Dual Amplitude Bind - Mikatakujira EGF Jutsu

compose a reply
Dual Amplitude Bind - Mikatakujira EGF JutsuJul 27, 2021 13:35:00 GMT -5
Necro
All of the disadvantages in this world stems from a person's lack of ability.
Necro Avatar
groupnull
age 25 years old birthday 12/20 rank occupation TBA

EGF Hijutsu

NAME: Nijū shinpuku baindo [Dual Amplitude Bind]
CHAKRA USAGE: Very High + High Drain
CLASSIFICATION: Ninjutsu
ELEMENT: N/A
HANDSEALS: 20
REQUIREMENT: EGF HIjutsu SA
Both users must be in close proximity, 35 meter range
Chūnin+
High Chakra Reserve SA
Both users must know the jutsu
Both users suffer the same cost
Both users must weave the seals needed
One Use per thread
DESCRIPTION:
A steep jutsu only accessible to both users of EGF. A jutsu developed to increase the hijutsu abilities of both users for a period of [5 rotations]. This dedicated synchronicity requires that both users supply the other with an equal number of chakra infused threads. While a foreign organism would be regularly consumed by the threads, the supplied chakra allows the threads to connect with the hearts/chakra cores of the other. This infusion is then activated by each user, both suffering the same strain.

The infusion allows each to increase the offensive and defensive capabilities of the EGF threads. The users’ threads attain steel-like strength making them harder to sever, while the damage and the attack speed output of their hijutsu heightens to match the speed equivalent of jutsus one rank above their base. These benefits only apply to the tendrils (EGF-tailored, physical jutsu), heightening the capabilities one can’t achieve without the other. The toll on both user’s is immense, however, the dedicated infused threads keep the user from passing out due to chakra overexertion.
has written 2 posts
Dual Amplitude Bind - Mikatakujira EGF JutsuJul 27, 2021 13:42:10 GMT -5
Mikatakujira Hakurai
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Mikatakujira Hakurai Avatar
groupWaterfall Shinobi
age 29 years old birthday November 20th rank Elite Jounin occupation Shukan Captain
As the IC clan head I endorse the creation of this jutsu. Also I'm here so I can get real time updates on it.
Ryo has written 39 posts
Dual Amplitude Bind - Mikatakujira EGF JutsuAug 24, 2021 8:48:57 GMT -5
Yoshiko
Space is just a word for those afraid to get close.
Yoshiko Avatar
groupAdministrator
age birthday rank occupation
Measuring by rank is a no go. A jutsu could be three ranks higher and still be the same speed.

Due to the possible versatility of threads I super uncomfortable with the speed + durability + strength boost.

However, I also feel EGF played right is the most broken ability on site. So if you fix this jutsu description, I am gonna do a weird and both 1/2 approve and 1/2 deny, so the next staffer can not only critique the technique, but decide whether or not EGF should be allowed such a boon.

I personally wanna lean on deny, but perhaps I am biased against EGF.
has written 689 posts