Preying Herbs [ Mission / Issei ]

compose a reply
Preying Herbs [ Mission / Issei ]Oct 26, 2020 13:30:45 GMT -5
Hyūga Yosuke
A man who hungers only for power is a man doomed to starve.
Hyūga Yosuke Avatar
groupnull
age 13 years old birthday 9/18 rank Advanced Genin occupation Squad 2
[nospaces]
[attr="class","konoha_container"]

[attr="class","konoha_content"]

There was both excitement and nervousness flowing through the young Genin. Yosuke had several missions under his belt, but never a C-rank and never one that required him to leave not only the Leaf Village, but to pass the borders of the Fire Country. His want to succeed made his knees weak and his stomach ache. Luckily, Yosuke was able to sleep well the night before despite this anxiety. As much as it pressured him, he wouldn’t allow it to cost him a good performance.[break][break]

The mission itself seemed easy enough, though he did wonder why they would be required to travel so far for an herb. It was a long journey to the Mountain Country. Why they wouldn’t just purchase the herbs from gatherers there was beyond him. Yosuke was sure they had their reasons. Perhaps it was cheaper or perhaps it was also to bolster the relationship between the two counties by allowing travel in between for various missions such as this. [break][break]

With his things packed, Yosuke waited at the village gates. His hand gripped his bo staff, the metal staff piercing into the earth at his feet. He hoped that he had not packed too little or too much for the trip. He didn’t want to look under or overprepared. It was his first time, but he didn’t want to seem like he had no earthly idea of what was expected. [break][break]

The young Hyuuga wasn’t quite sure who to expect as a teammate for such a mission. Whoever it was must be higher rank than him. The thought of another Genin joining him also floated in the back of his mind. A sign escaped him as he reached into his bag to pool out a bottle of water. His wet his mouth and returned it, peering up at the sun to get an estimate of the time. His white eyes wandered, searching for movement heading towards the gate. He’d probably arrive a lot earlier than what was needed. He still had a good ten minutes before he was even supposed to arrive, and that was being generously early. [break][break]

[break]  

[googleFont=roboto, Open Sans Condensed]

[newclass=.konoha_container] margin: auto; width: 400px; max-height: 100%; padding: 0; background-color: #f0f0f0; border: 30px solid #f2f2f2; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.konoha_content]font-family: roboto; text-align: justify; color: #777;padding: 20px; background-color: #f9f9f9; margin: auto; font-size: 12px; line-height: 20px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.konoha_content b] color: #337733; [/newclass]

[newclass=.konoha_content i] color: #337733; [/newclass]
last edit by Hyūga Yosuke on Oct 26, 2020 13:52:25 GMT -5
Azunai has written 14 posts
Preying Herbs [ Mission / Issei ]Oct 27, 2020 13:06:03 GMT -5
UCHIHA ISSEI
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
UCHIHA ISSEI Avatar
groupnull
age 21 years old birthday OCTOBER 12, -13SD rank SP. JOUNIN occupation WAR COUNCIL
So many thoughts were flowing through the mind of the Uchiha as he pondered on his first mission as a true team leader since his promotion to Chuunin. The others he'd done so far were relatively simple ones that he could accomplish alone now that he was no longer a Genin. He thought about comparing the missions he'd done with Kazui in the past, but technically he couldn't count those as he was the same rank as herself.

The only leverage he had on her really was that he had more years in so he had the experience that she did not. There was no true seniority in his opinion. This time around there was. The life of the person he was traveling with was in his hands, and if she didn't come back for whatever reason his consequences would reflect such responisbility. It was kind of nerve racking, but he enjoyed the feeling. The responsibility of knowing his position in the village mattered to such an extent.

The person he was tasked with having a mission with was Hyuuga, Yosuke. The last name brought a smile to his face as he couldn't help but think of his former teammate. He'd never admit it out loud, but he missed his former Hyuuga comrade. The bond they were beginning to build together was one unlike any other. He hoped that the relationship he built with Yosuke could be the same. He missed having someone from the Hyuuga clan as a friend.

There weren't many other clans that could understand the responsibility that came with being apart of their respective clans. Not to say they were any better than the others, but the reputation they had garnered was honestly on an entirely different level at this point. Nevertheless, Issei got out from his bed and put on his Shinobi attire which consisted of his new flak jacket, a long black sleeve shirt underneath rolled up at the sleeves, black cargo pants, and black ninja sandals.

Nothing fancy as this was the common wear around the village. Upon leaving he's made sure to grab most of his tools, but decided on not bringing as much wire as he felt he wouldn't need them for a mission like this. Especially with all the skills he picked up before the exams and after. Once he left his parents house Issei bolted for the villages gate so that he could meet his first Genin as a supervisor.

It wouldn't take him long to get from the Uchiha compound to the gates before he'd flicker right in front of the Hyuuga Genin. "I see you're here early.. Good." Issei spoke before inspecting the much younger Shinobi. He even smiled a little at the end before addressing them again. "My names Uchiha, Issei, and I will be your supervisor and team leader for this mission. I'm hoping by now you've read the details for this mission already.. If you have any questions, ask away. If not, we can head out."
| AP has written 653 posts
Preying Herbs [ Mission / Issei ]Oct 27, 2020 13:27:59 GMT -5
Hyūga Yosuke
Hyūga Yosuke Avatar
groupnull
[nospaces]

Yosuke's eyes flicked, adjusting to the sudden appearance of an older male in front of him. He stood attentively. He had no doubt that the Chuunin before him was just the person he was looking for. The Uchiha's introduction proved Yosuke's thoughts correct. "It's nice to meet you. I'm Hyuuga Yosuke.” With a subtle smile, he nodded. "I've given everything a thorough read. I'm good to go if you are.”[break][break]

Uchiha.[break][break]

Hyuuga had met other Uchiha before, but this was his first time on a mission with one from the prestigious clan. He'd not had a chance to strike much conversation in the past with one either. In his experience, they often kept to themselves, not unlike to his own clan. It made sense, really. The Hyuuga Clan and the Uchiha Clan were powerhouses of the leaf. Yosuke's experience with his own clan entailed a very set way of life. Straying from it in any way wasn't a good idea. He'd seen people ostracized for being different in the Hyuuga clan. For a moment, he wondered if the Uchiha clan was just as strict with their customs.[break][break]

Yosuke began to walk. He knew the general direction they needed to take, he'd studied a map well enough in advance. He did, however, keep slightly behind the Uchiha. Just because he'd studied a map didn't mean he knew the land. Issei would have far more experience traveling the roads outside of the village. He may have even been to the Mountain Country before. Yosuke was inexperienced in this light, and he wanted to soak up whatever he could.[break][break]

"Have you been out this far before?” He was ashamed to say it was his first, not that it was unusual for someone of his rank. He was curious though. Yosuke had heard many tales through his family of missions outside of the village. Many dangers loomed as well as many wondrous things. How his mother described the beautiful landscapes piqued the boy's interest. There were shinobi out there with an entirely different way of life. Everything from their fighting styles to how their perceive chakra. It could all be different. The endless possibilities of newness began to excite him, made clear by the widening of his eyes and smile he forced himself to hide through gritted teeth. "These herbs will do a lot of good, as small of a deed as it might sound. Imagine the science behind it. I can't imagine the amount of work they've put into testing so many herbs to find the most optimal one.”

[break] 

[newclass=.konoha_container] margin: auto; width: 400px; max-height: 100%; padding: 0; background-color: #f0f0f0; border: 30px solid #f2f2f2; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.konoha_content]font-family: roboto; text-align: justify; color: #777;padding: 20px; background-color: #f9f9f9; margin: auto; font-size: 12px; line-height: 20px;[/newclass]

Preying Herbs [ Mission / Issei ]Oct 30, 2020 15:27:36 GMT -5
UCHIHA ISSEI
UCHIHA ISSEI Avatar
groupnull
age 21 years old birthday OCTOBER 12, -13SD rank SP. JOUNIN occupation WAR COUNCIL
A brief smirk stretched across his lips along with a head nod before they both begin to travel outside of the realms of Konoha. Issei expected a lot of Yosuke because of his respect for the Hyuuga clan and his former comrade Nori. It was a relief to know that at the very least they'd taken the time to thoroughly read everything instead of just relying on him to do everything.

So long as Yosuke was anything like some of the other Hyuuga he'd come across in the past then this mission was going to be a peace of cake. All they had to do was stick with the path that was provided to them and to take precautions whenever they were necessary. This was a C rank so there was a chance they could potentially run into some issues, but that wasn't always the case. Based on his relationship with Nori Issei didn't expect that there would be any communicating between the two.

Their respective clans were known to share some of the same "edgy" traits that Kazuto mentioned to him. Although, he wasn't quite aware of why that was the case for them. To his knowledge their wasn't really much emotions involved with Hyuuga, so maybe it had something to do with their customs. He knew for them a lot of their mental problems was rooted in the power that was so greatly feared and respected. As a result of that respect a lot was expected out of them.

Nonetheless, not that long into their travels he begin to speak. "Have I been out this far before? Hmm. Yeah.. I did with my current teacher and another Hyuuga like yourself. We were in Tea country for like a month."

It was a mission that he'd never forget. The mission that they were on was a pretty rare C rank as most of them never lasted more than a few days at the most, but they were gone for about a month. Not to mention it was the first time they met their new sensei Gure, Yuuta. Someone they never expected to be around as long as he did although, Nori didn't stick around long enough either after Yuutas brief Hiatus.

"I'm Guessing this is your first time right?"

The Uchiha would give them a chance to answer just before Yosuke would transition the conversation into a different direction. "I agree. There's no telling how much the benefit from such a herb. Regardless, I can appreciate being a part of why the cycle of positivity is continuing. It might be a simple deed, but in the long run it might go a long way with helping someone, or something.."
Preying Herbs [ Mission / Issei ]Nov 2, 2020 14:33:48 GMT -5
Hyūga Yosuke
Hyūga Yosuke Avatar
groupnull
[nospaces]

Yosuke’s eyes widened a little. A month? It sounded like quite the journey and quite the mission. He was glad to know that Issei had some experience with traveling under his belt. It made the Hyuuga much more confident in the likelihood of their mission being a success. He wouldn’t let that lower his guard though. Sure, the mission sounded easy enough, but it was still a C-rank mission. There was a chance for danger in any mission and he wasn’t about to get caught snoozing off or lazing around because he thought it might be easy.
[break][break]
The Genin nodded. "Yes. This will be my first.” He hesitated with a shrug. "I’ve never really even been far out of the village before, and certainly not the country. This is a first for many things for me,” he admitted. There was no shame in it. He had to start somewhere. This just happened to be where he’d start. To be given a responsibility like this, though, gave Yosuke a sense of pride. It must have meant that the higher ups believed in him. He must be doing something right, at least, for them to assign him this mission over another Genin with more experience. Yosuke knew he wasn’t the only one available for a mission right now, so it wasn’t like he was last pick either. That would have been more embarrassing than he’d care to admit.
[break][break]
"That’s the hope,” he agreed. There were many potentially uses for the herb.
[break][break]
Yosuke traveled in silence for quite a while, his mind wandering back home and to his training. The Uchiha and the Hyuuga both relied on their eyes for their power. Both clans were feared and respected. In his mind the Hyuuga were always stronger, but that was only because he wasn’t fully aware of the power of the Uchiha’s Doujutsu. Yosuke knew it was also not his place to ask. If the Uchiha were anything like the Hyuuga, Issei would tell him little to nothing about the eyes. He would love to fight him some day, he’d admit to himself. He wanted to see the power, and perhaps he would on this mission.
[break][break]
"If the moss is so special, why is Kumo allowed us to just pick it freely without purchase?” The thought occurred to him. "I mean...I know we’re allies, but it just seems a bit odd. Wouldn’t it just be easier for them to collect it themselves and us purchase the moss from them?”

[break] 

Preying Herbs [ Mission / Issei ]Nov 6, 2020 14:41:33 GMT -5
UCHIHA ISSEI
UCHIHA ISSEI Avatar
groupnull
Issei could spot that Yosuke was a tad bit hesitant on his answer. It wasn't common for Issei to be able to pick things up like this, but he was once upon a time in the same spot, and in some ways he still was. Being a 18 year old Genin going on 19 wasn't something to be proud about. Especially when he'd been a Genin since before the age Yosuke currenly was.

Having to tell a 13 year old Suna Chuunin that you weren't promoted yet was kind of a small feeling for Issei. If there was anything he could do as a mid level Shinobi now was to make sure the others in his former rank didn't feel like less because of something they had no experienced yet. "I see... I think its great that you're getting the chance to experience this so early. I didn't leave the village or anything of that nature until I was going on 18.. Which Isn't good based on when I started."

Afterward there wasn't much being shared between the two of them as they rotated between fast travel and relatively slow to moderate speed traveling. It was something that he expected given his last teammate didn't seem to talk as much either. He assumed that it was just a clan thing between them that they often shared. Yosuke finally broke the silence when they begin talking about why Kumo wanted them to get it instead of getting it themselves.

"Good question, but the answer is simple really... The purpose of missions like these are to further strengthen the bond between the two nations. Sure Kumo could have easily used their own assets to get these herbs, BUT, given everything they have been through? It'd be much easier to help them by doing it ourselves and saving them personnel by not having to send anyone out if they can't."
Preying Herbs [ Mission / Issei ]Jan 17, 2021 4:30:52 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull
age birthday rank occupation

Don’t just weather the storm.
Dance in it.

Kazui had received her debriefing from Lady Niko before she quickly started after the boys. It seemed as if they got a pretty decent head start and left well before schedule, but that was fine - it allowed Kazui some time to reflect on some things and basically relax with herself during the trip instead of having to partake in the usual small talk that happens during these types of missions. The journey was long, and the small talk never worked for her like it did for others.

She was pacing herself through the forests of hi no kuni and down the trail that the boys had walked, and before she knew it, the girl had managed to catch up with the two of them as they walked and talked. Kazui didn’t interrupt them right away, the young teen would hang back and allow herself to catch her breath before she eventually ran forward.

"Hey guys!” She called out from a distance, hoping they would stop for a moment. "Lady Niko wanted me to tag along for this one, Yosuke you’re wanted on a different mission back at the village.” Kazui explained with a shrug and continued on down the path whether Issei was following or not. For the most part, she knew where to go and what they were looking for so there wasn’t any need to catch her up with what was going on, nor was there a need for small talk - though she would definitely talk if Issei has anything he wanted to talk to her about. "The Uchiha duo, back at it again.” The girl joked softly.

Always Passively Active:
NAME: Kagura Shingan [Kagura Mind's Eye]
CHAKRA USAGE: Very Low
CLASSIFICATION: Ninjutsu // Hijutsu
ELEMENT: N/a
DESCRIPTION:
This ability allows the user to find, sense, and track individuals through their chakra over vast range that exceeds ten kilometers. This is done by focusing and opening the mind's eye, though due to the low chakra cost many users keep it active often. The ability also extends to telling when a person is lying from the fluctuations in a person's chakra made from dishonest emotions or detecting if someone, including the user, is under a genjutsu. Also by focusing on a particular chakra, the user can perceive its location and movement with great detail.

word count ● @tag ● notes

[attr="class","cred"]MADE BY VEL OF WW + GS

[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:6pt;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;margin-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:6pt;letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
last edit by Deleted on Jan 17, 2021 4:31:24 GMT -5
has written 0 posts
Preying Herbs [ Mission / Issei ]Jan 17, 2021 19:47:02 GMT -5
UCHIHA ISSEI
UCHIHA ISSEI Avatar
groupnull
In the midst of talking to the Hyuuga a voice not too far from themselves could be heard. Just to be certain the Uchiha stopped and turned around aggressively just to see that it was Kazui. "Kazui?" Issei questioned as he waited for the Shinobi to catch up to them after they both stopped. "What the hell are you doing out here?" He questioned in confusion before Kazui responded with a change of plans from Kawai Niko.

Apparently the Genin was needed for a mission back in the village so they sent her out instead. He didn't understand the reason why, but he understood why they might have sent her here in Yosuke's place and not just any Shinobi. The two of them had been on a number of missions before, so her coming along late wouldn't slow the pace they were currently on.

It was odd that after he was sent out late on a previous mission a little over a week ago that this would happen; although, the mission he picked to tag along with was different in nature. Without his presence the ANBU operative might have had to struggle a little more with dealing with Masako, but fortunately things worked out.

They were more helpful to him than he might have been to them. After Kazui explained herself Yosuke went off back to the village like the good Shinobi they were while the Uchiha set out to complete the mission. "Right, just like the good ole Genin days." Issei responded with a smile.

After they were promoted, Issei didn't see Kazui nearly as much as he used to. The time period he went without seeing her last time was because of training mostly, but now it just seemed like life was pulling them apart. "I guess the village decided this mission was a little too important for a Genin? Either way it's good to see ya."
Preying Herbs [ Mission / Issei ]Jan 18, 2021 6:00:32 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull

Dance in it.

"Yep, just like old times.” The girl said with a smile and a nod. The mission wasn’t exactly something she was dying to be a part of, but since she hadn’t really been on a mission with Issei in awhile, she was quick to offer herself to fill Yosuke’s shoes while he returned to do something more suited for his skill set. Kazui wasn’t sure what that was, it could have been working with a larger and less experienced group so that chemistry could be groomed into the still learning shinobi, or it could’ve been something less dangerous in nature - She wasn’t one hundred percent sure, but she wouldn’t argue against it.

Shrugging her shoulders at Issei’s words, Kazui would show that she wasn’t certain, but that could have been the reason why. "I believe so.” The girl said as she skipped ahead, she hadn’t been to mountain country before, so this experience was new to her. "It’s nice to see you again as well.” He was one of her first friends and was easily the first friend she had made from her own clan, so of course it was always good to see him.

"Do you think we’ll come across that one kid again? The one with the white hair and the zappy yo-yo of death?” She asked jokingly knowing that the chances were slim to none, however it was mostly just to bring up a somewhat old memory that she was reminded of every time the objective of the mission passed through her mind, a memory that the two of them shared. As far as she was aware, they were collecting this moss for Kumogakure, so there was still a possibility of them still running into him somehow. "I believe his name was Yuudai.” She added on to ensure that Issei knew who she was referring to.

Always Passively Active:
DESCRIPTION:
This ability allows the user to find, sense, and track individuals through their chakra over vast range that exceeds ten kilometers. This is done by focusing and opening the mind's eye, though due to the low chakra cost many users keep it active often. The ability also extends to telling when a person is lying from the fluctuations in a person's chakra made from dishonest emotions or detecting if someone, including the user, is under a genjutsu. Also by focusing on a particular chakra, the user can perceive its location and movement with great detail.

[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:6pt;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;margin-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:6pt;letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
last edit by Deleted on Jan 18, 2021 6:01:22 GMT -5
has written 0 posts
Preying Herbs [ Mission / Issei ]Jan 18, 2021 15:47:35 GMT -5
UCHIHA ISSEI
UCHIHA ISSEI Avatar
groupnull
"I don't see why not.. He was pretty cool."

Issei remembered him as the first person he ever met from the village hidden in the Clouds. That alone would always be something that he remembered. He hoped that he'd get the opportunity to see them whenever he was allowed to step foot in his village during his own time, but as of right now he wasn't sure were Konoha stood in terms of him being able to do that. The fact they had missions available to do with them was a positive sign, but a lot of things were going on.

There were whispers of the consequences of certain things that were going on being the scenes, and there was also of course, his knuckleheaded teacher Yuuta. He loved the man to death, but he definitely put him in one of those tough spots. He'd have the mans back for as long as he was allowed to, but in the meantime, he and the rest of his team were left to deal with the problems he left behind.

No one knew what really happened, but that didn't matter to the common people. Once word gets around people can do whatever they want with them. "It shouldn't be much longer till we get to this spooky cave.. I'm hoping these mantis aren't as bad as everyone has hyped them up to be. Plus, I hate bugs."
Preying Herbs [ Mission / Issei ]Jan 18, 2021 20:33:25 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull

Dance in it.

"Yeah...He was a pretty cool kid, I guess.” Kazui replied as she continued to walk beside Issei, taking in her surroundings and everything around her. Leaving Hi no Kuni was always fun, she got to experience new places, different things, and new faces. Everything felt like a breath of fresh air whenever she visited a different land, but it was important for her not to lose focus on the task at hand.

There wasn’t much concern of the mission itself, it was a C Rank - something that the two of them managed to handle by themselves when they were just genin. So of course there wouldn’t be much trouble now that they’re both chunin, at least she hoped not. If they struggled, then perhaps they would need some time to re-evaluate their plans and goals as ninja of the leaf.

"I’m sure we’ll be able to handle them, though I really hope they just leave us alone for the time being because I also hate bugs, let alone giant bugs...bleh.” The thought alone was enough to send a shiver down the girl’s spine. Fingers crossed that they would mind their own business while the two of them worked, the last thing Kazui wanted was the blood of a giant praying mantis all over her.

Nevertheless, the cave seemed to be just up ahead, which meant the teen would turn on her more serious mode and get ready for anything that might happen. "So uh..do you know how we’re supposed to know which moss to collect?” She wasn’t sure if there was a special characteristic or look that the moss had that would possibly make it stand out from normal moss, so she looked towards her friend for a possible answer.

Always Passively Active:
DESCRIPTION:

has written 0 posts
Preying Herbs [ Mission / Issei ]Jan 19, 2021 16:12:12 GMT -5
UCHIHA ISSEI
UCHIHA ISSEI Avatar
groupnull
It was definitely a surprised that both of them hated bugs. These days, he couldn't imagine there was anything that you scare Kazui, but he was confident that they would be able to handle whatever was in there with ease. After all, this was only a C rank mission. Not to say they shouldn't be taken seriously, but they had done a ton of these in the past, and sense then they'd only gotten stronger.

Failure wasn't something he was entirely worried about, but he was a little worried about embarrassing himself in front of Kazui in the case a large mantis did show itself. He'd probably squeak a few times before ultimately killing it. As they begin to get closer to the mountain area Kazui asked an important questions, probably something she was not fully brief on upon coming here sense he and Yosuke were already aware before hand.

"Oh yeah, I forgot. The village definitely fast tracked you out here, lemme see."

Issei spoke as he went into his pouch for the intel that was provided. The paper was kind of crumbled, but he could still make sense out of it with no problem. "Yep, okay... Just had to make sure I wasn't just making shit up. So! These moss grow deep inside the cave, but what separate them from anything else your going to find in there is that they glow. That's how we know which moss to grab."
last edit by UCHIHA ISSEI on Jan 19, 2021 16:12:21 GMT -5
Preying Herbs [ Mission / Issei ]Jan 20, 2021 11:04:08 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull

Dance in it.

"Mhm. Yep, they didn’t give a full rundown of the mission when I talked to them, they just told me to collect some moss and catch up with you guys.” Kazui explained with a smile. This was the first time this had ever happened to her, but she was glad that she could partake in another mission with Issei, one that wasn’t as dangerous as others. Like the one where they had to fight off a bunch of assassins.

Nevertheless, Kazui turned her attention back to the older Uchiha as he reached for his pouch and retrieved a crumpled up piece of paper and unfolded it. It was apparently the intel sheet that was given to him, and as he read from the wrinkled sheet of paper, Kazui would get the answer that she needed. The type of moss that they were looking for could be found deep in the cave, it’ll stand out from other plants and things alike because of its bright glowing properties making it incredibly distinguishable.

"Hmm I guess that makes our job a bit easier knowing that we won’t be collecting the wrong plant.” The girl said as the Uchiha duo finally reached the entrance of the spooky cave that Issei has mentioned. Peering inside, Kazui would allow him to go in first and run the point for the mission, she was only here to assist him.

"After you.” She said, jokingly sweeping her arm out and gesturing towards the cave’s opening as if it were a door being held open.

Always Passively Active:
DESCRIPTION:

has written 0 posts
Preying Herbs [ Mission / Issei ]Jan 20, 2021 18:25:24 GMT -5
UCHIHA ISSEI
UCHIHA ISSEI Avatar
groupnull
When the two of them finally arrived to one of the caves noted on the map, Issei was hesitant to go in. It was odd that he'd feel like this now out of all times, especially given the amount of caves he traveled during the exam, but things were different for him. There was this desperate need to finally get over the wall that had been keeping him from progressing forward, but this? Was just a mission.

Thoughts like the cave crumbling, or them getting bit by something poisonous that could hide in the dark all started to come to mind. Then there was of course, having to deal with these mantis's that were supposedly watching over the plants. After staring for a moment, Kazui stated that she was going to go in after him. "You suck.." Issei responded with a blank glare before walking into the cave.

According to what was being provided to them, they moss they was going to be pretty deep inside of the cave, so the likelihood they were going to get through this without being spooked a little was unlikely. At least in regard to himself. It'd be rare to see such an emotion come from Kazui of all people. As they continued to travel, the light from outside of the cave continued to provide them with its eyes.

As a precaution Issei activated his Sharingan so that his chances of being surprised might not be so high. When they got further inside of the cave then he'd probably use his flashlight. "You got any magic tricks up your sleeve that might help traveling through this any easier? The map only gets us to one of the many caves out here in these mountains, but that's it."

SA ACTIVE:
  • E.P.T. | SOLE REFLEXES | HANSHA 反射 - Fighting up close in combat with Issei will prove difficult to opponents seeing as his ability to see others movements almost before they even fully develop puts them at a disadvantage. This ability isn't however, made to be an excuse for god modding, instead, it is used as a measure to separate himself from those who have not devoted a prioritized amount of time into that area of training.
  • SHARINGAN | 1 TOMOE KG - Through birthright and blood Issei has access to the Uchihas legendary power, the Sharingan. With it, Issei can do a number of things starting with his enhanced perception of movement. While its abilities are not on par with the second and third tomoe eyes its visual prowess is still strong enough to just barely slow the movements of others, and when used in conjunction with his reflex ability it makes it harder for others to get to him, hit him, or even just get closer to him in general without Issei spotting them. The Sharingans most popular skill stems from its ability to see Chakra in physical form. With it Issei can not only distinguish what is being used based on its color, but its visual prowess allows him to see through Genjutsu making it easier for him to Kai out of it. SN: Kai is still limited to what the chart says.
  • SUPERIOR CHAKRA | RESERVES - with this he is able to perform use a larger repertoire of jutsu without the consequences of running out of chakra like most are accustomed to, and thus isn't limited to the amount of jutsu he can use at once. Also this ability grants him the power to user higher ranking jutsu with little to no consequences given the fact that he has a greater amount of chakra than most.
  • ENHANCED AGILITY | E.P.T - Through rigorous training and effort Issei has taken his close combat maneuverability to an entirely different level. This time with his forward, backward, and lateral movements. Agility for short. Because of his training Issei is now capable of moving his body without the consequences of his muscles inability to handle his own body weight and speed. With this, he can move around almost as if the laws of physics don't apply using his near perfect movement precision. The Uchiha not even needing slightest bit of momentum to move his own body. When this ability is used in conjunction with his enhanced reflexes and Sharingan ability those who are around the same level will more than likely have a hard time hitting him as his ability to escape without the drawback of collapsing will make it even harder to land a hit on him.
POUCH ITEMS
  • ----
  • ----
  • ----
JUTSU
  • ----
last edit by UCHIHA ISSEI on Jan 20, 2021 18:26:51 GMT -5
Preying Herbs [ Mission / Issei ]Jan 21, 2021 7:37:17 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull

Dance in it.

Kazui rolled her eyes and gave Issei a little shove to his shoulder as he stepped ahead of her, a chuckle escaping her lips as she followed his movements closely as if they were attached to one another at the hip. "Hey now, you’re the captain of this ship.” She joked. It wasn’t hard to tell that he was a tad bit worrisome about entering the cave, maybe it was due to a certain fear or some experience he might’ve had prior, Kazui wasn’t sure. There weren't many things that exactly put fear in the girl other than people close to her dying, so the cave for the most part was a cakewalk in her eyes. What were the chances of it suddenly collapsing after all this time?

On the other hand insects were absolutely disgusting to the girl, so the mantis were the things that occupied the back of her mind. The thought of them alone would be enough to make the girl want to hurl. "Let’s try to wrap this up as quickly as possible yeah.” The girl spoke as she watched the light that they were provided began to slowly fade into darkness the further they traveled into the cave.

"Eh, not really. The best I have is sensory, so it looks like we’ll have to look for and explore any routes ourselves.”

Kazui answered with a shrug of her shoulders. The upside however was that she could tell if there was a threat nearby lurking in the dark ready to attack them. Nevertheless, she continued forward.

Always Passively Active:
DESCRIPTION:

has written 0 posts