Oonakayama Arashi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
age 22 years old birthday October 11th rank Jounin occupation Jounin Hancho
Jumping at Shadows

TAG.
WORDS.627
NOTES.

Caught in the middle

"Death-Worms....considered semi-intelligent lifeforms, they're massive creatures who can grow to a length of eight to ten miles long...their wastes help to enrich the soil and can also be considered gods among most life along the Kaze no kuni and Tsuchi no kuni border..."

Holding the book close to her face, the sandy blonde teen would close her eyes and further study the words across the page.

"Well at least they'll have fresh crops after the next ten to twelve years..."

Considering the time she had with her current grounding, Arashi had managed to pick up more and more information on the creature that she had helped to kill. What had been considered legend and rumor had certainly proved itself to be truth from hers and Akira's encounter, though no more really had been known of the beast aside from hearsay.

Thinking back on it, she'd honestly wouldn't have believed it herself without having seen it first-hand. As she rested the open book upon her knees, she'd look down to see Ai resting upon her lap, stroking his fur gently as to not disturb him. Days like this, she'd probably be moving around much more than this. But as the hours ticked by at a crawl, she was finding her banishment to the manor to be more grating on the mind if all else.

Asahi had visited, but he had this duties. And of the few friends she had, most were less than thrilled with her actions to barely stick around for more than a minute or so.

At least her dogs were still with her through this..though Nai's condition made her not the most social of companions in her recovery.

If reflection was the means of all this, Arashi considered it a chore among other things.

Leaning her head back upon the sofa, her gaze lingered up to the ceiling, noting the wooden surface before then turning her attention back to strands of hair that were loosely fluttering across her face. Brushing them aside, she'd recall the mention of it's change in color, prompting her to twist at the locks for any sign of tampering. It seemed almost as if it had come about natural, which was ridiculous. She'd always been a brunette.

But something clearly happened to change that. In the weeks since her return, a lot of things about her had seemed to appear strange. Her behavior, her temper definitely. There were also the visions and dreams.

What am I trying to tell myself?

Shukaku had been more willing to talk too, but his conversation was more devilish than usual too. Like pushing her to something...Which he hadn't done in years...

Laying her head down on her bended knees, she'd close her eyes as she released yet another slow breath.

"Its nothin..I'm fine...their the ones that are being weird...for what? Speaking my mind...Its not like do it that often..."

If she was hoping for an answer to such thinking, she'd only have silence as a response. As her golden gaze would turn toward the window, she'd blink as she was certain something was looking at her. With a small jolt, her eyes picked up what looked to be a woman. But in the moment she blinked, the figure was gone, leaving her to stare at nothing more than her backyard.

"Okay...I know I saw that..."

Narrowing her gaze, her vision would remain upon the window before rising up slowly, placing the small animal upon a cushion, making her way to the glass shield, bare feet tracing each step as if she were attempting a stealthy approach.

Yet as she got there, peering from one point to the next, there was nothing there save for the remaining pack members outside.

"Jumpin at shadows? Yea...that's normal..."

-S.A Used-

-Jutsu Used-

-Items Used-

MADE BY VEL OF GS
last edit by Oonakayama Arashi on Jul 14, 2020 13:25:46 GMT -5
Kaze has written 2,673 posts
Jumping at Shadows[Past/Solo]May 27, 2020 10:43:58 GMT -5
Oonakayama Arashi
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Oonakayama Arashi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
Jumping at Shadows

TAG.
WORDS.654
NOTES.

Likely a joke from her brother, or some sick pervert trying to peek in on her while she was home alone, the teen would make her way to the doorway, her gaze narrowed as she opened it to see if she could catch them in the act. Yet, in doing so, she still could not see anyone. Not even so much as pick up a distinct odor outside of that of her dogs and the lingering scent of her family.

"Fine...just know that if ya still out here...I will find ya and report ya! But not after I literally beat the hell outta ya! Got it!?"

In slamming the door, Arashi would then hold her hand once more to her forehead, making her way back to the sofa as she sat down once more. While she wouldn't openly admit that this was a bit freaky, it was slowly starting to feel like she was being watched by more than just a guard.

Arashi could tell someone was out there, or at least sense it to a certain degree. But to the identity of this individual remained to be seen.

Of course, there was a good chance to spending so much time indoors was starting to make her see things, leading to her once again drawing her knee close to her chest, hand reaching down to her book as she removed her cap from her head.

Returning her attention to her book, that sensation of being watched came upon her once more, leading her golden eyes to look to the window once more, seeing the vision of the woman again. Though this time, Arashi would rush to the window with swift speed, stumbling slightly as she came upon it as it darted out of sight yet again.

"Hey! Come back here!!"

Looking at Ai, who had now been awakened by the noise around him, the girl would frown as she stared at the pup.

"You saw that too right?!"

With Ai shaking his head, attention drawn towards scratching a spot behind his ear, Arashi would begin to move to the door, determined to find out just what the hell was out there looking at her. Yet as she came to the entry point, her body would collide into the chest of Tocoma, the youth stumbling over as he landed upon his back.

"Gah! Arashi! What the hell?!"

"Sorry! Ya saw her right!?"

Tacoma would blink, rising back up to his feet as he looked at the teen before then glancing around him.

"Saw who?"

"The weird lady posted at the window! She just stares at me from outside and then vanishes before I can confront her on it! She was just here!"

Seeing the expression on his face, it was clear that he had no real idea of what she was talking about. Which meant either Arashi had finally cracked under the pressure of house-arrest, or the woman was good at avoiding the eyes of others.

"Arashi...no one has been at your window all day...we'd have known about it...I've literally been watching this place since Kuroki-sensei left early this morning..."

Hearing this gave her little comfort, but Arashi believed that much since she could smell the older male presence still lingering in the air. In the end, Arashi just wasn't sure if this person had simply fooled Tacoma or if her own eyes were deceiving her.

Feeling his hand upon her shoulder, he'd then begin to speak as he nodded his head.

"Look...I'll take a walk around and see what I find...okay?"

Nodding her head,the young shinobi would take his leave, leading to Arashi closing the door and placing her back behind it. Rubbing her eyes with the back of her wrist, the girl would then shake her head before proceeding back to the living room. Though in doing so, she'd make a detour into the kitchen to get some water.

-S.A Used-

-Jutsu Used-

-Items Used-

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Jumping at Shadows[Past/Solo]May 28, 2020 13:05:56 GMT -5
Oonakayama Arashi
Oonakayama Arashi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
Jumping at Shadows

TAG.
WORDS.858
NOTES.

The warmth of sunlight flashed at her from the window, her gaze shifting to the sink as she reached up to grab a glass. Honestly, this whole thing of seeing things was starting to get to her now. Of course, if anyone would be able to figure it out, it would be Tacoma. He was part of the militia and one of the best trackers out there. Still, just why the hell was she the only able to spot this person? It wasn't as if she were a ghost...right?

"Damn it...wheres Asahi when I need....Oh.....right..."

Thinking back on the things she had said to him, how easily she had dismissed him when he was only trying to tell her something that she needed to hear. To see his side of the situation involving her so easily able speak of another guy in front of him. Even going so far as to flaunt his gifts right before his eyes, with little regard to his feelings. Honestly it made her feel like the shittiest person on the planet.

Narrowing her eyes, she looked off to the side before finally shaking herself of such thoughts. She didn't need him...she didn't need anyone...Not if they couldn't just accept that she was trying to do the right thing. Had she be able to handle things better with Asahi in telling him the truth? Probably...but then again, if she had really been over Akira..then why was still wearing his gift?

Reaching up to the hand crafted hair clip, the girl would move her finger slowly along it's surface, though soon pull it away as she shook her head.

"I'm the one with the issues...I have to tell Asahi how sorry I am...for what I said...what I did...but he might never forgive me....he probably hates my guts..."

Drawing the handle in which to open the faucet, Arashi would allow the cup to fill. Before long, she'd even reach down with her hand, pulling some of the liquid up to her face. Splashing its contents upon her, she'd feel the coolness against her skin, shaking her face off much like a dog before then looking at her reflection in the mirror.

That was when she realized that something was wrong...her face...

It was still damp...her sand armor usually absorbed such things quickly, or at least showed some signs of cracking. But there were still drops upon it...dwindling down her cheeks as she examined it.

"What the hell?"

Pulling herself away from the sink, the teen would scan the area as she then went to check on Ai. The pup was no longer in view, leading her to check outside as she could no longer see the pack either. She couldn't smell where they had run off to. Panic began to flood her face, though she swiftly began to perform a single handseal, drawing her two fingers close to her face. Though before she could finish, the world around her began to shift rapidly, prompting her to close her eyes as she screamed at the top of her lungs.

---------------------------

Caught in the middle

"Death-Worms....considered semi-intelligent lifeforms, they're massive creatures who can grow to a length of eight to ten miles long...their wastes help to enrich the soil and can also be considered gods among most life along the Kaze no kuni and Tsuchi no kuni border..."

Holding the book close to her face, the sandy blonde teen would close her eyes and further study the words across the page.

Considering the time she had with her current grounding, Arashi had managed to pick up more and more information on the creature that she had helped to kill. What had been considered legend and rumor had certainly proved itself to be truth from hers and Akira's encounter, though no more really had been known of the beast aside from hearsay.

Thinking back on it, she'd honestly wouldn't have believed it herself without having seen it first-hand. As she rested the open book upon her knees, she'd look down to see Ai resting upon her lap, stroking his fur gently as to not disturb him. Days like this, she'd probably be moving around much more than this. But as the hours ticked by at a crawl, she was finding her banishment to the manor to be more grating on the mind if all else.

Asahi had visited, but he had this duties. And of the few friends she had, most were less than thrilled with her actions to barely stick around for more than a minute or so.

At least her dogs were still with her through this..though Nai's condition made her not the most social of companions in her recovery.

If reflection was the means of all this, Arashi considered it a chore among other things.

Wait.....I did this before....

Rising up to her feet, her toes tracing the surface beneath her, the girl would look around swiftly as if to see if there were any differences. Nothing had changed...this was her family living room. But all this...her thoughts and her reading. It felt like dejavu...

-S.A Used-

-Jutsu Used-

-Items Used-

MADE BY VEL OF GS
last edit by Oonakayama Arashi on Jul 14, 2020 13:27:44 GMT -5
Jumping at Shadows[Past/Solo]May 28, 2020 15:21:47 GMT -5
Oonakayama Arashi
Oonakayama Arashi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
Jumping at Shadows

TAG.
WORDS.746
NOTES.

Dejavu...the feeling of having already experienced a present situation...

Technically speaking, it felt like she had already gone through this process more than just once. As if a haze had begun to lift from over her head. It was enough so that she could see that Ai was no longer on the sofa asleep this time. In fact, she was completely alone in this part of the manor. Looking outside, she'd see the pack was missing as well. Rapidly rushing to the door, she'd open it to find Tacoma there once more, leading to her looking up at him as the straight forward male would make his way inside.

"We don't have time..."

"What the hell is going on!?"

"I don't know...I assume it's a Genjutsu...must have been that woman you said you saw..."

Cupping her hand beneath her face, she'd move out the way as the young man came in, lingering to the side as she thought about this.

"If that's the case, then why didn't it break apart when I tried to release it?"

"You tried to release it?"

"Yea! Haven't you!?"

Tacoma would remain silent, looking toward the young female as she began to make her way to her boots, placing them upon her feet as she then proceed to march to the door.

"Maybe it isn't a Genjutsu at all? It could be a seal...if so..I have to get a better look at just where it star..Oof!"

Colliding into an invisible force, the teen would be buffered back and sent falling to the floor. As Tacoma helped her up, sandy blonde teen would narrow her eyes, wincing slightly as she shook her head.

"Okay...that proves that..."

"Perhaps we should start with investigating the house...maybe we'll find the answers in here..."

With Tacoma leading the way, Arashi would follow behind him as she scanned the area of the room. Crossing the length of the stairway, she'd see the faint image of the woman once more, though she'd disappear as she dropped down to get a better look.

"Right..."

Responding back, she'd move after the older male as he kept ahead. Seeming to know his way around well enough to start within her brother's bedroom.

"What do you remember before all this?"

Scratching her head, Arashi would frown as recalling such information was difficult for some reason.

"Not much...just that I was reading in the living room...and that I had a fight with Asahi...a stupid one really..."

Looking off to the side, her expression would shift to a sad one as she released a breath.

"I said some things that I wish I could take back...and I really hurt his feelings...I don't think he'll talk to me again after that...which I wouldn't blame him..."

There was a silence as the shinobi continued to search, stopping short as he checked the window as if to see if there were a seal upon it.

"Considering everything that happened with your punishment...I imagine it wouldn't be past uncertainty...not that it really matters...I imagine that you will find yourself someone else..."

A pout would cross her lips as she placed one hand upon her hip.

"Whats that supposed to mean?"

"You flirted with an Iwagakure nin, which could easily be considered treason to some...not to mention that you are the heir to the Oonakayama clan. Such actions give you little credit in holding a steady relationship with most people..."

Arashi would then raise her brow before then rubbing the back of her neck. There was certainly a point to be had from this, though how the hell would he even know about it? Granted her grounding and release from duties would be known by most higher ups, but what reason would Tacoma have for knowing of it along with them? He was just an operative for the ANBU, not a superior within the ranks like Kurokei-sensei.

"That isn't true..."

"Remains to be seen..come on...there isn't anything within this room..lets check the others..."

Moving passed her, the teen would continue to rub her neck, feeling a small stinging sensation as she began to consider what she had realized before. Her Sand Armor should have protected her from any kind of bruising, and yet she could feel a lump of some kind on her skin. Not to mention, pain was a rarity for her.

"Lets try Take's room next..."

Following after Tacoma, her eyes would remain narrowed as they continued onward.

-S.A Used-

-Jutsu Used-

-Items Used-

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Jumping at Shadows[Past/Solo]May 29, 2020 11:21:12 GMT -5
Oonakayama Arashi
Oonakayama Arashi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
Jumping at Shadows

TAG.
WORDS.506
NOTES.

With Tacoma in the lead, the two would venture into the infant's room, prompting Arashi to gaze over toward the crib of her little brother and simply move around it as she examined it's contents. There was little of the babe that remained at the moment, meaning that either he was no longer there or simply out with his mother. Which that much was something she recalled as it had been one of those days in which the woman could easily take him herself. Of course, it also left her with little to do in terms of activities.

Not that she needed much to keep busy as she had been working on something...

Deathworms wasn't it?...

"I get the feeling that we will not find the answer in here.."

"Not a chance..of all the rooms in the house, this one is the most protected...a mouse couldn't even get in here without a nasty burn..."

Which soon brought up the question of where the protective seal was for this room? It was easy to spot from the front door upon entry, yet now it was no where to be seen. Whomever was doing this clearly had managed to place them somewhere in which all other seals were debunked. That could create a problem, but the teen wasn't too worried about that.

"How did ya know about my punishment?"

A simple question...yet it seemed to give Tacoma pause briefly before he began to explain. Their venture now taking them out into the hall yet again.

"Kurokei-sensei informed me of it..."

"Never thought of Kurokei-sensei as a big mouth..."

Trailing behind him, her hands resting behind her back, Tacoma could feel her eyes upon him as he continued to speak.

"He found it important that I know the full details...enough of them to be able to have comparable consideration when it came to your actions..."

Arashi would remain silent, though something in the back of her head was screaming for her to be weary of him. Perhaps just jitters? It wasn't as if Tacoma as a danger..right?

"My actions...were right..."

"That isn't up to you.."

"Ya think?"

Rolling her eyes, she'd then move down the stairs along with Tacoma, now having taken them to her father's study.

"Check over in the shelves to see if anything is out of place..."

In following his direction, her eyes would narrow briefly as she had a flicker of an image that came to mind. Herself being slammed against the oak wood desk. Rubbing her eyes to shake the image, she'd begin to examine the document collection, finding a familiar book that held contents related to the council. Pulling it out, she'd begin to scan the pages, coming upon yet another familiar image, this time flickering to another image as she saw someone slashing at her in an attempt at her neck.

Reaching for it, she'd feel along the surface of her skin, it's texture now much softer than usual. In fact, it felt...human.

"What is happening to me?..."

-S.A Used-

-Jutsu Used-

-Items Used-

MADE BY VEL OF GS
last edit by Oonakayama Arashi on Jun 20, 2020 6:53:22 GMT -5
Jumping at Shadows[Past/Solo]May 29, 2020 13:03:55 GMT -5
Oonakayama Arashi
Oonakayama Arashi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
Jumping at Shadows

TAG.
WORDS.849
NOTES.

Despite her own internal questioning, Arashi was not going to find any answers inside. Shukaku wasn't responding and she was starting to find herself more and more out of her element. Home didn't feel safe, and she was suspecting that Tacoma was keeping more from her than ever before. His whole demeanor was different from what she knew of him. Granted, this was a serious situation, but something about him made her on edge. Still looking upon the pages of the book, she'd shift her hazel brown hues slightly in his direction, noting him looking across the room in search of the seal.

"Hey...I just noticed somethin in this book..."

Turning to look toward her, he'd approach her side as she began to gesture toward the photo with her fingertip, her expression calm as she nodded down to the image.

"I found it earlier and realized that Shirogane was the same age for almost two decades..."

"Impossible...that would imply that he's immortal..."

"Or he was resurrected..."

Tacoma would look toward the photo and then back at Arashi as he took hold of the book to examine it closer for himself. In doing so, Arashi would shift herself slightly from him, as if to avoid being so close. After a few moments, he'd release a breath before closing binds of the documents, placing it down upon the desk next to him.

"It doesn't change the fact that he's dead...his funeral was held along with the others that fell to your father..."

There it was....and that was when Arashi's stare went cold as she narrowed her vision.

"How would you know that my father killed them?"

Moment Music

Tacoma then grew silent, his eyes closed as he felt Arashi's gaze upon him. He'd hear her footsteps moving to the opposite side of the desk, clearly trying to keep him in front of her.

"There are only a few people in the village that know of what my father did that night...Not even Kurokei-sensei would know...and I'm damn sure that he wouldn't tell you..."

Arashi would continue to inch for the door, realizing that this might just require a lot more room for her to move. After all, everything about Tacoma was starting to fall apart and his position before her did little to put her at ease. Yet in the face of such a claim, the young man would release a breath before shaking his head.

"Interesting...It would appear that you have caught me...but then..I guess it is a fair trade in the end..."

In that instant, Arashi began to recall what happened in this room as her memories began to flood to her in that moment. Of how Tacoma had attacked her in the study...drugged and knocked her out.

"Who the hell are you?..Really?"

"Someone whom you will get to know...or not...it doesn't really matter...only that what you have to give me is the more pressing concern..."

"I'd beg to differ..."

She could feel the handle of the door, it's cool sensation beneath her hand as she kept her eyes upon the present danger in front of her.

"I am...a result...one of the few things that remain of the Lord Shirogane…"

"So he is alive..."

"Don't be a fool...He died approximately six years ago along with the rest of the Council...I am but his last creation before his murder...at the hands of the Kazekage…"

Causally moving around the wooden desk, he'd continue to speak as he drew closer, his eyes focused on her like a predator ready to strike at any moment.

"I was designed for the sole purpose of being part of the Puppet Corps as it's superior commander...but was placed into slumber...activated...to secure the responsibilities of the One Tails and assume command of Ichibi…"

Arashi would remain where she was, her gaze still narrowed as she could feel him looming over her, her eyes trailing up to him as she stared into his dull blue ones.

"Should it's current vessel prove to be flawed..."

In that moment, the teen would lash out with her hand, attempting to strike at his face before feeling the impact of something hard against her wrist. Holding it in place, Arashi struggled against it with pure rage, trying to free herself, only for Tacoma to continue.

"Pray that I succeed...for the future of Sunagakure and that of Kaze no Kuni..depends upon it..."

"Like hell it does! Ya sound like a damn machine!"

"That is correct..."

"But I remember..."

"You remember what you think you recall from your youth...of your attempts at aiding those whom you saw as helpless...I simply created the scenario that would better enable such a memory...But I have always been Kugutsu...a Puppet Walker...made with a single purpose..."

Releasing her arm, Arashi would watch as he backed away from her, his eyes still upon her as she looked on in horror.

"A Puppet Walker?...That...Your supposed to be all dead...destroyed after the war..."

"You should perhaps consider your research to be flawed...but then...much of your information is flawed..."

-S.A Used-

-Jutsu Used-

-Items Used-

MADE BY VEL OF GS
last edit by Oonakayama Arashi on Jun 20, 2020 6:56:24 GMT -5
Jumping at Shadows[Past/Solo]May 29, 2020 14:07:04 GMT -5
Oonakayama Arashi
Oonakayama Arashi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
Jumping at Shadows

TAG.
WORDS.889
NOTES.

Puppets were known as being incredibly strong and durable. It was what made them valuable assets in combat for those able to wield them to their full ability. But Arashi had never seen one able to speech and without strings. More than that, she never knew of Puppet Walkers being able to resemble human beings so intricately.

All she knew of them came from her studies while looking into Shippai, which she considered to be a similar act, only it was used as a means of either rehabilitation or voluntary service to Sunagakure. Tsuneo-sensei was one of those cases, having lived for over a hundred years. But this was something completely different.

Puppet Walkers were known to be created from the remains of human beings, and were banned after the war for such a method being considered as inhumane. Tacoma certainly wasn't a Shippai, since she'd imagine that their loyalty to Sunagakure would restrict them from ever bringing harm to one of their own citizens. So whatever parameters this one was working on clearly wasn't limited to such a consequence. Not to mention that he clearly had a designation...The One Tails...

But who could have awaken him...and for how long had he been operating within Sunagakure unchecked?

These were questions that she wanted an answer to, but her current position was making it difficult for her to do anything. A stranger thing, considering she had much thicker skin than this. While she wasn't exactly incredibly strong physically, she certainly should have had no problem breaking free or even taking his arm from his socket with ease.

"Ya said my information was flawed...just what does that even mean?"

"Your assumption of a resurrected Council member, your belief that Tacoma was someone that you aided in your childhood. These were all theories proven to be false as such connections were fabricated for the sole purpose of isolating yourself...a process that was proven successful without any interference from the outside...save for the tampering of your seal..."

Arashi already felt like an idiot for what she had said to Asahi, but this just made her feel all the more played by her own insecurities. She had literally walked herself into this, and had she just listened to the people around her, she wouldn't be in this mess..whatever it was...

Getting out was more important..she had to tell her parents...but how exactly remained to be seen.

At this point, Tacoma would seem to be waiting for something, having distanced himself from the Jin. Even going so far as to answer her questions without so much as a threat. An odd move, but likely because he felt like he had her right where he wanted her. Perhaps he did...she certainly wasn't feeling like herself and had barely moved an inch.

"Okay...so now what? Ya just gonna kill me and take Shukaku? It doesn't work like that..."

"No...the mission is to acquire the One Tails and complete the transfer without damaging the vessel...your death will not come of this...Upon assurance of transfer, you will act in accordance to further instruction..."

"From whom?"

Tacoma would then place his hand within the pocket of his jacket, expressionless as he continued to speak.

"To the one who awakened me...but such information is not of value to you..as with this conversation will have no value to you..."

Arashi would then smirk as she shook her head.

"Then I guess I got nothin left to ask ya then...Thanks for the info..."

Puppet Master Plan

With that, she'd extend her hand out rapid, preparing to summon the sand from her flesh to attack. Yet as she did, nothing happened. There wasn't a single dust cloud that emerged from her. Surprised by this, she'd soon try and summon the curse marks upon her skin to draw out a weapon. Yet again...nothing...

"As I said...the transfer of the One Tails is to be done without damaging the vessel...already the process has begun the moment you were acquired...soon it will be complete and further instruction will follow..."

"Oh shit..."

This was when Arashi began to panic, soon reaching for the door as she drew it open and slammed it behind her. They were taking Shukaku...and wherever they were doing it was hampering her connection with his chakra. Dashing to the door, the teen would slam into it with full force, unable to break it down as the sting from the collision brought pain to her shoulder. As she looked back behind her, she'd see the door open as her gaze shifted to the stairs. Running passed him, she'd soon feel something take hold of her limbs, prompting her to fall over as she began being pulled. Her body tumbling down the steps, she'd see what looked like a arm of dark holding her legs, drawing her back to the direction of Tacoma as he reeled his arm back and caused the dust to disappear.

"Already it has begun...there is no where to run in this place...and you will find that escape is impossible..."

Rising up to her feet, Arashi would launch herself forward, driving her leg toward Tacoma's head. As she struck, she'd feel a buffer preventing her strike from coming within an inch of the being, soon being forced back as she was sent backward onto the ground.

-S.A Used-

-Jutsu Used-

-Items Used-

MADE BY VEL OF GS
last edit by Oonakayama Arashi on May 29, 2020 14:07:42 GMT -5
Jumping at Shadows[Past/Solo]May 29, 2020 15:08:01 GMT -5
Oonakayama Arashi
Oonakayama Arashi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
Jumping at Shadows

TAG.
WORDS.627
NOTES.

This was bad...very very bad...

Arashi wasn't able to take on Tacoma and she was losing the One Tails...

Not to mention that whatever was keeping her here wouldn't let her even so much as open the front door. Rising back up to her feet, she'd stumble slowly as she looked toward her arms and legs. There were...tan...normal tan skin. No longer did she have her paled complexion and her hair..was turning to it's natural dark brown shade.

She had to do something...she had to stop this! But how the hell could she even do it?

This was all her fault...and who knew exactly just what Tacoma was planning to do with Shukaku once he had him. Even worse, this person who was behind it all...she had no idea what their agenda was, but it couldn't be all that great if they were resorting to kidnapping.

"I'm not letting you just take the One Tails and do...Kami knows what with it!"

"You speak as though you have an option in this...This is judgement...Were you not the one who lamented your fate? How you were not given the choice in which to be like all others? You should consider such a transfer a gift..."

"If ya honestly think I should be grateful ya got a screw loose!!"

Holding her ground, she'd prepare to move in again, though this time she'd charge into only a heavy hand as it struck her against the face and sent her sprawling to the floor. Blood dripping from her lip, she'd then feel something take hold of her frame, dust covering over her as she'd feel it squeezing down around her. Screaming in pain, the grip would loosen slightly, but still hold her in place.

"No...I am simply following what it was that I was designed for...you reject your fate and you complain when it does not suit you...I do not have such flaws...and I embrace the power of a god...it is what I am for..."

Still held by the tightly gripped sand, Arashi would wince in pain as she looked to the being as he stood before her.

"Perhaps you will consider this...in the brief moments you are able....is it the fear of failure that draws your iron on those that care or the fear of knowing that in the end...if choice came to you...you would never have taken the responsibility?..."

In that instant, the man seemed to disappear, allowing the girl to fall to her knees as the sand disappeared from around her. Standing up once more, she'd look around her as she once more moved to the door. Pounding upon it, striking it with all her strength.

She did this for what felt like hours, but yet nothing happened. Soon she'd feel her knees buckle, her hands ache from blisters. But there was not even a dent to the doorway.

Screaming, tears streaming down her face, she'd continue to bang against the passageway, her own anger taking hold at not only Tacoma..but of herself for letting this happen. Yet soon...her world would begin to spin yet again, prompting everything around her to go dark.

-------------------------

Caught in the middle

Holding the book close to her face, long haired brunette teen would close her eyes and further study the words across the page.

Trapped inside

Wait...I said this before....I know I said this before!!

Jumping to her feet, she'd look over to see Ai sleeping at the end of the sofa, her hands then reaching to her face as she didn't feel anything out of place. But then, she noticed the color of her complexion, similar to that of her mother and brothers.

"What...what is this?"

Eyes wide, she'd look around her before staring at the window, the vision of a woman appearing briefly, yet vanishing just as swiftly before the teen could look once more. Darting to the door, she'd then open it to run directly into Tacoma, watching the man fall backward as he collided into her.

"Ow! Whats that for!?"

"Sorry! Did you see her!?"

"See who?"

Arashi would groan as she began pointing toward the living room window, leading to the man smiling as she began to explain herself to him...

-S.A Used-

-Jutsu Used-

-Items Used-

MADE BY VEL OF GS
last edit by Oonakayama Arashi on Jul 14, 2020 13:29:38 GMT -5
Jumping at Shadows[Past/Solo]May 29, 2020 16:21:38 GMT -5
Oonakayama Arashi
Oonakayama Arashi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
Jumping at Shadows

TAG.
WORDS.882
NOTES.

-Somewhere within the Demon Desert-

Moment Music

Silence dwelled over the area, a black surrounding as Tacoma would remain stationary beside a feminine figure. Her presence was subtle, but upon inspection of the jewel around his neck, she'd appear satisfied with what she could see from her touch of it. Yet, this small smile would fade upon her drawing forth the book beneath her arm, turning it's pages as they would begin to speak.

"You were instructed not to harm the vessel..."

"She is proving to be more difficult to elude of your plan...I was simply ensuring that the process could begin again...as it has since her arrival here.."

Adjusting her glasses, the black robed woman would narrow her vision to the puppet before drawing back from him as she shook her head.

"I'm sensing a bit of freewill from you 192...Is it possible that you made an decision that goes against my orders of your own choosing?"

Staring directly at the female, the Puppet walker would remain where he was, standing next to her as she began to encircle him.

"No Lady Amaya...I was simply ensuring that your father's instructions were followed and to see to it that the vessel is not a threat..."

Amaya would then raise her brow before returning her gaze to her book as she walked away from him.

"There is no need for concern...As you have proven...the transfer is working properly...it's only limitation is the required chakra in which to employ it..."

"The Kazekage…."

In hearing the title, the female would bite on her bottom lip, her grip tightening around the cover of her book.

"Yes....Oonakayama Takato...the bastard who murdered my father and your creator...his chakra is the key to syncing the powers of the One Tails completely into your being...that and the seal..."

Reaching toward 192, she'd draw forth his shirt to reveal the Desert Rose Seal trigram placed upon his chest. Yet, it was clearly not to the same quality as that of Arashi's own. It was designed similar to that of the one done to her, but only from the concepts she had gathered from her father's notes.

"It would be so perfect...if not for Hiroaki-sama having the rest of the concept designs for it. A maze in which to contain a demon's power...and allow for usage of the wielder...But...I imagine that he would be less than inclined to share such details with me..."

Amaya had fled the village upon the death of her father, much like most of the Shirogane Clan. Their shame had taken them far into the wastes, where their talents were wasted in thievery and making knock off puppets. But their true treasure...Puppet Walkers...were lost to time..and destroyed in order to hold some fleeting idea of peace.

Her father was a genius...a man who truly believed that Takato's off-spring was correct choice in having the One Tails. Her chakra and that of Takato's were similar in such a perfect fashion that it was impossible to ignore. Yet...he still made 192, so perhaps his faith in such a thing wasn't as strong as she had thought.

In the end, his death had come to the shock of her mother and upon receiving a message from one of his loyal friends, she had returned to Sunagakure to act upon his will.

To awaken 192 and do what must be done...

"I must ask again...Lady Amaya....why do you feel so strongly in having the One Tails? What makes you feel as though I am worthy of such a gift?"

"Because it isn't a gift....its a responsibility...one that the young Oonakayama has yet to life up to..."

For five years she watched as the girl grew...both in power and in mind. At first, believing that her father's last choice had been the right one. All she wanted was Takato to suffer...for what he had done...how he had broken her family.

Yet, as time progressed and the girl's actions became more reckless..it wasn't enough to simply kill the Kage. She had to take control of the one thing that held more value to the village than any amount of gold. Because if the future depended on such power, it needed to be within the hands of someone who truly cared for the village. For it's people...

"She would rather leave a path of wreckage and destruction, whine over her failures and pursue all manner of filth than recognize her charge...That is why you are perfect for it...for you have no such needs...or obligations...only your mission...which you have done more than well..."

Infiltration of the village militia had been difficult. It had taken time, and there was no way to truly fool the Jounin Hancho of 192 presence. So, rather than allow for him to simply appear as one of them, she made him believe as such. With a simple seal in which to change his perspective, and appear as a loyal subject to Sunagakure.

The Sennō Sōsa no Jutsu...which made him actually believe that he was human and that he was acting in the service of his superiors. Four years was long enough for him to rise through the ranks and eventually take the perfect position...and it was at this point that she awakened him.

-S.A Used-

-Jutsu Used-

-Items Used-

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Jumping at Shadows[Past/Solo]May 29, 2020 17:48:23 GMT -5
Oonakayama Arashi
Oonakayama Arashi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
Jumping at Shadows

TAG.
WORDS.543
NOTES.

In having someone on the inside, she was capable of learning of things that she couldn't see. Such as instances of unbelievable action from the One Tails. The discovery of the First Kazekage's Ruins, her assault upon Sekara, within the Howling Village, and within Stone Country. Everything about the girl irritated Amaya to the highest possible degree.

Biting at her thumbnail, the woman would backtrack as she began looking toward the crystal once more, 192 holding still as ever as she examined it. The Senju truly were masters at their craft. Honestly, coming upon such a trinket was a blessing from the gods. It allowed for her to keep a being within containment. But not only could they be held within it, they could also be controlled. It was proven by Arashi and 192 themselves in their mission to deal with that beast who terrorized and drained the chakra from it's victims. Though the challenge here was breaking down the will of someone who was far from mindless.

It would take time...and that was something that they had little of...

A Looming Darkness

For weeks they had been working upon Arashi, along with the act of transferring the very essence of Shukaku from her. Something that took years to perfect...her father's own theory coming to life. A means in which to transfer the very being of a Tailed beast, without having to sacrifice another for it to be completed. Yet, it required slow separation and putting the girl at ease so as she would not even realize it. Thus, why they manipulated her memories. Altering them so that she could only recall one point and constantly relive it over and over.

Yet, as it had seemed, the girl was starting to realize more and more of these repeats and starting to come to the conclusion of all of this.

There was also the matter of 192 gaining full control over the One Tails. Thus the need for chakra that was similar to that of the Kazekage. A path that could not be tread easily.

Within the crystal, her puppet had more than enough access to use these abilities. But out on the surface, such a thing was impossible. That was why they needed to have Arashi under their control..to gain that similar chakra and to harness the abilities of the One Tails. Once they had that..it would only take moments for her vengeance to be completed.

"What of the Kazekage? They have already begun their search and it will only be a matter of time before they realize where we are..."

Amaya would then release a breath, her hand now resting upon the puppet's chest.

"I said to not concern yourself with that...before long we will have what we need to ensure that we'll be prepared...and the transfer will be complete...The Kazekage will meet his end..."

Returning back to her book, 192 would then watch as she moved to the opposite end of the room, his eyes glowing a shade of gold before fading back to their icy blue.

"Yes....Lady Amaya..."

Time was a precious thing...and soon it would come to the hour of true destiny...But would either side be ready for the grand finale? Even amidst the vast desert landscape, the woman was clearly preparing an army. One of similar creation to that of her father. Tapping at the surface of one such modeled puppet, it's talons razor sharp, a twisted smile crossed her lips as she ran her finger along it's length.

"Come and find me Takato...I can not wait to show you...everything....and to show you the true strength of a daughter's unconditional love..."

-To Be Continued.....-

-S.A Used-

-Jutsu Used-

-Items Used-

MADE BY VEL OF GS