The Inn's and outs

fallen blades
The Inn's and outsAug 26, 2020 13:06:54 GMT -5
Asuka Waruichi
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Asuka Waruichi Avatar
groupMist Shinobi
age 18 years old birthday Febuary 20th rank Special Jounin occupation

It was nightfall and Asuka freshly recovered from her injuries, decides to take a stroll around the Inn where all of the academy students are situated. As she strolls the snow her boots squelching in the snow the girl becomes enamored with the soft snow. Something that only comes around in Kiri once a year, and while it was most certainly nothing new to the girl it was definitely something she enjoyed when it came around in the winter seasons and was happy to take the time out to enjoy it here in Yukigakure.

She'd gotten to do many so many new things upon arrival such as riding on a train and meeting several new Shinobi some more pleasant than others. As she continued on her leisurely stroll the girl would begin to break out into song, singing the lyrics to an old Kirigakure folk song that was very commonly played in many of the shops and heard on the radio by those in the village who were fortunate enough to have the chance to hear them. Her voice was very pleasant and peaceful, safe to say the girl knew very well how to carry a tune.

She was very clearly at peace and wasn't trying to think or worry too much about her coming fight in the afternoon hours tomorrow she wanted to relax and unwind and for her the best way to do that was with a quiet stroll in the snow. Not a care or a worry in the world, she had won her first fight after all and was confident enough in her abilities to be able to win tomorrow as well.

TAG: 
HEX: #1c578c
NOTES: Here!
MeepX#7355 has written 1,098 posts
The Inn's and outsAug 26, 2020 16:20:48 GMT -5
UCHIHA ISSEI
UCHIHA ISSEI Avatar
groupnull
age 21 years old birthday OCTOBER 12, -13SD rank SP. JOUNIN occupation WAR COUNCIL
After a long and stressful day Issei was glad to have came out on top. His opponent was nothing like anything he'd ever seen before, and likely never would. The fact that he was able to overwhelm her to the point of giving up was a blessing. If he had gone with a more close range combat kind of fighting approach then he could have easily been killed. To be honest just thinking about it kept him from sleeping.

Even after knowing the fight was over and that he won. It wasn't normal for someone to be able to take so many hits and survive. He spent the entire time sort of worried about killing her, but the reality was that he could not. Well, not unless he overloaded her with Katon, but for an exam that was the kind of outcome he did not want. They were here to showcase their skills to their villages and nothing more.

She might have been from an enemy nation, but that didn't mean he wanted to kill her. He wasn't like most Shinobi who heald grudges and had personal vendettas. He grew up in a happy and positive home. He was gifted with abilities and powers that many people dreamed of and had great surroundings. The only way he'd kill someone was if it was apart of a mission he was doing. Otherwise it was pointless. As he traveled about the outskirts of their living quarters he noticed a familiar figure.

"Hmm... Asuka I think it was."

Issei muttered to himself, practicing internally how he was going to say her name so he didn't seem so nervous. He wasn't the most confident when it came to talking to people, but given the time they spend in the second round she didn't feel too much like a stranger. Plus he'd already communicated with another Kiri before the exams officially started. As he got closer he could hear her singing a tune he'd never heard of. He didn't quite understand the songs meaning, but she sounded nice.

"Asuka right? What brings you out here so late?"
| AP has written 653 posts
The Inn's and outsAug 29, 2020 17:45:55 GMT -5
Asuka Waruichi
Asuka Waruichi Avatar
groupMist Shinobi

As Asuka kept going through the snow she was so lost in all that she was doing that she hadn’t notice that someone had called out to her. She’d look over to him. "Oh Issei-kun. What’re you doing out so late.” she’d say looking to him with a pleasant smile. "I hope my singing wasnt a distraction.” Asuka turned her attention to him. "I’m just out for a stroll you care to join me.” she’d say looking to him waiting for him to come beside her.

"You did well in your fight earlier, that was some impressive jutsu you had out there. You’re from the Uchiha clan right?” she’d ask. "I’m not too familiar with you guys work, but from what I saw it was rather impressive. I was glad to have you on my side during the last round hopefully we’ll actually get to go up against one another later on.”

Asuka was very impressed with what she saw from the boy in the earlier phase of the exams in more ways than one. He was very well rounded and had a great deal of skill it was sadly more than she could say for some of the men in her own village, not to say they weren’t good in their own right but it seemed as thought there was something about him that put him a cut above the rest. She was eager to learn more about him.

TAG: 
The Inn's and outsSept 2, 2020 21:24:25 GMT -5
UCHIHA ISSEI
UCHIHA ISSEI Avatar
groupnull
age 21 years old birthday OCTOBER 12, -13SD rank SP. JOUNIN occupation WAR COUNCIL
"To be honest... My last opponent had some strange abilities... Plus I can't get her meltdown out of my head."

It was the craziest thing he'd ever seen in his life. Everything about her reaction was genuine, but the fact that no tears ran from her eyes kind of crept him out. He couldn't help thinking about whether or not she was even human. She had to be. He never heard anything about Shinobi who weren't people just like himself. He wished her the best just like he would have done with anyone else, but deep down he hoped that she didn't build upon those amazing abilities of hers.

"No.. Although, if your voice was bad as some of the uh, people I've heard it might be."

An awkward shoulder shrug and cringe smile followed his explanation as he did his best impression of trying to be normal before taking on her request to join him to hide his embarrassment. Upon sitting down next to her she complimented him on how well he fought in the first round. He didn't expect her to be so nice. Especially with how Toru and his companion treated him in the hotel. Nagisa didn't give him any positive vibes either other than her wanting to advance just like the rest of them.

"Thank you.. And yes, I am from the Uchiha."

Issei answered before she continued on her rant. It was kind of cool, but also embarrassing to finally experience how popular his clan was around the word. Even more embarrassing were her compliments of which he felt like he did not deserve. "Thank you again for your kind words.. I felt like you did even better than myself to be honest. I can't explain it, but somehow you were actually fighting up against two people.. AND, you held your own without dying.."

"To be honest... I'm hoping I don't have to fight you."

Issei spoke looking up into the sky. He watched almost every moment of her fight. To be able to fight the way she did was rare. He hadn't come across any Genin like herself in the village dedicated to their craft. Her body was even more structured and crafted than his own. Way more. He couldn't imagine the kind of time it might have taken her to get where she was now.
The Inn's and outsSept 10, 2020 16:58:48 GMT -5
Asuka Waruichi
Asuka Waruichi Avatar
groupMist Shinobi

As Issei came and sat with the girl she’d hear him mention his comments about his fight with the Takigakure ninja. "Yeah that was really odd, I’ve never seen anything like that before…” Asuka had remembered the melt down pretty well having seen her perform some pretty insane feats during those exams such as reforming her body but before she could comment on it he had remarked about her singing voice. "Oh...well I’m glad it was something that I picked up as a kid. An old hobby of mine that turned into some singing lessons.” He would then begin to walk next to her and Asuka would smile he seemed a little embarrassed she thought it was kinda cute, she was usually always something of a talkative person so she hoped she wasn’t talking too much as Toru had always noted of her.

The girl herself had a small blush on her face as well as he would then complement her ability to hold of Suikazura. "I’m honestly not sure how I did it...my body didn’t give out on me that’s for sure, glad all my training paid off.” she’d say looking to him with a smile. "I honestly hope we do fight! I wanna see what all the fuss is about!” she’d say looking to him. "Soo uhh...I noticed there was another person here you seemed to hang around a lot black hair...I think her name was Kazui...are you guys uhh...a thing or something? But you guys also have the same last name...so I just wanted some clarification on that...” she’d ask somewhat awkwardly, prying on the information for very specific purposes. Two of them in fact for if there were eww...she had recently found out about her own blood relatedness to someone she was sweet on back home and it’s safe to say that reaction did not go over well with her. And if he wasn’t well that just meant that was one less person to worry about.

TAG: 
The Inn's and outsOct 13, 2020 23:04:11 GMT -5
UCHIHA ISSEI
UCHIHA ISSEI Avatar
groupnull
Issei thought it was interesting that she managed to find time to learn how to sing. He was quite envious of the fact that somehow she was able to balance her life as a Shinobi while at the same time learning how to do something she thought was fun. He on the other hand struggled with that, and instead of trying to find something he really enjoyed all he did was observe others, read Shinobi related book, and train.

A boring life if he had anything to say about it. The only thing normal he was good at was cooking, but he couldn't appreciate that the way his father could because his connection to people was next to none. "Well, I guess your lessons paid off.. You sound great." The Uchiha responded while scratching his head sort of nervously. He didn't know where to take the conversation, but from the looks of things Asuka didn't seem to mind keeping the flow going.

"Your training must have been hard.. You do know you were up against two people right?"

Issei responded with an awkward, but genuine laugh as she was one of the few to actually pull of such a formidable feat so far outside of himself. Not to say the others opponents weren't strong, but theirs had abilities that most would consider to be cheating. Asuka was up against Two real copies, and he was up against what he believed to be was an immortal Shinobi, or close to it. He didn't care enough to find out, and fortunately she didn't force him into doing so.

"Of course you'd be excited about it... But I know a strong opponent when I see one.. Maybe you'll get you're wish, but after the match I just had I could use a little bit of normality."

The latter being a compliment to her ability to take on two people. As they continued to travel about she begin talking about Kazui, but the manner in which she asked reminded him of something he'd read before. Was she inquiring because she was interested in something about him? Or was it because she was genuinely interested in whether or not they were related. The middle of her question seemed to answer that as the "thing" she spoke of sounded like a relationship question.

"Nah.. Were just in the same clan. She said I'm like a brother to her so I think that would explain things pretty well."

A simple head nod followed. He remained quiet in the hopes that she would get to the point of why she asked on her own. Situations like this was extremely new to him, and the last thing he wanted to do was assume she was thinking something that she really wasn't.
The Inn's and outsNov 7, 2020 13:19:56 GMT -5
Asuka Waruichi
Asuka Waruichi Avatar
groupMist Shinobi

The strapping young man continued to compliment her and then mentioned that in her fight with Suikazura how she had been up against two people at once. "Yeah, I figured that out after I tried to hit her and the clone didn’t burst into pieces I wasn’t really aware that someone could even do something like that. She was quite formidable you did well yourself!” she’d say remarking on how he fought against the girl that he was matched up against. "And thank you for the compliment.” the girl would have a blush upon her face but her response was rather chipper.

As they continued talking he’d make another remark about wanting some normalcy, To which Asuka looked at the snow. "As true as that is I find myself more excited than anything! I’m not sure I’ll be able to sleep tonight.” she’d say mentally getting ready for the next battle. Asuka was quite excited for round II she wasn’t sure who she was going to fight but non the less was going to do her best.

The chill was starting to get to her a tad and they were closing in on the entrance to the hotel. "Would you like to head inside it’s getting kind of cold.” she’d say gesturing towards the inn. That she and her comrades were staying at. She’d take his hand and would walk with him over towards the entrance, being a little brave about it. "So she’s not your girlfriend...that girl you’re with all the time?” she’d say a little bashfully as she held his hand. "Are you seeing anyone?”

TAG:
The Inn's and outsNov 20, 2020 12:56:32 GMT -5
UCHIHA ISSEI
UCHIHA ISSEI Avatar
groupnull
Issei wouldn't have known what to do if he was in the place of Asuka. He might have been a little hands on skill wise, but as of late he enjoyed the fun he felt playing from a distance so there was no telling how he would have even reacted, or let a lone even land a shot to know it wasn't a clone. Either way Asuka managed to pull out a win, and in a way so did he by managing to get away from fighting her so early.

"You Kiri people seemed to have that.. Thing in common."

All he could think about was Toru and that other Kiri Shinobi he was with at the beginning of the exams. They all seemed to embrace these crazy challenged without so much as a second thought. Was it the villages own version of the 'Will of Fire?' Or was it something else they just all coincidentally had in common. Worst case scenario was probably that Issei was just looking for an easier route for a promotion.

As they got closer to the hotel Asuka asked if the two of them could head back inside the hotel where it was warm. "Sure. Whatever is more comfortable for you... Wouldn't want those muscles of yours to get uh, stiff?" This was Issei attempt to make a joke of some kind so he hoped that she found it funny. Otherwise he wouldn't be able to sleep at night either. He'd have the shame of knowing he put himself out there for nothing.

A sort of cringe looking was on his face waiting the results of his attempt at a joke, and after her reaction to it she'd go back to something they discussed earlier. The Kiri girl affirming that he and Kazui were in fact not this girlfriend thing she spoke of. "Nope.. Just really good friends, and a big brother figure." The latter part was spoken kind of awkwardly as he thought of how much faster she was progressing than he was. In no time he'd find himself in a 'little brother' role rather than as a big.

"Plus I don't think she's into that kind of thing, or worst. She's like me and doesn't quite understand it.. As my mom put it, I guess I'm uh... Single?" Issei wasn't all the way familiar with the term, but was familiar enough with it to know that he didn't have something going on like his mother and father.
The Inn's and outsJan 6, 2021 17:52:16 GMT -5
Asuka Waruichi
Asuka Waruichi Avatar
groupMist Shinobi
JUST REMEMBER , ANYONE CAN MAKE A FIST
After the young man finished his statement about him and the girl she saw him with being simple just a friend to him, Asuka’s face turned a bright shade of red. "So if you aren’t seeing anyone Issei-san...would you be…” the girl would turn her head away. "Interested in keeping me company...in my room perhaps?” Asuka was terrible at being forward when it came confessing attraction to others and this was her first time attempting to be bold.

"You’re very attractive Issei-kun. And I would like too umm…” she’d pull the collar of her scarf looking towards the young man. "Spend the night with you...if you catch my meaning.” the woman would boldly attempt to intertwine her fingers into his hand her muscles were firm but the ends of her finger tips were still soft, despite not being able to fully feel them beyond the winter gear that the girl had been wearing.

She had hoped the strapping man would accept her advances as forward as they were after attempting to take his hand her face beet red despite the fact her face was turned away from the foreigner. She took her chance now all he needed to do was reciprocate. The question here was would he?

MADE BY MINNIE OF FTS & GANGNAM STYLE
The Inn's and outsJan 9, 2021 14:38:15 GMT -5
UCHIHA ISSEI
UCHIHA ISSEI Avatar
groupnull
Issei might not have noticed it completely, but he was beginning to get the feeling that the woman was starting to open up to him. Something about her body language made him feel that way, even the tone in her voice was different than before. We he looked over at Asuka briefly, he noticed that her face was beginning to turn red, and given how cold the terrain was he simply thought that she might be getting cold, but it seemed like something else was happening.

She seemed a bit nervous after bringing up the fact that he wasn't 'seeing anyone.' He thought that she was just trying to get Gaige how his clans relationships work. The two of them were around each other a lot during the exams, but that was mostly a comfort thing because they were in enemy territory still. What came afterward sort of shocked him. Asuka wanted to know if he was interested in keeping her company, in her room.

Initially, he thought that maybe she was just going through a lot and needed a friend. He never imagined that he might be able to actually befriend someone from an enemy nation, but it seemed like her intentions were different than what he thought. She stated that he was very attractive, and that she would like him to spend the night in her room with her. The Uchiha nearly froze at the question. He never thought in his life he'd be in such a predicament.

It wasn't like there was anything wrong with her. She had strong facial features, which he kind of liked. At least he thought so, he had no problems with looking at in a way that different than how he looked at, lets say, his mom? She was a strong shinobi, and despite her muscles probably being more dominant than his own, he still didn't think of her as any less than a woman, but was he ready for this kind of situation?

This was the first time he'd ever allowed himself to observe a woman in such a manner, plus, he had no idea of what was going to happen if he said yes. The advance she made with interlocking their hands together was about to make him pass out. "I.." At this point his heart was beating faster than what he believe the heart should. "I dunno... Isn't this.. A pretty serious step?"
The Inn's and outsJan 15, 2021 20:07:16 GMT -5
Asuka Waruichi
Asuka Waruichi Avatar
groupMist Shinobi
JUST REMEMBER , ANYONE CAN MAKE A FIST
As she held onto his hand he seemed a bit reluctant but she had a feeling that he wasn’t that unsure. "Well...maybe…” she’d say smiling to him. "But...it’ll be an experience for both of us.” she was just as nervous as she was but this was mostly because the last time she had done something like this she was a little reluctant but eventually found that she enjoyed herself. She liked that feeling of being brave and wanted to continue to do so. She liked Issei and wanted to be bold enough to tell him that despite the fact that the two of them were from enemy nations.

Sure they’d be enemies on the battlefield someday but right all she saw was a strapping young man who in a way was a lot like her and just needed to come out of his shell. She’d smile to him her face a bright shade of red the two of them standing just outside of the inn the temperature was cold but with his hand in hers she almost couldn’t feel it. "So what do you say, Issei-kun.” right now she wasn't thinking about nations, or fighting or combat just him. Particularly keeping her eyes focused on her lips a small smile curling at the edges of her lips. Glancing away shyly hoping he'd catch the hint of what she was looking for in terms of confirmation.

MADE BY MINNIE OF FTS & GANGNAM STYLE
The Inn's and outsJan 17, 2021 19:03:48 GMT -5
UCHIHA ISSEI
UCHIHA ISSEI Avatar
groupnull
Issei tried to be understanding of what was going on, but his heart and mind were beginning to race entirely too fast for him to make sense. It would have been easier for him to make sense out of it if the girl wasn't so confident, but she was. She seemed to agree that the step they were taking might be a bit much, but she went against that feeling for the sake of it being an 'experience' for the both of them.

What kind experience what she talking about? He had never been this close to a girl before in his entire life. At least in this manner. There was also the issue with her being from a Shinobi nation, and while he respected her immensely for her ability to separate their countries problems even for a moment, He knew that what she might be alluding to was something that shouldn't take place in such a manner.

Maybe he was wrong, maybe he was scared, but something just wasn't adding up. How was his kind and heart responding to this as if he wanted whatever it was she was offering, but another part of him at the same time was scared for his life. The only experience he had to go on was his parents relationship. They told him to trust his heart, but right now it felt like his heart was speaking two different languages.

"I'm fl-fla-flattered Asuka-chan... But."

He spoke looking at her one last time. He needed to make sure that whatever decision he made wasn't going to one that he might regret later. He wanted to be the same old ignorant Issei, but he wasn't. He had been reading on things, reproductive things, and this seemed to be like one of those moments.

He wasn't entirely sure on when it was appropriate, as his parents were very much so honest about their experiences, even if he didn't want to hear them. "I'm sorry.. But I think, this? It's too soon.. For me at least.. I think you're really beautiful, but something else keeps pulling me away from this moment."

He responded while gently pulling his hand away from hers. "I respect you a lot. I think you are going to do great things for your country, and I think you're going to pass the exams for sure, but this? I don't know.. I'm scared, so I think that means this isn't the right time." With a weak frown on his face, the Uchiha mouth the words I'm sorry before Body flickering away from her.

[ EXIT ]