Counterfeit [C-Rank Mission]

compose a reply
Counterfeit [C-Rank Mission]May 14, 2022 19:28:32 GMT -5
Wahei
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Wahei Avatar
groupnull
age "15" years old birthday "September 28th" rank Chūnin occupation Iryō (Medic); Ne; 'Scientific'
/
"Counterfeit".
"Sometimes we don't get what you want because we deserve better.
And the best is yet to come!"
Kazuhira Tsukuru Wahei

Night Shift.

The duo were quite good working together. Not only because they were friends, but their focus on achieving success and diving deep in all details they had to share with each other made things quite easier. And the winds of fortune was also smiling for them. They had a suspicious to track, and hopefully, soon enough they will have a track that might lead to the bottom of the whole scheme. The genin nodded to the COA appointed by Shigure, and so they decided to make a night watch over their target.

Eventually, they talked about the ability of the byakugan, which Wahei took some notes to research and work on later. Probably though, he'd have more questions, but that was not the time. They had to focus on the mission.

Taking turns, nothing exactly happened during the first part of the dawn. But at some point, Shigure woke him up to tell something was happening down there. - "So he is really into this mess, eh?" - Activating his byakugan, as instructed, both would follow him around. The pursuit had began. - Yeah.. but look at his brain activity. And the heart beat increasing... - by context, it was clear he was talking about the boy - That other guy with him seem to be a leader. I think he is really pissed. No, confused. Both, perhaps? It's not clear to me - he wasn't very good at the reading yet, but something odd was going on there. Even the other guys around them seem to have some disturbance in their nervous system, meaning that they were 'worried' or something was letting them tense. Wahei reported that shortly, and added: - You just need to give the order. - he seemed ready to jump in for action. But would he really execute them? 

Shigure wasn't the kind of ninja who would let his emotions affect his performance, though. So, he created clones to help them on the ambush. - My communicator is on. I'll sign to you when I get in the position. - as each one of them went separated ways, the genin took the longer route and assumed a high top position in a window closer to the roof, but yet in a place where Shigure could see him.

When the boy get closer, though, he managed to assume a position where he could here their target speaking to a very angry man who seemed to be the one in charge. Wahei gave a 'hold' sign to Shigure, opening the channel of communication, hoping that he'd copy the man speaking out loud. - It's very likely that man who ambushed you was a Shinobi undercover. I still don't believe Konoha actually sent someone to stick noses in our business. I thought Kai had this situation solved. His brother is going to be pissed with us and this is all your fault. I told him to not trust a stupid rookie for this job. - Wahei eyes widened. - "Shit, they already know it was us" - Taicho! - he whispered - Did you copy that? -  but there not really time for chat. The kid tried to remain in silence but he was also too pissed - T-this is not true! - he shouted - Have you lost your mind, brat? Y'know I can kill you right here, right now with my bare hands, don't ya'? I mean no disrespect, Boss, but I've played my role entirely thinking in the safe of this operation. - the man slapped the boy's face. He was strong, and the boy fell into the ground roughly. - You pissed your pants all over and now you're pretending to be brave? I'll crush your skull with my hands - What did you expect me to do? Snitch him right in front of my family and friends? And if he were a ninja as you're pledging, what was I supposed to do? I've betrayed everyone I know and love for the sake of this plan. - the boy seemed scared to death, but yet, he was brave enough to stand for his on worthy - Y-you can kill me if you want. B-but you have no right of dishonoring my reputation and my worthy to our group. - he seemed determined - At least, let Inagawa-sama know that I did the best I could.

The man walked slowly towards the boy. Wahei looked from them to Shigure. Should they do something? Promptly staring at the man again, he felt no assassin intention. Quite the contrary. He seemed calm now. And surprisingly he offered the boy a hand. - You have quite the balls, don't ya? Perhaps that what Inagawa-sama saw in you. But let the pain of this strike teach you. - he said, in some sort of scolding the kid for his impulsive nature. - Besides, it's most likely that those faggots from the Leaf is closer than we expect. If not here already. - he couldn't be more right. And so, Wahei gave Shigure the sign. He was ready to go.

Impossible! - the boy shouted - I'm sure that I've not been followed. And there's no way that man knew I'm involved. We barely talked to each other! - the man seemed to be ignoring the kid, and passed him a sword - You're too green. I'd better prepare to fight. -  that was probably an adios for the element of surprise, but yet, they couldn't be sure how close they were. - You, get everyone in position. We are going to have guests for the night. Let's prove our worth to Inagawa-sama! - TO INAGAWA-SAMA! - the others screamed in unison.

With Shigure order, Wahei would take the alard of the guards to make a few water clones and start knocking out few guards on the perimeter. He'd then jump in the middle of the kid and his boss. - It looks like you were right, big guy. - the young man's arms were trembling, but the other seemed to be a veteran, probably a cold blood murderer.

The genin assumed his fighting stance, as more guards surrounded him after getting rid of his water clones. "It seems I need to learn a more versatile bunshin move" - Albeit that was only a bait to give Shigure an opening to make his move. But the big man staring at him, he was no fool. And he seemed quite calm, different from the others.

"From the very moment we're thrown into this world, we're fated to bring each other nothing but pain, suffering and misery. I was also blindly obsessed with a trivial and irrational need for vengeance. But I was left behind. Alone. Forgotten. Abandoned. Forsaken. But now, the fog has been truly lifted. One can never run from its ghosts. And that’s exactly all that I am. A lost memory. An undying shadow, in this world of light. From now on, I’ll have to live up to this semi-charmed kind of life. Regardless of this phantom pain. This is my fate. This is my Destiny. It’s not the light which will guide us through the darkness, but the darkness that shall guide us through the light. Never forget. Always remember."

Ra-Ri-Ru-Re-Ro (らりるれろ).

Back into action ! ! !
- Enemies at home! -
[ ]
[1087 Words]
MissingNo has written 491 posts
Counterfeit [C-Rank Mission]May 15, 2022 12:26:37 GMT -5
Hyūga Shigure
the price of freedom is steep
Hyūga Shigure Avatar
groupnull
age 21 years old birthday August 20 rank Jōnin occupation Genin Team 1 Lead / Interception Team
header
"counterfeit".
"No matter how many people you may lose, you have no choice but to go on living."

CRIMINALS SEIZED

Wahei had taken Shigure's advice to heart and really started using his medical knowledge together with his Byakugan to make more in-depth assessments on people's emotions and intentions. Shigure could perceive that to a certain point, but again, since he lacked the proper medical knowledge, he would never achieve the potential people like Shodaime and Wahei had in that particular area. But it didn't matter, as a part of a village, you don't need to be perfect in everything, that's where teamwork comes in, and that's what make a village strong.

Since they were too far to hear them, it was hard to determine exactly what was going on, but they were clearly upset. In any case, with the radio on, they were ready to intercept and Shigure had the two shadow clones ready, going through the shadows the best he could so that he could surround them, he stayed in position, noticing Wahei's sign, to which he nodded. "I copied." he responded in a low tone. The criminals seemed to be too busy discussing with one another to notice them.

When Wahei looked towards Shigure, he made a sign for him to stay put a bit longer. "They are spilling out some interesting information." he whispered through the radio. After he heard the man believe they were probably already under watch, Wahei asked for confirmation and Shigure have the sign.

Wahei made a few water clones, so now they were seven in total altogether, way more than those criminals could handle, even thought the water clones were not as strong as the shadow clones produced. "You are under arrest. If you resist, we are not responsible for your fates." the three Shigures said at the same time. The thugs engaged with the water clones, but because of their low power, they were destroyed. But that didn't matter, for the Shadow Clones were already on the move, pushing their palms forward. "Hakke Kushou!" the Vacuum Palm was enough to knock six of them out - 2 each - due to the pressure and internal damaged caused.

Then, moving fast like a blur, Shigure and his clones quickly moved around the other five members of the group, knocking them out with quick and precise strikes to their vulnerable organs, leaving just the kid and the boss left standing. He didn't kill any of them, there was no need for it. "Still think fighting is wise? Don't test my patience." he warned, but the big man just scoffed, drawing a large blade and dashing towards one of the clones.

He was skilled, that much was clear, but he was not skilled enough to take on three copies of the Hyuuga, and while one of the clones was hit by the sword and disappeared in a poof of smoke, the other two used the opportunity to attack the man with Palm Bottom right at his solar plexus, knocking the wind off his chest. The big man plummeted to the ground, grasping for air, and the remaining clone took care of tying up his hands. The real Shigure then glanced to the kid, who - in fear - dropped his sword and surrendered.

"Let's take them into custody." he ordered Wahei. The mission was pretty much over, and those counterfeiting criminals were now out of the streets, the village had been protected. However, there was definitely more to this operation, something they would need to further investigate, but this would be the job of the torture and interrogation team.

"So what if it seems hopeless? If it were me, I still wouldn't give up. Embrace your dreams. And, whatever happens, protect your honour as a Shinobi, for the price of freedom is steep."

C-Rank Mission
Mission Completed! [Exit post]
[]
[581 words]
Ren has written 1,690 posts
Counterfeit [C-Rank Mission]May 16, 2022 18:27:27 GMT -5
Wahei
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Wahei Avatar
groupnull
age "15" years old birthday "September 28th" rank Chūnin occupation Iryō (Medic); Ne; 'Scientific'

"Counterfeit".
"Sometimes we don't get what you want because we deserve better.
And the best is yet to come!"
Kazuhira Tsukuru Wahei

Checkmate.

Shigure attempted over the guards taking advantage of Wahei's first move and opening. Having to dodge few strikes of several guards himself, including that big one, Wahei had to focus his CQC to defensive. A small price for a full countermeasure performed by Shigure. His clones weren't strong enough to endure in fight, but they did their luring quite well. Now they knew the numbers, and like bowling pins, they were knocked down one after another, several simultaneously, thanks to Shigure's strike.

The big guy though were smarter then the major guards. When he saw Wahei knocking out some guards by simply touching their limbs, he kept a safe distance and used his comrades moves to try to get the genin off-guard. Fortunately, no one there was agile like Shigure, and their guard was pretty reckless to. Tamarin's son not even manage to get closer to Wahei. His only attempt was ruined with a spinning kick delivered right in his mouth, while Wahei used his hand to knock few more guards.

At that point, Shigure was already there to help him out with the big guy. The genin then turned to Tamarin's son, but two guys who were already in the floor grabbed his legs, trying to pierce a knife in his tendon. The boy quickly dodged and, with his elbow, fell striking the middle of their back, knocking they out for real this time. Tamarin son runned towards his sword, taking advantage of the oppenning. But Shigure had already defeated the big guy, and Wahei promptly jumped to the boy's six, completely surrounding him and having all his comrades down. - Drop it. It's over. - his tone were merciless and cold as the dawning outside. - Yes, sir! - he answered Shigure with a smirk.

He'd use the mystic palm to allow those who had their legs affected to be able to walk, but not enough to allow them to run, and those who got more serious wounds that could lead to their death. He'd also tie they all up, making a line of bandits who'd be scouted back to the village by him, at the back and Shigure and his clones in the middle and front. That was the end of the mission, but the beginning of an investigation who'd lead them to an even bigger scheme.

"From the very moment we're thrown into this world, we're fated to bring each other nothing but pain, suffering and misery. I was also blindly obsessed with a trivial and irrational need for vengeance. But I was left behind. Alone. Forgotten. Abandoned. Forsaken. But now, the fog has been truly lifted. One can never run from its ghosts. And that’s exactly all that I am. A lost memory. An undying shadow, in this world of light. From now on, I’ll have to live up to this semi-charmed kind of life. Regardless of this phantom pain. This is my fate. This is my Destiny. It’s not the light which will guide us through the darkness, but the darkness that shall guide us through the light. Never forget. Always remember."

Ra-Ri-Ru-Re-Ro (らりるれろ).

Back into action ! ! !
- Enemies at home! -
[ ]
[391 Words]
MissingNo has written 491 posts