groupRock Shinobi
age 16 years old birthday November 7th rank Jounin occupation Sage

Putting it all together

Mission Rank: D

NPC Required: No

Random Mission Scenario: No

Participants: 1-2
Description:
The second organization known as the Okadan Shinobi Shoot Wrestling Alliance AKA the SSWA is expanding and have decided to construct a gym within the compound as a means of recruiting potential shinobi from other parts of the village, while also giving members of the clan and organization a place to train without disrupting the civilian members of their sister gym

You'll be working with a local architect whose responsible for helping you put it all into place, follow his instruction and help get things going, tasks include, brick laying, applying scaffolding and setting girders and I-beams but you aren't the only one aiding in it's efforts so make sure to keep an eye out and make sure the civilians stay safe.

Get the word out

Mission Rank: D

NPC Required: No

Random Mission Scenario: Disabled

Participants: 1-2
N/A
Description:
With the gym all set up now it's time to get the word out, head around with a few fliers and pass them around to the locals who knows you might even catch the eye of a fresh prospect or even get a few genin interested in joining the organization, either way it's a win win for the Okada and the fans of the product, but be careful as not everyone is a fan especially those who think that the Okada are just for show.

Requires the Completion of Putting it all together

Never Backing Down

Mission Rank: C

NPC Required: Optional

Random Mission Scenario: Disabled

Participants: 1
N/A
Description:
With the gym now fully set up, some of the shinobi from neighboring dojo’s want a piece of the action. Seeing opportunity the Okada have opted to invite them to the gym for a showdown it's up to you to show them what the gym is all about. Mind you this dojo is comprised on Shinobi so don't underestimate em.

No techniques higher than a B-rank are to be used and No killing.

1 of the Shinobi must be a member of the Okadan Organization or a member of the Okada clan

For my City for my town

Mission Rank: B

NPC Required: Yes

Random Mission Scenario: Enabled

Participants: 1-2 participants
Okada Taki, Muramasa Uemon
Description:
A disgruntled former member of the Okada's shinobi branch of the organization didn't take too kindly to being fired from the gym after hazing a young upstart and was unceremoniously kicked out of the gym for his less than savory behavior, In retaliation he snuck into the gym after hours and made off with one of the clans prized title belts. He was last spotted in the city of Tsuruoka and, it's up to you to locate this individual and bring him to justice, careful he may not come quietly and could potentially put lives in danger.

See the Sight see the fights

Mission Rank: B

NPC Required: Yes

Random Mission Scenario: Enabled

Participants: 2
N/A
Description:
After his defeat at the hands of Iwagakure forces, the leader of the SSWA, Jisa Okada would like to publicly apologize to the leader of Tsuruoka and has opted to host a special event in the city in order to make amends for the actions of their former employer. However with the Lady of Tsuruoka, Lady Izanami Hatsumoto being the guest of honor. The show is going to need some very high profile security and have asked for the best shinobi the village can offer to ensure that she is protected and the event goes off without a hitch, especially considering that there have been rumors that some nefarious criminals want to use the cover of the event as an opportunity to snuff out the life of it's leader they are well known for their deception and may have even infiltrated the event itself.

Requires completion of for my city for my town

last edit by Yofie on Jan 12, 2024 17:37:23 GMT -5
Meep has written 1,707 posts
Okadafication Missions!Jul 4, 2022 19:06:30 GMT -5
Yoshiko
Space is just a word for those afraid to get close.
Yoshiko Avatar
groupAdministrator
age birthday rank occupation
see the sight see the fights - [1 ANBU MEMBER REQUIRED] remove this, if they're Okada missions they'd be unable to request ANBU specifically. IF it's just a village mission, then Takara wouldn't send ANBU specifically unless she's sending ANBU entirely.

Also a note on the A-rank it'd likely be an easier A-rank, as the leader is already over cautious and this taking place in her village means she'd have likely pre-planned safety and would be hard to fool.
has written 687 posts
Okadafication Missions!Dec 17, 2022 18:43:11 GMT -5
Taki Okada
I'm an Okada First and a Shinobi Second
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
age 16 years old birthday November 7th rank Jounin occupation Sage
Taking Never backing down with and

Also taking for my city for my town with and ft. as the Special guest NPC
last edit by Taki Okada on Dec 17, 2022 18:59:40 GMT -5
Meep has written 1,707 posts