Puss in Boots [D-Rank] | [Team 3]

compose a reply
Puss in Boots [D-Rank] | [Team 3]Oct 10, 2021 23:17:15 GMT -5
Hyūga Shigure
the price of freedom is steep
Hyūga Shigure Avatar
groupnull
age 21 years old birthday August 20 rank Jōnin occupation Genin Team 1 Lead / Interception Team

D-Rank Mission
333 words

Not long after their first gathering, Shigure and Wahei were sent on a mission of a Chuunin. Considering the diffuculty of that mission, the Hokage's office thought it was better for the more experienced Genin to have a Chuunin with them instead of Yoru, who was freshly out of the academy. But now that the team was more used to each other, and with their general improvement over some training, a mission designated for Team 3 as whole (excluding their sensei, who was absent on other missions) had finally been designated, and Shigure was selected as the Captain for the mission.

All of them would have received the letter from the Hokage's office with the details of the mission, saying the following:

An old lady lost her cat a couple days ago, and she is desperate to retrieve him. His name is Gouba, and he escaped from her house during the evening, as it as chasing a mice, and headed towards the outskirts of the village, but that's all she can really tell. She described the cat as mainly black, but with white patterns on all his four paws, which reminds her of tiny boots.

There was no time to waste, so Shigure decided to send another letter, asking the team to gather near the western gate, which was the area in which the cat had been last seen, at daybreak, in or around 5:30 am. At around that time, the young heir of the Hyuuga had already made his way there. He was still finishing his breakfast as he walked, taking large bites of an onigiri he had prepared the night before. It was always good to eat before a mission, to give you that extra energy, Shigure often said.

Upon arriving at the spot, he could see the sun slowly rising on the horizon, bringing a smile to his face, and a brief distraction as he waited for his teammates to show up, so they could finally get started.

made by eden @ gs and thq
Ren has written 1,690 posts
Puss in Boots [D-Rank] | [Team 3]Oct 15, 2021 14:10:12 GMT -5
Wahei
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Wahei Avatar
groupnull
age "15" years old birthday "September 28th" rank Chūnin occupation Iryō (Medic); Ne; 'Scientific'
"puss in boots".
"I'll decide what I wanto to do for myself." - Mitsuki.

ASSEMBLE!

Time after time, the ninjas change. Evolve. Growth stronger. Since Wahei joined the ninja academy, then was pointed to his first team and afterwards replaced to Team 3, he has had the opportunity of learning, develop himself not only as a person and ninja but also as a human being.

The Team 3 has significantly meaning for Wahei since it was a chance for him to start over and do things different. Both of his teammates intrigued him in a good way because he was too unaware of social matters to understand their particular behavior.

Mirroring everyone around was Wahei's way of learning more about himself. For him, making risky maneuvers to understand byakugan's effectiveness, for instance, was his very own way of "going through" situations and learning about them.

Some could say that Wahei wasn't provided with his very own personality or even ego. But the truth is that he was himself by just being curious and dedicated to learn no matter what the method is.

Shigure was always self-assure and "I know what to do" kind of guy. He inspire confidence to Wahei. But Yoru, on the other hand, was quite the opposite but even so interesting because Wahei couldn't truly understand shyness and the introspective nature of his nature.

Despite the clear differences between them, team 3 is a very promissor one and the three of us were really good together. Wahei feels like he somehow ended up being the team's bridge because he truly jump into knowing both of them.

He totally enjoy this auto-proclamed role since he feels comfortable to learn in his own way about both of them, like some nomad traveling through two different worlds simultaneously.

- Morning! - he shouted, jumping out of his bed all of sudden and withou any alarm, after getting his habitual 8 hours of sleep - Time to go! - he quickly packed up his stuff and organized the books he was study before falling asleep last night and when he was leaving his place he accidently slammed the door -Oops! Sorry mom' - he stared at the door for a brief moment with a half-hearted smile - as someone who just got scold by mom - but eventually he shrugged, getting back on running towards the meeting place.

He wasn't late but also not early. When he get there, he noted Shigure and felt that he was distracted. He smoothly get closer and hide himself behind a three. He read once that making play-jokes was a good way to enhance friendship with others. So he tried to mimic a bird song - Ahô~! Ahô~! - he shouted - Hey boss! It's me! - he sincerely believed that he could pass into a bird by that mimic, but at that moment he was hiding himself with Kakuremino no Jutsu - I bet a ramen round should you find me - and, of course, he totally forgot about Byakugan too.

Well, if you are a person of good spirit and chilled, having a social clueless teammate like Wahei was certainly very cool because he has this natural ability of making things lighter. Should you not, well, you'd probably just confirming that he was some kind of mental disturbed. Fortunately, that's was not the case for Team 3 - I'm ready for action, Boss - he smilled to Shigure offering his fist to a 'bro's fist. - You know, one day I'll be able to hide from you. - he then get his usual thoughtful face like he was truly thinking on how to fool Byakugan in a seek and hide game.

"From the very moment we're thrown into this world, we're fated to bring each other nothing but pain, suffering and misery. I was also blindly obsessed with a trivial and irrational need for vengeance. But I was left behind. Alone. Forgotten. Abandoned. Forsaken. But now, the fog has been truly lifted. One can never run from its ghosts. And that’s exactly all that I am. A lost memory. An undying shadow, in this world of light. From now on, I’ll have to live up to this semi-charmed kind of life. Regardless of this phantom pain. This is my fate. This is my Destiny. It’s not the light which will guide us through the darkness, but the darkness that shall guide us through the light. Never forget. Always remember."

Ra-Ri-Ru-Re-Ro (らりるれろ).

TEAM 3: ASSEMBLE!
D-RANK MISSION
 |   ]
last edit by Wahei on Oct 29, 2021 10:58:47 GMT -5
MissingNo has written 491 posts
Puss in Boots [D-Rank] | [Team 3]Oct 17, 2021 15:02:24 GMT -5
Nara Yoru
Even shadows can live among the light
Nara Yoru Avatar
groupnull
age 13 years old birthday July 12 rank Genin occupation Genin Team 3
Yoru wakes up slowly, he slept very little last night, around 2 hours , the boy had this bad habit but in his point of view it was something beneficial for his studies and training, his knowledge is his strongest weapon, he goes to the bathroom until remember something, an appointment as a ninja, his first mission, Yoru got very excited out of nowhere and started to get ready very fast, walking down the stairs and almost tripping so fast he came down, he arrives in the kitchen and sees his father preparing the breakfast, it was the same as always: miso, rice and fried tofu, the favorite of the boy who ate it all fast, his father was even surprised and commented:
-Wow, son! What's in such a hurry?

-I need to hurry! Today is the day of my first mission. Answers the boy with his mouth full, almost choking.

As soon as Yoru finishes, he washes his plate at the same speed he ate and then give his father a hug, saying goodbye and heading towards the designated spot.

It takes a few minutes for the boy to arrive and he already sees his two companions, or rather, friends, until he speaks embarrassed and with very visible dark circles:
-S-Sorry... I woke up l-late...

The boy starts rubbing his eyes and tries to at least look prepared, the joy was a trigger
lunins has written 101 posts
Puss in Boots [D-Rank] | [Team 3]Oct 17, 2021 15:59:37 GMT -5
Hyūga Shigure
Hyūga Shigure Avatar
groupnull
age 21 years old birthday August 20 rank Jōnin occupation Genin Team 1 Lead / Interception Team

D-Rank Mission
321 words

Wahei was the first one to show up, but distract as he was, Shigure didn't notice him at first. Suddenly, he heard the sound of a human voice pretending to be a bird and that made him arch one of his brows. Quickly activating his Byakugan, he immediately found Wahei hiding behind a tree and making those sounds, which made him burst into laugher. "Hahahahaha! The heck are you doing, Wahei-kun?!" he asked as he slowly halted his laugher. "It's a nice use of Kakuremio no Jutsu, but I can see you clearly, and now you owe me a Ramen! I'm usually a good sport about those things, but you involved food in this out of your own free will, so I will be coming to collect, eh?! Hahahaha!" he said in his friendly, happy tone.

Once he was out of his hiding spot and came close, they fist bumped and he said that he would one day be able to hide from him and Shigure nodded, accepting the challenge. "Then I will make sure to continue to train my doujutsu so that never happens! And we will both grow as Shinobi while doing that!" he said, giving him an enthusiastic thumbs up. As they finished their initial greeting and exchange of words, Yoru arrived at the scene, apologising for being late, to which Shigure shook his head.

"Don't fret, Ruru, you arrived right on time!" he said with a firm nod. "Alright! So a little cat is amiss... You all should've read that on the mission briefing, right? Well... Cats can be tricky, but hey, we have all it takes to capture him swiftly and safely. So, if you guys don't have any questions, I will explain my game plan for this mission, how does that sound?" he asked, giving them an opportunity to ask questions about the mission, or any other thing they felt like it was worth adding to this briefing.

Puss in Boots [D-Rank] | [Team 3]Oct 17, 2021 20:37:17 GMT -5
Wahei
Wahei Avatar
groupnull
age "15" years old birthday "September 28th" rank Chūnin occupation Iryō (Medic); Ne; 'Scientific'
"puss in boots".
""Cat people are crazy." - Puss in Boots.

Shigure's Plan!

Shigure and Wahei was really getting along. After laughing together because of Wahei's try to fool Shigure's byakugan, both of them chatted a little but not long after Yoru arrived apologizing for his delay  - Yeah, bro' - he agreed to Shigure - I mean', you're really not late, you' know - and he smiled to his companion.

Wahei was always chilled and trying to engage and also enhance his friendship bond with both of them but that didn't mean he didn't take his role as a shinobi seriously. And as soon as Shigure mentioned the mission brief' he nodded firmly. - Bring it on, Boss! I'm pretty sure that we can combine our skills to retrieve Mr. Puss in Boots safe and sound! - he was looking very confident - What's our COA? - since they first met, Shigure was pointed out as the team leader and Wahei was very comfortable on following his orders. Mainly because Shigure had already witnessed most part of his skills and abilities when they went together to that C-RANK mission.

Wahei was literally created to become a ninja tool. But for his creator's bad sake and thankful to Dr. Kazuhira, he has actually become someone unique in various forms and ways. His lack of EGO and curiosity about human interaction allowed him to basically fit anywhere and do whatsoever was needed of him. That includes guide people, lead them but also follow orderers.

"From the very moment we're thrown into this world, we're fated to bring each other nothing but pain, suffering and misery. I was also blindly obsessed with a trivial and irrational need for vengeance. But I was left behind. Alone. Forgotten. Abandoned. Forsaken. But now, the fog has been truly lifted. One can never run from its ghosts. And that’s exactly all that I am. A lost memory. An undying shadow, in this world of light. From now on, I’ll have to live up to this semi-charmed kind of life. Regardless of this phantom pain. This is my fate. This is my Destiny. It’s not the light which will guide us through the darkness, but the darkness that shall guide us through the light. Never forget. Always remember."

Ra-Ri-Ru-Re-Ro (らりるれろ).

D-RANK MISSION
[ ]
last edit by Wahei on Oct 29, 2021 10:58:56 GMT -5
Puss in Boots [D-Rank] | [Team 3]Oct 24, 2021 18:30:52 GMT -5
Nara Yoru
Nara Yoru Avatar
groupnull
Hearing what they both said, yoru felt more relieved, punctuality was not his strong point so he took a big weight off his back, hearing shigure calling him Ruru, yoru felt ashamed, covering his face, but that was a good thing, a friendship growing between the boys, the formation of a nickname, the first step of a genuine friendship, finally Yoru answers:

-G-good, p-punctuality is s-something difficult f-for me.

Soon after that, the boy hears that Shigure has already made a plan to rescue the lost kitten, Yoru seemed very worried about the kitten, who knows he could have been hurt or something worse happened, this did not leave the boy's head that seemed to reflect on , he breathes calmly and responds:

-Y-you can speak S-shigure-san,i-im hearing.

Yoru seemed to be well focused on what Shigure was about to say, yoru's shy and naive nature seemed to have simply gone away for a serious expression to take over, his eyes were boiling with determination and his ears were ready to pick up the key information and if possible to help Shigure with something in his plan, he didn't doubt his ability, he even thought he was much smarter because of his experience in missions like this and then he looks at Wahei and says:

-W-Wahei-san, you also have e-experience in missions like this right? It's m-my first time, so I want to be s-sure that it'll be s-successful.
last edit by Nara Yoru on Oct 24, 2021 18:32:02 GMT -5
Puss in Boots [D-Rank] | [Team 3]Oct 25, 2021 10:11:22 GMT -5
Hyūga Shigure
Hyūga Shigure Avatar
groupnull

D-Rank Mission
311 words

With the whole team assembled, Shigure gave them a firm nod, then he stared at Yoru, who was the most inexperienced of the bunch and gave him a warm smile. "Don't worry, Ruru, we will nail this mission! Hehehe!" he said in a confident tone, only to suddenly remember something. Shigure looked a bit startled for a second, then he tapped on his hoodies pockets and then his shorts pocket, until he found two wooden charms with some intricate design on it. Those were warding charms bought at the local temple, with the goal of protecting those carrying it. Shigure's smile widened as he offered one to each of his teammates. "I almost forgot! I bought some protection charms at the temple during the festival a few nights ago! It's to keep you guys safe! It's not much, but think of it as my of protecting you guys, even when I'm not around!" he winked, throwing them an enthusiastic thumbs up.

"But anyways, my game plan is the following: I will use my Byakugan to track the little guy, and when I find it, I want you, Ruru, to use your Hijutsu to capture it with the shadow so it doesn't run away! Then, Wahei-kun, you can check him for injuries, and if he does have some, you can tend to it before we return it to its owner. Sounds good?" he asked them. If they were fine with that, Shigure would quickly make the veins on the sides of his face bulge as the Byakugan was activated.

Quickly scanning the area around them, his enhanced sight allowed him to spot a feline track heading to a park about a kilometre away from where they were. "This way, guys! Towards the park to the northwest of here!" he said before running towards the place with his arms flying behind him, the traditional ninja run.
Puss in Boots [D-Rank] | [Team 3]Oct 29, 2021 10:36:39 GMT -5
Wahei
Wahei Avatar
groupnull
"puss in boots".
"The greatest gift of life is friendship, and I have received it." - Humbert H. Humphrey.

Ready? Gift. Action!

Wahei had some difficulties on understanding Yoru's shyness because that was some kind of feeling that didn't make sense to him. Not in a wicked way, though, since he genuinely wanted to understand human behavior in all sorts of way possible. But Wahei felt somehow intrigued on how his teammate always seemed worry about something that was simple for him. - Yes, Yoru-san! - he tried to look as empathic as possible so the boy could understand that he would be there for him - Once I've had to kill my own teammate when things got bad - Of course he would do it on his own completely wierd way - But this is totally different. There's nothing you need to worry about! - he would never imagine that this kind of information could terrify someone - This one is going to be a piece of cake - and he keep that wide smile of his while explaining his point of view for the teammate.

Fortunately, Shigure was there to promptly jump into the conversation - he might, at this point, understand better how Wahei's mind worked - and gave to Yoru a more warm and motivational words to enhance his confidence. The point is that the boy really assumed a more focused and concentrated posture - and Wahei enjoyed that because he considered that his advise was helpful - which make the whole team ready to engage in action.

Or almost. Shigure was clearly looking into something and for a moment Wahei though that something might have come into his clothes - like fleas, ants or tiny insects alike - "Maybe that's why mommy always said for me to have repels' close" - but actually he was looking into something WAY COOLER than fleas [?]: GIFTS!

- Oh! MAN! he got twisted mixed feelings of joy and sadness - I didn't get you anything, Boss. - but he promptly weared up his charm - This is AWESOMEHis eyes sparkled in truly happiness - Damn Wahei, why didn't you brought up something for friends too? - in his mind that was suppose to be a thought. His eyes rolled up showing that he was upset with himself but obviously not about the gift - This is a clear sign of our friendship, right? You need one too. Did you get one for yourself? If you didn't, Yoru and I will get you something very nice too, 'kay? - the "twisted" part was real - Man!.. I mean, I really hope I don't have to kill you guys. You know? - yes it come out of nowhere - Please promise that we will always look up for each other (?) - obviously that was kind' of too much for him. A single tear dropped solely from his right eyes and he cleaned it with his left arm - for some reason.

Wahei was a good - although very confused - person trying to understand the world and people around him in his very peculiar way. But having that gift was a proof to him that he now had friends and he would do anything to not fail on protecting them as he did with his former teammates.

He felt some warm on his cheeks and get his heart beating faster without understanding what was going on, but associated that confusing feeling to Yoru's posture. "Maybe this is how he feels?". Fortunately Shigure took the stand again so they could jump into action. Once things was about to get real, Wahei centered his mind and focused on the mission plan. He nodded to Shigure's and complemented: - Cat's are truly sensitive subjects to our intentions. Maybe we could use my Kanashibari to smoothly paralyse him before Yoru can grab him with the Kage Mane - well, he did his homework afterall.

Ra-Ri-Ru-Re-Ro (らりるれろ).

D-RANK MISSION
[ ]
last edit by Wahei on Oct 30, 2021 22:20:49 GMT -5
Puss in Boots [D-Rank] | [Team 3]Oct 29, 2021 11:45:58 GMT -5
Nara Yoru
Nara Yoru Avatar
groupnull
Hearing the sweet words of wahei and shigure, Yoru felt calmer and even more prepared for the mission, he replied, with an innocent smile:

-Thanks, now I f-feel more capable.

Rubbing his eyes and yawning, Yoru hears his friend saying he bought protection charms and sees the hyuuga reaching out, giving him one, the glow in the boy's are as noticeable as the sunlight, it was something so beautiful to him and so meaningful when he lets out an innocent smile, realizing the act, Yoru is immediately red and embarrassed, the red on his cheeks looked a bit like apples, he just thanks and says:

-THANK YOU SO MUCH S-SHIGURE-SAN! H-HOW CAN I R-REWARD? I-I CAN'T LEAVE EMPTY M-HANDS AFTER THAT,D-DON'T NEED TO,T-THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

Why did he feel that way? Not even he could answer his own question, it was involuntary and sometimes even cute in his vision, when he heard the plan he answered softly, but at a volume that could be heard:

-It's a good plan, but will we need to use chakra? Possibly, considering that we don't have any kind of treat to get the cat's attention besides its skittish behavior that could hurt someone, using these features really seems to me to be the most viable option, besides it's just a kitten.

Seeing his friends go looking for the cat, the boy runs very fast trying to keep up with them with a big smile of determination.
Puss in Boots [D-Rank] | [Team 3]Oct 30, 2021 16:41:27 GMT -5
Hyūga Shigure
Hyūga Shigure Avatar
groupnull

D-Rank Mission
482 words

Shigure knew the pain of losing former teammates, but to be in Wahei's shoes and having to actually be the one to end them, that was a whole other level, and he admired just how well he could carry such a burden. Yoru seemed to be a bit motivated by that, which was good; he was afraid his reaction might've been on the opposite side of the spectrum. The two young boys were happy with his protective charm, and that caused a warm, fuzzy feeling inside Shigure's heart, who smiled widely to his friends and teammates. They were very enthusiastic in thanking him. Wahei was the first to react to it, on his own peculiar way, Shigure chuckled lightly at that. "I did get one for myself, but I ended up making a new friend and I gave it to him!" he admitted, remembering the fun night he had, hanging out with Issei. "And don't worry, Wahei-kun! We will do our best so nobody has to die, okay?" he reassured his friend, before turning to Yoru, who was also very happy with the gift, to the point he was actually speaking up for a change.

"I'm happy you liked it, Ruru! Don't worry about me! I did it from the heart!" and with that nice moment, the three of them bonded a bit more, strengthening their friendship and comradery. But now it was time to get down to business.

Shigure laid out the basics of the plan, and Wahei added the idea of Kanashibari and Shigure nodded. "That's good, but we need to be fast, we don't want to spook him too much. Do you think you will be able to touch it to use the Kanashibari, Wahei-kun? If you are confident, I'm game." he said, considering the fact that he was also familiar with the works of the technique and the touch requirement was a bit of a concern. Yoru seemed to be fine with the plan. "Just for our techniques... Nothing crazy, we don't want to stress the little one too much. Well, let's go!" he said before running towards the direction of the footsteps, tracking it with his Byakugan.

After a minute or so, the trio approached enough so that Shigure could actually see the cat. It was standing on a branch of a tree near a park, about 520 metres to the northwest. "Northwest, on top of a tree branch, 520 metres. I will point it when it's within your line of sight, get ready..." he said as they continue their way, and once the tree was visible to those without a doujutsu, Shigure pointed at it. "Right there, guys! Wahei, Ruru, it's on you now!" he said, as he paused about 50 metres from the tree so he wouldn't scare the creature. "I will keep my eyes open and warn you if anything changes!" he added.

Puss in Boots [D-Rank] | [Team 3]Oct 30, 2021 23:01:09 GMT -5
Wahei
Wahei Avatar
groupnull
"puss in boots".
"I am a soldier now. [...] I'm someone to fear, not hunt"- Pittacus Lore, The Rise of Nine.

My aim is true!

Finally the moment of jumping into action was happening. Yoru reaction and comments were welcome as were Shigure's consideration regarding to Kanashibari. Fortunately, Wahei - as any other Iryo - was very skilled in termos of chakra control. Actually, his skills was greater than an regular medical ninja. Mostly considering his appear-like age. - As long as we don't harm them or mess it all up, I don't see any problem on using jutsus to assure the mission is going to be flawless - he nodded along with Shigure while complemented his opinion.

Wahei replied Shigure with a confident nod and smile. It was almost if the sparkle in his eyes could say in loud and clear sound: "I've got this". But he was unusually in silence. Concentrating, perhaps? Who knows. This was Wahei afterall.

The group finally formed-up and advance following Shigure's call. Not long after the byakugan spotted the target and the coordinated was duly communicated for both Wahei and Yoru. - Roger that! Time to go, Yoru-kun! Follow my lead! - and by concentrating a little bit more of chakra in his feets, Wahei accelerated the rythim taking the front line opening from the left and making a sing to Yoru to slightly move forward from the other side - which would lead to the target's front, while he was bypassing to get the target's back - 'Boss, please cover my Six' - just in case - he said through the radio device.

To Wahei it doesn't matter if it was a D-rank mission. He would always move meticulously using his best to get a flawless accomplishment. Maybe it could also be a medic's habit though. But it was quite impressive that even in a short time he was able not only to engage in the plan but to adapt his skills to enhance the group strength and also use his knowledge of the comrades skills to increase his own perform and guarantee that nothing would go wrong - I'm in position. Target's on my sight. - he confirmed to Yoru on the radio so he could make the first move.

Basically, considering that the target had a better awareness thanks to its natural accurate senses, Yoru would be the first to get closer - mainly because his technique was slower than Wahei's Kanashibari - even though it could reach longer distance, probably. So Wahei smoothly safe-positioned in a way he could get the target on the back, surprising at the very moment he noticed and startled because of Yoru's approaching - Kanashibari no Jutsu! - he only needed a variation of the tiger seal to perform the technique, albeit he was pretty sure he could handle it by only use his eyes and no hand seals. He would never overconfidence in a mission though, so he make sure to get his first part done - Alright, mate! I got it. - Yoru now it's your turn. You might want to gently bind him with your shadow technique now. 'Kay? - I'll wait your 'green light' to get it loose and come closer for check-up analysis. - and so he kept the concentration until Yoru confirmated the sucess of his Kage Mane no Jutsu - Take your time, tho... - As he knew that was Yoru's first mission, he didn't want to startle him or put so much pression. Holding a pet animal wasn't that hard anyway.

Once Yoru gave him the sign, he would step up for the check-up and perform any first-aid needed. He was a human medic afterall but he was pretty sure he could handle small injuries if that was the case.

Ra-Ri-Ru-Re-Ro (らりるれろ).

D-RANK MISSION
[ ]
Puss in Boots [D-Rank] | [Team 3]Nov 3, 2021 15:04:07 GMT -5
Nara Yoru
Nara Yoru Avatar
groupnull
Yoru quickly follows Wahei who accelerated his pace, Yoru does the same, trying to get closer and closer to the cat until he gets close enough to use his kagemane no jutsu, for that Yoru would need to be about 12 meters away from the kitten, wahei's technique would help Yoru a lot to also have more security, not because he doesn't know how to use it correctly, but because of his insecurity.

The boy arrives at a safe distance, he takes a deep breath and speaks, very seriously:

-I'm ready, Wahei-san...

The boy was so serious that his shyness even seemed to have been forgotten, the boy could look perfectly at the cat, the distance was that, he closes his eyes and starts to feel his chakra flowing, he opens his eyes quickly and performs the seal of the rat, as he silently descended from the tree he spoke:

-Kagemane no Jutsu!

The shadow begins to spread, quickly reaching the cat, it was a success, the boy managed to use the technique with some mastery, it was flawless, he speaks on the radio:

-W-WAHEI-SAN, S-SHIGURE-SAN I-I DID IT!

The sign was this, the boy sounded very happy, it was just an ordinary mission, but even so the boy was very happy with his achievement and so he was waiting for his friends, keeping his jutsu
Puss in Boots [D-Rank] | [Team 3]Nov 5, 2021 18:02:10 GMT -5
Hyūga Shigure
Hyūga Shigure Avatar
groupnull
header
"puss in boots".
"No matter how many people you may lose, you have no choice but to go on living."

MISSION COMPLETE!

Everyone seemed ready, and with the target in plain sight, it was Wahei's time to shine and he did. With great precision and speed, he managed to paralyse the feline with his Kanashibari no Jutsu, meaning Yoru had plenty of time to use the slower technique to fully trap it and get it under his control. With great technique as well, Yoru didn't fall short and his Kagemane perfectly captured the cat and brought him closer to the group, where it would be safe. The creature was obviously scared and hissing, but all was good. Yoru seemed to be delighted with the success and even yelled about his own success, to which Shigure gave him an enthusiastic thumbs-up with a large, proud smile on his face.

"Excellent job, Ruru!" he said before turning to Wahei, who was checking up on the little guy using his medical knowledge. The little cat had a couple scratches that Wahei skillfully and swiftly patched while Yoru kept it immobilised and that seemed to calm him down a bit, enough for Shigure to approach and hold him in his arms, being extra careful to hold his hindlegs with his hand so the animal wouldn't scratch him or try to escape. "Great job guys! You can let go of the Kagemane now, Ruru!" and with a large smile, he nodded to his team. "Amazing job with this mission, guys! Now, let's return this guy to its owner and work on our report!" he said, pausing briefly and thinking for a second.

"Let's see... I can take the cat back, while you two work on the report, sounds good?" he asked, and once his teammates gave him their agreement, Shigure would take care of returning the little one back to his rightful owner, who was more than delighted to be reunited with their beloved pet. It was a simple mission, yes, but Shigure was really happy with their success and teamwork.

They most definitely had a bright future ahead of them.

"So what if it seems hopeless? If it were me, I still wouldn't give up. Embrace your dreams. And, whatever happens, protect your honour as a Shinobi, for the price of freedom is steep."

D-Rank Mission
Mission completed!
[ ]
[330 words]
Puss in Boots [D-Rank] | [Team 3]Nov 6, 2021 9:27:54 GMT -5
Wahei
Wahei Avatar
groupnull
"puss in boots".
"Set your face towards danger. Set your heart on victory."- Gail Carson Levine.

Mission Complete!

Indeed it was a simple mission but it was completely normal and expected for the team to go through that kind of challenge just to see how'd them work together. The energy between then was inspiring flew natural as if they were meant to be together - and maybe they were.

Of course, they team had two advanced genins who had already gone through that part of bonding and Yoru inner nature matched with their common sense on getting better and improving. Shigure and Wahei on the other hand, even having more experience, wasn`t the kind of person whom underestimates a mission and always efforts at max to get the job done.

Everything seemed to fit perfectly and the outcome couldn't be different. The target was located, surrounded, captured, aided and duly retrieved. Even knowing that was a simple mission, Wahei get excited by Yoru's energy and opened a wide smile. Shigure thumbed up for them and Wahei did the same, putting his hands closer to his (like in a bro' fist move) but standing there, pulling Yoru's too with the other hand so they could make their own victory pose - We nailed it, guys! We totally did it! - he then put his hand over Yoru's and looked to Shigure so he could do the same on him. C'mon Boss! - he smiled - We're always gonna be like this. Ok? If one goes down, all of us goes down too. - I mean - Like a godman tripod. - he then turned into a more serious expression - Let's always remember this feeling and aim to it in every single mission we got. 'Okay? - he firmly repeated the 'okay' to enhance his point - Soon enough we will have a jonin to look up for us, but always remember what we felt today! And let's keep improving our individuals and team-work skills. Because from now on, we are now obliged and commited to be better than we were yesterday. - and then he cracked that "Wahei" pet smile again, but filled with confidence - That's my promise to you all.

Ra-Ri-Ru-Re-Ro (らりるれろ).

D-RANK MISSION
[ ]
[354 Words]
last edit by Wahei on Nov 6, 2021 11:00:19 GMT -5