Konshō Chizawa
Konshō Chizawa Avatar
groupnull
age 15 years old birthday 01-01 rank Genin occupation
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullhover"]

[attr="class","skullimg"]

[attr="class","skulltitle"]窓から手を振る
[attr="class","skulloverlap"]On the outside always looking in will I ever be more than I've always been

[attr="class","skullbody"]

Standing on a mountain, a long and wide piece of wood under his feet. He wasn't sure why he was there. Some sort of 'fun' thing Taki had suggested. Didn't seem fun to him. Everything was cold, there was no such thing as solid footing, only slippery and easily moved 'snow'. Yet here he was, at the top of one of the tallest mountains in the area for something called snow boarding. "So...how does this work again? It seems like a good way to fall down and get hurt."

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]tagged!

[attr="class","skullcredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.skullhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vF0SKGI.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#7189a5;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:9px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;font-size:10px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody b]color:#d9b800;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:9px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:8px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
Belac has written 366 posts
New Terrain [Taki]Aug 26, 2020 18:52:33 GMT -5
Taki Okada
I'm an Okada First and a Shinobi Second
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
age 16 years old birthday November 7th rank Jounin occupation Sage

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

A loser like you ain't got no guts!

Taki would come huffing her way up to the top of the mountain the terrain was riddled with snow as her boots crunched in the snow, A few weeks ago before readying herself for the trip up to Yukigakure Taki had heard word from a relative who traveled out here some time back that there was this hobby called "Snowboarding.” that a lot of the kids in Yukigakure engaged in it was similar to Taki’s other pass time hobby of skateboarding except replace the hard rocky terrain with thick white snow it was also faster and considerably more dangerous considering the condition it wasn’t anything that Taki herself had ever actually engaged in but she was excited to give it a try and seeing and how the youth was practically gonna have to play big sister to the little brat that means Konsho had to be dragged along she wasn't happy about it but she was gonna have fun with or without him.

"It's cawled snowboardin blue hair, I told ya that already sheesh."she'd say somewhat annoyed with him. As Taki made it up the mountain she carried two snowboards one for herself and one for Konsho which she promptly handed him with a briskness to it. "A’ight blue hair remember that time I rode to school on a skateboard cause I was running late, it’s like that but on snow got it. Watch and learn.” Taki who herself had never actually snowboarded before took her place directly in front of the hill that the two of them were standing on it was a small hill maybe about 15 feet all the way down with not a tree in sight. A simple place for beginners to figure out the tricks of the trade. Taki set down her snowboard and looked to it kinda puzzled. "A’ight now uhh how do I get in this thing.” she’d say as she scratched the back of her head.

Eventually she’d get her two feet into the straps on the board and would lock them in place with a velcro strap and would manuever herself in front of the hill. "Watch and learn blue hai--” but before she could say anything the youth would slide down the hill and feel the rush of the wind, she was a bit nervous at first not used to how much faster it was going downhill in the snow as opposed to the streets of Iwagakure. "Whoa…” she’d say. "C’mon...it’s just like back home it’s just like back home.” after a moment of focus the girl would get in the zone and gain a bit of control over her board able to keep herself straight but as she got to the bottom of the hill she wasn’t sure how to properly stop, so she tried to slide and while she looked like she had control for a little she quickly wound up losing her balance and ending up on her back.

She’d lay in the ground for a moment, before lifting her head up and shouting. "FUCK YEAH!” she’d say. She had a look of genuine excitement on her face from the thrill of going down the mountain, she may have fallen on her butt but at least she wasn't hurt and she had a blast doing it.

565 WORDSTAGGEDSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style

Meep has written 1,707 posts
New Terrain [Taki]Sept 4, 2020 3:00:05 GMT -5
Konshō Chizawa
Konshō Chizawa Avatar
groupnull
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skulloverlap"]On the outside always looking in will I ever be more than I've always been

As per usual, Konsho's conversations with Taki went in circles. "It's cawled snowboardin blue hair, I told ya that already sheesh." That explained literally nothing.

[break][break]
"A’ight blue hair remember that time I rode to school on a skateboard cause I was running late, it’s like that but on snow got it. Watch and learn.” Much more informative. However he couldn't help but feel that Taki was exceedingly underselling how simple a change in terrain could make everything completely different. Hell he had experience with it. Half of the ways he was used to traveling didn't work in Iwagakure. No doubt the snow would have much less friction than the gravel she was used to causing her to- and there she goes. As expected she was much much faster.

[break][break]
Staring as Taki got excited from falling down, Konsho wasn't really sure about how 'fun' this would be. Seemed more like a good way to either a) have gravity just naturally happen, or b) fall and get hurt. Letting his snowboard tilt slightly forwards, Konsho would slowly begin to lower himself as he began to move down the hill. It was slow, at first, not rushing. As gravity began to do it's job, Konsho would make sure to stay low. He didn't want to get thrown off. Speeding down the hill, Konsho would begin to let the snowboard to the more dangerous part for him. From his understand of skateboarding, to stop you lessened your momentum. Usually done by turning slightly, spending some of the kinetic energy on that, then applying pressure to the ground to scrape along the stone to stop.
[break][break]
The snow was malleable, so unlike stone it stood to reason the slamming down would only result in it clumping together sending someone flying. Just as skateboards used the roughness of stone and their own design to slow, Konsho would use the snow's habit of bending against it. Shifting his weight backwards the slightest amount, a deeper trail would be left behind him. This would also mean that his board would be at a slight slant, causing the snow to clump under it, rapidly taking his speed away. As he got close to the bottom, Konsho would stop a few feet away from the bottom. Miscalculated. Picking the board back up and walking toward Taki, Konsho would look as bored as ever. "So...is that it? Gravity did most of the work there."

[break]

[newclass=.skullhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vF0SKGI.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#7189a5;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:9px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;font-size:10px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:9px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:8px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
New Terrain [Taki]Sept 4, 2020 18:12:37 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

Taki would remove the straps on her snowboard boots and then Stand up somewhat confused. "Y'know like the idea of me having to be your baby sitta but if I gotta be can you at least try to have fun?" she’d say lightly pushing him. "Or did they not teach you that in the jungle?” she’d say looking him over. "C’mon next slope is this way.” Taki would pick up her board and the two of them would head to the next incline up on an ever steeper hill with a much longer drop and more obstacles to traverse between.

It had also gotten a little colder. "Al’right blue hair what’dya say to a race? Loser has too...do the odda’s paper on fuinjutsu!” she’d say. Taki was many things but she was not good at writing papers, she barely managed to finish any of hers and there was no way she was writing blue hairs. On top of that Blue hair was much smarter than her so if she managed to win she’d ace that class for sure. "So you in or what? Or are ya scared?” she’d say extending out her hand for him to shake. Konsho may have gotten the hang of the snowboarding thing faster than she did, but he didn’t seem as daring as she was and she doubted that he’d be able to do well on a steeper hill.

242 WORDSTAGGEDSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style

New Terrain [Taki]Sept 12, 2020 15:01:54 GMT -5
Konshō Chizawa
Konshō Chizawa Avatar
groupnull
[nospaces]

Konsho just stared at Taki as she vented at him. Baby sitter? They were the same age. "You took me here. I was fine with being in my room." Konsho said flatly. Rocketing down a slope was not his idea of fun. There were no obstacles, nothing that made it hard. Just go down and slow down at the end. Then came the jab at his home. Like she had any room to talk. He had heard all about the Okada's 'fights'. Rumors had said they were all fake. Apparently Taki was the only person who could actually fight of them, given she was a shinobi. To Konsho the fact that they had to decide who won before hand meant none of them were actually able to fight. Noone actually tried, the fight was decided before anyone stepped on the field. "We do have fun in the jungle. There just tends to be... something to actually do."
[break][break]
Once they reached the top of the next slope, Konsho would quickly get back on his board, stopping only when Taki offered a challenge. A race? Sure, maybe competition will make this seem like it was worth the trip. However, though they didn't like being around each other as often as they were, Konsho knew that bet wasn't working. "Winner can ask the other any favor they want." Konsho countered. "No expiration, no take backs." He was fairly certain he'd loose, as he never really seemed to win with Taki. Only tie. His luck was bound to run out eventually. Worst case scenario however, Taki had him do something that hit his non existent pride. Best case, he can get out of a trip with Taki.

[break]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
New Terrain [Taki]Sept 14, 2020 8:48:03 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

After hearing Konsho’s counter idea of snowboarding Taki shook his hand. "Anything I want ehh...I’m not sure what I’m gonn ask for but I’ll have plently o time to think at the finish line.” she thought. She would then get her board ready and place it down by her feet and afterwards she’d look down at the snowy scape in front of her, there were quite a few trees and terrain looked rather rough but the girl was ready for it. She’d ready herself and would then look up at Konsho. "You ready blue hair…” She’d keep her board on the lip of the edge of hill. "On my mark get...set.” she’d then place her weight down on her board.

"Go!” Taki would race her way down the mountain swiftly moving between the trees not even bothering to keep her eyes on Konsho since he was the last thing she needed to be focusing on as she made her way down the hill at top speed. She hadn’t done this too often but she was used to do something similar with her skateboard back home. The path was full of obstacles like trees that were fast approaching and bumps along the terrain that would throw a normal person off balance. Thankfully she was quick enough to be able to maneuver herself down the hill safely for the most part. But as she got towards the end there was a dip in the mountain that would surely slow her down if she dropped into it. Thankfully Taki was able to spot a small patch of ice that jutted out of the mountain like a ramp seeing it the girl would maneuver herself over it allowing her to pass over the gap and slide her way down the mountain to the end. "Hah!" she'd say as she cleared the jump "Just gotta coast my way to the finish line, suck it blue hair!" she'd say as she continued to race her way down the mountain.

353 WORDSSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style

New Terrain [Taki]Oct 2, 2020 22:47:10 GMT -5
Konshō Chizawa
Konshō Chizawa Avatar
groupnull
[nospaces]

With an ever bored expression Konsho would nod in response. Standing at the top, he heard Taki count down, yet another human practice that confused him to no end. In any situation where you were prepared for something, why count out loud at all? If you were waiting to spring a trap, counting just made you painfully aware of how long had passed. Shadows were a much more accurate timer without inducing anxiety. Besides if he wanted he could just move before she set go and he'd have the advantage. However most of the people in Iwagakure got pissy when that happened.
[break][break]
As they both moved down the mountain, Konsho's mind absorbed the landscape. He'd look around the path, seeing the obstacles and rough patches of ice. He knew he could outweave them however... As he saw Taki rocketing down and using the slopes to her advantage, it was clear this was a battle he would lose. Well, may as get training out of it as he went. Still sliding down the mountain, Konsho would purposefully move himself towards obstacles, only to dodge away from them at the last second. Several times he nearly crashed on a rock, or a stalactite coming out of the ground. Yet he swerved out of the way just barely to avoid most of them.
[break][break]
On his way down however, Konsho barely dodged out of the way of a patch of rocks, only finding himself about to hit a tree. Skidding to a stop, Konsho would slowly catch his breath. For a few seconds it would actually look like he was having fun. Here he did not test his body, something he knew was in shape, but his brain. He had such a hard time using it half the time, it felt great when he actually figured things out. As he dismounted from his board and walked the rest of the way down, his expression would return to the dull boredom he had earlier. As he finally reached the bottom, taking his time with each step, he'd look over at Taki. "Guess you won."

[break]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
last edit by Konshō Chizawa on Oct 2, 2020 22:51:54 GMT -5
New Terrain [Taki]Oct 3, 2020 10:05:11 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

Taki would see Konsho weaving his way through the trees making so seriously dangerous turns in the process it was honestly kind of nuts. "Yo look at blue hair go.” the youth would say somewhat astonished by his ability to pick up this new hobby so effortlessly. And while it was new to Taki as well at least she had some semblance of experience of at least riding a skateboard as for Konsho well as far as she knew his only hobby was hanging out with his mom and occasionally climbing a tree.

So to see him shred like that was nothing some of astonishing. As he slid to a stop Taki would smirk and pat him on the back. "Okay blue hair, guess there’s more too ya then just bein a momma's boy.” she joked. "C’mon let’s move.” Taki would get on her board and continue her way down to the next slop easing her way through but picking up a bit of speed.

But as she moved closer to the edge she noticed a sizeable gap that couldn’t be crossed without the proper lift, but the gap could only be seen once one was a good distance down the side of the mountain. Quickly realizing that she couldn't make it, Taki would skid herself to a stop and then look out watching Konsho as he prepared to come down the mountain."Yo Blue hair watch out!” she’d call out trying to keep her voice low.

252 WORDSSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style

New Terrain [Taki]Oct 10, 2020 15:51:24 GMT -5
Konshō Chizawa
Konshō Chizawa Avatar
groupnull
[nospaces]

Konsho would hide a small smile as as Taki gave her.... 'compliment'. From his understanding of society, what she said was technically speaking a back handed one. But considering the best compliment both had given each other was that they both had a good amount taijutsu skill... it made sense this was her attempt at a compliment. Still though, he had to admit he was starting to enjoy himself. While the earlier path was anything but a challenge, no obstacles or anything, this one actually had made him use his senses and most importantly his brain. He even made it more challenging on himself, and the fact that he could do that made it all the more fun.
[break][break]
It would seem the next one seemed to have the same level of obstacles he'd have to pass. But what was more interesting was the slope. It would lead to a large amount of momentum as they went down, meaning two important things: if he stopped too soon he'd be flung forward, and that he'd have to start a slow stop very very early if he wanted to arrive at his planned destination. But that made it fun. Merely letting gravity do the opening part for him, Konsho would find himself rocketing down the track.
[break][break]
Swirving his way down, Konsho would find that he couldn't afford to get as close to obstacles as he'd like here. If he did he'd certainly crash into them. But now the question was, how close COULD he get? As he found himself getting ever and every closer to a crash with each test, Konsho could feel his mind going at full speed. The world slowed, his heart was in his ears, and his reflexes felt as if they were filled with a new energy. But soon he hard Taki, or a whisper of her voice. Between his own heart and her voice, it all came out as this low mumbling. Looking at her, seemingly confused, Konsho would shoot back to reality as he quickly swerved away from a rock that could have broken his board. Now seemingly focused back on regaining speed, Konsho wouldn't seem to slow at all, even as he got close to Taki.

[break]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
New Terrain [Taki]Oct 10, 2020 17:50:28 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

As the boy would continue to stop it looked as if she was going to jump that massive gap and Taki knew that was a bad idea, did he not hear her the first time. It seemed like now she might have to warm up her pipes this time she’d let out a loud yell. "SLOW DOWN!” she’d say her voice loud enough to echo through the mountains.

But suddenly in her haste to keep her friend safe the youth failed to notice how loud she was being and after a moment the ground would begin to swell Her voice resonating off of the trees was enough to make the delicate snow beneath their feet rumble. Suddenly as the ground would shake, a large mass of snow would begin to come crashing down from behind Konsho, Taki would try to go back up the slope only to be swept away in the snow. "Blu--” Eventually the girl would be swept down the mountain into the ditch. But to Konsho’s eyes it’d look like she was buried in the ground.

As she fell down the ditch the girl would learn that it wasn’t as deep as she thought but would find her self covered in the snow with no room to move and she was this deep in Konsho himself may be even worse off than her.

230 WORDSTAGGEDSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style

New Terrain [Taki]Oct 13, 2020 23:45:55 GMT -5
Konshō Chizawa
Konshō Chizawa Avatar
groupnull
[nospaces]

Slowing as Taki's voice echoed throughout the snow, seeming to tear its way through. He didn't get what was warranting a warning for him to stop. His assumption of why came as a roar seemed to echo through the canyon. If she was trying to warn him of a beast, slowing down was a foolish option. Although if that animal was leading him to an ambush, turning around and facing him one on one was a better idea.
[break][break]
As he turned however, there was no beast. Instead, a wall of destruction and force hurling itself towards him. Quickly barreling back down the mountain, Konsho tried to outpace the slowly gaining avalanche. Looking for Taki, Konsho would only spot her in time to see her plummet into.. something he couldn't see. "Taki!" The words would force themselves through his lungs as he rushed his snowboard toward where he last saw her. Now he was going far too fast, he knew he'd have to force a crash to stop. However, what he hadn't calculated was that his board, in moving close to Taki, would also move him into the avalanche. Feeling the board begin to give way and hearing something pop, Konsho would watch as the board broke in two, and he found himself tumbling under the snow. In a large downpour of snow, Konsho would collapse into to the gab below, barely conscious and with two broken ankles.

[break]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
last edit by Konshō Chizawa on Oct 17, 2020 23:31:21 GMT -5
New Terrain [Taki]Oct 14, 2020 10:08:01 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

As Taki laid trapped within the snow she could feel pain shoot through her back when she tried to move the snow was heavy and when she tried to force her left arm to move the pain would aggravate itself. Taki would then try to move her right arm which was trapped under the snow but was able to be move however with every twitch more snow would cover each small spot this was bad and who knows how bad it was for blue hair all she was left with was her thoughts.

"This ain’t it right...I don’t wanna die I can’t die here...I gotta get outta here.” she tried to move her hand but would only find her fingers getting more caught up in snow frozen like a block and now it was getting colder. She wanted to try and call out to Konsho but she all she could taste was snow the air was getting thinner and their might not have been much time left.

She was starting to panic as her heart began to race, but then slowly it began to slowly start to slowdown. Her and Konsho needed help and fast, and the only person who could was who knew how far away by this point.

214 WORDSTAGGEDSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
New Terrain [Taki]Oct 16, 2020 9:15:43 GMT -5
Senju Kazuto
No Remorse, No Fear!
Senju Kazuto Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 25 years old birthday 03/20 rank Jōnin occupation ANBU Captain

In the distance, far away from the collapse of the mountain and the crash of snow unto two young ninja-to-be, a man and a wolf walked in knee deep snow. At least for the man who had been cladded in heavy clothes and robe in the deep winter. The wolf, a giant thing of a beast broke the white monotony of the environment around them as his black pelt was swayed by the wind, revealing the salt that had emerged in the pelt. Quietly both trudged along the path and stopped at the thunderous echo of the falling snow, admiring what they could see from the distance. The wolf raised his snout, the nose wrinkling before it would speak in a deep, throaty groan.

"I smell... people there." The wolf announced turning towards the man, awaiting for some sort of order from him. Pulling the hood down, a mop of brown hair tied to the back of his the head would move in the wind, tan skin turned pale in the cold and green eyes narrowed at the blast of wind. Lips pressed slightly before a long drawn sigh was released and the man finally spoke. "Let's go." It was the command that the young man, a shinobi gave. Their pace hastened, with the man riding on the back of the wolf until the reached the center of the disaster. "Two of them only... One there and one over there." The wolf said as the Senju would step away from the wolf, waving hand sings as he walked away as a tether of vines emerges from his body and created a living core that morphed into a doppelganger.

"Take the clone, dig the other person, I got it.... over here, Rosutoichi?" The Senju would ask the clone before the wolf turned at him, yellow eyes glinting before nodding. As the clone and the wolf would try to dig the other, Kazuto did the same, digging and pushing blocks of snow away until the layer of snow was brittle and thin. "Whoever you're, stay still... I will release you." He said calmly before he would raise his hand, creating an orb of spiraling energy before he drove it into the snow, blasting the layer away as the orb disappeared and his hand would punch unto the snow, seizing clothes as his fingers curled before pulling and he would pull a body from the abyss in which it had been trapped.

Placing the person, a girl he noted on the crater so she could breath easier after spending who knew how long trapped in snow, he would look at the direction of the clone, having freed the other person and repeating the same process before turning towards the girl. "You're safe now." He said quietly. "Do you feel alright?"

-tag-

-words-

-notes-

---

-music-

---

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Harukei has written 2,156 posts
New Terrain [Taki]Oct 18, 2020 1:53:48 GMT -5
Konshō Chizawa
Konshō Chizawa Avatar
groupnull
[nospaces]

As Konsho landed in the snow, he could feel the avalanche still pouring over himself. It was strange however, as it his whole body was made of the snow. Everything felt like a layer of hair was between him and the world, and the slightest touch made the entire limb vibrate. It was a feeling he only felt when he fell during his first time trying to move from branch to branch. Apparently this was called 'being numb'. He hated the feeling. Everything since he left his home felt unreal, the only grounding he had being his ability to sense the world. Now there was not feeling, just nerves and synapses firing in confusion.
[break][break]
Mimicking his body, his own brain didn't really process what was going on. Every direction was refused, every question it sent to his body was muffled, and the return message was nothing but confused noises. There was no body, just a confused and frightened brain in a jar. The only thing it could really process was how cold it was, or at least how cold it used to be. Shivering had stopped, and everything was so much slower. Well everything was only fast earlier because he was in danger, and the shivering stopped to clearly he was safe and warm. In reality, along with the numbness, his own heat was being sapped from his body. He sat there, looking up, seeing more snow pile on him to cover his face. Yet none of it registered. He was safe, but hurt. Now was a time to rest. Surely he'll be fine later.

[break]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
New Terrain [Taki]Oct 19, 2020 11:55:47 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

Taki was struggling beneath the snow who body was beginning to feel cold and her eyes began to slowly drift herself into sleep, as she slowly slipped away she felt the weight being lifted off of her shoulders and then after a moment it was dark, sometime later however the girl would open her eyes rather sharply taking in a deep breath but letting out a hacking cough she laid on the ground with blue hair beside her. "Blue hair! Hey Blue hair Wake man!” she’d slap his cheeks but would then notice the young man beside her.

"Hey yo what’s going on, what happened to blue hair!? D-did you pull us outta there!?” she’d look over to him and then back at her friend and while she was grateful she was gravely concerned for his safety. She’d then look over at the older man and had a few questions for him, first off all why did he have that wolf with him and second why was her shoulder in a lot of pain and third -- "Yo who are you!?” she’d ask looking to the man barely able to move her left arm. She’d look around and notice they were on the safer side of the cliff.

213 WORDSTAGGEDSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style