BLOOD RUMBLES | M | SHO - AKIHIKO

compose a reply
BLOOD RUMBLES | M | SHO - AKIHIKOFeb 6, 2021 23:14:43 GMT -5
Mibōjin Kiho 昆™
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Mibōjin Kiho 昆™ Avatar
groupnull
age 18 years old birthday OCTOBER 5TH, -10SD rank SP. JOUNIN occupation RAIKAGE BODYGUARD
Kiho had been hoping that one of these days that she would be able to go to the village Hidden in the Leaf, but she was hoping it would be on her own time, unfortunately her first time visiting the village would be on a mission. Even then, she would only get to see the village from just within the gate as they were to be meeting up with Konoha finest Medic. She couldn't complain about that part, especially since the Medic was a woman.

Accompanying her on the mission with Akihiko, a friend she made while hovering around the village and someone she went on another mission with not too long ago. The journey to get here from their own village wasn't that bad given the experience he had from their last one. She was excited to be able to work with him again, especially since it got him out of doing those boring D rank missions.

With the village stilll in recovery from the plague, a lot of the Genin were tasked with accomplishing things that was geared more to helping the villages economic structure rather than going out on missions like these. When they got to the village gates Kiho made sure to provide her identification to them along with their reason to be here as Akihiko did the same.

Once they were given the go to head in the village the two of them would be waiting at the gate for their third member to show. It wasn't everyday that you got to go on a mission with a Jounin, especially from another village. "Man, I wish we could explore the place more Akihiko.. Sucks all of this is being wasted on a mission, look how awesome this place looks."
| AP has written 425 posts
BLOOD RUMBLES | M | SHO - AKIHIKOFeb 7, 2021 1:43:44 GMT -5
Omori Akihiko
Omori Akihiko Avatar
groupCloud Shinobi
age 17 years old birthday July 2, 1006 rank Chunin occupation Operations Team 1 (Member)
 i am a red fire quickly rising 
Akihiko, just as before was a bundle of joy and excitement hard to contain the majority of the journey to Konohagakure. He had never been to another hidden village so this was an exciting event, almost more exciting than the last. Though, after the slight scolding, he had received about his disobeying on the last mission he wasn't quite as bouncy. Though, the energy was almost visibly radiating off of him in such a manner that it was probably terrifying or intimidating to those that would not otherwise know Akihiko very well. And, frankly, not many knew Aki well.

He was, naturally, upset to find out that upon arriving at the village gates they weren't actually allowed to go in because they had another mission that was outside of Konoha and more primarily inside of Hi no Kuni. A bummer of the highest degree. Identification required he would hand it over and compliment the guards ten times over about how great they were at their jobs, which seemed to soften their gazes if only a little bit, clearly Aki wasn't the biggest threat in the world. Well, he could be a decent threat, but it was undoubtedly true that almost no one viewed him as one.

Just inside the village, Aki tried to soak in as much as he could see because unfortunately, they wouldn't be going in much further.

"Mega awesome!" The boy almost shouted in response his voice bouncing off gates, and walls before ascending into the blue sky. Anyone within a one hundred meter radius could probably hear him.

"Wonder what kind of food they specialize in here~" A hand to his chin in thought as they awaited for the third to their soon to be trio.

290 | @tagged | 2/15
ulla
Han has written 326 posts
BLOOD RUMBLES | M | SHO - AKIHIKOFeb 7, 2021 10:56:05 GMT -5
Hyūga Shodaime
I will protect everyone, no matter the cost!
Hyūga Shodaime Avatar
groupRain Shinobi
age 38 years old birthday 09/22 rank Jōnin occupation Head Medic
Shodaime was excited as she could ever be for another mission she was allowed to go on. Due to her position in the village, she was very rarely granted permission to go out on missions. But because this was a joint mission between Konoha and Kumo, she was chosen to accompany a Chunin and a genin from Kumogakure. She was excited to work alongside shinobi from other villages, allowing her to create allies from outside the bounds of Konohagakure. The mission shouldn't much trouble at all though, it was only a C-Ranked mission after all.

Shodaime would arrive at the village gate, where she expected the two shinobi she was meeting for the mission. She was correct as she spotted the two, one a dark haired girl who was probably no older than 16 and a young fiery headed boy. She would overhear their conversation about exploring Konoha and what food they specialize in.

"Maybe once we finish this mission, I could show you two around the village." Shodaime would say making her presence known to the two. "Mibōjin, Kiho and Omori, Akihiko, I presume? My name is Hyuga, Shodaime, I'll be working with you two on this mission." Shodaime would smile towards the two. She was happy to finally go out on a mission again. Sure it was a C-Ranked one, but it was a mission nonetheless, something was better than nothing. This also allowed her to get to know the two shinobi better and get a better feel for what they could do in combat.
Shodaime has written 355 posts
BLOOD RUMBLES | M | SHO - AKIHIKOFeb 7, 2021 15:07:55 GMT -5
Mibōjin Kiho 昆™
Mibōjin Kiho 昆™ Avatar
groupnull
age 18 years old birthday OCTOBER 5TH, -10SD rank SP. JOUNIN occupation RAIKAGE BODYGUARD
"Riiiight?"

Kiho responded while placing a few fingers on her chin. She couldn't imagine the things that were probably in this village, especially the food. It looked so much different than their own. Being in Kumogakure felt like you were actually living in the sky, but being here? She felt like she was actually living amongst the common people because everyone else lived below elevation.

After looking at the Village from afar from the gates for a few minutes, a woman could be seen approaching them. From the way she moved she could definitely tell that she was probably the Jounin they were assigned to be tagging along with on the mission. As she got closer Kiho continued to examine the woman. She was pretty tall, about her height, beautiful hair, and eyes that she never seen before in her life.

Once she got within range Kiho begin to wonder if the woman was blind, but it was hard to tell because of how refined her eyes were. She met a few blind locals from where she lived, and none of their eyes looked like her own. Nevertheless, the girl would not be rude when the woman addressed them. Especially since she offered the two of them the chance to see the village after the mission.

"Yes ma'am."

The Chuunin responded politely with a bow before speaking to the medic. "It is a pleasure to meet you Shodaime, and honor actually. It's not everyday people like us get to go out on a mission with someone like yourself." Afterward Kiho looked over to Akihiko to make sure he was on his best behavior. He definitely was not the rude type, but his energy could be a bit frightening.

He hoped that she would bombard the woman with a plethora of questions before they went, even though she had a ton of her own. She felt that could be something that was discuss on the way their instead of being asked now. He had been great so far so hopefully he could hold on for just a bit longer.
BLOOD RUMBLES | M | SHO - AKIHIKOFeb 7, 2021 15:38:52 GMT -5
Omori Akihiko
Omori Akihiko Avatar
groupCloud Shinobi
age 17 years old birthday July 2, 1006 rank Chunin occupation Operations Team 1 (Member)

Akihiko almost sprouted dog ears that stood upright when their third came approaching, greeting herself and introducing herself. They might get a tour of Konoha or get some food? Awesome! Of course, this seemed to pique Aki's interest above all else. That was to say until his brain noted the white eyes and he actually processed her last name. He knew of the Hyuga, they were somehow - he didn't pay attention to those lessons very much - related to his own eyes, or at least the Tennogan was renowned as "The Brother of Three Great Dojutsu" one of which was the Byakugan. Yes, history lessons were important and Aki managed to retain that bit of information... Not a great look for an heir of a clan but that was at least something.

"AH! You got the Byakugan!" He screeched forgetting the food entirely, and also appearing completely different from Kiho in demeanor as she bowed and showed her respects to the jounin Aki completely forgot that this was a superior and an elder. Maybe one day he'd meet the other two of the three great dojutsu, that way he would know where his eyes were rooted, or where they stood. Either way, he was excited to see those lavender whites in action.

He turned back towards the gate rapidly, almost jumping in place. He was like a cartoon.

"Now! What were we doing?"
232 | @tagged | 5/15
ulla
BLOOD RUMBLES | M | SHO - AKIHIKOFeb 7, 2021 21:34:31 GMT -5
Hyūga Shodaime
Hyūga Shodaime Avatar
groupRain Shinobi
Shodaime couldn't help but giggle at Akihiko's energetic personality. He seemed to behave very similarly to Yusaku who also has a very high amount of energy and enthusiasm. In all that enthusiasm, she also noted that he was observant. She could now see why he was able to become a Genin, despite the high amount of energy Akihiko possessed. Kiho on the other hand, was the exact opposite of Akihiko. She was extremely polite and respectful, noting the bow she gave her.

"Yes I do have the Byakugan, you're extremely observant Akihiko. That'll be useful on the mission." Shodaime would say in a kind tone. She would close her eyes and smile at Akihiko. "Where were we again? Ah right, we were about to embark on the mission. Are we all prepared before leaving? Any questions?" Shodaime would ask the two. She wanted to make sure they had everything they needed before leaving. One could never be too prepared before embarking on a mission, no matter the rank. Shodaime like always was prepared for a mission, she had everything she need on this mission in case of anything happen, Military ration pills, first aid kit, extra kunai and shuriken, everything needed to defend again any threats they may encounter.
BLOOD RUMBLES | M | SHO - AKIHIKOFeb 8, 2021 16:44:12 GMT -5
Mibōjin Kiho 昆™
Mibōjin Kiho 昆™ Avatar
groupnull
Kiho hoped that the greeting might be done in the most simplest of manners, but dreams like that when you were with Akihiko were hard to hold on to. All the girl could do was cringe when the Omori brought up the Byakugan. That was a name that she was familiar with, but apparently not to the same extent as Akihiko. Regardless, she figured by this point Akihiko was man enough to stand on his own two feet, so if Shodaime was fine with him then so would she.

When she looked over to face the Jounin she seemed to be enjoying his personality. It didn't come as a surprise, but in a way it still did. The Jounin that she encountered in Kumogakure with her resume tended to be way more serious than this, so to see that she still had a human side was rather interesting. She even gave him a compliment on his observation, the latter of which prompted Kiho to look away with a pouted face.

You mean to tell me I could have just been me this whole time?! Lucky Akihiko..

The girl said to Chomei before she looked back over to the Jounin who noted that his observation would be useful on the mission. Kiho couldn't deny that part as the boy was definitely a smart kid. He wouldn't be on this mission with them if he wasn't, he just simply needed to work on controlling all that energy they had to give.

"Yes we are Shodaime."

Kiho nodded before looking over at the Genin just to be sure. Once he said whatever it was he had to say Kiho would speak again. "Not really, but I think we can plan and discuss anything related to the mission on the way." Kiho suggested as she waited for conformation from the Hyuuga. Once she got it the three of them could leave the village and head toward the destination to put a stop to these Blood Heralds.
BLOOD RUMBLES | M | SHO - AKIHIKOFeb 8, 2021 23:50:46 GMT -5
Omori Akihiko
Omori Akihiko Avatar
groupCloud Shinobi

Akihiko pumped his fist into the air.

"Right! A mission!" That's what they were here for, he had forgotten for a moment. He would adjust the straps on his scrolls, which were completely unnecessary seeing as he still didn't really know how to unseal them... He really should work on that, maybe in the near future he would but for now, that still had not happened. But the stuff in them, well maybe someone knew how to unseal stuff and it could be very useful indeed. Nothing like some rocks and fire! That was an exciting thing for Aki who was ready to power through whoever these "blood heralds" were. In fact, he was going to pummel into the ground just like the last bandits he had encountered. That Kiho totally did not do the majority of the work for!

"Let's gooo~!" Endless energy, his eyes would activate to a state of pitch black so that he could see further away and capture chakra signatures, furthermore, it would allow him to catch details and see way faster! This state of the Tennogan would be useful for this first stage of the mission... That and Aki was kind of ready to dump all of his chakra everywhere again since he was still testing his limits as much as he could manage.

That said, the moment he spoke about them moving out he was practically darting out Konohagakure ready to take on the world without a chunin and jounin in tow.
ulla
BLOOD RUMBLES | M | SHO - AKIHIKOFeb 9, 2021 0:33:43 GMT -5
Hyūga Shodaime
Hyūga Shodaime Avatar
groupRain Shinobi
Before Shodaime and Kiho could even think about walking, Akihiko had already sped outside of the gate into the world. She had never seen anyone with this much energy. She wasn't even sure if he knew where he was going for the mission. She would begin her sprint towards Akihiko, trying to keep up with him. Along the way, she hoped that she would be able to discuss a strategy and plan against the Blood Heralds with both of them, but due to Akihiko running ahead, she would only be able to discuss the plan with Kiho.

"So what's our plan for this mission? I figured some reconnaissance against the Blood Heralds would be useful before we charged in attacking without knowing." Shodaime would say to the young girl, she figured this wasn't the first time that Kiho had been out on mission, afterall from what she recalled from the mission briefing given to her, Kiho is a chunin. "Do you have any suggestions in how we go about this?" Shodaime would always ask for input from her squadmates in missions like these, when any of their lives could be at risk, especially when fighting against bandit groups. She wanted to avoid anyone getting seriously injured in this mission.

"Also, is Akihiko always this high energy? I'm worried that this would compromise the mission if he charged into enemy territory without a plan." Shodaime would ask Kiho, she didn't entirely have Akihiko pinned down at all. He seemed extremely happy and high energy, something she hadn't seen from other shinobi in Konoha.
BLOOD RUMBLES | M | SHO - AKIHIKOFeb 9, 2021 2:31:42 GMT -5
Mibōjin Kiho 昆™
Mibōjin Kiho 昆™ Avatar
groupnull
Kiho almost wanted to cry because of how Akihiko was acting. He wasn't technically doing anything criminal, but he definitely wasn't acting the way she hoped. The last thing she wanted was for Shodaime to think the way he was acting was a reflection of her leadership abilities. Maybe in a sense it was though, if she were way more direct with him on the way here, maybe he wouldn't be acting so crazy.

All the girl could do was turn her head over to the side and sigh. For the time being the two of them would just have to catch up to him later on the way there. She wondered if taking him on that last mission was a bad idea, because now he had a much better idea on how to nagivate terrain because of all the countries they went to on the way to Nohara. Once they got within reach of Akihiko, the Jounin began a conversation to discuss a plan of action.

"That's exactly what I was thinking. I wasn't provided exact details, but I was told that you had exceptional sensor abilities. If that is true then I'm sure we can make use of that to take them by surprise before they'd even have the chance to defend themselves."

Of course there was the issues at hand in front of them. Last time Akihiko ran in without consulting her at all, in fact he disobeyed a direct order from her. Fortunately, his planned had worked out in her favor and she was able to take them all out before they had the chance to do anything. If he wasn't acting so crazy then he probably could have as well.

Nevertheless, after her response, the Jounin expressed her concerns over the way Akihiko was acting. Fortunately, it would be hard for the woman to see that she was blushing because of her brown skin and their high moving pace, but she was definitely embarrassed to have to answer that question.

"Yes, he most definitely is always like this.. Unfortunately.." The latter of which she mumbled before she actually address the concern she brought up. "No, we wont have to worry about that, I had plans on tying him down first." Kiho joked before yelling out his name to get his attention. "Slow down and get back here!"

The chuunin without a doubt was embarrassed by having to do this on a seriously mission. I guess the punishment he had to deal with after their last mission wasn't enough. If he didn't cut it out she would have to recommend he'd be barred from going out on C rank missions like this until he matured.

"How much range does your sensor related abilities have?"
BLOOD RUMBLES | M | SHO - AKIHIKOFeb 9, 2021 12:29:25 GMT -5
Omori Akihiko
Omori Akihiko Avatar
groupCloud Shinobi
Akihiko kept hopping along the trees like a hyper and rabid bunny rabbit. The other two were discussing a plan until Kiho called for him to return. He would turn rather quickly, and dart back except he was moving so fast and in such erratic movements that it was likely his movement back to Kiho and Shodaime might very much end up in a collision with one of the two women. Fortunately for them, it was also totally possible for them to dodge the incoming red-headed wonder.

Regardless of the collision, Aki would gasp and let out a soft chuckle.

"Sorryy~! I'll behave I promise!" He was going to try at least, but the energy was jittering out of him. It took a little longer for him to learn jutsu, but he wasn't exactly good at controlling or focusing on things. He just kind of did things a bunch of times until he mastered those things.

Once he was more evenly moving alongside his two superiors he would glance between them, having found a spot just behind but between them to listen to the conversation.

"Say, say..." He waved his hand. "What's the plan? Can I use my Tennogan again?" He asked, seemingly intensely excited about the prospect of getting to use his eyes again, which he had already activated and was using to scope the area out.

ulla
BLOOD RUMBLES | M | SHO - AKIHIKOFeb 9, 2021 13:50:36 GMT -5
Hyūga Shodaime
Hyūga Shodaime Avatar
groupRain Shinobi
Shodaime would sidestep out of the way of the speeding redhead. She was impressed by his speed but she needed him to slow down a bit, if one were to speed into a situation without any details, they would easily get themselves killed. Shodaime would sigh as she began to explain to Akihiko what they needed to accomplish.

"Akihiko, I need you to slow down a bit. Before we get ahead of ourselves and rush in and get ourselves killed, I figured we plan out what we need to do. As I was saying to Kiho, we should do some reconnaissance of the Blood Heralds. Get to know guard patterns and how many people they have there." Shodaime would explain to Akihiko, she hoped he understood what she meant, she wanted to scout out the Blood Heralds before charging in and attacking.

"My Byakugan can see about 5 miles. Should be useful for tracking at a long distance. Hopefully it doesn't give us a way. I didn't realize that Akihiko was a dōjutsu user as well. I'm afraid I'm not too familiar with the Tennogan. Would you mind explaining it's function to me." Shodaime would ask Akihiko. She was only familiar with two types of dōjutsu, her own Byakugan and the Uchiha's Sharingan.
BLOOD RUMBLES | M | SHO - AKIHIKOFeb 9, 2021 15:46:11 GMT -5
Mibōjin Kiho 昆™
Mibōjin Kiho 昆™ Avatar
groupnull
Kiho tired her best to try and not make a big deal out of Akihiko's energy, but it was kind of hard to ignore. She really wanted to leave the Jounin with a good impression of her, and it was hard not to think that she might judge her based on Akihiko's energy. If only he could just save all that energy for the moment they would actually need it. Nevertheless, when she called out loudly to him, the boy came storming back as fast as a he left.

So fast in fact, that he almost collided with the two of them. Fortunately, both of them were fast enough to move out the way before doing so. All the Chuunin could do was look down in embarrassment as Shodaime addressed him directly about him rushing in. Afterward, she focused her attention back on what they were talking about earlier, including the question she asked pertaining to her sensory abilities.

It made sense to try to see how many of them were there before any of them did anything, after all, there wasn't quite enough intel on formidable this organization truly was. All they knew was that the possible lesser known members of the organization were the people they were going after right now, but there was always that chance that the opposition was more formidable than the intel provided.

"Five miles!?!? There's no way any of those guys would even be able to spot us from even half of that." Kiho stated just before Akihiko would get his opportunity to explain exactly what his eyes could do. The combination of the two would definitely give them an opportunity to take care of the opposition before they even know what was coming.
BLOOD RUMBLES | M | SHO - AKIHIKOFeb 9, 2021 21:25:12 GMT -5
Omori Akihiko
Omori Akihiko Avatar
groupCloud Shinobi
Akihiko, was unfortunately very confident that they would in fact, not be killed even if he did rush in. This was a C-Rank mission, not an S-Rank and whilst he would have very much like to take on an S-Rank, he knew that between the three of them no harm would befall them. There was a chunin AND a jounin involved! There was no need for being overtly covert. Not in Aki's opinion, and his opinion he held highest in all the land, except for maybe his father and mother who were obviously and very clearly, perfect.

"F-Five miles, w-woooah~" He cooed out uncontrollably, he was still overusing all of his chakra seeming to be dumping it without any regard just to test his limits, if someone here was a sensor the might notice the distinct fluctuations in chakra within Aki himself.

"I can see chakra signatures too, not as far as you, but I can still see them... All of them get color assignments too, I know what their natural chakra is." He would explain, there were a plethora of things the Tennogan could do rather well it was a mixed bag dojutsu. "In this state, it's better.. I can also see super details and things that are WAY faster than I am. In the normal state where my eyes aren't black, I can seal jutsu into my eyes, if it has a physical chakra manifestation and within ... uh..." He measured in his own head, and then remembered what he had been told before.

"About thirty meters, I can seal it and it goes into my eye and then I can spit it out of my eye too and attack back!"

ulla
BLOOD RUMBLES | M | SHO - AKIHIKOFeb 9, 2021 21:53:07 GMT -5
Hyūga Shodaime
Hyūga Shodaime Avatar
groupRain Shinobi
"Your Tennogan sounds incredibly powerful." Shodaime would say to Akihiko, she was impressed that a dōjutsu would have an ability to seal a jutsu. Shodaime was still concerned about Akihiko's energetic personality. She knew from experience that even if it was a C-Rank mission it could from zero to shit really fast. She didn't want either Kiho or Akihiko to get seriously injured or killed just because they ran in without thinking.

"I understand that this mission is a C-rank mission, but I believe that no chances should be taken. Such chances that shouldn't be taken are exerting unnecessary chakra." Shodaime would say as she stared at Akihiko, noting the fluctuations in his chakra. "Akihiko, you should conserve it before we head into enemy territory. Using that much chakra before will lead to you being taken out of the mission sooner than expected." She said, looking like she had seen this many times before from the genin who would be admitted to the hospital. Too many times they would use too much of their chakra and would need to be put into the hospital so they could regain all that was lost.

"I don't want any of you to lose your lives if we make a careless mistake. It's always good to be prepared and have a plan before going anywhere."