Konohagakure's Illegal Activity Mission Set[Crimes and such]

compose a reply
Konohagakure's Illegal Activity Mission Set[Crimes and such]Aug 6, 2020 23:54:29 GMT -5
Gure Yuuta
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Gure Yuuta Avatar
groupnull
age 26 years old birthday 5/24 rank Jounin occupation Orphanage Headmaster

I.Y.M.B.I.N.I.N [Its  Your  Money  But  I  Need  it  Now]

Mission Rank: D

NPC Required: Does your mission require an NPC mod? participants Choice

Random Mission Scenario: Participants Choice

Participants:
Place your team members here, don't forget to tag in their profiles.
Description:
A simple yet effective way for miscreants to make money and one of the oldest crimes in the book. I.Y.M.B.I.N.I.N, is simply pickpocketing; usually taken by would be criminals, genin level and chunin level shinobi who not only needs to increase their skill but are also looking to make a quick buck. This unofficial mission’s objective is for the genin or chunin level shinobi to pickpocket 3 people; generally to complete the objective one must not be caught. However, should this happen, your objective while change to outpacing and escaping the authorities. Engaging actual enforcement such as chunin and higher is minuscule, however a random genin could spot someone if they aren’t careful. If contested by another member, one could possibly target them as the victim of this crime; allowing someone to steal from the PC.

Merchant’s Street Rat

Mission Rank: D

NPC Required: Participant’s Choice

Random Mission Scenario: Participant’s Choice

Participants:

Description:
One of the many unofficial missions in Konoha’s Crime Package. Merchant’s Street Rat is a Illegal Activity Mission for a group of genin or a solo Chunin shinobi will be solicited by unsavory characters from Hi no Kuni’s underground to sale a untested and potentially dangerous new version of Solider Pill that is said to increase the potency of one's chakra but not the amount. Not only this but according to the aforementioned Shady dudes; there's a euphoria that is accompanied with the boon; which is ultimately the reason it's being sold on the corners of Konohagakure. Participants are to hang around the tourist and common areas of Hi no kuni she peddle the merch. The objective of this mission is to sell all 10 of the Military Ration Pills either one by one or in bulk; by convincing the would be buyers to buy it. This can be done with or without the use of shinobi skills. It should be noted that higher ranking law enforcements engagement is moot, however there's a chance for rival peddlers or a goody-two-Shoes, chivalrous group of genin to happen upon your business. Convince them to mind their business or lure them into the back alley to show them who’s boss.

That One Bad Day

Mission Rank: C

NPC Required: Participant’s Choice

Participants:
Description:
So you've managed to as the kids say " put the block on lock”. The outer hoodlums and rapscallions are starting to hear talk of a new group of genin or chunin gaining influence, especially after they've coined the term "Militia Rations” for the now trending pills; great job you dirty criminal you. After days of good sells and praise from those creepy underground dudes; a group of genin or Chunin who completed the "Street Rat” mission comes face to face with the reality of recreational boosters. As the group handles their sales one of their buyers starts having a bad reaction to the stimulant causing him to become irrational and aggressive. Welp, it finally happened… your group received a bad batch. What are you to do now? Remember kids, crime doesn't pay…. Or does?

Objective of this mission is to calm the emerging beast while they're still only just irrational. The longer it takes to deal with him the more crazed he becomes. Still as with the missions before this one, higher ranking law enforcement wouldn't be a concern…. Unless the pill takes full effect. Subsequently, turning the buyer into a chakra boosted crazed face eater. Though his strength is boosted, his mental acuity has plummeted; with the enemy not able to speak let alone use jutsu. All he wants is to bite your face because it's candy, duhh.

Fly On the Wall

NPC Required: Participant’s Choice

Participants:
Description:
So remember those operatives from the underground criminal world, yeah they're back and they've come to speak with the team of genin or chunin who completed Merchant’s Street Rat and "That One Bad Day; so these weirdo shady looking adults are trying to sell the idea of you joining the "Family" business officially. By this time your naïve genin brains has become confident of your fledgling deeds. Which means, yeah that's right the group takes up the however to make it official the two men decided to test you. The group probably noticed but also probably didn't; those two shady guys? Yeah, the group you couldn't see their faces to until now as if they were half covered in shade; ooo spooky huh?

Anyway, the objective of this mission is to eavesdrop, watch or even gain information on a certain topic or person of interest. The men will assure the group that this Job was perfect for them as they are less likely to be suspected of fishing for information, being kids. That said just talking to or being around certain shinobi would yield information that could come in handy to the "Family" as a whole. For example whereabouts of certain materials needed to make the "Milita Pills"; however anything worth noting, people's abilities, over hearing economic conversations or even inter-village relations could possibly complete this missions objective. Information that would otherwise seem pointless could very well help the "Family" in the near future. Lastly, once the info is retrieved the genin or chunin group would need to bring the information to an informant for the "family"

I spy with my wittle Eye

NPC Required:  Participant’s choice

Participants:

Description:
Huzzah, a mission that doesn't evolve Shady old Dudes. A group of genin or chunin would be criminals... or juveniles? Let's just go with gang, we can't really call them anything else as they've just barely hit the tip of the iceberg. In order to make a lot of money really quick, the group of genin or chunin decided to rob a home or establishment. However, before this can be done, there's a number of steps the adorable batch of childhood Traumas must complete. The first of which, is the objective of this mission. The group must pick their target and then steak out the joint in order to gain crucial information for their robbery itself. For example, structural information about the building like all exits or information about the inhabitants. An example for the latter would be what time someone goes to work or what time a place of business closed for the night..

Where’s my Money, Man?

Mission Rank: B 

NPC Required:  Participant’s choice

Participants:
Description:
Extortion is their name, getting paid is their game. A solo Chunin or group of genin have been tasked by the "Family" to go and collect extortion money from various shops in the market district. The shops are paying one of the 4 criminal cabals within Hi no Kuni to stay in business. The objective of this mission successfully sneak around throughout the village, as they head to the 3 stores. Once at one of the three shops, retrieve the payment using scare tactics but not overly physical methods. We don't want to alert anyone who'd happen to be patrolling or a random passerby. Chunin or a group of genin could intervene in these unwholesome activities however higher ranks wouldn’t normally be encountered in this mission; with usually the payee trying to fight back...

In and Out: Electric Bung-Hole Boogaloo

Mission Rank: B

NPC Required:  participants Choice

Random Mission Scenario: Participants Choice

Participants:

Description:
After selecting your target to burglarize, the group of dastardly Ne'er-do-wells, will put their plan into action and gain entrance into the building; get in and get out hopefully with the goods in hands. It should be noted every building and situation is different. So the outcome upon entering can change dramatically from no one being there to two hungry looking dogs, I hear some people have as personal summons that live within their homes. Oh well, if you did you're preparing correctly you shouldn't have anything to worry about. Genin groups would need a chunin level or higher "evil" team leader in other to pull this crime off. Engagement with local law enforcements like a random Chunin duo or sole Sp.Jounin is possible, but ultimately depends on the thread itself. Don’t get caught, don't drop the loot.

May the Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.

last edit by Gure Yuuta on Aug 7, 2020 0:07:17 GMT -5
Aisu Burr has written 250 posts
Konohagakure's Illegal Activity Mission Set[Crimes and such]Jun 18, 2022 12:10:30 GMT -5
Wahei
Wahei Avatar
groupnull
age "15" years old birthday "September 28th" rank Chūnin occupation Iryō (Medic); Ne; 'Scientific'
I'll solo go for 'merchant’s street rat'.

Merchant’s Street Rat

Mission Rank: D

NPC Required: None.

Random Mission Scenario: No.

Participants:
Solo.
Description:
One of the many unofficial missions in Konoha’s Crime Package. Merchant’s Street Rat is a Illegal Activity Mission for a group of genin or a solo Chunin shinobi will be solicited by unsavory characters from Hi no Kuni’s underground to sale a untested and potentially dangerous new version of Solider Pill that is said to increase the potency of one's chakra but not the amount. Not only this but according to the aforementioned Shady dudes; there's a euphoria that is accompanied with the boon; which is ultimately the reason it's being sold on the corners of Konohagakure. Participants are to hang around the tourist and common areas of Hi no kuni she peddle the merch. The objective of this mission is to sell all 10 of the Military Ration Pills either one by one or in bulk; by convincing the would be buyers to buy it. This can be done with or without the use of shinobi skills. It should be noted that higher ranking law enforcements engagement is moot, however there's a chance for rival peddlers or a goody-two-Shoes, chivalrous group of genin to happen upon your business. Convince them to mind their business or lure them into the back alley to show them who’s boss.

last edit by Wahei on Jun 18, 2022 12:19:07 GMT -5
MissingNo has written 491 posts
Konohagakure's Illegal Activity Mission Set[Crimes and such]Jul 19, 2022 18:20:26 GMT -5
Wahei
Wahei Avatar
groupnull
age "15" years old birthday "September 28th" rank Chūnin occupation Iryō (Medic); Ne; 'Scientific'
I've already finished up and got purchased EXP approved for "merchant street rat"

Now I'll go for I.Y.M.B.I.N.I.N.

is not active so it seems he didn't really start the thread (posted May, 14, 2021). In "ask a staff" (discord) I got green light from (June, 18, 2022) on this one.
last edit by Wahei on Jul 19, 2022 18:43:36 GMT -5
Konohagakure's Illegal Activity Mission Set[Crimes and such]Jul 23, 2022 15:47:14 GMT -5
Wahei
Wahei Avatar
groupnull
Mission complete and purchase requested.

I'll go for "that one bad day" [C-Ranked] now.
last edit by Wahei on Jul 23, 2022 15:57:01 GMT -5
Konohagakure's Illegal Activity Mission Set[Crimes and such]Nov 25, 2022 12:27:02 GMT -5
Wahei
Wahei Avatar
groupnull
After some misunderstanding and few changes, I'll go again for 'i spy with my wittle eye'. - As per the discussed here.