age birthday rank occupation
cave maze

Mission Rank: D-rank Offence, B-rank threat
Random Mission Scenario: Enabled - Mission is being countered by Hirose Naoko

Participants:
Satori Akira
Description:
Not a Military mission

Akira comes across a crying mother in his own day to day life, outside of Iwagakure no Sato - without money to pay a military and on account of extortion by an unknown entity (of assumed Shinobi descent), she's without recourse when her daughter has been kidnapped. Expected to have been taken south of their home (Hitsuji) to mountain caves, it's up to Akira's moral fibre to intervene and hopefully make wrongs right once again.

last edit by Deleted on Jun 7, 2021 6:15:19 GMT -5
has written 0 posts
cave maze | b-rank Jan 12, 2021 15:20:53 GMT -5
Sharp
Am I a friend or foe?
Sharp Avatar
groupnull
age 33 years old birthday Jan rank occupation NPC Mod
By the books missions are defined as a shinobi activity. Only wandering nin explicitly have rules written to allow them to do missions that are not military in nature. You'd be working against your contract with the village to take potential work away from it.

This could either be registered as a crime (moonlighting) or you could get permission from the village leader to do it pro bono. Either way to make it B-Rank I need a risk of a shinobi level threat defined in the description as well.

Do you have an NPC mod lined up?
last edit by Sharp on Jan 12, 2021 15:24:46 GMT -5
Sharp has written 10,047 posts
cave maze | b-rank Jan 12, 2021 17:08:36 GMT -5
Deleted
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Deleted Avatar
groupnull
age birthday rank occupation
I'm happy to forgo any EXP bonus - it's meant to be more of a "happenstance" that would have been classed as a B-rank if it were to go on the books if that's of any help. By the nature of the description, it's meant to be a sort of "can't pay" as opposed to stealing food from the mouths of others.

If that's a no-bueno, then a crime it shall be.

I don't have an NPC mod yet. Happy to get one before or after the fact, down to your preference in that regard.
last edit by Deleted on Jan 12, 2021 17:08:49 GMT -5
has written 0 posts
cave maze | b-rank Jan 12, 2021 20:17:17 GMT -5
Sharp
Am I a friend or foe?
Sharp Avatar
groupnull
age 33 years old birthday Jan rank occupation NPC Mod
I feel you. What you can do is seek out a NPC mod for a normal thread and have them run the situation if they are willing. Other ideas I have that could make it work is if it is an official mission and Akira is paying the bill on their behalf.

If not just confirm on the crime, i'd say it would be like a d-rank offense with a b-rank threat level//but I am okay to still accept it as a B since there is a shinobi threat level.
last edit by Sharp on Jan 12, 2021 20:19:14 GMT -5
Sharp has written 10,047 posts