age 24 years old birthday October 16 rank B-Ranked occupation

Scarlet Herring

Mission Rank: C

NPC Required: Yes

Random Mission Scenario: Super Enabled

Participants:
Akatsuki
Description:
After receiving information on the whereabouts of the nukenin who had attacked she and her brother six years ago, Akatsuki sets off to the den of thieves and murderers where the man in question is said to reside. She hopes only to ask him of his knowledge on where her brother was taken to as she believes if anyone knows where her brother was taken to, it would be the one who took him in the first place.

Although Akatsuki intends to speak peacefully and behave in a civil manner, she's fully aware of how dangerous the task is. She's willingly walking into a den of wolves, with at least one of them a confirmed human traffiker. She's out-ranked, and out-numbered, and has done some serious harm to the man in question in the past--out of self-defense. She knows that if things take a sour turn for the worst, she will probably not get out alive. But, if there's even a slight chance she could gain a proper clue as to the whereabouts of her brother's location--it's well worth any risk in her eyes.

Note: I'm aware that typically a chuunin rank shinobi can't go on A rank missions, and certainly not solo, but technically speaking Akatsuki is rogue and left to her own devices (she's not being sent out and approved for the mission by a caring village that doesn't want her to march to her immediate death). Also, this is more of a personal quest, not something she's being hired to do and there's no payment for the success or failure of the task. Also, it's high-ranked due to the potential dangerous elements, but if she's able to handle things peacefully enough with a calm demeanor and rational thought, it's possible that she could get out unscathed and without any conflict.
last edit by Akatsuki on May 28, 2020 3:14:38 GMT -5
Mika has written 373 posts
Scarlet Herring (C Rank)May 28, 2020 1:21:06 GMT -5
Mikazuki Aikawa
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Mikazuki Aikawa Avatar
groupRain Shinobi
age 23 years old birthday March 3rd rank Chuunin occupation
Aight awesome~

I do kind of want to get this finished in the span of a month, so relative activity is important to me, but at the same time this thread is integral to her main plot/quest and likewise I do also value quality posts which I know you're more than capable of producing. If nobody else volunteers I'd be very happy to have you NPC even if you're a little slower, thank you for offering since I know you are very busy <3

Edit: sorry for posting on Mika's account I'm on my phone and didn't realize I was logged in on her, and I'm too lazy to fix it >>
last edit by Mikazuki Aikawa on May 28, 2020 1:22:42 GMT -5
Mika has written 1,142 posts
Scarlet Herring (C Rank)May 28, 2020 3:16:11 GMT -5
Akatsuki
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Akatsuki Avatar
groupMissing-Nin
age 24 years old birthday October 16 rank B-Ranked occupation
Bumped down to C rank (since she's teecchnically only intending to infiltrate a den of thieves and talk peacefully to one of their members without the intention to fight, which sounds about C rank to me) with a random mission scenario still fully intact due to the possible implications.
Mika has written 373 posts