Motivation To Do Good; The Tired Oni Momo[I]

compose a reply
Motivation To Do Good; The Tired Oni Momo[I]Jul 23, 2023 10:23:05 GMT -5
Takehara Momo
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Takehara Momo Avatar
groupRain Shinobi
age 18 years old birthday rank Chuunin occupation

If Momo had been a little less shy or goal orientated, then she'd of noticed her sensei stripping earlier. Instead it wasn't until she felt her hair being toweled off, that she'd look over to Aiya. "Eh! No-no!" The goat would state bouncing away from the jounin with her hands up and her face a bit blushed. She was now shaky more so in an awkward manner than a cold one.

Quickly looking over their surroundings, the chuunin would confirm there weren't eyes all over. The bridge to leave or enter Amegakure simply wasn't the most trekked. Perhaps that was why her family was so calm offering such a covering article of clothes. Momo though wouldn't feel right accepting this offer, she was confident she'd be fine. "Th-That's really unnecessary. I-I'll tough it out, I have a powerful bloodline after all."

Onigo's abilities didn't include invulnerability to colds, but neither Momo or Aiya knew much about the Onigo bloodline. It was mostly through Momo it was discovered and it'd been in part attempted to be kept a secret. There'd really be no way to convince the goat to accept such kindness. Grasping her own tail of hair, she'd twist and squeeze it firmly to get out any remaining water.

"Once we get moving, I-I'll warm right up..." Momo would explain further, as she'd put about two more paces between her and the more professional medic. She wouldn't be given surprise charity, her guard was up now. Granted all this likely wasn't in her interest, she was confident she'd feel worst from humiliating her family more than any cold could hurt her.

Words. --
Tags.
Notes.
Notes go here wheee and you can get as long or as short as you want because it doesn't matter. And do you wanna know why that is? Is it because you think this scrolls? Well you'd be right. It does scroll. Pat yourself on the back my good man. You are smart. Smart little man.

Template by Kuroya of THQ & GS.

Yoshiko has written 77 posts
Motivation To Do Good; The Tired Oni Momo[I]Sept 22, 2023 23:05:07 GMT -5
Takehara Aiya
Takehara Aiya Avatar
groupRain Shinobi
age 31 years old birthday rank Elite Jounin occupation Head Medical Operative
Motivation to do Good
"Very well...just remember that even the powerful are not unaffected by the elements..."

As Aiya redressed her robe upon herself, she'd allow for Momo to proceed with the next step in their gathering venture, watching the teen as she held a small smile on her face. It was easy to forget that most her age would thrive on independence. This was a matter that a parent would consider. This thought made her remember that she was not the girl's guardian, nor was she her mother. It was a good thing to recall, as she nearly found herself falling into such a roll.

Drawing up the umbrella, she'd follow the young medic with a calm expression, noting the changes in nature around them. The plants seemed to thrive in such weather, much as they should. They could easily wilt away or even shatter under such pressure from the rain. The chill of the air could cause a similar result, but they did not.

It could be simply in their nature, but it was also from generations of development and learning from their surroundings.

Looking on at the woman, she'd allow a small laugh to escape her lips, prompting her hand to move beneath her lips as she began to speak again.

"I do say that this reminds me similarly of the first time we attempted such a venture...do you recall it?"

Closing her eyes, she'd sigh as she simply shook her head.

"If I remember...you somewhat struggled then with the collection of that particular herb then as well...though I believe the splash was far less drastic..."

[-Jutsu Used-

-S.A Used-

Tag | Words: | Notes: Sorry for taking too long in responding T_T
BRY of W&&R and CAUTION
last edit by Takehara Aiya on Sept 22, 2023 23:05:43 GMT -5
Kaze has written 53 posts
Motivation To Do Good; The Tired Oni Momo[I]Oct 13, 2023 15:51:29 GMT -5
Takehara Momo
Takehara Momo Avatar
groupRain Shinobi
age 18 years old birthday rank Chuunin occupation

"No, but the strongest plants are grown from living in the harshest conditions." Perhaps this statement held little truth to people and regular animals, as a plant had to stay planted. More over a plant wouldn't grow in the wrong conditions, at least not any plant, but Momo was certainly going to be a bit stubborn. After all this was a moment to sort of prove herself, so she couldn't really leave her poor decisions unexplained in some logic.

As soon as the pair of kunoichi found their way to the bridges end, as they'd be greeted by Arashi no Kuni's surrounding foliage. Aiya would pull the conversation back to the embarrassment that'd just pass, it'd be almost completely out of Momo's mind, but of course people couldn't help getting a little rise out of the goat. "Huh?" When they spoke Momo expected something in regards to the next plant they'd be harvesting. However instead it'd be a trip back to memory lane of the first time they'd been out here.

Momo's eyes would widen as her face turned once again beat red, she'd remember being so excited because she'd learned the tree climbing technique. So she was certain she could get those mushrooms under the bridge, but the that damn algae just was different to step on. Slipping upside down was no graceful feat and at that time she was a shorter plumper kunoichi. She must of hit that cold water like an absolute sack of potatoes.

"I was still getting used to the tree climbing technique, that doesn't count..." She'd sniffle remembering the fact it was otherwise a clear and sunny day. There was no heavy breeze or thrashing water to scare her, it was just clumsiness at it's finest. In a slight pout, she'd turn her attention away from her medical sensei and a bit misty eyed look for the next ingredient.

Words. --
Tags.
Notes.
Notes go here wheee and you can get as long or as short as you want because it doesn't matter. And do you wanna know why that is? Is it because you think this scrolls? Well you'd be right. It does scroll. Pat yourself on the back my good man. You are smart. Smart little man.

Template by Kuroya of THQ & GS.

Yoshiko has written 77 posts
Motivation To Do Good; The Tired Oni Momo[I]Oct 22, 2023 17:57:23 GMT -5
Takehara Aiya
Takehara Aiya Avatar
groupRain Shinobi
age 31 years old birthday rank Elite Jounin occupation Head Medical Operative
Motivation to do Good
"Heh heh...As you wish..though it is clear that the experience has aided you..."

While it was a small moment of embarrassment, she'd allow the young woman her small defense as she gestured for her to lead the way once more. Their journey was nearing its end, but it proved that it was one that perhaps may have been needed. If not for the girl's sake, then just for a moment of release of stress. However, there was still the question of just what had been the spark to cause the young medic to forget such an important process in her lifestyle in the first place.

So far, it was clear that the girl knew the steps in what she needed to gather, while there was still a single ingredient that remained. Soon enough, for better or worse, Aiya would know the truth.

Yet, she had a feeling it would be far more simple than what the council had stated.

"Shall we continue? We only have a few more. Do you recall where we must go next?"

[-Jutsu Used-

-S.A Used-

Tag | Words: | Notes: Sorry for taking too long in responding T_T
BRY of W&&R and CAUTION
Kaze has written 53 posts