example purchase thread [templates]

fallen blades
example purchase thread [templates]Mar 31, 2022 23:33:37 GMT -5
TACTICIAN
farewell, good hunter. may you find your worth in the waking world.
TACTICIAN Avatar
groupnull
age twenty-seven years old birthday nov 10 rank legendary sannin occupation bad bitch
MISSION APPLICATION

mission title goes here

MISSION RANK: D/C/B/A/S

NPC REQUIRED: Does your mission require an NPC mod?

RANDOM MISSION SCENARIO: Enabled/Disabled

PARTICIPANTS:
Place your team members here, don't forget to tag in their profiles.
DSECRIPTION:
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit, sed diam nonummy nibh euismod tincidunt ut laoreet dolore magna aliquam erat volutpat. Ut wisi enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exerci tation ullamcorper suscipit lobortis nisl ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.

[div align="center"][table][tbody][tr][td][div style="width:480px;padding:20px;background:#fefefe;border:1px #111111 solid;border-radius:5px 5px 5px 5px;"]
[div style="font-size:35px;font-family:georgia;text-transform:lowercase;letter-spacing:-2px;text-align:right;"][font color="#111111"]mission title goes here[/font][/div][div style="height:1px;background:#C50000;"][/div]
[div style="font-size:10px;font-family:verdana;text-align:justify;"]
[b][font color="#c41430"]MISSION RANK:[/font] [font color="#111111"]D/C/B/A/S[/font][/b]

[b][font color="#c41430"]NPC REQUIRED:[/font][/b][b style="color:rgb(17, 17, 17);"] [/b][font color="#111111"][b]Does your mission require an NPC mod?[/b][/font]

[b][font color="#c41430"]RANDOM MISSION SCENARIO:[/font][/b][b style="color:rgb(17, 17, 17);"] Enabled/Disabled
[/b]
[b][font color="#c41430"]PARTICIPANTS:[/font][/b]
[blockquote style="color:rgb(17, 17, 17);"]Place your team members here, don't forget to tag in their profiles.[/blockquote][b][font color="#c41430"]DESCRIPTION:[/font][/b]
[blockquote style="color:rgb(17, 17, 17);"]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit, sed diam nonummy nibh euismod tincidunt ut laoreet dolore magna aliquam erat volutpat. Ut wisi enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exerci tation ullamcorper suscipit lobortis nisl ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.

[/blockquote][/div][/div][/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/div]
last edit by TACTICIAN on Jun 19, 2022 7:53:24 GMT -5
owochimawu has written 62 posts
example purchase thread [templates]Mar 31, 2022 23:35:57 GMT -5
TACTICIAN
TACTICIAN Avatar
groupnull
age twenty-seven years old birthday nov 10 rank legendary sannin occupation bad bitch
MISSION TURN-IN

mission title goes here

MISSION RANK: What rank was the mission? Please add in the number of posts in the thread.

LINK TO THREAD: A link to the completed mission thread.

LINK TO MISSION: A link to the mission application.

DESCRIPTION:
A brief description of the results of the mission.

[div align="center"][table][tbody][tr][td][div style="width:480px;padding:20px;background:#fefefe;border:1px #111111 solid;border-radius:5px 5px 5px 5px;"]
[div style="font-size:35px;font-family:georgia;text-transform:lowercase;letter-spacing:-2px;text-align:right;"][font color="#111111"]mission title goes here[/font][/div][div style="height:1px;background:#C50000;"][/div]
[font color="#c41430"][b]MISSION RANK:[/b][/font] [i]What rank was the mission? Please add in the number of posts in the thread.[/i]

[b][font color="#c41430"]LINK TO THREAD:[/font][/b] [i]A link to the completed mission thread.[/i]

[b][font color="#c41430"]LINK TO MISSION:[/font][/b] [i]A link to the mission application.[/i]

[b][font color="#c41430"]DESCRIPTION:[/font][/b]
[blockquote][i]A brief description of the results of the mission.[/i][/blockquote]
[/div][/div][/td][/tr][/tbody][/table]
[/div]
last edit by TACTICIAN on Mar 31, 2022 23:57:26 GMT -5
example purchase thread [templates]Mar 31, 2022 23:36:55 GMT -5
TACTICIAN
TACTICIAN Avatar
groupnull
TRAINING TURN-IN

learning the basics

RANK OF TRAINING: What rank does this fall under for post count/jutsu? Please add in the number of posts in the thread.

RANK OF SHINOBI: What rank is your shinobi? Genin/Chūnin/etc.

JUTSU BEING LEARNED: Name and Link to Jutsu OR Training for EXP Only

SENSEI BONUS: Do you qualify for the sensei bonus? Y/N.

LINK TO THREAD: A link to the completed training thread.

DESCRIPTION:
A brief description of how this technique was trained and perhaps why?

[div style="font-size:35px;font-family:georgia;text-transform:lowercase;letter-spacing:-2px;text-align:right;"][font color="#111111"]learning the basics[/font][/div][div style="height:1px;background:#C50000;"][/div]
[font color="#c41430"][/font][font color="#c41430"][b]RANK OF TRAINING[/b][b]:[/b][/font] [i]What rank does this fall under for post count/jutsu? Please add in the number of posts in the thread.[/i]

[b][font color="#c41430"]RANK OF SHINOBI:[/font][/b] [i]What rank is your shinobi? Genin/Chūnin/etc.[/i]

[b][font color="#c41430"]JUTSU BEING LEARNED:[/font][/b] [i]Name and Link to Jutsu OR Training for EXP Only[/i]

[b][font color="#c41430"]SENSEI BONUS:[/font][/b] [i]Do you qualify for the sensei bonus? Y/N.[/i]

[b][font color="#c41430"]LINK TO THREAD:[/font][/b] [i]A link to the completed training thread.[/i]

[b][font color="#c41430"]DESCRIPTION:[/font][/b]
[blockquote][i]A brief description of how this technique was trained and perhaps why?[/i][/blockquote][/div][/div][/td][/tr][/tbody][/table]
[/div]
last edit by TACTICIAN on Apr 4, 2022 3:42:12 GMT -5
example purchase thread [templates]Mar 31, 2022 23:41:24 GMT -5
TACTICIAN
TACTICIAN Avatar
groupnull
JUTSU PURCHASE

xp purchase

CHARACTER: Haku the Iceman
SPECIALIZATIONS: Ninjutsu Primary, Taijutsu Secondary

JUTSU: Makyō Hyōshō [Demonic Mirroring Ice Crystals]
CLASSIFICATION: Ninjutsu

XP BASE COST: 200
MODIFIER(S): -20
TOTAL: 180 XP

[div style="font-size:35px;font-family:georgia;text-transform:lowercase;letter-spacing:-2px;text-align:right;"][font color="#111111"]xp purchase[/font][/div][div style="height:1px;background:#C50000;"][/div]
[font color="#c41430"][b]CHARACTER:[/b][/font] [a href="http://fallenblades.proboards.com/thread/442/jutsu-purchase-costs"]Haku the Iceman[/a]
[font color="#c41430"][b]RANK:[/b][/font] Jounin
[font color="#c41430"][b]SPECIALIZATIONS:[/b][/font] Ninjutsu Primary, Taijutsu Secondary

[font color="#c41430"][b]JUTSU:[/b][/font] [a href="http://fallenblades.proboards.com/thread/3384/yuki-clan-jutsu"]Makyō Hyōshō [Demonic Mirroring Ice Crystals][/a]
[font color="#c41430"][b]RANK:[/b][/font] A
[font color="#c41430"][b]CLASSIFICATION:[/b][/font] Ninjutsu

[font color="#c41430"][b]XP BASE COST:[/b][/font] 200
[font color="#c41430"][b]MODIFIER(S):[/b][/font] -20
[font color="#c41430"][b]TOTAL:[/b][/font] 180 XP[/div][/div][/td][/tr][/tbody][/table]
[/div]
last edit by TACTICIAN on Mar 31, 2022 23:50:38 GMT -5