank.

Hell Hound: Up the handseals a bit.

Sabre tech: change to A rank.

Steam Armor, B: I don’t see how you’d be able to negate katon attacks or Wind attacks. Wind would scatter it(some would at least) katon would just make the steam hotter/dry out? Can you clarify it for me? Need the ‘previous technique’ listed and as prereq. Like you could make the armor act as a buffer? It tanks the attack and then poofs/need to be 're-steamed' ?

Steam Armor, A: give one of them another name.
need the ‘previous technique’ listed as a prereq. Same concerns as above, but will wait on the ruling for that.
Moro has written 277 posts
Steam Techniques Set 2Jul 11, 2020 10:54:50 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull

Free Falling Tech - all good, removed tech

Shrapnel - Edited range, and it doesn't make anything go bang: it makes an object melt which will break it apart, thus forming the "shrapnel" during its flight path of being thrown

Multiple Geyser - upped to A-rank

Joki Boi - done

Hell Hounds - doubled handseals

Sabre tech - done

Steam armor B/A (gave A a new name):

Both techniques are inferior versions of the original technique from this thread, which already outlined that it gave immunity to katon attacks, so i was just going off previously accepted stuff, so that might need a new ruling

has written 0 posts
Steam Techniques Set 2Jul 31, 2020 3:27:39 GMT -5
Moro
Always happy to help!
Moro Avatar
groupnull
age birthday rank G-mod/ NPC- mod / WIKIA mod occupation
Shrapnel:
So when the kunai/projectile is in flight, bits will fall of? then it'd lose its piercing ability and just be lumps of melted metal. I did discuss with staff about injecting steam chakra into something and then have it trigger after a time delay and it didn't seem like a thing which you'd be able to do.

Multiple geyser:
''The technique is capable of killing organic matter in a matter of seconds, melting through armor, skin and muscle with prolonged and sustained contact.''

I am not keen on the 'melting' aspect. Can we make it cut instead? Like waterjets used to cut metal.

Moro has written 277 posts
Steam Techniques Set 2Aug 16, 2020 13:47:53 GMT -5
Natsu
Natsu Avatar
groupnull
NAME: Jōkiton: Ryūsandan jutsu [Steam Release: Shrapnel Technique] -
My concern here is going to be the implications of how its used on a target or a target’s weapon. Vast concerns on immediately injecting Futton chakra into a medium that isn’t designed to take chakra in the first place and then cause massive damage. I’d feel better if this required designated/custom equipment. That had holes or were hollow that suddenly allowed the weapon to explode. Or conversely, that it’s made extremely clear that it’s limited to the owner’s own weaponry, takes time to do, etc. (you also note that it takes a high amount of chakra within the desc but it’s a pretty low cost)

NAME: Jōkiton: Jōki Bōi [Steam Release: Steaming Danger Tyranny] -
I would have said it evaporates. But ya know, i think it’s the same idea, right?

I definitely wanna know what this means for the more complex things that aren’t ‘water/liquid’ by default. I assume when you say organic matter and organisms you’re including people. And I’m not of the mind that everyone within 30m of a B rank should go ‘poof’ suddenly. So i’ll either need clarification on what you might mean by organisms, or clarification on what it does to them

NAME: Jōkiton: Tajuu Kanketsusen Jutsu [Steam Release: Multiple Geyser Technique] -
Can you capitalize the Rank and put it with the other A?

I’m basically envisioning something like this  but with steam erupting from them. Is that the intent?

NAME: Jōkiton: Chidemono Jutsu [Steam Release: Blood Boil Technique] -
How long does this linger for touch? Do they have to do it that post? I’ll suggest clarifying that most damage is given at the contact site/limb

NAME: Jōkiton: Jigoku Ryōken Jutsu [Steam Release: Hell Hound Technique] -
This looks familiar~

NAME: Jōkiton: Haretsu Hei Jutsu [Steam Release: Explosive Wall Technique] -
Give me relative size of this wall and perhaps max amount of shots it can give. I assume this wall stays put after being created, not following the user nor requiring an upkeep? A concept I find shaky at best but asking regardless.

NAME: Jōki Jutsu: Saaberu no Jutsu [Steam Release: Sabre Technique] -
Can this be put with the As?

NAME: Jōkiton: Jōki Yoroi [Steam Release: Steam Armor] -
I”d prefer if you put the handseals in the header part above. SEALS: 5 Or whatever.
We also are still attempting to gear away from ‘this does this to ranks below.’ So if you could word it towards Futon of lesser power or something to that effect, I would be happier.

Steam Armor A rank -
Same drill as before, I’d up the seals too

has written 786 posts
Steam Techniques Set 2Aug 16, 2020 17:33:54 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull

Jōkiton: Ryūsandan jutsu [Steam Release: Shrapnel Technique]
- REMOVED

Jōkiton: Jōki Bōi [Steam Release: Steaming Danger Tyranny]
- changed to "evaporate" as it's much better wording. Gave more insight into how the technique works.

Jōkiton: Tajuu Kanketsusen Jutsu [Steam Release: Multiple Geyser Technique]
- lul sorry yes, that's exactly what I was going for.

Jōkiton: Chidemono Jutsu [Steam Release: Blood Boil Technique]
- Edited

Jōkiton: Haretsu Hei Jutsu [Steam Release: Explosive Wall Technique]
- all good!

Jōkiton: Jōki Yoroi [Steam Release: Steam Armor]
- done (for both)

last edit by Deleted on Aug 16, 2020 17:34:13 GMT -5
has written 0 posts
Steam Techniques Set 2Aug 21, 2020 6:16:50 GMT -5
LazyNeko
LazyNeko Avatar
groupAdministrator
Jōkiton: Tajuu Kanketsusen Jutsu [Steam Release: Multiple Geyser Technique]: How long does it last for and if it’s continuous add in a drain to it.

Jōkiton: Haretsu Hei Jutsu [Steam Release: Explosive Wall Technique]
: I would like a max post count it could remain added in as well.
last edit by LazyNeko on Aug 21, 2020 6:40:50 GMT -5
has written 156 posts